Moving In (F/m, F/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Moving In (F/m, F/self)

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Here is my contribution to the two currently popular themes: aunt's and nephews, and covid lock down.

Moving In

OK. Corona lockdown story.

I was at university on the other side of the country from home so when all universities closed I could not get back. Mum being an essential worker couldn't pick me up , she didn't want me to travel on trains, but my aunt, who lives in the suburbs of the university town I'm at, offered to put me up for a few days until mum could get free or I could find some other way to travel. Well a few days after I'd moved in with my aunt the lock down came, so I've been living with aunt Julie for 8weeks now. Now Aunt Julie is able to work from home a lot so she's got good WiFi and broadband but still does quite a bit of work on her desktop and I also had uni work to do. That was my undoing. Of course I use a tablet and laptop for uni work but my lap top is so full of games it is sometimes slow and the desk top screen is larger. So aunt Julie and I would share her desk top at times.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon several days into lockdown. I was in the spare room, which was my room now, playing some game on my tablet when aunt Julie came in. Julie is quite well off from her work so there are no small rooms in her house and my room had a,double bed with plenty of floor space still. I could tell no conference calls today as she was dressed in jeans and t shirt. Now's probably time for descriptions. I'm 20, 5'10", average, slightly to the edge of skinny with short dark brown hair. Julie is mum's younger sister, 35, shoulder length red hair, a bit curvy but runs and works out a lot so she has big boobs but muscular hips, bottom and thighs and stands 5'8". I was sat on the bed in t shirt and shorts. We were both barefoot, a family trait, my mum and sister never wear shoes in the house either so summer or before we go out we usually go round in bare feet. Is it there my interest in female feet started? Who can tell? Anyway aunt Julie cam in carrying a small bag.

"Bored?" She asked.

"Kind of." I replied.

"Maybe this could keep you occupied a while." She reached into the bag and lifted out a,pair of handcuffs. Chrome, full size, solid handcuffs. I dropped my mouth at the same time I dropped my jaw. "Surely someone of your generation knows to delete browser history. I was fascinated by what you are studying so I looked at some off the pages you were reading. I could not understand a,lot of it then I found a page I understood easily. "Tugstories.com." you seem quite active on there."

All I could manage was a faint "yes"

She held the cuffs up then to my surprise sat on the bed next to me, swung her legs up on the bed and cuffed her own ankles together, wiggling her red painted toes , much to my excitement. I could feet my shorts getting tighter. Next she reached into her bag and pulled out another set of cuffs. "Come on." She said. I held my feet out and she cuffed them, then pulled out a third set of cuffs "Hands." I held my hands out."No, behind you" I turned round and she cuffed my hands behind my back. She then n pulled out a bright red ball gag and proceeded to buckle it into her own mouth. A second gag was,soon filling my mouth then she pulled out a fourth pair of cuffs. She locked them onto her left wrist then pulled s set of keys from the bag. She put them into a black ankle sock which she then baller, hopped to the door and threw it out onto the landing before coming back to the bed and cuffing her own hands behind her back.

I lay there for a few minutes,taking stock of what just happened. How was I here, cuffed and gagged, lying on a bed with an equally cuffed and gagged and hot milf, even if she was my aunt. When I was working on my project I had spent a bit of time on her computer and in idle moments, when I thought she was busy cooking or working or something, I had adrift d to looking at various tie up picture and story sites. I must have somehow got distracted, left my account logged on, open with the pages open. Then aunt Julie had found them. Then instead of being horrified and calling me out for using her computer for dirty little secrets,she had been interested. So interested she bought, must have mail ordered, no ,,wait. That's ridiculous. She wouldn't, on the basis of a,couple of minutes, no , not ordering bondage gear. Aunt Julie must have had the cuffs and ball gags beforehand. Oh my god.

I was suddenly brought back to the real world with a tickling sensation on my feet. I'm insanely ticklish, which Julie knows, and mum and my sister still know they can overpower me easily with tickling. I had rolled with my back to my aunt, bending my knees,slightly, the soles of my feet now pointed to her. She had manoeuvred around facing my back so she could now scrape her toes up and down my feet. I pulled away and she squirmed closer, still tickling my bare feet with her bare toes. As I pulled away again she started d pushing me, her feet on my bottom, to knock me off the bed. I rolled onto the floor trying to break my fall, and as II tried to sit then stand up aunt Julie appears d at the edge of the bed, or rather her legs did as she swung her feet down and landed them nicely on my face. I had an excellent close up view of the wrinkled soles of her bare feet which she insisted on following me with as I rolled a cross the floor.

I tried to wriggle and roll towards the door and get the keys so I could give my aunt a Damon good tickling but she kept rolling in front of me, blocking me , or using her feet to push me back. Still struggle chained hand and foot I managed to eventually roll over her and squirm to the door, easing it open with my feet; she had not pushed it shut which would have been a disaster for me as I would have hand to stand up to reach the handle, and stay standing with aunt Julie kicking and ticking me. Even so she still tried to push the door shut. I did manage to roll out onto the landing eventually . Thinking the keys were in reach I had my second shock of the afternoon.

There must have been at least 20 balled up black ankle socks lying on the landing.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Nice read! Enjoyed this, will there be a part 2? :)
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Really enjoyed reading this. Can’t wait for a part 2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic