Batgirl - Countdown to Extinction COMPLETE! (FMM/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Batgirl - Countdown to Extinction COMPLETE! (FMM/FM)

Post by Deleted User 769 »

When she came to, Barbara Gordon saw that she was in some kind of giant warehouse (that in no way resembled an overlit sound-stage) which had been decorated to resemble an oversized greenhouse. Stretched out on her back in the middle of the floor, the Dynamic Daredoll (dressed in a high collared blouse and pale blue skirt) was being roped to a large wooden framework that resembled some kind of medieval torture rack, in the middle of the floor.
Taking further inventory of her surroundings she found that next to her Robin the Boy Wonder was likewise being bound.
"Ah, it seems our guests have awoken from their slumber”

“Poison Ivy! I should have known!” Robin snarled in the direction of the stunningly attractive red headed woman dressed in an outfit consisting almost entirely of a series of strategically placed leaves.

Barbara Gorden, careful not to reveal that she had encountered Ivy before attempted to feign surprise "Who are you? And what are you going to do with us?"

"The two of you are going to be plant food. Literally”

“Holy Audrey 2!”

“Exactly Boy Blunder!”

"Don’t worry Miss Gordon, I’ll get us free somehow ,..He said straining against his bonds “Give yourself up now and I'll make sure the courts take it easy on you”

“Thanks but no”

"You won’t get away with this!”

“I think you'll find I already have,..

Robin protested “Then let the girl go. It's me you want -”

Poison Ivy interrupted him. "I’m tired of this incessant whining. Shut the brat up!"

With that, one of the burly henchmen produced a rough piece of cloth, which he tied around Robin's mouth, silencing him for the time being.

“Have you got anything to add?” Ivy teased
Barbara, who had no wish to have an oily rag tied over her mouth like her friend, kept her own counsel.

She had been lashed to the wooden frame by lengths of creeper. Now her boots, stretched out in front of her were being fastened to a separate foot board.

Next to her (a now muted) Robin, was being treated the sane way.
Soon the goons had finished their task and both captives were lying on their back,
bound hand and foot to the wooden frame.

“So, how does this infernal contraption of yours work?”

“Simplicity itself my dear” She boasted “The two of you will be (slowly) stretched out on this rack until your bones break”

“That's barbaric!” 

“Why thank you”

“And how long will that process take?”

“That rather depends on the sun”

“The sun? I'm sorry but what's the weather got to do with it?”

“Yes, Observe the round window above your head,..” 
Batgirl did so, but failed to grasp it's significance.
It seemed an entirety unremarkable piece of architecture,..

“The creepers you've been tied up with were grown in the swamp. They lengthen to absorb water and shrink to roughly half their length when they get dry”
Barbara looked with a little more interest at the contraption they had been tied to

“I see. So the sun comes through the window and dries the creepers. Our bonds will tighten, the creeper will contract and pull the plank stretching us like a pretzel.

“Ingenious, don't you think?”

“I guess that all depends where you're sitting”

“It's an ancient Mayan technique for ritual slaughter” She explained “I've always thought it was fascinating how traces of old cultures survive,.."

"I'm rather more interested in my own survival at this point" muttered Barbara “Still, at least I know why the window was put there”

“you'll be able to die happily then” Ivy teased as she started to leave,..

“Are you not staying to watch the show?”

“Me and the boys are ecoterrorists, not mindless savages. I imagine your sufferings will be most unpleasant to witness”

“I suggest it will be even more unpleasant to experience” Barbara remarked sullenly as she braced herself against the tug of the creeper.

“So long kids, don't do anything I wouldn't do” Were her parting words as she disappeared out the fire escape,..
TBC
Last edited by Deleted User 769 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome beginning. Please continue
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting start. I can’t wait to read more of this story.
Deleted User 769

Glad you like it. Maybe there should be a prize for guessing how the crimefighting duo escape,..?
(spoiler alert - there isn't!)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Do they do something that Ivy wouldn’t do?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Oh my! It looks like this is really the end!

Or is it...?
skdj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skdj »

This reminds me of a Tom Baker Doctor Who episode where something like this happens to the Doctor and Romana. I won't spoil your story with a guess as to how they get out of it.
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Do they do something that Ivy wouldn’t do?
Ha, ha! 😂 The mind boggles,.. ;)
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Oh my! It looks like this is really the end!

Or is it...?
Ha, ha! To find out tune in next week same Bat-Time, same Bat-channel! ;)
Deleted User 769

skdj wrote: 5 years ago This reminds me of a Tom Baker Doctor Who episode where something like this happens to the Doctor and Romana. I won't spoil your story with a guess as to how they get out of it.
Hehe! Carefull sweetie, spoilers!

(But yes, it does bear some uncanny similarities,.. )
Deleted User 769

Left alone Robin had finally succeeded in slipping free of his gag 
“I thought stretching was supposed to be good for the spine,.. to a point at least”

“I think we're already past that point” Barbara remarked as the chamber was filled by a distant roll of thunder. 
She didn't know how much longer they could take the pressure, their bodies were already stretched tighter than the Greek national debt.
Barbara work steadily and diligently on the bonds that held her wrists, but unfortunately the concentration of the creepers was tightening all he time
“It sounds like it's going to be quite a storm. It's just a pity we can’t sit up and watch it,..”
At that moment the storm broke overhead, unleashing a torrent of rain reminiscent of Act Two of King Lear.
Then, an idea.
Barbara threw back her head and began to sing. Loudly.
Robin wondered if the young Crimefighter had gone insane.
“Come on Bab's it's not that bad yet. We'll get free, just you wait and see,..”

Ignoring him “No, that's not right. It needs to be a little higher,..”
She sang the line again, this time ending the stanza with a long sustained high pitch note of such force and intensity that it hurt Robin's ears
But it did more than that, Suddenly the window shattered showering the captives with tiny fragments of glass. Rain poured in through the hole in the roof showering our two heroes
“What on Earth was that?!” Robin spluttered uncomprehending
Barbara, rain dripping down her face beamed

“It was an operetta by Gilbert and Sullivan. What does Bruce teach you?”

“You used sound vibrations to shatter the glass?” He said, suddenly understanding

“Exactly that. Not just a pretty face eh!”

“No, not just” He said blushing.

“Now come on. We've got to stretch these creepers whilst they're still wet,..”
Together the two pint sized crime-fighters heaved on the board and with a final yank their feet were loose
With a few desperate wriggles Barbara was free of her ropes.
Seconds later both were on their feet, stiff and aching, but unquestionably alive.

“I just wish you could have found another way of getting loose” He said dripping wet “I hate fighting in damp clothes,..”
That's gratitude for you, Batgirl thought to herself,.. 
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

What a clever escape plan! Can’t wait to see what comes next for the duo!
skdj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skdj »

Ha ha, I would never go against River's advice; I might have an encounter with a Bad Wolf.
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago What a clever escape plan! Can’t wait to see what comes next for the duo!
Aww, thank you kindly. Well, since you asked, I did have one idea involving Two Face, a railway line, the 2:22 Gotham Express and a mountain of rope,..
Any takers?
Deleted User 769

skdj wrote: 5 years ago Ha ha, I would never go against River's advice; I might have an encounter with a Bad Wolf.
Ha, ha! Always good to spot a fellow geek/ nerd on this forum,..;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago What a clever escape plan! Can’t wait to see what comes next for the duo!
Aww, thank you kindly. Well, since you asked, I did have one idea involving Two Face, a railway line, the 2:22 Gotham Express and a mountain of rope,..
Any takers?
I’d love to read this story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic