Camp Tugawaumpus m/m, f/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Camp Tugawaumpus m/m, f/m

Post by Jason Toddman »

A LETTER HOME FROM SUMMER CAMP

Hi Mom and Dad:

Wow! Camp Tugawumpus is the neatest summer camp I’ve ever been in! You wouldn’t believe what they let us kids do here! The whole theme of the place is tying up one another!

Us kids are divided into three clans: the Red Hourglass Spiders (my clan!!!) get to tie up whoever they want from the other two clans; the Flying Fieldmice spend virtually all their time tied up, and the Bi-polar Bears switch from being tied by us Spiders (or one another) tying the Fieldmice (or one another). And we get to do almost anything we like to the guys we tie up as long as we don’t cause them much pain or make them cry. If they cry we have to let them go, but most of the Fieldmice just simply ask to be tied up again shortly afterward so everyone has a good time.

(inserted is a picture of a gagged 14-year-old blond boy in a hog-tie, kneeling with his head to the ground while a second red-headed boy his age stands beside him with one foot on the blond boy’s shoulders – like a hunter on safari displaying his kill. Both boys are wearing only very short shorts, ankle socks, and sneakers.)

Right now I have one of the Fieldmice tied to a post right here in my cabin. Here’s a picture of him.

(Inserted is a picture of a 13-year-old boy virtually cocooned by rope to a wooden post. A wooden hinged clothespin dangles from each nipple. His expression is one of mingled pain and evident bliss).

After I finish this letter I plan to take him outside, stake him out by the lake, and tickle the hell out of him with some of the other Spiders. If he gets sunburned enough, we might start pinching and slapping him all over his body too; torturing someone with sunburn is always funny

The sleeping arrangements are great. At night, everyone is bundled up inside a sleepsack by the cabin counselors. It’s sure tough to move once you’re zipped up inside those things, but they also keep the bugs out so they’re worth it. They’re pretty comfortable too once you get used to them. Only problem is having to wait until morning before you can go use the outhouse. Anyone who wets the inside of his sleepsack gets paddled by the entire camp and then has to do all the hard chores like cutting firewood while hobbled, muzzled, and led around on a leash!

(Inserted is a picture of a boy inside a sleepsack; his only visible features are his eyes).

I hear that there’s a girl’s camp on the other side of the lake. Some of my buddies here are thinking of taking a boat across the lake and maybe giving the girls a little surprise… maybe tying one of them up and bring her back here as a souvenir for the others to tease. I also hear our next-door neighbor Cindy is there. I hope I can find her, and pay her back for all the times she’s taken me by surprise and tied ME up out in our own back yard. I’d really like to…

(The letter is interrupted at this point and resumes in a different font)

Hi, Mrs. and Mr. Patterson. This is Cindy. Sorry Robbie can’t finish his letter to you, but he’s a little tied up at the moment.
(Inserted is a picture of the same red-headed boy from picture one; only now he is gagged, blindfolded, and tied spread-eagled on the bottom mattress of a bunk bed. A pretty brunette girl about the same age as the boy is also in the picture; waving happily at the camera as she sits cross-legged on the boy’s belly dressed in a one-piece swimsuit.)

I see by his letter that he and his lumpish friends were planning a raid on the girl’s camp. But a few of the other girls and I had the same idea about a raid on the boys’ camp, and so here we are. They were scattered in small isolated groups; too busy tying and torturing one another to notice us until it was too late. Now we’ve taken Camp Tugawumpus completely over except for the counselors, who of course were in on our scheme from the start. Now this place will really see some fun.

(Inserted is a picture of the red-headed boy again. He is tied to a post and wearing a pink, frilly dress, a blond wig, what seems like a ton of make-up, bright red lipstick, and an extremely angry expression on his face.)

Robbie isn’t too happy right now. I guess he doesn’t want me to send this letter and these pictures to you over the internet like this. I offered to hit delete instead of send if he’d agree to be my slave once we get home from summer camp, but he got mad and called me some rather unflattering names I don’t care to repeat, so I’ll just take a few more pictures of him just for your amusement and then hit send before I free one of his hands and then scoot on safely back to the girl’s camp.

(Inserted are more photos of the red-headed boy; each more humiliating than the last and depicting various emotions such as anger, fright, pleading, disgust, mortification, and annoyance. None of these show anything approaching the happy expression he wore in the first picture. The mildest shows one sandal-covered feminine foot planted on the top of his bowed head while he is apparently being forced to kiss another equally-feminine foot right in front of him.)

Well, I guess that’s enough for now. Camp Tugawumpus IS a great little place. Really, you should send Robbie here every year from now on. I’ll make sure he always has a warm reception and has plenty of things to do while he’s here.

Love and kisses

Robbie and Cindy
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to see you posting stories here again.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Good to see you posting stories here again.
Thanks. :D Just started out with a short one. I'll be posting longer stories later on.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I have many favourite composers but one is the late Ollie Knussen. He was a very influential teacher but, for me, his mastery was exemplified by a, "Get in, do it, get out" philosophy.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I have many favourite composers but one is the late Ollie Knussen. He was a very influential teacher but, for me, his mastery was exemplified by a, "Get in, do it, get out" philosophy.
Uhhhh... I don't know what that means. :?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I liked this! The letter form with the detailed photo-descriptions makes this unique. The twist was good too.
Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
Thanks. :D Just started out with a short one. I'll be posting longer stories later on.
This story has potential for a few more parts. There are quite a few more things that can happen to Robbie and Cindy...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I have many favourite composers but one is the late Ollie Knussen. He was a very influential teacher but, for me, his mastery was exemplified by a, "Get in, do it, get out" philosophy.
It means that there is sometimes something to be said for the short form.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago
It means that there is sometimes something to be said for the short form.
All I understood was the 'get out' part. ;)
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I liked this! The letter form with the detailed photo-descriptions makes this unique. The twist was good too.
Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
This story has potential for a few more parts. There are quite a few more things that can happen to Robbie and Cindy...
Perhaps, but i never considered writing such extra parts. It was always intended to be a quick throwaway, as xtc suggests.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story and I like the direction it took
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Very good story and I like the direction it took
:D
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I’ll echo XTC in that it’s great to see you posting again! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't help but echo the sentiments already expressed.
Delighted to have you back, Jason!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

Very nice and short story that inspired me to revisit an old TUG camp scenario I had rattling around in my head.

This is a story I'd love to read more of as some others have said.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loved this! Would love it as well if someone (or you) would actually draw the pictures you have beautifully described!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I had considered that more than once but people have told me this story is better and funnier as it is. But maybe someday as an alternate.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Agree that it's fine as it is. However, please don't take that as a disliking for your artwork. Horses for courses and this horse is running well.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I'd forgotten I'd actually made a picture for this for deviantart some time back until I ran across it just now, so here it is. ;)
Camp Tugawumpus.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic