A great way to pass the time (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

A great way to pass the time (M/F)

Post by Sociopath3 »

Descriptions:
Jenny- red hair, 5ft6, wearing: black short shorts; black knee length socks; light blue tank top.
Brian- 5ft6, black short hair, wearing: dark grey tracksuit pants; white t-shirt, white socks.

Jenny and Brian were lying on the couch watching Netflix, as they've been doing everyday for two weeks. "I'm sick of watching Netflix all the time, lets do something else." Jenny said of frustration, "what do you want to do then?" Brian asked still lying of the couch waiting for Netflix to load. Jenny squealed in excitement and walked quickly out of the room.

2 minutes later Jenny returned holding 3 rolls of duct tape, "tape me up" Jenny said with a long smile across her face, Brian who has wanted to tie her since they started dating quickly agreed.

Jenny sat on the couch with her back facing Brian and her wrists crossed behind her back, Brian started wrapping tape around her wrists after twenty wraps Brian cut the tape and started wrapping in the other direction (ie rather than from left to right he started wrapping from up to down) after twenty wraps in that direction Brian cut the tape and started wrapping her left hand into a fist with tape and then taped her right hand into a fist, once completed "can you get your hands out?" Brian asked Jenny, Jenny struggled as hard as she could audibly grunting to no avail. "Excellent, lets continue" Brian said grinning.

Brian rotated Jenny so she was facing him and he taped her ankles together with thirty wraps of duct tape. Jenny started struggling, Brian watched for ten minutes then he handgagged her pressing her into the couch and took a picture of her on his phone, Jenny faked protesting but they both knew she didn't mind.

Brian removed his hand, "I need more tape added, and a proper gag." Jenny said smiling, Brian agreed.

Hi, please tell me your thoughts on this story and include any suggestions. I'll post a sequel as soon as possible.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sociopath3 wrote: 3 years ago Hi, please tell me your thoughts on this story and include any suggestions. I'll post a sequel as soon as possible.
Since you asked (which can have the reverse effect that nobody replies)... Decent start, little short, could use some more details, better punctuation. As to what is next, you already started on it, a gag. Keep writing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'll second that motion :) I would agree: A bit more details will make the story more colourful - and add a good gag :) But overall: A good start :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic