Tied Twins: In Hog Heaven (f/f, F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: In Hog Heaven (f/f, F/ff)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: In Hog Heaven
by OldTUGger

“That was nice!” said nine-year-old Denise Davis as her twin sister removed the knotted cleave gag Denise had chewed on for the past 20 minutes.

“You liked it?” asked Elise, pleased by the compliment.

“You bet! But I think you need to let me loose now. Mom’s probably going to call us to dinner pretty soon.”

Elise began untying the many lengths of rope that encircled her twin’s body and the chair she’d been bound to. It took several minutes. Denise had told her to use lots of rope, and she had happily obliged. Anywhere she ordinarily would have placed one band of rope, she placed two or more.

The final product looked almost comical.

Ropes covered almost every inch of Denise’s body -- ankles, calves, thighs, waist, torso and arms. No overkill had been needed for her wrists; Elise had placed socks over her sister’s hands and secured them there with Boy Scout diagonal lashing. A gag and a blindfold had completed the elaborate bondage.

“I’ve been thinking,” Denise said as Elise untied the absurd webwork of cotton clothesline. “We’ve gotten pretty good at getting loose from being tied up. About the only times we get truly stuck are when we’re tied to something solid, like a chair or a bedpost. I wonder if there’s a way to make someone stuck without tying them to anything, and without using miles of rope.”

“Think we should ask Mom about it?” Elise asked.

“Sure, why not? She told us to ask her if we had questions about tie-ups.”

The door opened just then, and Terri Davis, the twins’ mother, poked her head into the girls’ bedroom. “Time for dinner!” she announced. “Here, Elise, let me help you get those ropes off Denise before the pizza gets cold.”

A few minutes later, between mouthfuls of pepperoni and mozzarella, the twins asked Terri how to make someone stuck without tying them to something.

“That’s an interesting question,” she replied. “Keep in mind, girls, that I don’t know a whole lot more than you do about tying people up. I’ll need to do some research. Give me a day or two to see what I can find out.”

“Thanks, Mom!” the twins chorused.

As she had in the past when she had questions about tying, Terri logged onto the Stories of Tie-up Games website and posted her question in the TUGs Talk subforum. As she expected, some of the answers she received were helpful and some were not. After a while, however, a consensus emerged.

“I think I’ve found the answer to your question, girls,” she reported to the twins.

“Great!” they shouted.

“Apparently, if you tie someone’s hands and ankles, and then tie the hands and ankles together, it can be really hard to escape,” Terri said. “It’s called a hogtie.”

The girls giggled. “Really?!” they chorused.

“Yeah, really. Isn’t that a silly name?”

“Definitely,” Denise said. “But if it works, who cares what it’s called? Will you show us how to do it?”

“Apparently, there are several ways to go about it,” Terri replied. “I’m going to show you a couple of the most basic versions. Who wants to be first?”

“Me!!!” the twins pleaded in unison.

A coin flip later, Terri told Elise to lie tummy-down on the bedroom floor.

“OK, Squirt, cross your wrists behind your back,” Terri said. “I’m going to use square lashing, but you could use diagonal lashing if you wanted to.”

Not much more than a minute later, Terri finished the tie by placing the final knot out of the reach of Elise’s stubby little fingers.

“OK, let’s do your ankles now. For that, we’ll use an ordinary double-column tie.”

Elise placed her ankles together and swung them up so Terri could tie them. “Now, when you’re doing this, you need to place the final knot on the front. It’s harder to reach that way,” she said as she demonstrated.

“Here’s what makes the tie work,” she said as she selected a short length of rope from the girls’ collection. “You add a rope that ties the hands and feet to one another.”

She looped the doubled rope around the cinching between Elise’s ankles, and ran the free ends around her daughter’s crossed wrists. She looped the free ends around the ankle tie again, and slowly began pulling Elise’s feet and hands closer together.

“You can make the hogtie as loose or as tight as you want,” Terri said. “This wrists-to-ankles version should be kept a little looser, because if it’s too tight the hogtie rope will put too much pressure on the tied-up person’s wrists. OK, Elise, see if you can get free.”

The younger twin squirmed in her bonds, twisting her wrists and wriggling her ankles. Her fingers probed in vain for a knot to pick.

“See?” Terri asked. “You’d probably be able to get out of this tie eventually, but it would be harder than if your hands and feet weren’t tied together. There’s another version of this that’s even more difficult to escape. Let’s get you out of these ropes, Elise, and I’ll demonstrate on Denise.”

“On this version, the wrists and ankles don’t actually get tied together,” Terri explained minutes later as she placed Denise’s hands palm-to-palm and used a double-column tie to secure her wrists. “Once again, place the knot on top of the cinching, away from the fingers. OK, sit up now, Denise.”

The freckled redhead flipped onto her back and levered herself into a seated position.

“Good. I’m going tie some ropes around your arms and chest,” Terri said. “You’ll see why in a minute.”

After looping a long, doubled rope around her daughter’s chest and arms, Terri cinched the bindings in place, firmly trapping Denise’s arms to her torso. “Lie down on your tummy again, D, and cross your ankles,” she said.

Terri looped a doubled rope around the older twin’s crossed ankles, ran the free ends through the bight and made two wraps in the opposite direction. She crossed those wraps with several side-to-side turns, then cinched all the windings with two additional turns.

“Notice here, once again, that I’m keeping the knot away from Denise’s fingers,” she said as she finished the tie. “Now for the hogtie rope.”

She looped a bight around her bound offspring’s crossed ankles, passed the free ends under her chest harness, looped them back to her ankles and pulled her ankles toward her bottom.

“Using a chest harness, you can safely make a hogtie tighter than you can by tying the wrists straight to the ankles,” Terri explained as she drew Denise’s feet forward until they touched her bottom. “OK, Denise, try to get free.”

Denise wriggled a bit, but found herself unable to squirm as much as her sister had.

“You’ll notice that she can’t roll over very easily with her ankles cross-tied,” Terri said to Elise. “And you’ll notice that I was able to pull the rope tight enough to lift her chest off the floor a little bit. She can’t move very much at all.”

They watched Denise, who grunted and strained in vain against her bonds for several minutes. “I’m stuck,” she admitted with a grin.

“You can mix and match the wrist and ankle ties,” Terri said. “You could use double-column ties on both, cross ties on both, or any combination.” She looked at Elise. “You’ll notice, too, that you can get someone stuck without using a whole boxful of ropes.”

She picked the knot that held Denise’s hogtie and began to untie the rest of the ropes.

“Stop, Mom! I want to stay like this a while,” Denise said. “Could you redo the hogtie?”

“And could you tie me up just like her?” Elise pleaded. “With a gag…”

“…and a blindfold?” Denise finished.

Minutes later, Terri took a look back at the two redheads, hogtied side-by-side, and stood by the bedroom door. The girls grunted into their gags and struggled against the ropes that bound them.

Terri smiled and leaned back against the wall.

I don’t understand why they like this so much, but at least it keeps them busy, she mused. Right now, I’d say they’re in ‘hog heaven.’
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Weird Aunt Ettie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Weird Aunt Ettie »

I'm enjoying the way you portray these two. Good, mischievous fun!

Hogties are undoubtedly going to come up in my story A New Hobby. I'll need to make sure I do a different take on them.

Looking forward to reading more

Ettie x
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Really cool story, Old Tugger! I really like the whole series, with the different points in time.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Again: a lovely addition to a beautiful series!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes another great story
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

A very nice addition to your story!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I always look forward to how the girls are developing. Another great addition to their tale.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Awesome story :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic