Gals night at Madison’s (FFF/FM) Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Gosh I love Madisson, such an amazing character. It would be interesting to see Kate tie her up and then call in the mc for some revenge.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Loved the story ! another delightfully fun tale of light torment and humiliation, :lol: as for the breathplay scene, I admit i'm not usually the biggest fan of such themes,( only if it gets too extreme ) but the way it was implemented here I enjoyed , Madison really knows how to make one " suffer " at her hands, err feet. :lol: can't wait to see more with these characters sometime, as usual, A very great job and thanks for sharing.
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

Wow wow wow!!! I could read this every week. Love Madison and here torture games. I like the breathplay scenarios and it can add up for torture ideas. Maybe plugging one nose hole and force a sock to it, put in a used nylon in his head, closing his nostrils and force a foot in his mouth, hogtied with a ball gag and nose hook and force him to inhale Madison's feet or even a gas mask and a sock or tennis attached to it. I will like to see more stories of Madison torturing her sister and making her suffer while her husband watch (f/fm). Nice work so far. Will appreciate more stories. Thanks!!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention], [mention]The skeleton Beam[/mention], [mention]jumanjipr[/mention] thank you all very much for the great feedback!

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago Similarly an ending which both feels like an ending and has a capacity for a sequel is always a positive feature, provided of course the possibility of a sequel exists.
There is most definitely the possibility of a sequel :)

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago It would be interesting to see Kate tie her up and then call in the mc for some revenge.
That’s an idea I have been thinking about. It’s definitely about time the main character and Kate gave Madison a taste of her own medicine!

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago as for the breathplay scene, I admit i'm not usually the biggest fan of such themes,( only if it gets too extreme ) but the way it was implemented here I enjoyed
I’m glad you enjoyed those parts. I wasn’t entirely sure about it myself as I didn’t want it to become too unrealistic so I made sure it was brief and didn’t get too intense.

jumanjipr wrote: 3 years ago Maybe plugging one nose hole and force a sock to it, put in a used nylon in his head, closing his nostrils and force a foot in his mouth, hogtied with a ball gag and nose hook and force him to inhale Madison's feet or even a gas mask and a sock or tennis attached to it. I will like to see more stories of Madison torturing her sister and making her suffer while her husband watch (f/fm).
Whilst I am aiming to keep the whole Madison character semi-realistic, I have toyed with the idea of perhaps a spin off or a an ‘alternative timeline’ where Madison is a little more ‘equipped’ for her torments. If the idea gets a bit more interest I might write a short story where Madison has a box of ‘tools’ that she introduces to the main character and his partner. It might go in the adult section.
houdinincfm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by houdinincfm »

Yes, great story and great dialogue from the girls!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Just out of interest, would anyone be interested in a new story featuring these characters? I’ve got a few ideas for a Madison based story and would like to know how many people would be interested.

I know I did start a revenge story where the MC and Kate get their revenge but I hadn’t really planned it out and didn’t want to write for the sake of it, although I might return to it someday.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I enjoyed this one, I am sure that a sequel of some kind would be great. :D
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Madison and Kate are my favorite of your OCs so I for one would love to see more of them. What if you had one where the sisters took a road trip together and the MC was the unwilling passenger? Opportunities for a bit of public embarrassment as well as some rides in the trunk? Just an idea, I'm looking forward to whatever you write next!
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

Of course, as long as it features plenty of sock gags ;)
esfok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by esfok »

Would love to see another story involving Madison!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

starinski wrote: 2 years ago Of course, as long as it features plenty of sock gags ;)
Absolutely. Where there’s Madison, there are sock gags.
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
starinski wrote: 2 years ago Of course, as long as it features plenty of sock gags ;)
Absolutely. Where there’s Madison, there are sock gags.
If I may ask, are your stories inspired by true stories ? ;)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

starinski wrote: 2 years ago If I may ask, are your stories inspired by true stories ? ;)
Unfortunate not :lol: however all of my characters are based on real people I know. And in most cases the characters are just exaggerated versions of the real life inspiration.

For example the inspiration for Madison has been known to use her feet to annoy and torment people.
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
starinski wrote: 2 years ago If I may ask, are your stories inspired by true stories ? ;)
Unfortunate not :lol: however all of my characters are based on real people I know. And in most cases the characters are just exaggerated versions of the real life inspiration.

For example the inspiration for Madison has been known to use her feet to annoy and torment people.
Is the inspiration for Madison living near France? Asking for a friend :lol:
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

:D
dillonmichael080
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dillonmichael080 »

What a great story! Love the little details that make it more rounded! Thanks for the recommendation!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

“Bag em and gag em!”

I love that line
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic