Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Calvin's Summer Job as a Captive mm/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Calvin's Summer Job as a Captive mm/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This story happened when I was 17 years old, I had reached my full height of 5'10", average build not much muscle tone, green eyes and brown hair. I was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. My "kidnapping" involved my stepdad Jonathan and his friend Pauley. Pauley was 5'8" had black hair and chubby. They were both wearing blue jeans and were shirtless. I had a summer job or at least part of the summer. My stepdad and his friend worked for a electrical company. I wasn't very good at it and was trouble than I was worth. So after a little over a month, I was let go. So one morning, I was in the backyard going to shut the shed door. I walked inside to see what had caused it to open. I was tackled to the floor from behind by my stepdad and Pauley. They both grabbed me with one arm and clamped a hand over my mouth. They held me like that on the wooden floor of the shed for a while before pulling me up and Pauley grabbed my ankles and legs while Jonathan kept me restrained and handgagged as they carried me into the house through the slider door.

Once inside, they both held me with one arm and covered my mouth with their hand. Then they took turns holding me with one arm and covering my mouth with one hand. Afterwards they wrestled me to the ground and took turns restraining and handgagging me on the floor. Pauley stuffed a cloth in my mouth as I tried to yell out. My stepdad ziptied my wrists behind me and Pauley ziptied my ankles together and my legs together above my knees. Jonathan then ziptied my arms to my waist and wrapped electrical tape around my mouth. They carried me to their work van as I said "let me go, let me go" repeatedly into my gag....which just came out muffled and placed me inside and drove me to their job site.

Their boss never supervised them or the other workers so it was just me and my two captors. They carried me into a big empty building. They ungagged me and took turns holding me and keeping a hand clamped over my mouth. I tried struggling and saying "let me go, take your hand off of my mouth, let go of my mouth, let me go" but it all came out muffled through my handgag. A rag was shoved into my mouth by Jonathan, Pauley said it was a day old sweat rag they both shared. My legs below my knees were tied together with electrical wire and another piece was wrapped around my midsection and arms and tied real good. They wrapped duct tape around my ziptie and electrical wire bindings and Pauley held my stuff gagged mouth with his hand as Jonathan took a ziptie and used it keep the rag stuffed in my mouth then they took turns restraining my bound body and handgagging my gagged mouth. Then they each wrapped the duct tape around my already gagged mouth and placed me in a plastic chair and kept me bound and gagged like that as they worked. Later on they brought me back and freed me. They gave me cash for my troubles. I was kidnapped by them at least a few more times that summer. "Paying" me afterwards, basically I was paid to be their captive.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Sounds like a job many members of the forum would enjoy ;)

Nice little story man.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Eaglescout01 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you
Saw you didn't have pm's active. Thought I would chat with you a bit, so if you're interested, why don't you send me an email?
Anyway, happy writing.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story :) I hope you would post more stories when you got kidnapped :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

squirrel wrote: 3 years ago Great story :) I hope you would post more stories when you got kidnapped :)
This didn't actually happen, it's just something i thought up at the spur of the moment. You should check out my latest story I posted yesterday, Captured by Boys Club. It features a female character i created that gets captured and tied up. Fun fact, I wrote her as being the younger sister of the Calvin character.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Eaglescout01 wrote: 3 years ago
squirrel wrote: 3 years ago Great story :) I hope you would post more stories when you got kidnapped :)
This didn't actually happen, it's just something i thought up at the spur of the moment. You should check out my latest story I posted yesterday, Captured by Boys Club. It features a female character i created that gets captured and tied up. Fun fact, I wrote her as being the younger sister of the Calvin character.
I prefer m/m stories :) And I meant that it was fun to read and hope you would post more stories like that, never mind if they are true or fiction :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic