Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Calvin's Mom Knows He Likes Being Her Captive f/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Calvin's Mom Knows He Likes Being Her Captive f/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This happened when I was in the 8th grade. I was wearing a light tan long sleeved shirt and black pants. My mom was wearing a leopard print bra and black jeans. This happened on a weekend. She snuck up behind me while I was in my room and tackled me onto my bed. She grabbed me with both arms, I asked her what she was doing, but it was cut off when she clamped her hand over my mouth. She sshed me and said "no talking for you Calvin, I'm taking you prisoner", I put up a struggle and tried yelling out bit it did no good. My mom was into fitness, a dozen or so fitness videos and power walks and jogs kind of woman. So my struggling was useless and my attempts to yell were muffled by her hand.

She held me like that for a long while before pulling me to my feet. She dragged me out of my room and all the way to the garage. She held me like that in the garage for a while, playfully taunting me about being physically restrained and silenced by my own mother. She pulled my arms behind my back and tied my wrists and arms together. She noticed my arousal and asked if I was enjoying this. I tried denying it but she clapped her hand over my mouth. "Its nothing to be ashamed of Calvin, some people like being restrained and handgagged and being bound and gagged" she explained "its perfectly normal". She asked me again if I was enjoying this and I nodded my head. She removed her hand and shoved her sweaty workout sock into my mouth. "You need to put a sock in it" my mom said teasingly and tied up my ankles and legs. She tied my arms to my body and ducttaped my sockgagged mouth. She then placed me on the old couch and sat on my lap and held me captive for a couple hours or so. She told me how she didn't bother looking for reasons to do this to me anymore and how she enjoys it. Then she talks about how she's happy to hear that I enjoy it too. She talked about her week, she was stay at home, and I listened to her. I kept looking at her in her bra and jeans, noticing how toned she looked. I wasn't into my mother or anything but being treated like this by her in that outfit was something I liked a lot. My mom when she was at home was usually a sports bra, bikini top or a bra. She was comfortable like that and I was never embarrassed, she was in the comfort of her home and it was when it was either her or me or me and my family. I tried to tell her that she looked really toned but it came out muffled. She asked me to repeat myself and I did, she kind of got the gyst. "Are you commenting on how I'm all toned up?" I nod my head "thank you sweetie, I work hard at it.....you still have a long while to go as my little captive" she replied. Of course telling her that caused her to take me captive and handgag me even more during my teen years.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Very nice story! Mom is aggressive and knows what she wants and knows what her son needs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic