Shego Pretty as a Peach (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Shego Pretty as a Peach (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(A Kim Possible/Super Mario Bros. story. Enjoy!)

Doctor Andrew T. Lipsky, better known as Dr. Drakken, was sitting on the couch one lazy afternoon. Since he couldn’t think of any evil plan at the moment, he was watching one of his most favorite tv shows of all time: The Golden Girls.

“Ah, Bea Arthur...your biting sarcasm never ceases to amuse me,” the evil scientist chuckled to himself right as one of his minions ran into the room, tablet in hand.

“Sir! Sir!”
“What do you want, Minion Number 66?!” (The minion had a name; Drakken didn’t care enough to learn it) “Can’t you see I’m busy?!”
“Sir, there’s a guy on the line. He wants to hire you to kidnap someone for him.”
“Don’t care.”
“He’s a paying customer.”

Drakken quickly snatched the tablet away, coming face-to-screen with a large turtle-monster thing with spikes on its green shell.

“Greetings,” the turtle said. “My name is Lord Bowser, the King of the Koopas.”

Drakken looked at the minion. “Really? I’m taking job offers from a turtle?”

The minion just shrugged.

“Look,” Bowser explained, “I’m trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. And to do that, I need to get the ruler of the kingdom, Princess Peach, outta the way.”
“And why can’t you nab her yourself?”
“Because whenever I do, this plumber named Mario always comes in, ruins my schemes and takes Peach back!”
“So...why did you pick me to do this?”
“Not gonna lie: it was mostly because you were the first name I saw in ‘The Phonebook O’ Evil’.”

Drakken rolled his eyes. “Know what? Fine, I’m in.”
“You are? Excellent. I’ll send you the coordinates of her castle. Good luck,” Bowser told the scientist before hanging up.

Drakken shooed the minion out of the room before sighing to himself. “I mean, if he’s paying me, I should probably get right on that Peach thing. But...” He turned to the tv, where Sofia was poking fun at Dorthy’s nerdish tendencies. “But...this show is sooooooooooo addictive!”

Drakken pondered for maybe a minute before the answer hit him. “Got it! I said that I’d take the job, buuuuut I never said I wouldn’t outsource the job to someone. Someone like, say...”

An hour later, Shego, after being promised half of the money that Bowser offered Drakken (it was originally only a quarter, but Shego’s laser powers convinced him to be a wee bit more generous), was riding inside an invisible helicopter to the castle.

After silently landing on the roof, Shego hopped out and walked to where she was told Peach’s room was. Shego lit up her hands and blasted a hole through the roof. Shego leapt through and landed right behind Peach, who was sitting in front of a mirror, brushing her hair. Right as Peach looked up and saw the intruder in the mirror, Shego used one hand to cover the princess’ mouth and the other to make a glowing fist.

“Listen,” Shego hissed. “I have laser powers. If you make a sound or a bad move, I will use those powers to cut your pretty head off your body. Got it?”

A terrified Peach looked at Shego’s glowing hands, whimpered, then nodded.

“Good. Now, lock the door and sit your butt on the bed.”

Peach nodded. While Shego kept an eye on her, the princess slid the deadbolt on her door so that the door was locked. As Peach sat down, Shego opened up Peach’s very extensive wardrobe closet.

“Some collection you got here, princess,” Shego muttered as she sorted through the clothes.
“Uh...thanks. Who are you?”
“Well, I’m Shego and I’ve been sent by my boss to kidnap you for some turtle guy. Browser, I think his name is.”

Peach gasped. “Bowser! That fiend! He couldn’t even be bothered to do the deed himself!”
“Look, all I know is that I’m being paid to deliver you to this Bowser guy so that he can take over your kingdom. So, shall we truss you up first so that you’ll be a pretty package for when I deliver you?”
“You’re gonna tie me up? You brute!”
“Oh, I won’t be doing most of the tying; you will,” Shego replied, grabbing several scarves from the wardrobe and tossing them onto the bed.

“Me? Doing the tying?”
“See, I’m feeling kinda lazy. And seeing as you’ve been kidnapped numerous times, you probably know a thing or two about knots.”
“So, I gotta do the tying?” Peach asked, picking up a pink scarf that had been tossed onto the bed.
“Well, I have to do your arms. But you gotta do your legs and your gag. And you better do it right. Because if I have to redo any knots, I’ll make sure that your situation is really uncomfortable.”

Peach gulped and nodded. She picked up a scarf (a green one with white stripes), rolled up her dress and tied it around her ankles, cinching the knot. She picked up a second one (a solid black one) and tied it around her knees, tightening the dress around her. Shego tugged at the knots and found them to be satisfactory.

“Take off those gloves of yours,” Shego instructed. When Peach did, Shego continued by ordering her to stuff one of them into her mouth and use the other one to secure the first glove.

“You want me to what?!”
“Yep! We might as well put them to good use.”
“Are you trying to strip away all of my dignity?!”
“Oh, I could do far worse. Like, say...use my socks to stuff your mouth,” Shego explained, causing Peach’s face to involuntarily turn green as her captor.
“Absolutely not!”
“Then gloves it is! Get to it, princess!”

Peach stared at the gloves, sighed deeply then stuffed the left glove into her mouth. She used the glove’s partner to tie around her mouth, knotting it behind her neck.

“Mmph!”
“Aww! You look cuter than before with those gloves. See, I knew it was a good idea! Now, wrists behind your back and lean forward.”

As Peach did, Shego grabbed a long purple scarf that had yellow spots on it and swiftly wrapped it around Peach’s wrists and elbows, making several knots in the process.

“You know, princess, I think I’d be a better ruler than you.”
“Mmph?”
“I’ve heard all sorts of stories of you being nabbed and needing help from a plumber. That’s kinda sad.”
“Mmph!”
“I mean, if someone tried kidnapping me, I’d simply blow them to bits. Meanwhile, you’d probably just sit and cry for your big strong Italian to help you out, you helpless princess.”
“Mmph!”
“Hmm...maybe I should just betray Bowser and take over this kingdom. ‘Princess Shego’ they’ll call me.”
“MMPH! MMPH!!”
“Oh, hush. At least if I became ruler, this kingdom won’t be governed by a perpetual damsel.”

This comment seemed to infuriate the leader of the Mushroom Kingdom, as she furiously struggled to escape, only to find that both her own and Shego’s knots held her fast. Shego, having been done tying her captive’s wrists, merely chuckled with amusement at Peach’s plight.

“Aww, poor Pwincess Peach,” Shego cooed in a condescending manner. “All bound up with nowhere to go except for the lair of some evil turtle. Ah well, though. Such is the life of a poor helpless princess.”

As Peach continued to make furious noises at her plight, Shego continued to look around the room. She found a spare tiara in a box under the bed, which Shego put on to mock her captive. Also under the bed was another box. Inside was a red mushroom. Shego looked at the mushroom, then at Peach, then back at the mushroom.

“Ooh! I think I know how to enhance your gag!”
“Mmph!”
“That’s right! What’s a dainty lil’ glove in your mouth compared to this big ol’ thing. I hope you like vegetables, princess,” Shego said, removing the glove tied around her mouth, allowing Peach to spit out the glove in her mouth.

“Don’t you dare place that in my mouth!”
“What’s wrong? Don’t wanna eat your veggies? You need them to grow up to be a big, strong princess that won’t always be grabbed by baddies,” Shego explained as she hooked her fingers into the princess’ nostrils, forcing her mouth to open, allowing Shego stuff the mushroom in. But as soon as Peach bit down into the ‘shroom, Shego realized she made a huge error.

See, this wasn’t any old mushroom; it was a Super Mushroom. So upon biting down into it, Peach suddenly grew in size. And with her new size, the scarves that held her ripped apart, immediately freeing her.

“What the hell?!” Shego cried out.
“This princess isn’t so helpless now, is she?”

Before Shego could react, Peach pulled her in and wrapped her in a huge bearhug. Unfortunately for Shego, her arms were pinned at her side, so she couldn’t fire off any lasers.

“Give up now!” Peach demanded.
“You are crushing my spine!” Shego croaked out.

After a minute of squeezing, Peach let Shego go, dropping her on the floor. Shego clutched her ribs, desperately trying to catch her breath. Sadly for her, there wasn’t much of a chance for her, as seconds later, Peach lifted her leg straight up into Shego’s jaw. The kick sent her former captor flying into the air and sent her crashing into a wall, knocking Shego out cold.

Peach looked at Shego’s unconscious body and smirked. “So, you wanna call me a helpless princess, huh? Well, let me show you what being a helpless princess feels like...”
————————————————————
”Dorthy, where are you going?”
“Either to go get ice cream or to go commit a felony. I’ll decide on my way to the car.”

Drakken, despite having seen the episode numerous times, burst out laughing at that crack. Man, was he loving this 18 hour marathon of The Golden Girls. He was so into it that he had completely forgotten about the mission he sent his associate on. And he probably would’ve if two of his minions hadn’t wheeled in a large box with a “FRAGILE” sticker slapped on the side in front of the tv.

“Get out of the way,” Drakken shouted. “Dorthy is about to confront Blanche for seemingly being in bed with Stan!”
“I’m sorry, sir,” the first minion said. “But there was a package on the front door of the lair.”
“It came with a note, sir,” the second one said.

There was a sudden thump from inside the box. All three men jumped and watched the box begin to squirm around a bit. Slightly terrified, the minions handed Drakken the note that came with the box before hurrying out.

“Dear Drakken,
Don’t worry; your princess is in this box.
<3,
Peach”

Confused, Drakken ripped open the box and was shocked by what he saw: inside was Shego all dolled up.

Instead of her green leather bodysuit, Shego had a green dress on and a blonde wig was placed on her head. Unfortunately for Shego, she wasn’t in any position to take off neither the dress nor the wig since she was hogtied with rope. Her hands couldn’t fire off any lasers since each hand was encased in ice (brought upon via a Freeze Flower). A pink scarf adorned with white hearts was tied over her mouth, holding in numerous handkerchiefs that were packed into Shego’s mouth.

Drakken’s mouth hung open. “Shego...you look...you look...” Suddenly, Drakken burst out laughing. “HAHAHAHAHA! You look ridiculous, Shego! HAHAHAHAHA! You look like if one of those princess movie barfed on you! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

While Drakken continued to giggle and chortle over Shego’s new look, the bound girl growled into her gag. ”I swear to God that when I get out of this, I will destroy you all. I will rip your prissy head off your body, Peach. But the first of my victims will be Mr. Chuckles over there...”

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Loved it! Poor Shego, will she get her revenge?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago Loved it! Poor Shego, will she get her revenge?
Idk, maybe in the future ;)
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Newdayrocks »

I liked this story when I first read it on Deviantart. To quote the late Peter Boyle from Everybody Loves Raymond "you're my new favorite writer."
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Newdayrocks wrote: 5 years ago I liked this story when I first read it on Deviantart. To quote the late Peter Boyle from Everybody Loves Raymond "you're my new favorite writer."
Thank u so much!!!! I love your stories as well!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic