All The Girls Love Keiran - complete multiple f/one m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

All The Girls Love Keiran - complete multiple f/one m

Post by Jason Toddman »

Just a quick single piece. It was made at the request of a fan at the old site named Keiran B - who never as much as acknowledged the effort let alone thanked me for my time and effort. Sometimes doing requests for people is a thankless job. But whether or npt he liked the story I wrote, other people have told me they liked it so here it is.

ALL THE GIRLS LOVE KEIRAN

All the girls love Keiran B… especially tied up!!!

This was pretty obvious to Keiran B. (no one know what the ‘B stands for, but “Bound” seems as good a choice as any) right from the start. When he was little, his older sister wanted to play dress up with something a bit livelier than one of her dolls, and he got elected. At first he was too young to care and too little to get away from her in any case. About the time he turned five however, he decided that playing dress-up was definitely not something *real* boys did and decided to make a run for it. This surprised his sister so much that he actually got to somewhere safe the first time he refused the honor of dressing in his sister’s old clothes. But it was the *last* time too.

The next time she wanted him to play dress up, she didn’t bother to ask Kieran. She simply pounced on him when no one was around to intervene and tied him up with some old clothesline their mother had discarded. Keiran struggled and yelled, but he was always yelling anyway and was ignored by anyone else who might have heard him until his sister thought to gag him too with a set of own panties. *Now* he was quiet, if not exactly quiescent, and so his sister sat on his back and tied him hand and foot.

The girl finished tying her little brother and proceeded to try to dress him up. It was then that she discovered that it is rather hard to dress or undress someone when they are tied up. If she untied him again, she could overpower him easily but wrestling girly clothes onto him would still be a lot of hard work! So she changed her plans, tied Keiran as thoroughly as she could manage, and began to tickle him instead. His writhing and thrashing amused her so much that from then on she decided that tickle torturing Keiran was way more fun than making him play dress up.

The first time her ties were not very secure and she didn’t think to check on the continued security of her handiwork to prevent loosening of her ties until it was too late. Keiran managed to get a hand free about ten minutes into the tie-up, freed his feet in a moment when his sister wasn’t looking, and he skedaddled. But his older sister learned from her mistakes, and the next time she ambushed him she made sure he could not get away so quickly and easily. He still managed to escape each time for a while, but as her tying skills and tactics improved it h=got harder and harder, until finally being tied by his sister meant he was doomed and at her mercy until such time as she let him go herself.

When Keiran was six, his sister brought a couple of her girl-friends in on the fun. They would ambush Keiran, gag him, tie him up, take him into a little private clubhouse Keiran’s father had made for her, and make him play dress up. With three girls (all bigger and stronger than he was) to enforce his sister’s wishes, Keiran was forced to either be one of the girls himself or be subjected to intense tickle torture by all three at once. This continued to be a regular routine for Keiran for several years. Then, instead of making him play dress-up, they merely tied him up and tickle tortured him without mercy for an hour or more at a time.

Keiran usually walked home from school with his sister, and once they got home he would often find himself tied up and tickled whenever his sister felt like it if they happened to be home alone for a while. About the time he turned ten, he decided to be clever and walk along with other boys his own age. They proved to be no protection though, and scattered like frightened geese when his sister came for him. So instead he would sneak out of school the back way and walk home through a trail in the woods. If he got home ahead of his sister and neither of his parents were home, he locked the door on her so she couldn’t get in and tie him up.

Before long though his sister caught wise. One day he was sneaking along the trail when his sister and her friends leaped from behind some trees and ambushed him. They tied him up to a tree, tickled him without mercy, and then left him alone there for a couple of hour to ponder the folly of frustrating his sister in her wishes.

So he started using different trails to get home, and he’d choose them at random to make it harder for his sister to find him. This worked for a while. Then a girl even older than his sister found him, pounced on him, and hog-tied him. She announced that she was a friend of her sister’s, a girl-scout, and that whoever found him wandering in the woods from then on got to do whatever they wanted to him until suppertime. She then called some friends on her cell phone, told them where she was, and then took his shoes and socks off of him and tickled him mercilessly while she waited for her friends to come.

When her friends came to help her, they all carried Keiran to the girl’s house, forced him to strip down to his underwear, and put on girl’s clothing. Then they made him lie on a bed tied him spread-eagle to it, and tickle tortured him for hours. Then they gave him a choice: Pretend to be a girl to the girl’s parents and stay for a sleepover, where he’d stay tied and tickled all night and be let go with his clothes in the morning, or he could walk home free now – dressed like a girl. Keiran spent the night.

After that, Keiran didn’t try to avoid his sister again for a long time. However, she had heard about the incident and now she started tying Keiran to his bed at night and tickle torturing him overnight herself. And she started inviting her girl-friends over for sleepovers so that they could tickle-torture Keiran while he was tied to his bed as well. Pleas for intervention from his parents fell on deaf ears; he was *always* whining about *something!* So they were oblivious when his being tied in bed and tickle tortured became practically a nightly occurrence.

Just after Keiran turned 12, a classmate invited him to a sleepover. Keiran was glad to accept; a night spent away from his sister and her friends. But it was a trap! Unknown to Keiran, his friend had a big sister who turned out to be one of the girls who visited and tickle tortured him. She wanted him over at her own house to have unrestricted access to him for a night. The classmate apologized: it was Keiran or him! Then he helped put Keiran into a set of stocks built just for his sister’s new guest, and Keiran was trapped in it and subjected to merciless tickling the entire night.

A week later, Keiran was preparing to walk home from school with his sister, but she was with another older girl who was giving his sister $10. “I just rented you out for the night,” his sister told him. “Go home with her!” Keiran made a run for it, but the two girls tackled him, handcuffed him, put a leash on him, and forced him to go to the other girl’s house. His handcuffs were removed (along with his shirt, which was used to gag him) and replaced with leather manacles in front of him. A chain was looped though this and over a high bar in the girl’s closet. This was pulled up so that Keiran’s arms and wrists were forced over his head – so much so that he was forced to stand on tiptoe. He was tickled for a long while until the girl’s parents came home, whereupon she locked him in the closet still tied as he was.

The girl came back to torment her prisoner after suppertime and tickled him until bedtime. Then she left him in the closet all night and until the wee hours of the morning. Then he was set free to make his own way home before her parents (or his) saw him.

Summer vacation arrived, and Keiran thought he was safe; no more walking-home-from- school ambushes! But his sister and a few of her friends simply grabbed him the first day of summer vacation, carried him out to the back yard, and staked him out spread-eagled on the grass in just his shorts. They left him tied there for hours as they tickle-tortured him all they pleased. Then at the end of the day he was released, only to face another tie-up in bed that night. Then the next day he was staked out and tickled all day again. And on and on it went… and before he knew it Keiran was enjoying it as much as his sister and her friends did!
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Excellent story! One of my favourites from the previous site. I love f/m tickle torture.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Lucien wrote: 3 years ago Excellent story! One of my favourites from the previous site. I love f/m tickle torture.
Hasn't been my strong suit up to this point but as you seem to be far from being the only one who likes such stories I may make a longer story similar to this in the future.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
Lucien wrote: 3 years ago Excellent story! One of my favourites from the previous site. I love f/m tickle torture.
Hasn't been my strong suit up to this point but as you seem to be far from being the only one who likes such stories I may make a longer story similar to this in the future.
Please do so! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
luckycub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckycub »

Yes, good story. I couldn't imaging tying someone up without following it with a thorough tickle torture. Starting with ever so lightly scratching everywhere to find the most ticklish spots, then slowing working up to massaging.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

luckycub wrote: 3 years ago Yes, good story. I couldn't imaging tying someone up without following it with a thorough tickle torture. Starting with ever so lightly scratching everywhere to find the most ticklish spots, then slowing working up to massaging.
I agree to the extent that there's no real point in tying up/being tied up by someone unless some kind of torture (tickling or otherwise) is in the offing. Just the tie-up irself may be enough for some folks, but to me it is incredibly boring without consequences. :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic