My Yoga Bondage Meditation Workout (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Yoga Bondage Meditation Workout (m/f)

Post by CapturedKim »

So, a couple people here I've been talking to have complimented me on how I write, and one person has really been wanting me to do a story. And this is it. I hope some of you like it. It's mostly fiction. Yes, my brother did tie me up so I could try out the meditation bondage some of you have posted on, and was seen in a video that was posted here. The conversation between us is (mostly) fake, though. We really didn't talk all that much while he was tying me. And the parts where he stops tying me and thinks he's done, when he isn't, is fake. He didn't stop until he was done. So I embellished, and therefore am putting this in the fiction section.

And now, our tale....

I put the exercise mat out on the middle of the floor.  I heard my brother, Ron, sigh behind me.  "So, you really want to go through with this?" he asked. I turned around and nodded. "Yeah, why not? You saw the posts on the Tie Up board. Meditation bondage is a thing."  I saw he had some rope in his hand, so at least he wasn't going chicken out. Besides, he wasn't the one getting tied up. "Okay, but what's with the outfit? Why did you change?" he asked. I had on, earlier, a t-shirt and shorts, but now I was wearing a leotard and hose. I usually only wear hose when going to church, a wedding or funeral or a special event. So I totally got the question.  "This is like yoga, or maybe even a workout. Sorta. And I really don't need rope marks all over my legs. So, yeah, my leotard and hose.

"Okay," Ron said, "Sit down, I guess."  I turned around again, and sat down on the mat, and crossed my hands behind my back.  Ron tied them together, though not really all that tight. "You can tie me tighter, it's cool."  He didn't say anything, but he did untie my hands and re-tie them a little tighter. They felt secure.  Ron began to move towards my feet, but I stopped him. "You need to tie my arms," I told him.  "Why?" he asked. "So I can struggle more, that's kinda the whole point of this", I said.  He shook his head in his typical annoyance, but moved behind me anyway, wrapped rope around my waist and arms, and tied my arms to my waist. He actually tied them pretty tight, like I hoped. "All right, now can I tie your feet?" he asked.  "Okay, if you really want to," I said, joking.  He moved in front of me, and tied my ankles together, then my legs above my knees. He was about to stand up, but I stopped him. "You have to tie my thighs, too" I said. 

He looked at me like I was crazy.

I looked at my thighs. "Look," I said", "I can still move them apart" and I could, a little. "Just tie them half up above my knees." Ron knelt down again, and again had his Look of Annoyance. 

But...he tied my thighs.

And he started to stand up again. And I stopped him again. "Nope, not done. Now you have to hogtie me. And then you're done."  I couldn't see his face, but I could almost HEAR his eyes rolling. But...he saw the same posts I did, and the video about a reporter doing a story on meditation bondage, and that hogties were pretty much a requirement. So, without a word, like Santa, he went straight to his work. I felt him tie a piece of rope to the rope tying my ankles, which took a little time, since he did tie my ankles pretty tight (which he should have), and pull my legs halfway up. He was about to the the other end to my wrists, when I had to stop him again. "Wait, pull my legs so my feet are almost touching my butt," I said.

"You need someone to kick your butt," he said. And someone else to tie you for your yoga bondage."  First comment: Bad Brother, no video game. Second Comment: Correct.

But...he did pull my legs closer to my butt, as requested. And then tied them to my wrists.

"All right," Ron said, standing up. "You can begin your Yoga Bondage Workout". I shook my head. "not yet. You have one more thing to do." 
"That's what you said before you were hogtied! I have things to do!" I tried to shrug my shoulders, but, I couldn't. He had done a good job.

"Yeah, well, I lied. I need you to gag me."

Again, I could almost HEAR his eyes rolling. "No, Crazy Kim, what you need is a psychiatrist. And probably a straightjacket. " And I replied, "I might try a straitjacket sometime, but just rope for now."
Ron used a few words I don't use, and gagged me. He stuffed a couple wadded up (CLEAN) rags in my mouth, and secured them with a bandanna. 

I wondered if I looked cute.

I mean, the whole look....the leotard and hose, hogtied, gagged...the whole look. I hoped I looked cute.

"I'm gonna play Warcraft", he said. "If you need anything, try to holler so I can ignore you." I ignored his rudeness, and began to struggle. As much of a pain he was, he did do a really good job tying me up. I tried getting one of my hands out of the ropes tying them, but I couldn't, I went ahead and struggled with my legs, even though I knew that wouldn't work, since not only was I hogtied, but the ropes tying my legs and especially my ankles were really tight. My arms were tied pretty tight too.

I tried talking, and I think some of my words someone could understand, but not all. My tongue was pressed down pretty good. I remembered some people have a choking problem with gags, but I didn't. 

I rolled on my right side, struggled some more, then rolled back on my stomach. I rolled on my left side, continued struggling, then tried to roll back on my stomach.

But I couldn't! I was stuck! I tried calling for help.  Ron later said he closed the door and couldn't hear me, but I bet he did. Eventually I did roll back on my stomach.

I was getting worn out, so I just stopped struggling, and just lay there, bound and gagged. I let my mind go blank, as had been suggested.  Every so often, I would test the ropes tying me, but nope, no escape. Not until Ron eventually untied me. 

And will he tie me up again? I think I can get him to :P BUT....he's right, I do pretty much need a guy to whom I'm not related to engage in said tying ;)
Last edited by CapturedKim 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Ron needed some persuasion, but he did a good job! Nice story Kim!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

An excellent story, I loved it and I suspect you looked very cute ;)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

A very nice first story! I suspect Ron enjoyed the experience more than he let on, too. 😉
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

yeah, cool stuff. Light hearted, yet intriguing!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! Well written, enjoyable, and totally believable. Thank you for writing!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Thanks for the story, if you do a follow up, please have Ron be a little more appreciative and pleased that he gets to tie you up.

I'm glad you did this, you do write really good! The others are right, it's very believable, even the parts you made up (and thanks for letting us know what they were), light hearted and fun. Nice!
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It's nice to see different styles of writing here this morning. This is a very good first effort, Kim!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Really good first story!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I LOVE this story. (Especially the leotard and hose! 8-) )It needs a sequel!
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

iliketights wrote: 3 years ago I LOVE this story. (Especially the leotard and hose! 8-) )It needs a sequel!
I'm trying to think of one :D
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

[mention]CapturedKim[/mention] Lovely story. If it were me I'd like a blindfold too.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very nice, Kim.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I might need lessons! :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]CapturedKim[/mention] what an excellent well written story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic