Carly Newton and The Stolen Socks (?/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carly Newton and The Stolen Socks (?/F)

Post by TiedOne »

*Credit to TamatoaShiny123 for the story idea*

Part 1: A Stinky Situation

It used to only be weekends where any mysteries would come in. However my good friend Ashley, came asking for help one day during class. “Carly, someone has been stealing all of the cheerleaders socks during our practices.”

This was an interesting case, why would somebody steal a bunch of socks, stinky cheerleaders socks to make things weirder. I agreed to help and after school headed down to the gym.

The cheer team was gathered around. “When were the socks stolen ?” I asked. Almost all of them said “Sometime after practice yesterday.” A junior, Kelly added. “Me, Jackie, and Angie came down earlier during gym class and noticed all of our socks where gone, which was odd considering no one was allowed in the gym after practice until next morning.”

I needed to find a motive, or even a clue as to why someone would want to the steal the socks. So I began to ask the cheerleaders about happened during yesterday’s practice.

Jackie was the first I questioned. This was her story:

“I remember entering the locker room before I was about to head home. I put my uniform in my locker, and my socks in the laundry bin. When I left I heard a bit of a conversation.”

I was intrigued and asked her to relay the conversation. She elaborated “It something along the lines of “No one would suspect a thing, I mean who would notice ?” She added “I couldn’t recall who said it, but I know it came from the third row of lockers.” I responded “Do you know who has a locker in that row ?”

Jackie confirmed and listed Riley, Jill, and Kendra. I interview Riley who said she left early as she felt sick. Jill said “I was in a rush to leave and didn’t hear anything before I left.”

Kendra offered a bit of evidence as she told me. “I entered the locker room and saw Jackie taking a whiff of her socks for a moment. I don’t think she saw me, but I’m confident she’s the thief.”

The questions with the other girls really didn’t unearth anything. But I had three suspects: Jackie, Jill, and Kendra.

After practice I decided to host a little sting operation. I told Ashley and Kelly, who agreed to stay later and help catch the thief.

Practice ended at 5pm, but the school had a choir concert tonight so it would still be open, which meant I was lockers weren’t closed off yet. I hid behind laundry bin, which all together was a pretty bad idea considering the smell, but I was determined in finding out who committed the crime.

I heard someone enter the locker room, I remained behind the bin. Their footsteps were very soft, almost like they were barefoot or in socks. I glance up to see nobody there, I snuck out and took a look around the lockers. No one, I was about to return back to the bin, until somebody came up from behind me.

They grabbed my hands and began to tie them with nylon rope. I desperately tried to turn around and look but soon I was blinded with a thick blue covering, I realized it was one of the cheerleader’s socks.

The assailant sat me on the cold floor and secured my legs with more rope. “Who are you ?” I asked. The figure didn’t respond. “Why are you stealing socks from the cheerleaders ?” Again no response.

I felt them tugging at my UGG Boots. “Hey, don’t take off my boots ?!” I shouted, struggling at my binds. They removed my boots revealing my bare feet. Yes I know wearing uggs without socks is weird, but I wasn’t really anticipating someone to remove my boots today.

Suddenly there was a something between my toes, I felt a whiff. This person was smelling my sweaty feet. This must be the reason they were stealing socks. They like the smell.

The figure smelled both of my feet for a solid five minutes before a foul smell reached my nose. Than the familiar feel of socks covered my nose, they had the audacity to put their stinky socks over my nose. I was disgusted and recoiled at the scent. It was a unique smell that of moldy cheese and strawberry lotion, the two didn’t mix.

Soon, I was lifted up by the figure, and I laid flat with my feet hanging out of something. The smell kicked in and I realized she put me in the bin full of dirty socks.

I yelled for three minutes, hoping to be heard. Thankfully I heard the voices of Ashley and Kelly asking if I was ok. They found me in the bin and helped untie me.

“Did you know who did this ?” Kelly asked. I shook my head. “No they blindfolded me, but I know the motive, they like the scent of the socks.” Both were disgusted but asked how I knew. I told them which made them cringe as well.

Now many would consider this a defeat, but I had a new process of finding out who did it. I was nasty but it’s the only way to get to the bottom of this. I have to smell each cheerleaders feet to determine who did it.

To Be Continued....
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Can’t wait for the continuation! Great work!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I’m confident in saying that it’s either Jackie or Kendra.

And I’m so glad I could help to inspire another tale in this awesome saga!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A good start!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I admit it. I stole the socks, but on my because I knew I'd get to tie up the plucky teen detective.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedOne »

Part 2: Sniffing Out Clues

The next day, I told Ashley and Kelly about my investigation and how I would have to smell each players feet to determine the culprit. I still had for Jackie, Jill and Kendra.

We conducted a plan, each player would be pulled into a meeting with Ashley and asked to remove their socks to determine what sizes to get. While I would take a whiff in the next room and see if it matches the aroma of the thief.

I admit it was a disgusting idea, but really I had no other way of determining who the thief was. My three suspects were the first three I wanted to investigate.

Kendra came into the room and Ashley told her the story. She didn’t care much and handed her socks to Kelly. Kelly handed them to me and took a solid whiff. They reeked like corn chips, rather salty which wasn’t close to what the thief had. With this I could determine Kendra wasn’t the thief.

Then came Jill, her socks didn’t smell at all. Which eliminated her as a suspect. Finally Jackie’s which were definitely stinky, but more of an onion smell.

Soon I began to sniff each and every sock. None matched the small of the thief.

It began to get hard to determine who had stolen the socks. However I still had suspicions that either Kendra or Jackie overheard the plan and cleaned up their feet before today.

I told Ashley and Kelly about my plan tonight. They would help tie me up in the locker room, and when the thief came back I would be able to see who the culprit was.

After the team left practice, the three of us initiated the plan. We set up a chair in front of the laundry bin. I sat down and let Ashley tie me up. She wasn’t very efficient but it was about presentation not effectiveness.

Both would keep lookout, Ashley would monitor the parking lot outside and Kelly would monitor the hallways. Both would text me if they saw someone enter.

I sat bound to the chair for about ten minutes, at this point kind of hoping the thief would show up. I heard the door open, I tried to see if I got a message. Nothing, I looked up to see the figure.

It was definitely a female, but they had a mask covering their face, with black sunglasses covering the eyes. “Oh come on !!” I thought to myself as the figure who was barefoot slowly approached me.

She grabbed my legs and noticed my worn out sneakers. Swiftly removing them exposing my sweaty socks, I wasn’t making the same mistake twice.

Again she smelled my stinky socks, thankfully she didn’t remove them but to my dismay she risen her bare soles right up to my nose. Covering them with her rotten cheese and strawberry smelling feet, it was like she taunting me about my plan.

She grabbed some socks from the laundry bin, she grabbed one and stuffed them in my mouth, securing them with a another one tied around my mouth. I groaned into the sweaty, smelly gag as she walked off with several more socks.

I felt defeated and embarrassed but at least hoped someone would free me. Thankfully moments later Kelly bursted in and untied me. She told me “The thief blindfolded and tied me up, I couldn’t make them out but I could tell it was a girl.” Judging my her wrists, which had a thick red line across it, she must of been tied tightly.

We than became worried about Ashley, and ran to see what happened to her. She was tied up behind a bush, blindfolded. Kelly said she was tied very similar to this.

My plan seemed to be unsuccessful, I had very little in terms of clues. While I had hope that I could find the thief, it is was slowly dwindling after each failed attempt.

To Be Continued....
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Now I’m thinking it’s Kelly. We never saw her tied up, and the rope marks must’ve been self-inflicted.

And another awesome part! XD
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Really enjoy this story. Look forward to the next parts
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedOne »

Part 3: A Reeking Revelation(?/FF)

Admittedly I didn’t have any evidence on who stole the socks. Which made me very upset, I mean I never failed in unraveling a mystery.

Despite that, Kelly invited me to a sleepover with her and Ashley this Friday. That’s what a needed just a fun night with some good friends. So I accepted her invitation.

On Friday, I biked over to her house. For the sleepover I just wore my favorite pajamas and my chocolate tasman ugg slippers. Ashley was wearing a rock band t-shirts, pajama pants, and she also had ugg tasmans, but in black. Kelly was wearing pajamas with her bare feet.

At first it was very fun, Kelly said her parents were out of town meaning we could do whatever we wanted.

It was around 7pm, Kelly had headed to the bathroom. I sat on the bed, while Ashley was on the floor watching TV. Laying down, I turned my head and saw something next to Kelly’s drawer. It was a bottle of strawberry moisturizer.

“Ashley, I think I found out who the thief is.” I say as I explain the scent of the culprits feet. She replied “I don’t believe it, Kelly is too much of a goody good.”

“At least, that’s what I want you to think.” We both turn to see Kelly standing with two handfuls of rope. “You know when I heard of Carly Newton, the teen detective extraordinaire, I immediately wanted to know how if she was really as good as they say she was.”

Me and Ashley back up. “You know it wasn’t so hard to influence you two that I was innocent, I mean silent and meek, Kelly Madison could never be a suspect.” That’s when I realized the only two people I told were her and Ashley, explaining how the their knew where I was hiding.

Kelly grinned and pointed to Ashley, gesturing her to come closer. Reluctantly she did, and Kelly began to tie her hands behind her back. She than pushed her on the bed, and started to tie me up similarly. She put us on our stomaches, on her bed. Than she tied our ankles, so we couldn’t escape.

“You’re not gonna get away with this.” I say defiantly. Kelly laughed. “Oh I already have, you see this isn’t my house, I’m a street urchin who managed to fool the school into thinking I was an orphan child so that I could get and have an education. This house was recently sold, so until it is bought, it’s mine and nobody knows I have you two at my mercy.”

We struggle in our binds, as Kelly comes around behind the bed toward our feet. She stroked the soles of our slippers. “I hope you know, not only am I gonna smell your feet. But you two are gonna smell mine.”

“Seems like the Great Teenage Detective, finally met her match.” She gloats as she removes my uggs and begins to inhale between my socked toes. I try to resist, but the binds are tight. She keeps sniffing my socks, every time I wiggle my toes she seems to get more of the smell.

“Now, I always wanted to smell your feet Ashley, I bet they’re nice and stinky.” She said as she removed Ashley’s slippers. I heard her begin to sniff her feet, which Ashley cringed at.

After smelling Ashley’s feet, she climbed on the bed and sat on her knees exposing her bare feet in front of our faces. “Alright, now you two are gonna smell my stinky feet.” She spread out her toes, and pushed our heads into her feet.

My nose was assaulted my all too familiar stench of cheese and fruit. Ashley gagged at the smell which made Kelly happy. She held our faces in her feet for a solid ten minutes. I began to pick at my wrist binds, while she reveled in our torture.

Eventually I was able to remove the binds, and grabbed at Kelly’s feet and pulled her off the bed. Quickly I undid my ankle ties and began to truss up Kelly. I got her in a hogtie, and ran untie Ashley. She said “I think she’s off the team for good.”

Kelly remained silent. We locked her in her room and decided to call child services to help deal with her. Unfortunately we heard a crash from her room, when we ran up to see we saw loose rope and a broken window.

“She got away.” Ashley stated. I shook my head, “She really outsmarted me.” I realized she wanted me to test me. I seemed to have found my own Moriarty to be my equal.

The next few days, Kelly hasn’t been at school which supported her claim that it was all a rouse and that she was a street punk. Thankfully, the socks haven’t been stolen so I consider my work down, however I fear that I haven’t seen the last of Kelly Madison or her plots of revenge.

PS. Kelly Madison will return
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I’m excited to see what the Foot-Smelling Bandit will do to Carly the next time they cross paths! Great job!
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Good story. I like the detective setting. However if you don't mind, i would like to point out that the last part's end felt a little rushed, it would have been better, if you gave it more detail.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Beautiful!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Looking forwards to their next encounter. Sounds like there’s a score to settle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic