Tied Twins: Double Dares (complete) (f/f, ff/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Double Dares (complete) (f/f, ff/self)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Double Dares
by OldTUGger

Those of you who go way back on the old TUGs site may recognize the inspiration for this tale -- a story titled "All Day Sucker" by the incomparable sarobah, which described her misadventures after receiving dares from her brother and her boyfriend.

Part I -- Challenges

“I wish the guys weren’t on that road trip,” Denise Davis said with a rueful frown.

“Me too,” replied her younger twin sister, Elise. “But if the team does well in this invitational tournament, they might climb into the state’s Top 10. That hasn’t happened in a long time.”

“Tim and Ted have made a difference, that’s for sure,” Denise said. “The school has never had height like that at the guard position.”

“Well, I love what they’re doing for the basketball team, but I sure wish they were here, tying us up.”

“Hey, we’re pretty good at tying each other up,” Denise countered.

“Yeah, but having you tie me up doesn’t turn my crank like when Ted ties me up.”

“Can’t argue with that, Sis. I’ve been craving more of Tim’s ropes since last week’s shibari session.” https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7539

“So, what are we going to do this weekend while the guys are gone?”

“Homework, for starters. After we get that done, maybe we can rope Mom into letting us tie her up,” Denise said with a sly grin.

Elise chuckled. “I saw what you did there. ‘Rope’ Mom into letting us tie her up? Cute.”

“Right now, we have to let her know we’re starting our homework, so she can let us out after we’re done. I’ll run down and do that. You start locking yourself up.”

For more than a year, the bondage-obsessed twins had adhered to a rather unusual homework regimen. To help resist the temptation to exchange texts with friends or chat with them on the phone, the girls had suggested to their mother, Terri, that they should be shackled to their desks and gagged while doing homework. https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5970

Terri had served as the keyholder, releasing the girls after receiving emails confirming the homework was done.

While Denise was downstairs, Elise locked her sets of shackles to one desk and Denise’s to the other. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she donned her special “study” harness gag, the one that used two football mouth guards to silence her instead of a ball. She had just buckled the strap when Denise returned.

“Thanks for setting up my desk, E,” Denise said cheerily, watching as her younger sister snapped on the heavy Hamburg-style wrist and ankle shackles. As Elise booted up her laptop, Denise gagged herself and locked herself to her own desk.

As soon as Denise’s laptop came to life, her email notice chimed. It was from Elise. “I just thought of something really cool for us to try next week at school,” the email read.

“Oh? And what would that be?” Denise replied.

“I think we should wear crotch ropes under our jeans all the while we’re at school on Monday.”

“ARE YOU NUTS?!!!!!”

“Nope. I’ve never worn one more than a few minutes. I’d like to know what it would be like to have to wear one for several hours.”

“I repeat, ARE YOU NUTS?!!!! What if someone sees us wearing them?”

“We can wear our looser-fitting jeans so the ropes won’t show through.”

“How do we go to the bathroom?”

“We untie ourselves just long enough to do our business, then retie.”

“I don’t think so, E. Bad idea.”

“I dare you. In fact, I double-dog dare you.”

Denise stared over at her twin. The panel of the harness gag covered Elise’s mouth, but her eyes twinkled evilly.

“What about Phys Ed class?” Denise typed.

“It’s Tuesday and Thursday this week. Monday is study hall. C’mon, chicken.”

Denise glared at Elise, then typed, “Double-dog dare, huh? Well, if I do this with you, I double-dog dare you to do something I’ve been curious about.”

“And what would that be?”

“Wear a ball gag for four hours straight.”

Elise’s eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly regained her composure. “You’re on! We’ll work out the details after we finish our homework,” she typed, and hit the send button.

To be continued…
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That first part sounds very promising :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, is the next chapter up yet?????

Okay, I'll stop, just post the next chapter... ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

PART II -- Chew on This

The ground rules on the crotch-rope endurance test weren’t hard to work out: They would tie the ropes on themselves quite tightly, over their panties, and would wear jeans to conceal their handiwork. The test would start just after breakfast, and would continue until they arrived home from school. When they untied their ropes during trips to the rest room, they would re-tie them as tightly as they had been tied before.

The ball-gag endurance test turned out to be easy. Both twins had a paper due for school on Monday, and the research and writing would take several hours. Since they would be locked in their “study restraints” during the task, they decided to wear their ball gags instead of the more comfortable mouth-guard gags.

“Mom, will you be available to unlock our cuffs around two o’clock?” Denise asked at breakfast on Saturday. “We’re going to be working on our research papers until then.”

“Sure,” replied their mother, Terri. “When do you plan to start?”

“At ten o’clock,” Elise answered.

“So, these papers are going to take exactly four hours to write?”

“No, they’ll probably take a little longer than that,” Denise said. “The four-hour time frame is part of an experiment.”

“What kind of experiment?”

“To see if we can wear ball gags for four hours,” Elise answered, grinning sheepishly.

Terri gave them a level stare. “You girls are nuts,” she said. “Why would you want to try such a thing?”

“Well…we sort of dared each other,” Denise said. “If the gags get too uncomfortable, we’ll email you and you can come get us out. OK?”

Terri knew how competitive the girls could be. Neither of them will want to give up, she reasoned. They’d sooner have their jaws fall off than admit defeat. But if they want to try…

“OK. It’s your funeral. Ten to two it is.”

As the appointed hour approached and Denise and Elise made their final preparations, they realized they’d left out a key detail.
“Which ball gags are we going to use?” Elise asked.

The girls’ old gags, purchased when they were 10 years old, were appropriately sized for wearers of that age. As the twins grew to adult size, they had purchased gags with balls that more completely filled their mouths.

“I don’t think our kid gags would be much of a challenge,” Denise replied. “Let’s go with the newer ones.”

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Elise said. “Shall we lock them on, too?” The girls’ newer gags had buckles that could be locked by slipping a tiny padlock into the hole on the buckle’s paddle-shaped tongue.

Denise opened her hand. “Way ahead of you, sis,” she said, revealing the lock to Elise.

Two hours later, both girls found themselves questioning their judgment. The gags, while not overly large, weren’t nearly as comfortable to wear as the ones they replaced. The twins’ jaw muscles started to ache, a little at first, but more as time went on.

“I’m having trouble concentrating,” Denise emailed to Elise.

“Me too.”

“With our hands chained, there’s no way to reach the buckles on these gags.”

“Even if we did, we couldn’t unbuckle the straps. We locked them, remember?”

“I guess we’re stuck, then.”

“No, we could email Mom and have her rescue us.”

“Not yet. Let’s bear down on our work and try to tune out the pain.”

An hour later:

“This is pretty miserable,” Elise emailed. “My jaws hurt, and the front of my shirt is soaked with drool.”

“Mine, too,” Denise replied. “But we’re three-quarters of the way through. If we can, I think we should tough it out.”

“Agreed.”

The twins toiled on at their desks, stealing glances at the clock, a clock that seemed to tick more slowly as their discomfort escalated. With 15 minutes left to go and tears beginning to well in her eyes, Denise sent Elise another email: “Almost there. Think you can make it?”

Elise rattled her chains to draw Denise’s attention and shot her a thumbs-up.

As the clock struck two o’clock, the bedroom door opened and Terri entered with the odd-shaped keys to the Hamburg cuffs. As one, both girls grunted and gestured toward their gags.

“Where are the keys to the padlocks?” Terri asked. Each girl pointed to the far side of her desk, well out of the reach of her manacled hands.

“OK, I’ll have you out of those in a jiffy,” Terri said as she first unlocked and unbuckled Elise’s gag, then moved on to Denise. “Holy cow, you girls are a mess!”

She stared at her daughters as they slowly worked their jaws back and forth. The slightest efforts made them wince.

“Well, you asked for it,” Terri scolded as she freed them from their fetters. “Take those wet shirts off and get into some dry clothes. I’d ask if you’d like some lunch, but I don’t think you’re up to chewing anything just yet.”

The girls, still trying to work some soreness from their aching jaws, nodded silently.

To be continued…
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Four hour ballgag session... I remember those. Depending on the tightness of the gag that can be an ordeal. Good thing they have a mother that understands. Will be interesting to see what the crotch rope challenge will bring. Can't say I have any experience with that :lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Twins made it! I never doubted that :)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Challenges! Dares! Success stories! All that's needed now is for their mom to get tied up. And then their boyfriends need to tie them up, for different kind of games. And then the boyfriends should tie the mom up. And then....
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

I'm glad this series is continuing, but I dunno if I would be brave enough to wear a crotch rope to school! Ack! But that's the cool things about fiction, characters can do things we wish we were brave enough to do.

Ballgags for 4 hours? That's a looooooong time :D
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I can't help but wonder if we're going to see these challenges go to the point where they might need their mother to bring up safety issues. I don't mean in the sense that they're told "No, don't do that", but rather "If you insist on doing this, use this safety method."

The stories for these two young ladies continues to be engaging and well written!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

PART III -- The Ragged Edge

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” Denise asked as she shouldered her book bag.

“Sure. What could go wrong?” Elise replied.

“Umm…maybe something like what happened the other day? My jaw is still sore from that.”

“Wimp. Haven’t you ever heard of ‘no pain, no gain?’”

“That was a lot of pain, but I can’t see what we gained,” Denise groused.

“How about an appreciation for soft foods?” Elise offered.

“You goofball! OK, if you’re determined, let’s go through with this.”

To get to the school bus stop, the twins had to walk about three blocks. A hundred yards into their 500-yard stroll, Elise looked over at Denise. “All I can say is, I’m glad we decided against tying ‘happy knots’ in these things,” she said. “I’m getting pretty turned on as it is.”

“Me too. I hope we make it to the bus stop before we…”

“Don’t say that. Try to think about something else.”

“Easier said than done. Maybe if we walked a little slower?”

The other students at the bus stop, accustomed to seeing the tall, lanky twins long-striding toward them, didn’t know quite what to make of seeing them sauntering slowly along, pausing occasionally to take in their surroundings.

“What’s eating on you guys?” A friend, Sally Parsons, asked when they finally reached the stop. “Your faces are flushed and you’re breathing hard.”

“We came down with a minor chase of food poisoning over the weekend,” Elise improvised. “We’re OK, but we’re not quite back on our game yet.”

“Oh, gosh, I’m sorry to hear that. Any idea what caused it?"

“Not sure. Maybe something on the tacos we had Friday night.”

The bus’s arrival prevented Sally from prying further, much to Denise and Elise’s delight. They sighed with relief as they took their seats, but the comfort they felt was short-lived.

“Oh my gosh, I’d never sat down with one of these on before!” Denise whispered in Elise’s ear. “I’ve always been standing or lying down.”

“This is going to be a long, long day,” Elise whispered back.

Her words proved prophetic. The bustle of the school’s crowded hallways augmented the girls’ discomfiture. Everything they did -- keeping pace with the flow of traffic, stopping, starting, and sidestepping -- activated the snug ropes in ways they hadn’t anticipated.

Hard desk chairs, they discovered, caused them to fidget back and forth uncomfortably. As much as they tried to steady themselves, the ropes’ relentless pressure kept them in a constant state of agitation -- and arousal.

A few of the teachers, noticing the girls’ uneasiness, asked what was wrong. Each time, the food-poisoning dodge got them off the hook.

During a late-morning class change, Denise took Elise aside. “This is crazy,” she said. “I’m scared to death I’m going to go over the edge, and that turns me on even more.”

“You can take yours off anytime,” Elise replied. “I’m going to try to tough it out.”

Denise sighed. “I was afraid you were going to say that. Let’s make a quick trip to the rest room. We’ll at least get a few moments of relief.”

“Good idea. Pinky swear you’ll tie your rope back as tight as it was?”

Denise extended her little finger. “Pinky swear.”

The twins’ worst moment came during their last class change, one that required them to walk briskly from one end of the sprawling school campus almost to the other.

Two-thirds of the way into the walk, Elise stopped suddenly, eyes wide. “Wait up,” she panted. “I’m really close.”

“Me too. We can’t stop too long or we won’t make it to class on time.”

“Then we’ll just have to get tardy slips. We can blame it on food poisoning.”

After two more nearly panicked stops, Denise and Elise made it to the classroom, entering the door only moments before the bell. They sat down, breathing heavily.

Their teacher, Mrs. Edgerton, gave them a concerned look. “I heard about the food poisoning,” she said sympathetically. “It was brave of you to come to school, feeling like this. I hope you’re both better soon.”

The twins glanced at one other. “I’m sure we’ll be fine tomorrow, Mrs. Edgerton,” Denise said, smiling weakly.

An hour later, when the bus bell rang, the girls made a beeline for their lockers. “Almost there,” Elise said grimly as she shouldered her book bag.

“Thank goodness the bus is right outside the door,” Denise said. “When the bus drops us off, we’ll take our good sweet time walking home.”

“Good idea.”

When at last they unlocked the door to their house and walked inside, they both sighed with relief. Their mother wasn’t home.

“Thank goodness,” Denise said. “I was afraid she’d be here and ask us how our day went. Let’s get upstairs and get these blasted things off.”

An hour later, after they’d ditched the crotch ropes, changed out of their moistened panties and applied salve to their irritated girly bits, the twins sprawled on their beds to rest.

“Well, we did it,” Elise said.

“Yeah, but we both might walk bowlegged for a couple of days. Next time, keep your dares to yourself.”

“I’m just glad Ted and Tim are still on that road trip,” Elise said. “I can’t imagine trying to pull this off with them around.”

Denise grinned devilishly. “Hey, E -- want to try this on a future double-date, one in which we’re not likely to do much walking? Say, maybe a dinner or movie date?”

“Oh, wow! Do you think we could handle it?”

“Only one way to find out. But no time-length dares this time, OK?”

The End
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, what a terrific idea
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> want to try this on a future double-date, one in which we’re not likely to do much walking?

I see a new chapter developing :-)
Great story.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Great story OldTUGger, and a very risky dare to do at school!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Great and Awesome story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

I see....complications coming.... :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic