The Five Of Us Against Her: Our Babysitter (mmfff/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Five Of Us Against Her: Our Babysitter (mmfff/f)

Post by Beaumains »

“Kids, we return around noon tomorrow. Be nice to Linda. She’ll take care of you,” mom said, fetching her car keys from the drawer. A long, slender teenage girl stood next to and smiled awkwardly.

“You’ll behave, won’t you?” Dad said, inviting the five of us to nod obediently. “Bye!” With mom, he walked through the door and locked it. Once a month, they planned a date night that was mostly an excuse to ditch us with a babysitter and enjoy each other. We had often asked what they did but never got an honest reply, except grown-up things.

Linda waved us all toward her, and we sat down, cramped against each other on the gray sofa. She lounged on the fluffy pouf that made the inevitable squeak sounds. “So boys and girls, what shall we do tonight? Or, eh, maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Linda. I am 16 years old and live a couple of blocks away. Could you tell me your name and age?”

We smirked at each other, recognizing easy prey. Linda’s knees trembled, her pupils dartled around, and her hands were unable to locate their favorite strand of blonde hair.

“I’m Lily and am 7 years old.”
“Ash, 8 but almost 9.”
“Hazel, 10.”
“Yasmin, also 10, and before you ask, yes, we are twins.”

“Okay, cool, and you?” Linda asked Rowan, our oldest 11-year leader.

He quickly said his name and kicked his legs back and forth, pretending to be bored. This preoccupied his babysitter, who once more asked what we wanted to do and missed the little circle he made with his thumb and index finger. This was our sign. We would strike and try to tie her up.

Step 1. Gain trust

“Before dinner, Hazel and I played a game upstairs. Mind if we finish that first?” Yasmin said, jumping up before Linda could answer, though she conceded anyway. The girls ran up, and according to plan, tied each other up. Without trust, our babysitters never let us cut their freedom away. We had to lure her into the trap. Troy also needed a wooden horse to fall.

The rest of us watched cartoons on the couch as Rowan played a game on his brand-new smartphone. All five of us were waiting, and finally, after 20 minutes, Linda broke the silence during a commercial break. “I’m gonna check on the girls. Be right back. Where are their rooms?”

“Upstairs, first door to the left. They share a room,” Rowan answered, glaring up from his phone. His facial expression turned in a grin when Linda turned away as he awaited the inevitable scream.

“Wwwhhaaatt, are you okay?” her voice trembled after the yell. Yasmin laid tied up on her bed. Two scarfs kept her legs together, another her wrists behind her, and a fourth linked her hands and ankles. “What happened?”

“Oh, Yasmin lost a bet this afternoon. I got to tie her up for an hour. Half remained,” Hazel said casually.

“Eh, you fine?” Linda asked again.

“Only my nose itches a little,” Yasmin smiled as joyful as possible. She had to comfort Linda.

“Sure?” Linda said, and to our delight, showed little for fear. A good sign. She walked downstairs and explained what the girls were doing upstairs.

“Yasmin lost again? She should know better by now,” Ash said, keeping his eyes locked at the TV.

“This occurs often?”

“After every game, the loser gets hogtied,” Ash continued. We had invented the position themselves, but our dad had called it a hogtie a while back. Mom had not been thrilled, had an argument with dad, and banned us from speaking about it at school.

“Cool, it seemed safe, so fine by me. No gags or anything. Is that mine?” Linda said, pointing at the small glass of soda we had fetched for her.

“What’s a gag?” Lily asked curiously. We had heard that word before.

Linda choked on her coke. “Eh, sorry, I thought if you knew what a hogtie was, then also about gags.”

“Tell us, Linda!” Lily continued. “Please?” The last word left her mouth slowly, and her puppy-eyes did miracles.

“Okay, okay,” Linda exclaimed, unable to defend against our mightiest weapon. “They’re things to silence you. Make you unable to talk.”

“I don’t understand.”

Linda’s head turned a few shades redder. “Please, don’t tell your parents.”

“We won’t,” Ash said rapidly, listening eagerly.

“Good, someone has a scarf for me? Or a bandanna?” Linda asked, waiting less than ten seconds before one was pressed into her hands. “Rowan, open your mouth.”

Rowan complied for the greater good, and Linda rolled the bandanna up around it diagonal, lay the middle in his mouth, and secured it with a simple reef knot. “Try to talk.”

“Mmmwwaatt? Oohmpf otf workffhh!” Rowan explained before pulling the rag away as it was not tied tightly.

“Yeah, and I can even do better,” Linda said, taking the two ends and making a simple knot in its middle.

“Mmpph! Grppph!” Rowan exclaimed before taking the enhanced gag off.
“Thanks, Linda! That’s a cool trick. Where did you learn that?”

“Oh, eh, it’s nothing,” she said, resembling a tomato. Rowan dropped the subject, and we moved on to the next step of our plan, by far the hardest and almost impossible without being blunt.

Step 2. Persuade her to get tied

Our toolbox contained bluntness as children can be impolite, and Linda was comfortable, even more than most of our babysitters. We could not waste any more time. It was eight o’clock already.

“Eh, Linda, have you ever been tied up?” Ash asked with a full mouth, as we had plundered the chips’ supply. Minutes after the gagging incident, Hazel and Yasmin had come down to the living room. Their task was done.

“A few times, why?

“Because you thought about that gag-trick. Can you tell us?”

“Eh, my brother sometimes ties me up,” Linda blushed.

“Cool, mind if we tie you up?” Lily asked, using her weapon again. We had taught her well how to be persuasive.

“Or do you know any more tricks?” Rowan continued.

“I got to babysit you. I cannot do that.”

“We behave well. Please?”

“Okay, okay, your parents will fry me alive if I teach you anything more. But you can tie me. Just be careful.”

“We will,” we exclaimed before fetching scarfs and a blindfold as Linda went to the toilet. Our excitement was immeasurable as we had succeeded again. Sometimes we failed, but cuteness is a powerful tool, and Linda had no idea what she had signed up for.

“Can we blindfold you? Then you cannot see the tie.” Yasmin said, holding a scarf of black suede.

“Eh, maybe later. That’s a little scary now,” Linda said, not grasping our beloved trick: Either we won, or in today’s case, we lost, but getting her to decline later would be harder. Then we could call her boring. Furthermore, we got her trust, forcing nothing onto her until her. Yet.

“Okay, a hogtie guys,” Linda said, embarrassed by the word. She lay down on the couch on her stomach, and we trembled around her, grabbing a body part. She wore black tights, a knee-long navy blue skirt, and a red shirt that was slightly elastic. As our three girls tied her legs together, Ash and Rowan took care of her arms. Ash kept her elbows together, while Rowan did, disputably, the hardest and most critical tie. Her hands. With our best scarf, a thin, long red one, he tied her hands palm the palm, cinched them, and hid the knot under her thumps, far outside reach. This was much more secure than Yasmin had been before. The trap had closed as Hazel bent her ankles up in a 90-degree angle and linked them to the wrist tie.

“Guys, I cannot escape,” Linda said, perceiving she underestimated us little darlings.

“That’s the idea. You fine?”

“Only surprised. Do you this often with your babysitter?”

“As often as we can. We love freedom. No adults, screaming what we have to do.”

“You know I can tell your parents…”

“True, but they won’t be back by tomorrow, and reaching the phone is quite hard now, isn’t it?” Rowan said, grabbing a clean bandanna, and rolled and knotted it as Linda had done before. “Sure, you can snitch, but you will never make easier money if you cooperate. We go to bed in time, won’t make a mess, or watch any scary TV-shows. We can all have a good time!”

“Okay, deal,” Linda said before allowing the gag shoved into her mouth. We had never done this before, but she did not complain, and it seemed fun.

Step 3. Celebrate freedom

Now Linda was stuck and had no means to control us, safe for informing your parents. Yet, they were already used to our mischief, so the consequences would be palatable if we stayed within healthy boundaries. Now we could have fun without any adult supervision.

We took our Switch out, started Mario Kart up, and played while sitting on the ground, leaning against the couch that Linda occupied. We could have laid her on the floor but chose not to; treating her to roughly could escalate the situation at our disadvantage.

Yet, with four controllers, we could not all play simultaneously. The last of us would transfer the contents of the kitchen cabinets to our stomachs without anyone telling us we had had enough sweets. Perfect.

“Home rules: We all pick two tracks, so ten in total and the loser gets roped up,” Ash explained as Hazel fetched a pencil and paper to track everyone’s scores. Then we raced as she took the first shift getting snacks: a bag of raisins covered is chocolate and a bottle of soda.

As we progressed, Linda watched us and took notice. She was still, in name, our babysitter and had nothing better to do except for twisting her head the other way to the gray textile. Somehow, Rowan won everything, and Hazel losing big time was more entertaining, though her eyes moved to our treats and our drinks too.

“Thirsty?” we asked her half-way through.

“Mmpphfff!”

We deemed this a confirmation. “Linda, nothing comes for free,” Rowan
said after half a minute of discussion. Her eyes screamed in horror, and we paused a moment to enjoy this. This enormous, smart girl was tricked by us
some children. How foolish. Then Linda slowly nodded.

“You get something to drink and eat, but get blindfolded for the rest of the game. Deal?”

At that point, we had no idea how gags worked, and how dry her mouth must have been. The tiny size of her drink had not been on purpose.

As this was merely a test, we had expected her to decline and stare angrily at us; most babysitters disliked unfair negotiations. But, Linda nodded again, clumsily. Hogties were not made for nodding.

“Remember, a deal is a deal. Breaking it could be a bad idea,” we laughed, removing the gag.

“You know this ain’t too comfy?”

“Any other expectations? What do you want to drink?”

“Water is fine, and I expected a hectic evening, hunting down five little imps that break down their family home and would not comply. So it’s quite tranquil.”

“Good, but we’re still capable of acting like that. Only hunting us down will be hard,” Hazel smiled, helping Linda drink.

“You guys are mad. Do you treat all your babysitters like this?”

“Mostly,” Lily answered, sweeping her little legs under her to grab a few marshmallows for Linda.

Linda opened her mouth, waiting for the cold, squishy gelatin to enter her mouth, but we cut our little sister off: “Why don’t we blindfold her first?”

Linda’s protests failed, and she ate the sweets and allowed the bandanna back in. Another surprise from an obedient babysitter and we stared in each other’s eyes, knowing we could step up our games before playing our final four tracks. We had hit the jackpot.

As expected, Rowan won big time, which he celebrated loudly, but Hazel and Ash both ended last with 67 points. Lily, our youngest, got 68 points. We had a problem: How to break a tie.

“Hmmppf… Vhmmfhht!” we heard behind us.

“Eh, you okay?”

Linda nodded.

“We remove that blindfold after the game, Linda. We have no loser yet.”

“Hmmppff Ehhhpf...”

“If this won’t be helpful, you will regret it.”

Linda nodded, and we lifted her gag once more.

“Okay, let’s cut a deal. I join the tiebreaker. If I win, you untie me.”

The five of us grouped together. “What if Linda is good?”
“We cannot gain anything.”
“She gotta lose.”

“Linda, we got a better deal,” Rowan announced. “First, your legs and hands stay tied during the game. Secondly, you have to win. Thirdly, I join the game, and finally, if you lose, you stay bound all night. Four tracks and everyone picks one.”

Linda’s pupils doubled in size. “The whole night? While sleeping?”

“Yeah, that’s possible. It’s no biggie.”

“No deal. Too little to win,” Linda sighed.

We laughed, picking up the gag. “Then you stay blind and silent all evening. You weren’t helpful.” We gave Linda a few seconds to reevaluate her choice.

“Okay, okay. Fine. I’ll play,” Linda said as our end of the bargain was far easier to scorn. We untied the scarf that linked her ankles and wrists and directed her to get her hands to her front. Her flexibility was unmatched to Lily’s, but she manages eventually, and we handed her a controller. “Eh, guys, my blindfold?”

We chuckled. “Remember you stayed blindfolded during the game? It’s still going on.”

“Please. That’s unfair,” Linda whined rightfully, forcing us to lift it as she could become a killjoy. We had gone too far, but as promised, we put the bandanna back in her mouth. We picked our tracks, and Linda, to our fear, turned out to be amazing. Her hands were still tied palm-to-palm, so this was quite an accomplishment. Not world-class, but at Rowan’s level, which was enough to get a two-point lead on him as we entered the final course: Rainbow Road.

We had to join forces and did so. Hazel and Ash saved their blue shells, slowing down Linda twice in the final lap: Precisely enough for Rowan to match her points. “A tie, Linda, that’s not a win.”

We saw her frustrated expression. “No, shared first doesn’t exist. A win means beating everyone else.”

Her dagger shooting eyes told us she was discontented as we placed Hazel on the couch while hogtied, blindfolded, and our latest addition, gagged. She had lost to Ash. “Sure, you stay tied tonight, but you can continue gaming. No more hogties.”

A faint smile occupied her gagged face as she refocused and selected a new track. Rowan finally had a worthy opponent.

“Take a lot, then give a little,” we called this strategy as it left our babysitter happier than only taking. Somehow, it seemed fairer in her mind while the outcome was still disastrous.

As such, the evening progressed, and as we had five players once more, no candy stayed uneaten. At 10:30 PM, we sent Ash and Lily upstairs, half an hour later than they had too as Linda impossibly could know what time it was.

Then we continued playing as Linda relaxed more and more, despite the cloth in her mouth. Somehow, her binds did not distress her as much as they did to other babysitters. After half an hour or so, they would panic and beg for release, but Linda was different. She was cool.

Another half an hour elapsed, and we got bored and tired: bedtime. We released Hazel before turning to Linda. “We’ll release you to get changed and such. No funny stuff, or else we get a lot more difficult.”

In practice, demanding, commanding, and threatening were ineffective. But Linda nodded, and we untied her, leaving the gag for last. “So, you guys are pulling through?”

“Yeah, don’t forget to go to the toilet. Otherwise, we’ve something to explain tomorrow,” we said, leading Linda to the guest room and giving her five minutes to get ready for bed. Then we knocked on her door, and she opened it, wearing dull, gray pajamas. “Linda, can we?”

“Yeah, but no gag. Those can be dangerous overnight.”

We smiled and complied with this demand as we blindfolded her with a night mask: Not seeing the knots made it more fun. “Do you like to sleep on your back or stomach?”

“Back, please,” she said as the three of us who remained took a limp and bound it to a corner of the bed. These black scarves were thin, almost ribbons, and hard to untie. We gave some space to wiggle, but her hands could not reach each other nor untie the knots. We left her other leg untied to spare her a little and be able to roll around. That would make her night easier without giving any opportunity to escape. We covered her with the blanket and turned off the light as she buried her head in her pillow.

“Sleep well.”

“You too,” Linda replied before we went to our beds to dream about this successful evening. We could have stayed up longer but had a deal. Breaking it could anger Linda and rat on us. Now she was obedient and helpful.

Step 4. Making amends

All good things have to come to an end, so we had to make amends to ensure Linda would not report too negatively to our parents. Hence, we sent in our secret weapon, Lily, with a tray with pancakes and orange juice.

“Good morning, Lily. That smells great,” Linda said, relaxed, not wearing her blindfold anymore. We still had to figure out a way to secure those better.

“Good morning. Had a good night?” Lily replied, placing the tray on the nightstand.

“Could have been better. Something about being tied up.”

“Then you should have won.” Lily untied Linda, gave directions to the shower, and left her as we fired the Switch back up to continue playing.

Half an hour later, she came down and joined us without further thought. She only complimented the pancakes. Often, our babysitters were rightfully afraid by now, and we had to appease them somehow. Linda differed and ignored the previous evening as nothing had happened. Strange, then we would have kept her tied up long as the remaining few hours until our parents came home. That was usually enough time to fix things. In that respect, we had failed, not maximizing our play-time.

“No hard feelings?”

“No,” Linda smiled, half fearing this was a strategy to distract her from the game. “Last week, I had two toddlers screaming all night. I prefer this.”

We grinned and continued playing until our parents came home, who were glad to see a smile on Linda’s face. She accepted her money envelope, got her stuff, and got ready to leave. “See ya, guys, maybe till next time!”

Our mouths dropped open: She had had fun. Never had a babysitter offered to return.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice story makes such a change to have a babysitter being tricked and happy to partake, it flows well and makes for an easy relaxing read, thanks for posting
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I agree. Nice story, and creatively presented. I hope Linda gets to babysit again soon!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Nice story makes such a change to have a babysitter being tricked and happy to partake, it flows well and makes for an easy relaxing read, thanks for posting
Thanks a lot!
iliketights wrote: 3 years ago I agree. Nice story, and creatively presented. I hope Linda gets to babysit again soon!
Thanks, but this story stays a one-shot
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

That story flowed like your typical Mario Kart track. Great work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Sportsfan wrote: 3 years ago That story flowed like your typical Mario Kart track. Great work!
Thanks man!
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Nice story! I really enjoyed it!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

zarquon wrote: 3 years ago Nice story! I really enjoyed it!
Thank you!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Again, a really great story!! A little sad that this is one chapter only, but really good job!!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Again, a really great story!! A little sad that this is one chapter only, but really good job!!
Thanks! Not every story has to have tens of thousands of words, so I really doubt I will write a follow-up. Sometimes I've an idea I can't use in one of my bigger stories, so those will become my short TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic