Tied Twins: A Bondage Olympics (Complete) (mm/Fff, M/Fff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really like the delightful and playful nature of the twin tales. Keep up the excellent work. Thank you for posting.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 6

“See that little glass at the other end of the room?” Ted asked. “The object of this game is to get this golf ball into that little glass.”

“And how are we going to be tied up when we do that?” asked Elise.

“Nothing too elaborate. Your arms will be box-tied, and your legs will be tied at the thighs, knees and ankles. We’re taking it pretty easy on you, actually.”

The three contestants rolled their eyes.

“Hey, if you roll the ball as well as you roll your eyes, this should be quite some competition!” Tim chirped.

This time they stuck their tongues out at him.

“We, the Olympic Committee, have remedies for such impudence,” Gary said puckishly, pointing to a table covered with blindfolds and gags. “But we’ll let it slide this once. Line up, ladies.”

Once again, the boyfriends set themselves to the pleasant task of restraining their girlfriends. To the competitors’ relief, the ties weren’t tight and afforded a reasonable range of motion.

“Here are the rules,” Ted said to Terri and her identically bound daughters. “Using only your feet, you have to maneuver the golf ball across the room from the starting line and get it into the cup. The one who gets it there in the least time wins.”

He bent and placed the bright pink ball just behind the line. “Denise, you’re up.”

The tall redhead shuffled to a spot behind the ball. Now how am I going to do this? she thought.

“Ready, set…go!”

Cradling the ball between her feet, she shuffled forward, looking for all the world like a bound soccer player dribbling the tiny sphere downfield. At least this way I have control, she thought, and I can’t trip over the ball.

Slowly and steadily, she covered the 15 feet to the mouth of the glass and pushed it gently inside.

Tim looked at the stopwatch. “Fifty-point-six seconds!” he announced, as Denise hopped aside so Gary could retrieve the ball and return it to the starting line. “Next up...Elise!”

A couple of easy hops brought the other tall redhead to the line.

“Ready, set…go!”

Elise clearly had been watching too many Tiger Woods highlights, because she chose to hop about an inch into the air and bring the toe of her right shoe down sharply against the back of the ball.

“A chip shot!” Ted said admiringly. Way to go, sweetie!”

The ball hopped about two-thirds of the way to the target with Elise in hot pursuit. Too hot, as it turned out. One of her feet accidentally bumped the ball, which veered sharply offline to the right. She hopped after it, lined up carefully and “chipped” at it again. The ball bounced across the carpet, struck the rim of the glass -- and bounced about a foot out in front. Two hops carried her to the ball, where she cradled it between her feet, carried it to the goal and eased it into the cup.

“Forty-six-point-seven seconds!” Tim called out. “Elise is the new leader in the clubhouse!”

After Gary retrieved the ball, Terri took to the line with a strangely smug “I’ve got this” expression on her face. As soon as Tim said “Go,” she clamped the ball between her feet and hopped furiously across the floor, slamming to a stop about six inches from the glass. She released the ball, stood sideways behind it and, pivoting on her heels, swept it toward the goal with the side of her left shoe.

The pink orb rolled smoothly into the cup and stayed there.

“WOW!” Tim shouted. “Eighteen-point-one seconds. Impressive, Mrs. D!”

“You realize what this means, don’t you?” Gary asked. “Terri now has three wins, Denise and Elise one each. There’s only one event left. The winner of our little sexthathlon is -- Terri!”

“Way to go, Mom!” her daughters chorused.

“That was some pretty fancy footwork, babe,” Gary said as he untied Terri’s hands.

“I told you girls that youth and enthusiasm stand no chance against old age and treachery,” Terri said, beaming.

“More like ‘slow and steady wins the race,’” Denise teased, throwing a wink in her mother’s direction.

Tim waited for the celebration to die down and cleared his throat. “We need to get you gals ready for the ‘grand finale’ event,” he said.

“And what might that be?” Elise asked.

“The Great American Hogtie Race!”

To be continued...
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 7

“Hogtie race, huh?” Terri asked. “How’s that supposed to work?”

“Simple,” Tim said. “We hogtie all three of you, line you up and you race to the finish line, just ten feet from the start line.”

“What do you mean, ‘just’ ten feet?!” Elise countered. “I’ve got news for you guys. Sometimes it’s hard to move even a few inches when you’re hogtied!”

“The hogties we’ll put you in won’t be severe,” Ted interjected. “You’ll be able to move some. It might not be easy, but you’ll be fine.”

“Move ‘some?’ How reassuring,” Denise said, rolling her eyes. “I’ve always been able to move ‘some’ when I’m hogtied, even if it’s only to shake my head and wiggle my feet.”

“Relax, ladies,” Gary said, smiling. “Your hogties won’t be nearly as severe as you think.”

The three contestants looked at each other. “Well, I’m game,” Elise said.

“Me too,” Denise added.

Terri nodded her head. “Me too, I guess,” she said skeptically.

“To ensure fairness, once again Mr. Richardson will tie you all up identically,” Tim announced. “Mr. R, tie away.”

Gary first tied Elise, then Denise and Terri. Their bindings were much the same as they’d been for the golf-ball event -- arms box-tied, bands of rope cinched above and below their breasts. The only difference was in the leg bindings. Gary crossed each competitor’s ankles before tying them with diagonal lashing and finishing the hogtie by securing the ankle-ropes to the chest ropes snugly, but not too tightly.

“Now, ladies, every good horse needs a bridle,” Gary said as he dangled a trio of knotted cleave-gags in front of the gals’ faces.

“Really?” Denise groused. “It’s not like we’re carrying jockeys.”

“Ah, but this is a handicap race, so we need to handicap you any way we can,” Gary replied smugly as he knotted the gags in place.

“OK, Mr. Richardson, stage ‘em on the line,” Tim said.

Gary scooted each bound racer so that her forehead touched the taut string Ted and Tim, standing on either side of the line, held a few inches off the ground.

“Ready, set -- go!” Tim said, as he and Ted lifted the string.

The bound women learned, somewhat to their surprise, that they could indeed squirm forward. The box tie allowed them to work their shoulders ahead, push off with their knees, and advance a couple of inches at a time.

The twins had a distinct advantage. Their longer legs gave them considerably more leverage than did Terri’s. It didn’t take them long to inch ahead of their grunting and straining mother. By the halfway mark, Denise led by a nose and Terri trailed by a head.

Terri could sense she was falling farther and farther behind, but there wasn’t much she could do about it. Her daughters were 21 years younger and competed on their school’s volleyball and softball teams. She gave it all she had, but soon wore down.

As they inched toward the finish line, the twins’ competitive nature kicked in. Red-faced over their gags, they expended every bit of energy they could to reach the line of tape first. With a few inches to go, they gathered themselves into one final effort and lunged.

“Looks like a photo finish!” Tim announced. “Ted, could you check the video replay?”

The older of the McCloud boys pulled the clip up on his iPhone and played the finish, which he had recorded in slo-mo.

“What do you think, Mr. Richardson?” Ted asked, replaying the clip for Gary.

“I’d call it a dead heat,” Gary said.

“I think so, too,” Ted agreed. “Tim?”

Tim watched the replay and nodded. “Yep. It’s a tie!”

An indignant chorus of gag-talk interrupted the race commissars’ conference. All three women, still breathing hard, signaled their desire to be untied immediately.

“We’d better unsaddle these nags or they might get testy with us,” Ted chuckled, touching off an even more intense gag-talk protest.

A few minutes later, with the contestants freed of their ropes and gags, the gang sat around the dining-room table sipping sodas and laughing about the evening’s proceedings.

“OK, fellows, I won the competition. What’s my prize?” Terri suddenly asked.

“Ummm…bragging rights?” Tim replied, clearly caught short by the question.

“Don’t worry, guys, I’ve got this,” Gary said as he stepped into the kitchen and retrieved a small box. “I took the liberty of purchasing a prize for whoever won the competition.”

He handed the box to Terri, who opened it, laughed and blushed bright red.

“What is it, Mom?” the twins chorused.

Terri held it up -- a metallic-look golden ball with a black strap threaded through it.

“Aw, Mom, how cute!” Denise said. “Your very first ball gag!”

The End
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A glorious finish :)
Terri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terri »

What a clever and fun story!

For no particular reason, I'm hoping Terri comes in first place, after the final scoring.

:)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

I hope so, too! 😊
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago A glorious finish :)
I don't think OldTuger is anywhere near finished :lol: :lol: :lol: And this little saga is just too cute! I really like how the boys are involved, and aren't trying to take advantage of anything (of course, with the adult boyfriend of the adult mom in the room, that would be problematic for them anyway :lol: :lol: ).

But you know....at some point there COULD be, maybe a story with one of the girls alone with her boyfriend, with ropey romance in store...

But for now....let the games continue!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Maybe some games around the pool with the ladies in swimwear, tickle endurance challenges...
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I hope so more events come to mind, there is a couple of good hogtie races on Boundhub.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

herdfaninrva wrote: 3 years ago Maybe some games around the pool with the ladies in swimwear, tickle endurance challenges...
Sounds good to me :)
TinkerBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TinkerBliss »

This was very creative! Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed the competitions!
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

What a lovely ending to a great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic