A Schoolgirl’s Trap

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Schoolgirl’s Trap

Post by N9292 »

It was a nice july morning. Lukas (17 years old) sat in school. It was the last day before summer break. He sat beside Hannah (18 years old). During the year they came closer. Not being in love but becoming good friends. Lukas didn't know what was going to happen today.

Since the beginning of the class the both were talking. During the first two hours, they didn't really focuse on school but the teacher didn't care about it because it being the last day of this years school. After the third hour they would get their testimonys. "Yes, I'm better then you Lukas." She said. "Oh hell I am not too well. But it's bearable." Hannah smiled and they left school. "During the year we didn't have time to do something together. Do you maybe wanna come to my house? Now we finally have time!" She asked him actually very motivated. "Yes. I can't say no to this invitation." Hannah smiled again and took Lukas' hand, pulling him to move faster. Lukas was surprised but went with it. Both began to walk faster. Hannah eventually began to sweat because she was wearing a shirt, a normal jeans and white socks and her favourite, yet old sneakers while Lukas was wearing a t-shirt, a short trouser but sneakers as well. The sun was shining bright. A very warm and beautiful day.

About an hour later, after moving through a park and over the market place, they'd arrive at the home of Hannah. It was a bigger house at the outskirts of the city and has a big garden as well. Her family wasn't at home so the both are alone. "Come in. I hope you like it here." Lukas was overwhelmed when he saw the house. His family and him rather live in a smaller building with also a smaller garden. This here was about the double size. "S-sure. Incredible." Hannah unlocks the door, they both went inside and Hannah locks the door again. She didn't want anyone to come inside. "Do you wanna drink or eat something?" "I'd like to drink .. orange juice?" Hannah nodded. After some minutes she came back with a glass with orange juice. "Here ya go. I am gonna go to my room for a moment. Just wait here." She said. Lukas nods, taking the glass while Hannah went to her room, changing her clothes and setting something up. This would become the moment very soon when some things would change.

She came back from her room, she now wears a short pant, still her now seeable dirty socks and a tanktop. At her room, she did also ready up some ropes and tape.
Hannah, during the time, found out that Lukas had a thing for feet and especially for hers. During the year being at school she always noticed him, whenever he tried to "secretly" look at her feet, when she was wearing sandals or untied her shoes to get a view of her feet. This was the time when she began to make a plan to do something with him. She was sure he would like it. She informed herself a little about foot fetish and stuff, having nothing against it she wanted to try out things with him. Nobodys gonna know that behind her cute looking nature will be a very dominant girl, probably much for Lukas' surprise once he'll find out what will happen.

Hannah came back to Lukas, saying "Do you wanna come to my room with me? I've got a surprise for you." He replied "A surprise for me? Why.. well sure! Should I be afraid? Or.. well why would you wanna give me something or---" "Shhh Lukas.. it's for our friendship. I think you will like it. Please trust in me. I thought you trust me. After all, we became very good friends, didn't we?" She asked. "Yes you are right. I am sorry you just surprised me already. I am not used to it. And you seem really motivated and happy or something like that." Lukas looks at her. "I am very much sure that you will like it. That's why I can't wait to show you."

She grabs his arm softly, pulling him to her room. "Close your eyes Lukas." He did as she asked. She went into the room, leaving the door open. She must have grabbed something. He didn't hear that she went to hide behind the door. "Come in." Lukas then moves into her room, as soon as he was inside, Hannah closes the door behind him, telling him "Now just wait one more second." He really left his eyes shut since he didn't know what was going on and she didn't want to interrupt her. Then Hannah moved behind him.
After Hannah moved behind Lukas, she softly grabbed his arms, putting them together and then in a fast movement so Lukas couldn't react, tied them together with rope. Instantly after tieing the arms together, she sat down very fast tieing up his legs as well. He wasn't able to move anymore. Lukas wasn't even fast enough to react before she had his arms and legs tied together. She smiled. "What and how have you been... what?" Lukas was surprised. Hannah is very fast. She is well trained, strong as well and very moveable. "Surprise. Now let me tell you something." She grabs the tape. "During the year, since we are sitting together, I found out that you are one of those persons having a thing for feet." Lukas blushed when she told him. "And now... well watch out for your surprise." She took some of the tape, cuts it off and walks over to Lukas, pushing the tape over his mouth, sealing it. "Hmmmph! Mmmph...!!!" Hannah smiled a little devilish. Just a little, not even scary but Lukas could now very well see that she had something on her mind that she wants to do with him. "Mmm.. I hope you will be ready for me. Kinda. Hehehe." Hannah then just pushed against Lukas.

Lukas fell backwards, now laying on her bed with his back, facing her. Hannah then walks to the side if the bed, sitting down beside him. "I am surr that you want to know how I found out about it." He nodded, not doing more. "Well, you are sitting beside me. Did you really think I wouldn't notice you staring at my feet or sandals, or shoes whenever I wanted to get them off for airing them out, cooling them down or having something in my shoes annoying me? Well I figured this out. You have been doing this very often during the year so it became very clear for me. That's actually it. Very easy." Lukas blushed again. He always tried to get a view of her feet secretly, now he know that he kinda badly failed at it. This still wouldn't change this moment. He thinks about what was about to happen, what he was about to face. Hannah then moves onto the bed, onto him and sat down on his hip. "Look, you are all red. You're blushing very much ya know?" Lukas couldn't really reply. He was forced to listen or "mmmph" into the tape on his mouth. "I think we should get this started now."

Hannah stared at Lukas for a moment. She has him pinned under her, restrained from moving and puts her feet, one to each side, of his face. Lukas can already sniff a scent. And it's becoming stronger really fast. -Boah, her feet haven't been washed in two months it smells like.- He thought. Hannah began to move her feet slowly up his cheeks, at half way, she raises her feet which are still in socks, above his face making him stare at the soles.

"Now the fun and experience begins!" Without hesitation, she lowered her socked feet down onto his face after what she said, covering his entire face for a moment. Then she moved her left foot over his eyes, still leaving him a little light so he can see the dirt at the sock. The dirt actually makes her toes seeable as well as her heel because those places being darker then the rest. It also was wet. She was sweating from the warm weather. Her right foot she puts, with the arch, over his nose. He tried to hold his breath, staring at the dirty wet sock above his eyes. About 10 seconds later he knew he couldn't hold it much longer.

He takes the first breath, immediatly he wanted to cough. He never smelled something that bad before. He should actually like the scent, but he also has never experienced something about his fetish before besides staring at feet. The scent smelled like her feet and socks haven't been washed in about 2 months, and it includes being at the gym almost every day and being much around. It smelled overwhelmingly stinky, sweaty and very strong, it also smells partly cheesy and somewhat raunchy, wretched. Without a chance to get any fresh air, he takes another breath. He struggled once, his lungs and mind being flooded with this heavy scent. Hannah was interested in how he was doing. She looked down at him, feeling cool breezes whenever Lukas exhales. She kept her position for a bit, letting Lukas get used to the smell and also getting used to it herself. "Do you like it?" He would have loved to shake his head but Hannah started pushing down her left foot, pinning his head and keeping it from moving. He wasn't used to the scent, yet it felt like being tortured although he always wanted to experience it.

"You will get used to it I am sure." Lukas' breaths were filtered though the sweaty socked foot, yet not very much because his nose only being arch which doesn't cover his whole nose. Another breath. Lukas wanted to struggle, the absolutely stinky and sweaty scent slowly makes him feel tired. He couldn't do anything against it, not even in the slightest. Hannah begins to rub the arch of her foot over his nose, leaving a small trace of sweat onto the nose. She takes away her foot from his eyes, putting it under his chin. She begins to add pressure to the foot rubbing over his face, now beginning to slightly coat his face in her foot sweat. Soon his face would smell like her feet. "It's terribly cute to be serious. I have all the power over you and you can't do anything against it. And you won't be able to do something against me for the next hours." Lukas wasn't happy yet, his body would have to get used to the scent first. He doesnt like the scent, the problem is he didn't expect it to be this strong.

"You love the scent, right?" She actually didn't know that he doesn't like it yet. She expects him to actually like it. Lukas again wanted to shake his head and found himself once again unable to do so because Hannah started to push her foot onto his face stronger. She pins his head underfoot. She shoved her other foot behind his head, pushing it against the socked sole in front of his face. She added very much pressure, pushing his face against the socked sole very much. She started smothering him, giving him no air for some seconds, when he started to try and struggle as hard as possible, then releasing his nose and rubbing the arch over his nose. He would be forced to take very big breaths of the extremely stinky sweaty dirty scented sole. He is only getting a little fresh air yet because the sides at his nose being a little open. She would repeat this procedure sometimes, weakening him and making him feel tired.

"I should probably say sorry for what I am going to do now." She started pressing her feet together, giving Lukas no breath. She starts smothering him, but she wouldn't release. Lukas tried to struggle as much as he could, but he had no possibility to do so. "Come on... stop fighting back. I won't kill you. I'd never do that!" It took about two minutes, Lukas' struggles become less until he passes out. She releases him. "Sleep well. I will be back soon." She got up, taking her old gym shoes, putting them on, grabbing her phone and go for a jog.

She went outside, leaving Lukas alone, he would be sleeping for the next one or two hours anyways. Hannah started to go for a jog. She already started to heavilly sweat after short time because it is very very hot outside. She eventually thought about running, she would sweat more which would increase and intensify the scent maybe three, no, five times. That would make a barely breathable scent. She decided to do so. She started to run faster, sweating more. The heat inside her sneakers adding to the effect. After two hours of nonstop running, she was somewhat tired and returned to her house. It felt like there were seas inside her shoes, very much sweat had build up. She opened the door, closing it again after she entered. She went to her room, when she saw that Lukas was still asleep, she went to the living room, sitting down on the sofa and starting to watch TV. She would wait for the sweat to dry. It will make her shoes, her socks and feet smell about five times worse then when Lukas smelled it before.

After some time, she noticed that her shoes and her socks, her feet are barely sweaty. Most of the sweat dried. It's still hot which also still adds to the effect to intensify the scent, now that she hasn't moved in a while, the sweat dried and in the end, the scent is about four times worse then it was before which is very much. She got up from the sofa, feeling that only her socks are still a little sweaty. "Phew, I can't think of how bad it must smell now. Probably like four months unwashed and every day used gym socks and shoes. Hot, damp, sweaty, terribly stinky... I hope I won't kill him with the scent. Now I can start the torture and enjoy it as long as it feels like a torture for him! And once he gets used to the scent, well then that's fine too. Then we are at the point that he won't be afraid or shy about it anymore and I will stand above him. And we will still be best friends. Maybe... maybe even in love." Hannah actually developed a love for Lukas. He didn't know this yet. But she didn't know, that he also actually fell in love with her. She smiled to herself. She started to walk back to her room.

Lukas was still asleep, well he was smothered into a knockout. She entered the room, sat down beside him, leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the forehead. While he was waking up from the kiss, already blushing a little because he felt what she did, she placed herself on his legs again. This time she was still wearing her old sneakers. "Hey Luke. Did you sleep well? It's not like you are able to reply.. but please forgive me, I wanted to give my plan full potential to be fullfilled and this included you being knocked out somehow."
Lukas stared at her. He didn't know what he would say if he could. "During you slept I was away. Actually, about two hours and did some training, running and jogging just for you." She untied her shoes, pulling them off one by one. Then she placed them on his rips, right under his chin. He couldn't smell the shoes yet because she turned around the opening. "I think you know what that means. The scent will be very very much worse then before. And well... I wanna continue were I stopped. I like this experience already. And you don't seem to have much against it too."

Then she started to smile somewhat evil again. Now she wanted to start the torture with the four times increased, worse scent. "Now lets start again!" She takes one of her shoes, turning it around so the opening was facing Lukas and pushes the opening onto his nose. Not able to move away, not able to escape her, he faced a very wretched, awfully stinky very sweaty and dirty, intoxicating scent. He immediatly felt dazed, even more with every breath he took. Yet, those were only her shoes. He could literally feel how the heavilly stinky scented air is making his way through his nose, to his lungs and through his body. Another breath, goose bumps. Lukas couldn't believe that this scent is actually overpowering him and taking controll of him. He wanted to try and struggle against the ropes, the stinky air inside his body already made his body too tired to even try to move.

Hannah feels that he barely moves, laying there all tied up, unable to move his legs, arms or hands and not even able to breathe through his move because the tape that she used to shut his mouth. "Hmm.. looks like you are going to be my slave, aren't cha?" She used a bit of her slang there. "Come on that's only my shoe." She the switched the shoes. Before she had the right one, now she takes the left shoe, pushing the opening over his nose. It even smelled a little worse. Probably her left foot and leg was her stronger side.

Lukas opened his eyes wide, he couldn't believe that this wasn't a dream. Hannah added pressure, sealing his nose with the opening of the shoe fully. There wasn't only a little bit of fresh air left to get inside. It's warm, damp and the smell is breath-taking. He could feel a moment where adrenalin shot through his body. He tried all to free himself but he wasn't strong enough against the ropes and Hannah keeping him pinned. Some minutes later the feeling fades again. Lukas submitts. Hannah smiles. "Gotcha. Now you are mine fully." She took both shoes, putting the openings of both over his nose, pushing them down to seal his nose from any fresh air again.

The way she did this made a stinky trap for his nose, collecting the intoxicating stinky dirty wretched sweaty scent, intensifing as it's concentrated and for Lukas to smell it. If he wouldn't know better his eyes would have turned back. Of course they didn't. Hannah takes her shoes off. "I think we should move away from my shoes... do you wanna have some free time again?" Lukas nods. "Guess I have to say sorry then. I will continue with you~." Hannah puts a socked foot on each side of Lukas' head. It was almost like as if there were seeable green clouds of stink. Almost. But he noticed the scent after a very short moment already, that's what he immediatly thought of.

"Now any last wishes? I don't think so. Oh wait... well you have a wish. There, my feet are all ready for you!" Hannah teased him. She puts both of her feet onto his stomach, leaving two sweaty footprints there. Then she moved her right foot, the "better" or less stinky smelling foot forward, rubbing it against Lukas' chin. She likes teasing him and he can't do anything but has to leave her doing whatever she wants. She starts to make circles around his face, leaving sweat on his face. She waites a little, some moments later she noticed Lukas being a little careless, using the moment immediatly to shove her stinky socked foot right at his nose, this time with the ball of the foot pushing against his nostrils.

His breaths are filtered through her foot, still being a bit free around his nose, just not as much as before, he was hit with a socked foot smelling about five times worse then when he smelled them the first time. The scent was mind numbing, breath-taking, intoxicating, stinky, sweaty, wretched, dirty, mixed with the scent of an old worn out sock all together. Lukas felt lightheaded after the first breath already. He couldn't believe that her foot had such a strong scent. The sole left a footprint of sweat on his face. Then she started rubbing her foot over his face, putting her other foot against his chin. She left sweat all over his face. It started to smell like her feet. After rubbing it in for a while, she puts both of her socked feet onto his face, a little curling around his nose, making a kind of stinky dome around his nose which wouldn't let any fresh air find its way to Lukas' nose. Lukas was hit by the doubled stinky wretched sweaty scent, getting it concentrated for him to smell it of both of her feet. She seems to be very aware of what she was doing with him and to him. She only kept her feet like this for some moments before moving her feet back, giving him a breath. His lungs were already all filled out with her stink. "Oh you did actually remain awake? I am fascinated. After me running to make them once more extra stinky and sweaty just for you, I thought they would make you pass out. But well, thats probably gonna happen with what I am going to do with you now!" Lukas didn't know what could be even worse.

Hannah starts wiggling her toes and Lukas immediatly understood: Her socked toes. He wanted to leave, after all, the possibility of course was still not given. Hannah got up, leaving some sweaty footprints on his shirt. Lukas tried to role himself away but she stopped him. Then, in a fast movement, she shoved her left foot, which smells a little worse then the right one, up his face, moving rubbing the ball of her foot over his nose, leaving sweat there. She rubbed her foot once around his face, coating it a little more in sweat and raised her foot after a few moments. "Get ready!" Very forceful and surprising Lukas in a sudden movement, she stepped down onto his nose, trapping his nose against her toes, letting the sock and her toes surround his nose, sealing it from any fresh air. Then she pushed a little further, pushing his nose deeply into her toes and also a little between her toes. She puts her other foot above the one trapping his nose to seal the nose from any fresh air again.

Lukas would want to be somewhere else right now. He tried holding his breath, Hannah kept her foot on his nose anyways. Noticing it won't help besides taking a deeper breath, he stopped after a few seconds. It was too long, enough for him to have to take a bigger breath. It hit him like a knife into his back. It smelled old, absolutely stinky, sweaty, cheesy, dirty, cheesy breath-taking and awfully worn out, very much making him feel dazed. He couldn't move only one little bit. The second breath made it even worse, he wasn't think right anymore. She had him absolutely under control. He couldn't believe that she had him at her mercy. The third breath made him feel as if he was about to pass out but he didn't She moved the foot trapping his nice right at her toes aside now sealing his nose another way.

Hannah got up and went outside for a few moments. Lukas finally has sole breaths of fresh air but his luck wouldn't last for too long. She soon came back with tape. "Mmm I hope you are able to bear this sweety." Lukas blushed. Sweety? She never called him that before.

Hannah moved back onto him, sitting down on his hip this time. She took the tape and peeled the tape on his mouth away. Before he was able to talk, she renewed the tape. The other one was all sweaty. Then she grabbed for a rope pulling it around his head. Then she placed both of her feet on his face, both soles being big enough to cover it fully. She puts all of her ten beautiful toes over his nose, again sealing it from any fresh air. The rest of her feet covering his face also rub some of her footsweat into her face. She pulled tightly at the rope, slowly becoming more rough and forceful. She made a knot, tieing it down tightly and trapping his face against her feet, his nose trapped between all of her toes and forcibly making him smell the stinkiest he yet ever smelled. Yet, she is still wearing socks. She makes a second knot, even tighter, her feet and his face being at high pressure. However Lukas would move his head, he won't get rid of her feet. She switched on the TV, sitting on him and leaving him to inhale the scent for as long as she wants him to. She has him under control, she decides when he will get fresh air or not. She decided.... that he from now on isn't only her friend, but also his slave.

Lukas just didn't get used to the scent. It was too strong, overwhelming his mind and leaving him just breathing in and out, inhaling the scent of her feet all into his body. Soon there wouldn't be only one part in his body were there is left any fresh air. This would be his new oxygen when Hannah decides this. "You are mine now... besides that I Fell in love with you.. you will also be my slave as well. And your first day of being my slave isn't done yet. I still have some plans for you." Her voice was dominant, clear and very direct. Lukas must have been smelling her feet since about 20 minutes since she switched the TV on. There was maybe around 15% oxygen left inside his body, the rest is the stink that he has been smelling for the last passing hour.

She watches TV for about the next twenty minutes, soon any movements of Lukas have actually stopped. Hannah has smothered him to unconsciousness with her feet and the scent that he was forced to smell the whole time. She untied her feet from his face. She leaves him laying on the bed. She grabs the blanket that she would normally use and puts it over Lukas. She grins evilly, knowing that Lukas will always from now on be at her mercy. She grabs some other of her old unwashed socks, taping it over his nose so he would still have a through the sock filtered air to breathe. She got up, putting on her shoes again. She leaves her room, going to the living room. There she just got herself some sweets. When she finished eating them, she walked back upstairs and look if maybe the possibility if he woke up. Of course he was still passed out. She moved over to him, sitting down beside him and moving her hand to one of her cheeks, rubbing her thumb ab and down against it.

She knows Lukas always loved that feeling and it made him calm down as well. She would do this for some minutes, her hand was so soft. He actually fell for her whenever she did this. She also didn't know that he actually developed feelings for her during the whole year. She then took away her hand, leaning down to hug him for some moments. Besides having him as her slave now, she was always happy when he was around. She remained hugged into him for at least ten minutes, enjoying to have the time to do so. After those ten minutes, she leaves a kiss on his left cheek and got up.

"You know.. besides that I will kinda own you know... I really love you. And I am twice as happy now, having you for me feet and in future always having you around me. Now we still have some days left alone before my family comes back home and I think we will enjoy it."

With those words, she leaves her room again, going downstairs and leaving the house. She locks the door, knowing that she left a window open for him. She went for another run, which would increase her scent one last time for the things she planned for him once he wakes up and she returned home. But for now, she went to jog at this hot day for one last time. She starts her jog, having her headphones and listening to music.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Hope to read more. Love the sock smelling
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic