Rose Barefoot Torture (Part 1) (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ytrewq
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rose Barefoot Torture (Part 1) (m/f)

Post by Ytrewq »

Rose is my best friend since school. She's as tall as I am with short black hair. She's almost always wearing a beanie. She's a great person but she's very stubborn and it's almost impossible to make her change her mind.

One day we went to the cinema and we had different opinions as usual. She wanted a stupid horror movie and I wanted an action one so we decided to play a game of rock paper scissors to decide. The loser would be forced to pay for the 2 tickets as well. She won and I was forced to waste both my time and money for such a bad movie. It was horrible! Very shory and pointless and I thought she was trying to show great (fake) interest in the movie just to prove to me that she was right even though she knew she wasn't. I decided that I wouldn't let this go unpunished. She ruined my day and wasted both my time and money.

2 days later I invited her for dinner. She came in wearing black leggings, white t-shirt and sneakers. She took off her shoes and entered, she was wearing white socks. I ordered her favorite pizza and she went to the bathroom. I ordered it quickly and waited beside the bathroom door with ropes in my hands. She came out and I jumped at her immediately. She was lying on the floor face down so she couldn't struggle much as I pulled her hands behind her back and looped the rope around them and tightened it. She made a small groan and tried to move her hands but she couldn't. "What are you doing to me? Untie my hands!" She was surprised because I've never done anything like that before but she wasn't worried.

"Remember that disgusting movie you forced me to watch?" I said. "So this is what everything is about?!" She asked. "Exactly. Prepare for the worst" I said as I picked up another rope and tied her feet together. She struggled a lot but I got her in the end and tried to tighten the rope as much as possible. She stared at me "what are you going to do to me?" She asked. I picked her up "I will torture you" I put her down on the carpet in my living room. "Just untie me, okay. Next time you pick the movie" she said. I brought another rope and pulled her legs up as close to her hands as possible and started to hogtie her. She looked gorgeous all tied up like that. "I just realized something Rose" I said "what?" She asked "I have never seen your feet before" I said. "Why do you want to see my feet?!" She struggled. "It's just strange that I've known you for a long time and you've always been wearing socks. This is a perfect chance to end this"

I approached her feet which were suspended in the air as she struggled. I pulled her right sock slowly first and her feet was so pretty. I took off the other sock slowly just as slow. "I wonder Rose. Are you ticklish?" "No I'm not. Just let me go already!" She denied as usual. "I need to prove you wrong first" I said as I moved my fingers up and down her feet slowly. She was surely uncomfortable but she didn't laugh. I suddenly ran all 10 fingers on her poor helpless soles and she was driven mad. She kept laughing hard and thrashing around like crazy but the ropes held her tight and she remained where she was with her soles totally exposed and vulnerable to me.

I thought I heard something so I stopped tickling her so she'd stop laughing. She started catching her breath loudly so I handgagged her "it's the pizza!" I said giving her a quick tickle on her sides with my other hand. Her moaning through my hand sounded amazing. I got up and hit her on her soles with my hand making a satisfying slap sound and went to get the pizza.

When I walked back into the room with the pizza she seemed confident that I would untie her but her expressions changed dramatically when she saw me "you got just 1 pizza?" She asked "yep. Pepperoni. Your favorite!" I said. I got it close to her nose so she could smell it. Then I moved it away and got a slice for myself. "Why are you doing this!" She said. "I haven't done anything yet. Just wait... I will torture you." She kept asking what I meant by that but I didn't reply

I ate the pizza in front of Rose whose ropes still held her tight. "Look. You've tied me up and humiliated me. We're more than even! why don't you just untie me now?" She said. I still haven't replied. Then I got up and got a packet from the cupboard. "What is this? She asked "What are you going to do to me?"

I opened the pack and put some of the powder on her soles and started to rub them "itching powder my dear" I said. "She was trying to say something but words doesn't come out whole as she started to wiggle hard "please! Wash it off! Please!!" She kept saying. She was too distracted to notice what I was about to do. I ran my fingers suddenly and quickly all over her soles and toes... Her reaction was priceless as she was stuck between laughing and shrieking. Her feet were so ticklish and it was really fun seeing her tortured like that.

Then I stopped tickling her and left the room for a couple of minutes leaving her to struggle with her itchy feet. I came back a while later "PLEASE!! GET IT OOOOFF!! She said struggling like crazy. "I will but you'll let me tie you up in another position" I said. "Isn't that enough!!" She cried. "What?!" I said as I tickled her soles once more. "Okay! Okay! Tie me however you want just please stop!!"

To be continued...
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Start. I wonder what other Horrors Rose is in for! Can't wait to read and see what happens next chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome and Cool Start. I wonder what other Horrors Rose is in for! Can't wait to read and see what happens next chapter
Agreed :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome and Cool Start. I wonder what other Horrors Rose is in for! Can't wait to read and see what happens next chapter
Agreed :)
yup :D ;)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I had a,boyfriend with a foot fetish who would always take my socks off when he tied me up, then he'd play with and torture my feet. Once when I was wearing tights,when he tied me up, he cut the feet off my tights. It was,winter and I had to walk home in a short skirt with bare legs!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago I had a,boyfriend with a foot fetish who would always take my socks off when he tied me up, then he'd play with and torture my feet. Once when I was wearing tights,when he tied me up, he cut the feet off my tights. It was,winter and I had to walk home in a short skirt with bare legs!
Oh, that's mean! :D
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Nainur wrote: 3 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago I had a,boyfriend with a foot fetish who would always take my socks off when he tied me up, then he'd play with and torture my feet. Once when I was wearing tights,when he tied me up, he cut the feet off my tights. It was,winter and I had to walk home in a short skirt with bare legs!
Oh, that's mean! :D
Yeah. It was fun being helpless when he did it though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic