KARL GETS HIS SHARE OF THE ATTENTION (mmmm/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

KARL GETS HIS SHARE OF THE ATTENTION (mmmm/mm)

Post by Xtc »

You might remember the "Warbands" boys. Here is the previous tale in the series: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7125
You might remember that Will and James still owe Karl a little talking to. What follows is an account of that 'conversation'.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

KARL GETS HIS SHARE OF THE ATTENTION (1)

Poor Max, he was fed up with always being associated with his brother. If only the Limewood warband knew where his loyalties were, he could be a useful agent.

The Limewood lads, and Will & James in particular, needed to get revenge on Karl. They considered that his late withdrawal from the previous weekend’s Award hike was cowardice. A new kid, JT, who had gone along in his place, had to suffer all sorts of ordeals instead of him. They had come to respect the slightly built Yank (but not enough to realise how offensive some Americans found that term) and had become even more determined to make Karl undergo even more than his fair share of suffering.

There was always a good chance of finding the brothers’ mother away from home on a Saturday while she earned her living as a brilliant peripatetic music teacher. Today was the day. Perhaps using the family garage as a dungeon when Will and James were kidnapped recently was not a good idea because the erstwhile victims knew that it hosted various restraint facilities.

----------0000000000----------0000000000----------

Sometimes a full-frontal assault is the best tactic. Simon knocked on the front door and asked if Mrs. K was in, knowing full well that she wasn’t and that Karl was out on his paper round. Simon was not one of the Limewood warband whom Max recognised. He would in the future.

Simon was tall and tanned, with wavy brown hair and called “monkey boy” by people behind his back due to his characteristically shaped jaw and rather thin lips. He quickly overwhelmed Max, whipping his feet from under him and ending up sitting on top of him restraining his arms.

“Hi there.” announced Jacob jauntily stepping past the two boys and undoing a roll of gaffer tape. “Sorry, Mate,” he declared, “but we need you to be very quiet when your brother comes home.”

“Please, look, I’ll hel . . .” was about as far as Max got before Jacob hand gagged him.

“You’ve got the choice now: either you shut your mouth and I’ll muzzle you with this tape or you resist and, believe me, the alternatives are painful.” It didn’t really matter what Jacob said, as long as he wasn’t too specific, but his words persuaded Max to close his lips.

Max soon found himself with silver gaffer tape wound very tightly from underneath his nose down to his chin. By the time more tape had been wound round his eyes all that was visible of Max’s head was his nose and the top of his long, dark auburn crew cut.

Jacob moved down to Max’s feet, forced off his trainers and socks and wrapped more tape tightly round his ankles and feet. He hitched Max’s brown cargo shorts up above his knees prior to applying even more tape above and below his knees. By now Will and James had also entered but Max was unaware of their presence.

“In a minute my colleague will release your arms and help you to sit up. I would advise that you cooperate as I bind your arms and hands because gaffer tape is MUCH kinder than electrical flex. But you decide.”

Simon dismounted and pulled max’s torso upright by his hair. The resultant muffled scream made Simon question whether Jacob had gagged him sufficiently or whether a more uncomfortable alternative should be applied. The frantic, “Mmmm mmmn” and head shaking from Max seemed to be indicating that he didn’t want that to happen.

Max was made to bend forward until he was doubled up. Jacob quickly crossed Max’s wrists and taped them vertically and horizontally and cross-lashed them for good measure. His rather long-sleeved black t-shirt was hitched above his elbows and Max was ordered to grip with his arms. Jacob then wound six layers of tape, just below his chest, round his arms clamping them closely to his torso.

“Going to mitt his hands?” asked Simon.

“Shouldn’t be needed. We can keep an eye on him. Pick him up and get him out of here.”

Simon jerked Max to his feet and slung him over his shoulder. Will accompanied them out to the garage to open the doors. On the way Will reminded Max that he knew that he helped his brother’s gang by guarding him and James when they were “guests” in the garage. He thought that qualified him for torture alongside his brother. As Simon dumped him on the garage floor and turned him over to be face down, Max longed to be able to explain that he had to do it unless he wanted to join them in their bondage and torture.

“I’ll finish this one off. You go and get ready for big brother.” said Will. Simon went back into the house.

Will decided to tell Max’s fortune. “Now, how much you hurt while we wait is up to you. You might remember that I was hanging in this chain I have in my hand at the minute. Poor James was hogtied in a jockstrap. Then we were both dumped on our front doorsteps for our families to find. Believe me, I’d be very pleased if you decided to resist.”

Max gave a few slowish shakes of the head and a pleading, “Mm mmmm mmm”.

“Oh, go on, please resist.” Max slumped visibly and fell into silence.

“Do you remember that ladder that held James while you were torturing me? (“I wasn’t.” thought Max) You’re going to get to know it quite intimately by the time we finish with your brother. Will dragged Max over to the ladder, lifted him to his feet facing it, leaned him against it and shoved his feet towards it. ”Don’t go away, now!” Will had spotted a roll of gaffer tape, probably one that was left over from binding James, which he thought would be handy for stopping Max going anywhere.

Just a couple of minutes later Max was attached to rungs of the ladder by tape at his neck, round his waist, his thighs and his calves.

The Limewood warband had done their research. They knew that, on his return from his paper round, Karl habitually came up the front path, dumped his bike beside the house, went in the side door and slung his bag on the kitchen table before grabbing some cereals and milk. It was just a matter of patience.

They heard the sound of the gate, of a bike crashing to the ground and of the back door being opened. By the time Karl had discarded his bag, Simon had moved from behind the house where he had been hiding to block any escape from the side door. At the same time Jacob and James moved from the corridor and into the kitchen.

If ever anyone’s face ever said, “It’s a fair cop,” Karl’s did. As Simon took him down to the ground in a back-hammer, Karl knew that resistance was useless.

“Remember me?” asked James sarcastically. “I’m the matey you left with his arse hanging out for his mother to find. Now it’s payback time.” History should have taught Karl that James’s revenge was inevitable but I suppose it’s impossible to keep your guard up all the time.

James had decided that Karl was to pay the highest price for what he and Will had suffered and for what JT had suffered due to his absence. He was carrying two lengths of rubber coated electrical flex. Starting at the middle of one of them he wound several loops round Karl’s back-hammered wrist knotting each one as he went along and then tied the free ends together in front of Karl’s neck to keep his wrist in place. Simon presented him with the other wrist which he quickly tied into place like the first one. Having checked that the flex was clear of Karl’s windpipe, Simon got off his back.

By now Karl was objecting to his treatment. They’d often played kidnap games but he couldn’t remember ever being tied up as painfully as this. James pointed out that that was a) before Will and he were left, nearly naked, for their families’ to find, b) before he had not turned up with the others when the Limewood warband took revenge and c) before Will found himself enslaved to his brother for weeks. “Now, if you’re a good boy, you won’t be tied like that for long; if you’re not, you might find yourself hanging from your wrists with no protective wrappings. You decide.”

Karl gritted his teeth and shut up.

“Now I seem to remember a convenient torture chamber somewhere near here. Let’s go.” Saying that, James lifted Karl to his feet and, grabbing the flex round his neck, started to lead him out to the garage where Karl noticed what he presumed to be his little brother taped to a ladder. If, instead of laughing at him, he had explained that Max had acted under duress, he could have saved him from his ordeal. That just wasn’t Karl’s way.

Will hadn’t been idle while guarding Max; he’d prepared all sorts of torments for Karl.

“Ah, good morning. I seem to remember a use for this chain. Would you like to come over here?” invited Will as James dragged Karl into position under the roof beam. The ends of the chain were already padlocked together so Will only had to slip the loop over Karl’s head and fasten another padlock behind his neck. Even though the collar was not particularly tight, Karl, being somewhat shorter than Will, found his heels slightly off the ground. This was worrying him.

He considered shouting for help realising that he would soon be gagged in any case but then he thought that there was unlikely to be anyone in hearing range and that there were gags and gags!

“Did the nasty James tie you too tightly? Never mind, the nice Will is going to put it right.” As will untied the flex round Karl’s neck and wrists, he made very little attempt to be gentle. Karl’s wrists were soon free but a quick look at the marks where the flex had already bitten into his flesh soon explained why it was hurting so much. He decided that he’d rather that didn’t happen again.

Karl was wearing a short sleeved shirt with a flame design on it, board shorts and trainers. Will told him to strip unless he required help. Having seen people being “helped” before, Karl started trying to do it himself. He thought that, if he did so, he stood at least a chance of retaining his boxers.

Removing his trainers with his feet barely in contact with the ground wasn’t easy but he eventually succeeded, the shirt –once undone – fell to the floor as did his red board shorts which he managed to kick free. Karl couldn’t make up his mind whether or not it was a good idea that he was wearing his tight Calvin Kleins but he was glad they were his black ones.

TBC
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the reassurance.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Can't wait for the next update!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Coming soon to a screen near you.
Fkfighter8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fkfighter8 »

Xtc is the best story writer in the tug war games/warbands/scouts/playful tie up games genre. And that's a fact :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

:oops:
Thanks, that made me feel good.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I’m particularly enjoying this one, but poor,poor Max!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Maybe he's storing up credit in Heaven . . . or another place.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

KARL GETS HIS SHARE OF THE ATTENTION (2)

While Karl held on to the chain in a vain attempt to find some relief, Will reminded him of how his own hands were tied into the chain prior to his torture. Karl could see what was coming and only hoped that Will would not remember the way he used the tool box to keep him hanging tightly from his wrists.

No hope!

Will asked Jacob to carry the tool box over and invited Karl to climb aboard. There was no point in Karl’s resisting unless he wanted to be supporting himself by his arms while his ankles were whipped from under him. Karl mounted and James, being lighter than Will, climbed onto Simon’s shoulders carrying a length of soft rope which he threaded through both sections of the chain only just below the roof beam. He took one of Karl’s wrists and raised it as high as he could to figure out where to knot the free ends of the rope together.

“Right, hands up!” ordered James and Karl raised his hands. “Higher!” and it was surprising how much more height was achieved when Jacob feigned a grab towards Karl’s private parts. “There, I knew you could do it.” While Will held his elbows James knotted the free ends of the rope around his wrists. A few more counter turns, a further knot and a couple of rounds between Karl’s wrists drew his arms up tighter than he was happy with even though he was still standing on the tool box.

Karl was determined to tough it out; he wasn’t happy about being considered a coward for having had to withdraw from the expedition, but he wasn’t looking forward to having the tool box removed from under him.

“Right,” announced Will, “it’s time for some peace and quiet.” and produced a rolled-up ball of gaffer tape which he presented to Karl’s mouth. Karl tried to refuse but, once Jacob had pulled his head backwards and Will had administered quite a painful wedgie, he changed his mind. “I seem to remember receiving a couple of these to help me concentrate the other day so you can look forward to lots more if you don’t co-operate”. Once Will had pushed the pad into Karl’s mouth, James fastened it in place by wrapping four layers of gaffer tape round Karl’s lower face. He wasn’t too gentle about it and it pressed unpleasantly against Karl’s lips.

Karl got the impression that his tormentors meant business!

“Mr. Prosecutor, will you read the charges?” asked James knowing that Will could never resist the theatrical touch.

Will ‘read the charges’
• “You unjustly kidnapped, tortured and presented for ridicule two members of the Limewood warband.” Karl could hardly deny that one.
• “You are accused of cowardice when you avoided your rightful punishment by withdrawing from the recent Award hike.” (If only Karl could have explained that his mother made a last minute arrangement for him to go to Alton Towers for the weekend, it might have gone easier for him. But I doubt it on those grounds.)
• “An innocent person who took your place suffered unfair ordeals on your behalf.” (Perhaps if Will and James knew that, since then, he and JT had become firm friends and that JT held nothing whatsoever against him and had even spent two evenings “in company” with Karl, it might have gone easier with him.)
But Karl could see that Will was more in the mood for loquacity than listening. In any case, how could he plead in his current state?

“On the count of double kidnap, how do you plead? Give two “Mnn’s” for guilty and three for not guilty.

“Mnn - mnn.” confessed Karl as he hung his head. Will said he would record that as “guilty”.

“On the second count of cowardice, how do you plead?” Karl thought about it. What was likely to happen if he pleaded not guilty? No, even if he was given the chance to explain, they wouldn’t consider a visit to a theme park a reasonable excuse (neither did his erstwhile fellow expeditioners). “Mnn – mnn” came the reluctant plea.

Will entered it as a plea of guilty.

“On the third count of causing unnecessary suffering to an innocent American, how do you plead?”

No, in all conscience, having come to know JT, Karl could not bring himself to plead guilty. “Mnn! – Mnn! - Mnn!” he stated emphatically.

Will still found him guilty but said that Karl would have to suffer an extra penalty for committing perjury.

Justice having been satisfied, it should have been time for sentence but Will and James thought that it would be better to proceed straight to punishment.

Will reminded Karl about how he was left hanging from the chain with his feet barely in contact with the floor while he was tickled for hours. Will is prone to exaggeration.

The tool box was kicked from under Karl’s feet and, when he had settled, only his toes were in contact with the ground. The Limewood lads had deliberately not fastened Karl’s ankles or knees because Will and James wanted maximum access to their victim. The tickle session started.

First Karl’s armpits were given due attention, then his neck, chest, sides and, to his extreme discomfort, his lower abdomen. Have you ever noticed the effect that the judicious application of a finger nail down the spine prior to tickling the lower spine and the midriff has? James had! All Karl’s desperate thrashing around placed further tension on his arms and his desperate attempts to draw breath interrupted his initial muffled laughter which gradually degenerated to groans.

James and Will ceded the prisoner to their colleagues. The characteristic “tzzzp” of gaffer tape preceded Karl’s last view of daylight for quite some time. Simon and Jacob started with the dreaded stroking of the insides of the upper thighs. Karl hoped that his automatic reaction didn’t show. After that he found himself hanging from his wrists with his feet having been lifted under the arms of Jacob and Simon. They started gently but all his jerking could not free Karl from their grip. After a few minutes the “tickling” became more severe and each muscle of his legs and belly seemed to go into spasm.

“OK, let him down. We can do more of that later.” suggested Will. “I’ve brought some things I want to use.

Karl gratefully regained his feet, or at least as much of them as his rope and chain allowed. He had the feeling that his torment had not concluded.

Will reminded Karl about the clothes pegs that he’d had clamped onto his nipples and asked how he was feeling as he gently massaged his nipples prior to giving him the most vicious nipple cripples of which he was capable. Will had brought, not clothes pegs, but various bulldog clips, especially the small, vicious ones, and a few small crocodile clips.

Karl’s knees lifted rapidly in succession following the application of a bulldog clip to each of his nipples. Will then started one of his learned dissertations about the way first-aiders check for reactions in suspected unconscious victims. Apparently pinching the septum is recommended to check for reactions. He then clipped a small crocodile clip on Karl’s septum. And one more on each ear lobe for good measure.

“It’s good of you and Max to invite us over today.” said James. Until then Max thought he had been forgotten. “I reckon you owe him an apology.” That sounded ominous to Karl having heard about the apologies the others had to make to JT. “But we’ll leave that ‘til later when you’ll be more likely to mean it.” That sounded even more ominous!

In the meantime James had found a bunch of about a dozen thin houseplant canes in a corner. He had an idea. Taking some packing tape that Will had brought, he wrapped the canes together at one end leaving the other ends loose. He hoped that, being about 60 cm long, they would act in place of a proper bunch of birch twigs. He did wish that Jacob hadn’t blindfolded their prisoner because he would have liked Karl to be able to see what was coming to him.

So, hanging there in just his tight black boxers, his feet barely in contact with the ground, gagged and blindfolded and with vicious clips attached to various parts of his body, Karl thought that it couldn’t get much worse.

He quickly learnt otherwise.

When JT was birched, Jacob didn’t lay it on very hard, only hard enough to sting a bit and cause his victim to yelp. James seemed to have a different idea and laid in quite strongly until, after about six strokes, Simon put his hand on his arm, looked him in the eye and gently shook his head. James looked down, having realised what he was doing and nodded his head. Recovering his wits, he lifted Karl’s chin with the bundle of sticks and pointed out that, if he wanted a few more “licks”, all he had to do was mess up the apology to Max.

Now Karl knew that he really must have had a visit from the Shit Fairy at birth.

“How long did JT have to hang on that day?”

“Well over two hours but we’ve got other things to do to Karl as well.

“That’s OK, we’ve got all day and these two aren’t going anywhere in a hurry. He can hang there for a long time yet.

“Yeah, but what about little brother”

“We’ll let him get some exercise later, but not for some time yet.”

“You never know, he might be prepared to be a footstool for his big brother.” At this point Max frantically started shaking his head and shouting into his gag. The idea of kneeling on the concrete floor with Karl standing on his back was not appealing. A quick swipe to his backside with the bunch of canes persuaded him to be quiet - except for the initial squeal.

“You know, we really ought to let him have some sort of footstool.”

“Why? Jonny was hanging in mid air for quite some time.”

“Good idea! Now, how can we do that in here?”

“The other roof beam. We can feed a rope through it, tie his ankles and hoist them up.”

“We haven’t protected his wrists.”

“Tough, he won’t have to spend as long hanging as Jonny did; just long enough for a good paddling and a very humble begging for mercy.”

Simon took Jacob onto his shoulders to enable him to feed quite a thick rope between the roof-beam and the roof and loop it round once leaving two long free ends hanging to the ground. Will wrapped several layers of tape round each of Karl’s ankles and James got the tool box and stood Karl upon it.

James made Karl position his feet about 30 cm apart and wrapped four turns of rope between them. Every time Karl moved his feet, Will flicked the bulldog clips adorning his nipples and suggested that he stood still. It didn’t take too many flicks to persuade Karl that he wanted to hold the loops tight.

“Remind him once more of what will happen if he doesn’t keep the rope tight.” instructed James. Two more vicious flicks from Will made Karl even more determined to co-operate. There was lots of rope left and, after he had tied it off round Karl’s right ankle, James wrapped it tightly round the coils working towards his left ankle and drawing his feet somewhat closer together even though he tried desperately to keep the rope tight rather than suffer any more nipple flicking. By the time James had finished and tied off the rope around Karl’s left ankle there was a substantial “handle” between his ankles.

By this time Will decided that, with a new torture about to start, Karl deserved to be allowed to beg to have the bulldog clips and crocodile clips removed. James agreed as long as he was allowed to remove the tool box again. Once more Karl found his feet barley in contact with the floor.

“Are you enjoying the crocodile clips?”

“Ngghhh!” and an energetic shaking of the head.

“And the nipple clips?” asked Will giving them each a hefty whack.

Even more pronounced “Ngghh-ing” and head shaking.

“Would you like them removed?”

“Ngghhh”, a word that sounded just like the previous attempt at “No” escaped from Karl but it was accompanied by an energetic nodding of the head.

“Ask nicely.”

Karl tried, he honestly did but, with the balled-up tape held tightly into his mouth he stood no chance. His last noise was a despairing, “Nnnnn” as his body sagged.

“James is about to remove your gag, If we hear some VERY polite requests to remove the clips, it might just happen. If you’re not humble and polite enough, however, there are still places on your body where we haven’t put any . . . . yet. Do you understand?”

Karl despairingly nodded his head and James started unwrapping the tape from his face. He seemed to take delight in removing the last turn as quickly as possible.

“Now, now, no screaming. Start the pleading.” came the instruction as Karl managed to expel the saturated ball of tape onto the floor.

“Please take the clips off.” was Karl’s first attempt.

“Not good enough, open wide.” declared James picking up the unsavoury wad of gaffer tape between thumb and finger and holding it against Karl’s mouth.

“No, please, let me try again.” pleaded Karl from between clenched teeth as he tried to resist the insertion of the now not only soggy but also dirty wad of gaffer tape into his mouth.

“Right, one more try or else my excellent colleague, James, will gag you again and I’ll see if I can find just a few more bulldog clips before we hang you up. First beg us to remove the crocodile clips.

“Please, Sirs, I humbly beg you to remove the crocodile clips from my ears and nose. I’m sorry for not being present on the expedition . . . .” He would have carried on just to ensure the alleviation of his pain but Will put his hand over his mouth.

“That’s better but it needs to be MUCH better when you want the nipple clips removed. And don’t bother with the apology; there’ll be time for that later.” Will removed the clips from Karl’s ear-lobes and septum gently. “What do you say?”

“Thank you, very much, Sir, I am very truly grateful. . . . . ” Karl somehow managed to maintain the sickening obsequiousness as he begged his tormentors to remove the bulldog clips from his nipples

Will pulled the clips away without bothering to open them first this time. Karl didn’t dare to protest in spite of the surge of pain. He even managed a really sincere-sounding thank-you afterwards. James waited for the thanks to finish before he told Karl to close his mouth if he didn’t want the tape-ball re-inserted. A few turns of gaffer tape later helped to ensure that Karl’s reaction to any future tortures wouldn’t offend the ears of his captors too much.

Simon then ducked down behind Karl, lifted the backs of his knees onto his shoulders and aimed his feet towards where Jacob was waiting to hang them in the rope he’d just positioned. Will boosted Karl’s back higher and Simon reached his feet as high as possible. Jacob knotted the free ends round the rope connecting Karl’s ankles, added a few more turns and knotted off again.

Karl was left hanging face up with his backside sagging towards the ground. Any struggling increased the discomfort in his wrists so he decided that the best plan was to stop writhing and await the inevitable. Surely they wouldn’t leave him hanging like that for long?

Will went into the kitchen in search of something to use as a paddle. His first thought was a frying pan but, being aware of the birching that James had administered earlier, settled for his old friend, the coffee mug.

“Remember this from cub days?” asked Will administering a tap to Karl’s right buttock then a harder one to his left one. Each stroke was not particularly hard but, on top of the previous birching, each stroke elicited a very satisfying (to Will) yelp from Karl and a noticeable contraction of his muscles.

After about twenty strokes Will thought Karl had had enough but did complain that, for the purpose, ceramic mugs were not as good as enamel ones.

No one seemed to be in any hurry to let Karl down and he was wondering what else they had in mind for him.

TBC
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent as always
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, it's always encouraging when readers check in.
Werdify
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Werdify »

The 'sentencing' scene was as good a scene as I've read from anyone in a long while (and I've read a lot of good work). Keep it up! Love this group of characters.
Last edited by Werdify 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Loving this so far - hope there's more soon!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It' nice to know you're still following.
Yes, more to follow in a few days. i like to give the less frequent but regular visitors a chance to keep up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] The quality of your writing is as usual, impeccable.

But holy sh*t did I enjoy those two gagging scenes!
Max being cut off midsentence and then having his lower face muzzled up with silver gaffer tape immediately got me hooked.

Karl's predicament with the gaffer tape bundle being stuffed in his mouth before the wrapping was also hot.
That second gagging scene had a carnal, rugged feel to it.

Loving this!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the analysis, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I hope you continue to enjoy this innocent little story.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], the gagging scenes are impressive 🙂 they mean business !
You have a great style of writing, I always wonder how you guys do it ^^

Can’t wait for the next chapter 🙂
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] Thanks for the encouragement
[mention]Werdify[/mention] Sorry I missed your reply. Thanks for the considered response.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fkfighter8 wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Xtc[/mention] is the best story writer in the tug war games/warbands/scouts/playful tie up games genre. And that's a fact :D
I couldn't agree more.
Welcome to the forum [mention]Fkfighter8[/mention]
Always glad to see a new member pop up and start posting!

I hope to see you posting more comments and reviews over the coming days and weeks ;)

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

KARL GETS HIS SHARE OF THE ATTENTION (3)

After about 10 minutes the boys took pity on Karl, and Will decided to explain his situation to him. “You left James and me stripped off and bound on our own doorsteps for our parents to find. It’s going to be early evening before your mother can find you so it’s just a question of how we’re going to leave you until then.” Genuine panic set in with both brothers because Max assumed that he was going to be left tied up all day as well.

“Please be quiet and listen or there might be more birching around here.” Max & Karl fell silent.

“Karl, before we leave, you need to apologise to your little brother for getting him taped to the ladder for so long. We will also need to be convinced why we shouldn’t leave you two tied up all day for your mother to find. We might be interested to hear any alternatives you have to suggest. But we’d better like them. Is all that clear?” Karl nodded.

Max became alarmed at having his calves un-taped from the ladder; he wondered what his next torment would be, but he was simply made to kneel on a chair that Jacob had brought from the kitchen and positioned sideways against the ladder. This lifted his body slightly but caused no increase in his discomfort. Max was suspicious.

Simon took a rope and fastened Max’s lower legs to the seat of the chair. He didn’t tie him particularly tightly but left little scope for movement. Malicious scrapes from the base of Max’s toes to his heels caused him to tense up and started him anticipating the possible nature of his imminent fate. With a couple of slaps to his backside and the accolade, “Good boy”, the kidnappers turned their attention to Karl.

The pain from where the clips had been fastened to his body had still not subsided much and the discomfort in his wrists and, to a lesser extent, his ankles was now starting to metamorphose into full-blown pain. He had to think how he was going to be untied soon.

Jacob released the rope connecting his ankles to the roof beam and Karl stood on the floor (just about) once more with profound “Nnngghh!” Karl was surprised to find the binding between his ankles being untied. However, the relief didn’t last long. The Limewood lads went into a well-rehearsed routine.

Karl’s ankles were bound simply with about four or five coils of a short rope which was tied off. The same tying, but with a longer rope, was then applied round his upper thighs. The free ends of the rope were then passed between Karl’s legs and back between his ankles. Karl figured out what was coming. The rope was returned through the loops round his thighs and pulled tight lifting his feet off the ground and leaving him hanging by his wrists. The rope was drawn back between Karl’s legs and tightened once more pulling the thigh bonds even tighter. One more round between his legs and then tied off left the rope to be brought down to his ankles again where it was used to tighten the loops round them.

This was Jacob’s work. He never pulled the feet up right against his victims’ thighs, otherwise he might just as well have frog tied them, but he always left a little scope for movement if he knew that the prisoner was about to become a supplicant. He did, however, leave Karl hanging from his wrists and far from happy.

By this time the Limewood warband couldn’t be bothered to untie the high rope attaching Karl’s hands to the heavy chain and James went for a knife. Fortunately, before Simon could use it, Will remembered to unlock the padlock behind Karl’s neck and slip the chain from round his neck. In spite of the genuine attempts to break his fall, Karl still came down on his knees to the floor. Without the support from his gaolers, that would probably have been, ‘The end of the entertainment for the day,’ as the cricket commentators say.

Karl’s knees hurt, Karl’s arms ached, Karl’s backside hurt. He started to believe that even his hair was aching. His tormentors, however, considered him fit to carry on.

He was quickly made to kneel while his wrists were tied in parallel, palm to palm and his elbows were drawn as close together as James could manage. To stop the elbow rope slipping, both free ends were passed up under his right armpit, behind his neck and back through his other armpit before being tied off at the elbow rope once more.

Simon and Will then physically lifted Karl to his new punishment station.

When the tape was removed from his eyes, Karl was not a happy bunny. His face was right up against his brother’s feet.

“Now,” said Will, “I want to hear you apologising to your brother for getting him into this situation. And make it good. Don’t spend too long getting started because my colleague, James, is dying to use his bunch of canes again.”

James cut the tape from Karl’s mouth and he made such a good and, incredibly, believable job of his apology that no corporal punishment proved necessary.

“Right, let’s just clean his feet a bit,” said James taking Karl’s head and wiping Max’s feet with his hair. Now, I want to see a good foot-licking. Both feet. Toes to heels. I’ll let you know when you can stop.” Surely things couldn’t get any worse. Karl dutifully licked his brother’s feet until he was told that he might stop. Max wasn’t too sure that he was privileged in this as the tickling caused him to wriggle ineffectually and giggle into his gag. He also dreaded what Karl would do to him later as a consequence.

“You do know that the photos that I’ve just taken will be sent to your brother’s phone later on, don’t you?” asked Will. Max cheered up a bit but he didn’t really want anyone to see him as he was either. Karl didn’t dare say anything.

Will outlined once more the outrages that James and he had suffered and gave Karl a chance to defend himself before it was decided how Max and he would be left. Karl decided to post no defence, it would have been ignored in any case but he decided, at last, to plead Max’s case.

He admitted that Max was not present at the torture sessions nor did he help transport Will and James to their doorsteps. He confessed that Max only acted as guard to prevent himself being tortured and asked that he be released.

After Karl had been blindfolded and gagged once more with gaffer tape, Jacob found some more rope and drew Karl’s elbows towards his ankles, pulled tight and moved back towards his wrists. By now Karl’s ankles and wrists were just about touching so a further loop between his wrists, back between his ankles to the rope round his elbows pulled him nearly as tight as possible.

The jury retired to consider its sentence; the verdict was a forgone conclusion.

The jury returned and Will addressed the prisoners.

• Max, you were guilty of guarding us and, thus of preventing our possible escape. You deserved punishment for that. We think you have served your punishment and you will shortly be released.

• Karl, not only did you attempt to evade justice over the kidnapping of James and me; not only did you make JT suffer in your place but you deliberately implicated Max in your plans knowing that he couldn’t refuse. We have come to a decision: Max will soon be freed. It will then be up to him when he releases you.

James cut the tape round Max’s wrists and, while he started freeing himself, the Limewood lads packed up and retired. It took them a while to clear up and the last words that the Limewood warband heard as they left were, “It’s payback time!”

THE END
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gaffer tape, gags, tickling, foot licking...what more can you ask for?

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, you end this jewel on a cliffhanger note.
Payback time!

[mention]Xtc[/mention]
I don't know about the others, but I'm ready for a sequel whenever you are! 8-)

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
There is one more tale in the series, the one called "One For Luck" that some people might remember form the old site.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Here is a link to the final tale in the series: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8866
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic