Double-Edge (M/M+/Mm+) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Eric has gone full dark side now. Even though I don't agree with his choices... I can't say I don't love the results, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man oh man, me and Sven are both showing how excited we are!! 😛😛😛
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great me too someone wants to chloroform me and make me his new little puppy lol
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I would love to get on Eric's bad side if this is the result :lol:

Loving every minute of this story, keep up the good work.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]The slave[/mention] I hope you enjoy. Stepped out of my comfort zone a little for this part, but I hope it pays off.

----

"Morning, pups." I grinned. Ramon and Miles jolted awake, moaning in discomfort as they accidentally bumped together. Sometime during the night, they had apparently gotten onto their sides, still hogtied, and huddled chest to chest for warmth. "Aww, looks like you two had fun."

Ramon growled at me behind his tape gag.

"I hope you've noticed my punishments aren't completely arbitrary. I mostly left Connor alone after his punishment. He was condemned to suffer what he believed I had done willingly. I have a similarly poetic punishment in mind for you two. Now, I don't know who actually told Connor the rumor about me, so I'll have to get both of you." And I produced a large bottle of superglue.

They figured immediately what I was going to do, but were unable to defend themselves. I straddled Ramon first and ripped the duct tape from his face before using the little brush from the bottle to seal his lips with a copious amount of adhesive, clamping my hand onto his chin and keeping him from opening his mouth while the glue sealed.

I grinned as he worked his jaw but could not separate his lips. "There we go. A cute guy, just how he should be. Unable to spread lies."

I gave Miles the same treatment, enjoying the moans from their tight lips.

It was fun to mess with them after that. I tickled their feet and armpits and sides, tying them together so that they'd bump each other's underwear-clad bodies with every struggle, causing further discomfort. I gave each of them a fair amount of spankings, before I hit my piece de resistance.

Using a magic marker, I scribbled a note on Miles' chest. "I'm with Stupid" and an arrow pointing up across his pecs, and then a "Property of Eric" across his abs. For Ramon, I gave him a "please tickle me and pinch me Sir" over his stomach.

I then stood them up on their knees, side by side, and took a bunch of blackmail photos of them. They were even more recognizable because I didn't have to gag them. And for the final touch, I used some more superglue to seal their faces together in a kiss, Miles and Ramon sealed together at the lips.

I took a video of this, giving commentary about this "cute couple," and how adorable they looked.

Neither could struggle much without endangering the other's lips. So I gave them a reprieve and left them firmly bound together, pressed flush against each other.

"Good puppies. Now, you think about your punishment, and I'll be back soon."

I had planned some fun for the newset additions to my prisoner puppy pack....

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The punishment in this chapter was sadistically brilliant. Loved the messages written on Ramon and Miles, along with how they were literally stuck together, just in theif undies. Great stuff.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Starting Part VI now, but I have to say, Eric's reasoning at the beginning of part V is brilliant!
An eye for an eye 8-)
With quite a bit of work, we got them all tied up in their cages. I considered giving the cousins and Miles' brother a little leeway, but then thought the better of it. Miles' and Ramon's bullying didn't stay confined to me, did it? No, it spread to Martin and Sven, who had done nothing to him.
I also got a big thrill from hearing how he got smelly college boy socks and boxers from Mile's laundry basket.
Some good gags on the horizon 8-)

Now onto part six!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Poor Connor, having to sniff Mile's crusty old jockstrap like that 8-)

Just finished part seven.
These have to be my favourite lines so far:
And with that, Martin tackled Sven, clamping the rag over his face. Sven automatically struggled, but the, ahem, evidence of his interest was prominent. In any event, we quickly got Sven trussed up in his skivvies like the others, gagged with his own socks.
Fantastic way to spin a phrase, my friend 8-)

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome really too too awesome me too you can come close my huge mouth by sealing my lips with Extra Strong Super glue lol
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Fantastic way to spin a phrase, my friend 8-)
Awwww, thanks! Glad you think so!

------
I had Sven and Martin in a standing spread eagle due to some clever rope work, both of them dressed in only a pair of Miles' dirty tighty whities, which seemed to be the only kind of underwear besides jock straps he owned. These were meant for the muscled hips and thighs of Miles, and thus looked pretty loose and wide on my two skinnier friends, who had to be pretty careful to avoid them sliding off.

A few months ago, I had noticed Sven and Martin getting closer. They still didn't seem to think I knew, but I did. They were all but boyfriends anyway. Maybe I could give them a push. So I tied them together, back to back, giving them a little wedgie to help keep the underwear from falling while I prepared the others. As for their own underwear? Well, Sven's green boxers were stuffing Martin's mouth, and Martin's black briefs were muffling Sven.

I have to say, after one long night of being captive, the extra prisoners were adjusting nicely. Zack and Tom had basically been bondage puppies already, it seemed, from how comfortable they had been. Obviously they had spent at least one night before in bondage. Jim had been restless all night, unable to... express his appreciation for being tied up and watching Ramon's punishment. The cousins, had they not still been gagged, would no doubt be chattering about their surprisingly pleasant time. And as for Connor... I had to stop myself (again) from admiring how good he looked in just his undies, and how he had obeyed me and not tried to get the jock strap off his face, despite his discomfort.

So with Sven and Martin prepared, I slowly brought my puppies out, blindfolded. One by one, Connor (I couldn't help but touch his chest more than necessary), Tom, and Zack were bound to chairs, looking right at the two. I had the cousins and Jim on their knees with their hands together before them. Their gags were locked on, so no need to worry. There were gasps of surprise as they recognized my former collaborators.

"See what happens to those who disobey me, puppies? Punishment."

I moved forward to place my hands on Saul and David's heads. As I had hoped, they were already inclined to nuzzle my hand and search for approval. Lucas looked at them jealously while I scratched the two puppies' heads.

"You four are going to help me. I need to punish somebody this morning. And if you don't want to take their places, you are going to tickle them silly. Got it?"

Four immediate nods, and I didn't even have to threaten anyone with shock collaring!

I stalked over to use Connor as my chair again, my hand once again massaging his big chest. He tilted his head and leaned into my neck. I allowed this, fantasizing for a moment that he was my boyfriend showing affection. Tom looked pretty jealous of Connor, so I stretched out my legs to rest my feet on him. I could practically see him beaming into his gag.

In any event, we settled back to watch the show.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Great chapter [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
happy to see the pups getting used to their new master :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

You're killing it lately, dude.

It was delightful reading how Eric manipulates all these half-naked men. So many underwear goodness, matchmaking between Sven and Martin... keep up the great work!

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing! Loving this
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome his slaves are really too lucky lol
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh, thanks for the kind words [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]!

-----

Connor didn't even pay attention to anything but me during the prrformance, which was thrilling, to say the least. I imagined that each time he pressed the leather gag to my skin, he was trying to kiss me, and each flex of his muscles was solely for my enjoyment.

My attention, however, while certainly split, was on the show. Sven and Martin were writhing in torment, their vulnerable bodies attacked by my four puppies. Jim and David took Sven's lithe form, and Saul and Lucas did Martin.

I watched eagerly as the two jumped and howled with gagged laughter, leaning against each other for some sort of comfort.

"Stop." I ordered, like a king from his throne. The four puppies immediately dropped their hands. "Good boys. I'm giving you a chance. Each of you gets five minutes on your own to punish these pups. Whoever entertains me most gets comfort. The rest of you are going to have to smell some dirty undies. Lucas, you first."

The young man apparently had zero dom instinct at all. He spent the entirety of his five minutes stuffing his face into Martin's armpit and sniffing. This did tickle Martin a little, but obviously Lucas cared more about his own pleasure.

David went next and hauled off, pinching their nipples hard enough to make them squeal, and then pulling their heads back by their hair in order to tickle their necks.

Saul thought he'd use some of the dirty laundry to torture their noses, but it was Jim who took the cake, tickling Saul to tears, forcing Martin to smell a jock strap by pinching his nipple, and then seizing an ankle and tickling the foot, forcing my friends to dance.

As a reward, he was bound to a chair while the cousins were mummified in wrapped up blankets, Miles' undies on their heads. I took Sven to the guest bed and tied him to it. Martin I led over and freed, winking and telling him to have fun.

I returned to my captives, and Jim sighed as I pet his head. "And for the next event..."

I untied Tom and Zack and undid their gags. "You two are gonna wrestle. First man to tie up and gag the competition doesn't get tickled."

The fight was fierce. Tom and Zack were grinning like fools as they tickled and groped at each other, trying to take the other man down. (Connor still kept nuzzling me).

Eventually, Zack won, hogtying Tom and gagging him with a foul jock strap from the laundry pile. I allowed him to administer my punishment for me, tickling Tom into hysterics. I then tied Zack lying down on the couch and placed Tom right on top of him.

As much fun as I was having, I did have a schedule to maintain. So I made sure my puppies were secure before heading back downstairs for the final phase...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

'Final phase' sounds exciting. :o

Making the captives play with and tease each other and then rewarding them with even more bondage is a great idea. Wonder how the next plan will surpass this.

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome amazing this new chapter
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Two muscular college boys glued together at the lips would be a nice sight indeed, even if they weren't bound together and writhing.

The boys seemed to have turned on each other, with Ramon growling while Miles teased him by actually kissing him, lips moving as much as they could. I could tell that Miles was being mean, because he was staring Ramon right in the eyes.

"Well, have we learned our lessons, puppies?" I grinned. Immediately, they gave pitiful affirmative groans. I untied them from each other before placing a tiny bit of solvent on their joined lips, slowly freeing them. Then I straddled each one in turn, unsealing his lips.

"Now, I didn't come down here to offer you mercy. I came to see just whether or not you learned anything."

No response. Good.

"I'm going to place two sets of collars and restraints on this table here. They lock automatically, and I left the key at home. So you'll be stuck for a long time. Now, if you put them on, kneel before me, and beg me to make you my permanent bondage puppies... I'll let everyone else go. If you resist... they stay too."

I slowly untied them both, sizing up the two college boys. Ramon was clearly in fevered conflict, but moved over to the table. I watched as he slowly shackled his ankles, then put the collar around his neck. Breathing hard, he cuffed his hands in front of him... and knelt.

He bowed his head deep, and I heard the words "just like the frat" before he ket going until he kissed my foot. "M-master? Please make me your.... bondage puppy."

"For how long?" I asked, raising my foot so that I could grab his chin. "Tell me what you want and how it'll feel."

"For... forever. Gonna feel so happy to be your puppy." Ramon gasped, forcing the words out. But I could tell he wasn't broken yet. That's why I had come up with the next part.

I pet Ramon's head, then turned him so he was looking at Miles, who had not submit. "Dude... what the hell?"

"I decided not to. No thanks, E."

Ramon growled in outrage. "That's your little brother and cousins out there!"

Miles chuckled. "I'm sorry, did you say something? Puppies can't talk."

I grabbed Ramon by the hair, and his gaze snapped to me. Moment of truth. Broken or willful?

Ramon went slack in my grip. "What can I do, Master?"

Perfect. I grinned. "You can tickle the hell out of him, puppy."

Miles did not resist as Ramon manhandled him back into a hogtie and spent the next twenty minutes tickling him into agreement. It was Ramon who put the restraints onto Miles, collaring and shackling him, and even spanking him for good measure.

"Are you ready to be my puppy forever?" I asked him.

Ramon sighed. "Yes, Master. Just let them all go."

"Good boy." I told him. "Now hold out your hands."

He did so, the small chain linking the leather cuffs hanging in a U. His face turned to pure shock when I produced the key and unlocked them. "You did better than I thought." I grinned, moving to unlock the rest of his restraints, as well as Miles'.

Miles leaped up and hugged me, nearly suffocating me with his muscular arms. "That was way better than I expected, little buddy!"

Ramon gaped at my smile, seeing Miles and I acting like best friends. "What the hell is going on here?"

I chuckled. "I suppose I'd better explain..."

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this little ending with a lot of suspense lol
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's what I call power dynamics. It's great that Eric pitted Ramon against Miles. Really nailed the whole "bondage puppy" deal down.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
I'm almost completely caught up with the latest development.
I have a few things left to unpack, but should be able to bring myself up to speed a bit later this evening.

Very much looking forward to these newer chapters!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finally caught up.
Man, that superglue punishment sure was brutal!
I'll admit I was a bit relieved when it was revealed that Eric had the solvent to free their mouths once he'd taken enough embarrassing photos of the "kissing duo".

This last chapter has me completely baffled!

It seems like this whole thing was a setup and that Eric and Miles had been planning something together!?
I can't wait to find out what's really going on! 8-)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] , how in the hell did I miss this amazing gem of a story of yours; I need to venture out from the adult section more often, lol! This story is soooo right up my alley on all its levels: revenge, creative predicaments, a bit of darkness, peril, multiple guys tied together! I can't tell you enough how much fun this has been to read... it's definitely getting a bookmark and will be read over and over again ;)

I have a story that's been stewing in my mind for some time (it'll be my first here) and it has a lot of complementary scenes as what you portray so vividly in this tale. I'm hoping I can come close to your absolutely brillant descriptive standards 8-)

BTW, Sven and Martin's back-to-back standing spread eagle wedgied in used dirty undies while gagged with each others' skivvies (which I'm sure had a bit of cum from watching all the earlier action ;)) has been by far my favourite position.

Eric is a frickin' sadist... any of that a reflection of yourself mate? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] When [mention]The slave[/mention] asked me to include superglue in his request, I was a little worried about how I would pull it off! It's a little brutal for my style. :lol:

[mention]george_bound[/mention] I'm so glad you like it! I'll be sure to check out your story too! I look forward to it!

I enjoyed writing that position too. I hope you take pleasure in this behind the scenes secret: when Eric tied Sven to the guest bed and locked Martin in with him so they could have fun, he did NOT remove the gags ;)

Eric is definitely a sadist, probably the darkest possible reflection of myself. I like to think I'm much sweeter than he is :D

I hope you all enjoy the conclusion to the story, and the explanation to the strange ending of last chapter!

----

Ramon was so confused, the only thing that seemed to calm him was being led upstairs, and tied down to a chair and gagged. And when Miles and I retrieved Sven and Martin (hair disheveled and sweaty) and gave them the same treatment, they were just as confused.

I admit, seeing me so buddy-buddy with my former bully archnemesis was a strange sight, and in their place, I would've been just as flabbergasted.

"Now, you all did wonderfully. I'm glad you quickly gave in." I started with, earning some gagged mumbling.

Miles took over. "The truth is, anything you blame Eric for, it should be me that you blame. Y'see, I... hired Eric to do this to us."

The table burst into gagged exclamations.

"Let me explain. I had a bunch of problems facing me. When I got to college, I felt what it was like on the recieving end of being bullied. The frat I was in hazed me day and night, the football team hated me from day one, and somehow I had ticked off the wrestling team. So I was living in constant fear, and then I realized that this was karma. I was Saran-wrapped to a goalpost on the field when I realized it, and I broke down. But who should rescue me, other than..."

"Me." I grinned. "I had been stalking Miles pretty much every spare minute, but watching this gave me no real joy. I cut him down and took him to his dorm. He broke down crying, apologizing to me, and I knew he had learned. I was just about ready to give up on revenge -"

"But I offered Eric a plan. Y'see, I had three little cousins I was gonna have to take care of, three cousins who were always asking me questions and bugging the crap out of me whenever I tried to tie up a guy with them around. I had a little brother with a crush on my best friend and an interest in our tie up games. I had to come clean to Connor, and apologize for not letting him have a chance with Eric. I had to convince Ramon that we were wrong to bully him. And I had Tom and Zack, my only friends at college, who had no hope of ever finding a bondage playmate, since I was too scared to be tying them up and accidentally involving them the next time my bullies came for me."

"Miles' plan was simple. He would gather you all together for me and Sven and Martin to kidnap as part of a supposed revenge scheme. And I was hoping you two would get jumpy so I could bind and matchmake you two. So everything went to plan. We satisfied the cousins' curiosity, gave the little brother a show, had a good time with the college buddies, and made puppies of the former bullies."

I looked at Ramon. "Now you understand my helplessness. You understand my fear and my resignation."

To Connor. "You understand my humiliation."

"And all of you seemed to have learned that you enjoy getting tied up. So. If you want, this can be over. We can let you go and drive you home and it'll be like nothing ever happened. Or we can be friends, set our pasts behind us, and make this a time of bondage fun. What do you say?"

Ramon was ungagged first. He looked at Jim. "You have a crush on me?"

Miles laughed. "That's what you heard? Nice."

I ungagged Jim. "Getting to tie you up was... it was great."

Ramon looked at me. "Eric. I am sorry. I get that what I put you through was wrong. But if you're willing to give me up, I'd like to try being his bondage puppy."

Zack and Tom were ungagged. Tom laughed. "It's been awesome, man. Eric, you better visit us when we get back to college and kidnap us again. Or you could keep me. I wouldn't mind."

Zack smirked. "Definitely the best vacation ever."

The cousins each gulped before meekly agreeing to stay. Miles beamed. It appeared that I had tickled, spanked, and stunk all the questions out of them.

Sven was released and hugged me, as did Martin. "I'm glad you weren't turned into a psycho revenge monster. We'll stay too."

And Conner... he looked at me. "Eric... can you come closer?"

I did so, sitting back on his lap. "Yeah?"

"I think this is where I belong. Under your control, tied up and helpless to resist your kisses."

"Kisses?"

He grinned. "Your puppy's waiting."

This was going to turn out to be a fun weekend. And to think, it all started with revenge.

So that's my story. I still won't tell you any real names, but suffice it to say from that day on, I had a bunch of new lifelong friends. And every year around this time... we like to return to the cabin to reunite and play.

I have to go now. My husband is drinking his beer. He knows that I drugged it, but then again, Conner's always eager to get the party started. It's going to be another great time.

The End

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Thank you so much for making this story so great
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic