Double-Edge (M/M+/Mm+) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Aww, what a cheerful, sweet ending to this sadistically-clever little gem of a saga 8-)

Absolutely adored this one.
The last few lines put a smile to my face.
I'm sure Conner and Eric make a wonderful couple.

Who knows?
Maybe this isn't the last we'll see of 'em ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Wow! Loved how it all "tied" together in the end... and the concluding lines were sweet!

I will definitely re-read this straight through again :P

... And I LOVE that "behind the scenes" Sven and Martin were not ungagged... why would they need to taste each other's lips when they've already been tasting each other's manly scents ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a twist! I really didn't see that coming but if anyone can turn a dark revenge story into a heart warming fluff without it being awkward, it's you. Kudos.

I loved, loved that all of the participants got something out of this experience and grew as a person. Miles was brilliant and Connor's submission to Eric is so well-done. They even got together at the end!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us again. You never disappoint.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Damn! Fantasy turned life-lessons turned life-goals... way to go!! 😛😛😛😛😛
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

I just finished reading this story. I loved all the different treatments they got, and of course, the ending.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

This story is classic [mention]Volobond[/mention]. I'd know your style anywhere even when working up another member's base idea!

A plethora of puppy prisoners in perpetual bondage. An initial premise that appears to be quite dark and negative but somehow morphs into a positive, life affirming, happy ending through a last minute twist.

I think the moral of your stories is that everyone is into bondage - some just need more of a push than others to realise this!

Great writing as always. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. :D
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic