My Pyscho Aunt: A TUG Horror Story. F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Pyscho Aunt: A TUG Horror Story. F/M

Post by TiedOne »

Part 1:
•Note: I’m sorry that it takes so long to get to the bondage but I’m trying to build atmosphere, since this is gonna turn out to be a horror story. Next part there will be a lot more ropes and tied up characters.•

Life was hard after my parents died. I mean why wouldn’t it be, the two people who birthed you and wanted to give a great life, suddenly not being apart of your life would take a toll on anyone. My name is Charlie and sadly that happened to me recently.

They died in a car crash, a drunk driver sideswiped their car and it swerved into a nearby ravine. As I was only fifteen, I couldn’t find a place to live on my own. However my only other living relative, aunt Hannah who lived in Kansas agreed to become my guardian. Now I lived in New Jersey all my life and suddenly moving from the city to a farm, definitely didn’t help the trauma.

After I packed my stuff and said goodbye to my house. I was on the way to my new home. It took about 2 hours to get to Kansas and almost an hour till I got to the house.

When I arrived I shocked to see we were in the middle of nowhere. Just a big farm house, a rusted steel silo, and a medium sized living house.

My Aunt Hannah welcomed me with a big hug and a meal on the dining room table. She was very young, around 32, she had long brown hair and a fair face that was often covered with dirt from work. The meal consisted of chicken, corn, and rice. At the end of the day, we ate some chocolate cake.

It was around 8:35, and was planning to get into my pajamas. However I couldn’t find my bag anywhere. I groan as Aunt Hannah askes what’s wrong. “I think I left my bag at the airport, now I don’t have any clothes.” She looked concerned and than said “Well you can’t wear these stinky things everyday, why don’t you go shower and I’ll look for clothes, okay ?” I nod and run to the bathroom.

After my shower, I noticed a purple nightgown on my bed, with white panties, and fluffy slippers. I was hesitant at first but I figured we’d run off to the store later to pick up some new clothes and put on the nightgown.

“Oh, you look so cute, you know that was my old nightgown when I was your age ?” She exclaimed. I had to admit it felt really nice but it was weird that she gave me panties to wear.

It was 9:50, and she told me it was time for bed. I went to my room, took out my phone, and began watching some YouTube. She came in and calmly said “I’m sorry, but I don’t like phones being used at night.” I respond my putting my phone on the nightstand and plan to use it later at night.

Her face showed that she knew what I was planning and went downstairs. A few seconds later she came up with a few bundles of rope. “Now I know you don’t know all the rules yet, but I can’t let you use your phone at night.” She grabbed my hands and held them behind my back. “This is something you’re gonna need to get used too.” She said as she began binding my wrists tightly together.

I was concerned that my aunt was tying me up, but I assume it was to prevent me from sneaking out at night, which I did constantly do at my old house. But my parents never found out so I’m not sure why Aunt Hannah was so prepared. She then began tying my legs up, wrapping rope around my thighs and knees.

Finally she stretched a long bundle of rope under and around my chest and arms binding them together. I was now incapable of moving out of bed, I stuggled but remained in my bed. She than leaves the room and flicks the light out. Before closing the door she says “Good Night, Charlie.” Than nothing but darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Last edited by TiedOne 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Post when ready. Next post will need to be approved by a mod but after that, the forum is yours.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Mr, Spoilsport here:
Moved to "Stories for Everyone" because of intergenerational aspects that must be kept non-sexual.

Explanation has been sent to author.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Im personally not into f/m but the horror theme has really peaked my interest :shock:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I hope you decide to carry on with this
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Pls continue
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello, I think he will mot continue it because his intent was it not keep non-sexual. What make hear illegal.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Makes sense
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic