Date night interrupted F/FM part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Date night interrupted F/FM part 2 added

Post by Sociopath3 »

Descriptions:
- Adam: caucasian; 21 years old; dark, short hair; 5ft9; wearing a white shirt, jeans and black shoes;
- Jessica: caucasian; 19 years old; blonde, long hair; 5ft7; wearing loose grey track suit;
-Victoria: hispanic; 20 years old; light brown hair; 5ft6; wearing a well fitting red dress and black heels;

Relations between characters: Jessica is Adam's sister and Victoria's roommate.

Victoria was in the kitchen, cutting vegetables when Jessica walked in, "Hey, do you think you could postpone your date night by a few days. I have an important paper I have to write for my psychology class that is due in two days and I really need to concentrate." Jessica asked, "I'm sorry but we can't reschedule" Victoria replied in an apologetic tone while maintaining focus on cutting the vegetables. Jessica sighed and said "fine" in an apathetic tone and dropped an onion onto the floor, Victoria, annoyed, placed the knife onto the counter and squatted down to pick it up.

Before she could reach the onion Jessica grabbed Victoria's wrists and handcuffed them behind her back. Victoria struggled and yelled at Jessica to release her but Jessica ignored her as she looked through a cabinet and removed a roll of duct tape and picked up an onion from the counter.

Victoria's eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen and started begging not to be gagged, Jessica held the onion up to Victorias mouth and said "open wide" in a derogatory tone and a wide smirk on her face, once the onion was stuffed into Victorias mouth Jessica started wrapping tape around her head three times.

Jessica Proceeded to duct tape Victoria's ankles, knees and thighs together, and then wrapped tape above and below Victoria's breasts pinning her arms to her body. Jessica then stood Victoria up and told her to hop over to a chair, Victoria complied and begun hoping to the circular table her heels clicking each time she landed.

Once at the table Victoria was forced to sit on a chair and Jessica taped her abdomen to the back of the chair and her thighs to the seat of the chair. Once Victoria was secured a knock was heard from the door, "ssshhhhh" Jessica said with her finger to her lips and revealing a second pair of handcuffs from her pocket.
Last edited by Sociopath3 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Nice story,

If a date night is ever to be interrupted, it should only ever be if your getting tied up and gagged.

... That was a very intresting type of gag you have mentioned.. an ONION for a gag?.. haha 😅

The last sentence looks like an ending to pave the way to another story.. is there going to be a next part?

Thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Nice story,

If a date night is ever to be interrupted, it should only ever be if your getting tied up and gagged.

... That was a very intresting type of gag you have mentioned.. an ONION for a gag?.. haha 😅

The last sentence looks like an ending to pave the way to another story.. is there going to be a next part?

Thank you for posting.
Yes, I have 2 more parts planned. Also I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Sociopath3 wrote: 3 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Nice story,

Thank you for posting.
Yes, I have 2 more parts planned. Also I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Great, I'm looking forward to them! ☺
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Very interesting start,liking it already, love the use of onion for a gag :lol: look forward to what happens next.
Last edited by Nightly Binds 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 2

Jessica walked to the door as Victoria tried to warn Adam but her muffled cries were to faint to be heard. Jessica opened the door and greeted Adam who was holding white flowers, "Hi, Victoria is waiting for you in the kitchen" Jessica said with a slight smirk, "Thanks" Adam replied as he rushed past Jessica.

Once Adam was half way to the kitchen Jessica leaped onto Adam's back handcuffing him in the process only struggling once he heard the final click of the handcuffs, "Jessica get these off me now" Adam demanded, "Your in no position to make demands, lets go see your girlfriend I'm sure she'll be speechless to see you like this" Jessica responded in a joyful manner.

Jessica dragged Adam into the kitchen, when they entered Victoria screamed into her gag, "Lets get started" Jessica said as she picked up the roll of duct tape. She started wrapping the duct tape around Adam's upper body pinning his arms to his body, Jessica the picked up a clove of garlic and stuffed it into Adam's mouth and then wrapped tape around his mouth three times.

Jessica lead Adam to a chair where his upper body and thighs were taped to the chair as both Adam and Victoria mmmphhhhhhed into their gags. Jessica begun taping Adam's ankles. "aaaaand, done. Enjoy yourselves you two, you're gonna be here a while." Jessica said as her captives mmphhed. As Jessica walked out a pair of keys fell out of her back pocket onto the kitchen floor, and Jessica just closed the door.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely original gag stuffing ideas haha cool story
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Sounds like a perfect date night!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic