Captured by a High School Rival (F/M) part 5 added!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

What a fantastic story! We definitely need more F/M revenge stories. :)
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Absolutely loving this, great job!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

I really like this story you demonstrate your extremly good creativity with new ideas that i've never seen before and with your smooth writingstyle you've made a masterpiece of a story already. Cant await how it will turn out. I really got tingly reading that, and was checking everyday for updates ;) (would love a wholesome ending, but I'll love everything if you keep true to your writing style)

Thanks for contributing your stories you are awesome!
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

This is a great story, are we going to be able to see a new addition soon? I’m dying to see what happens next :)
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

What happen next i curious
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 4:

I turned away from the equipment room and began jogging down the corridor. The sound of the stiletto clicking on the ground echoed around the walls. Occasionally my right foot slid outwards thanks to the black sock. I pressed myself against the wall to my right to help keep my balance against the slippery sock.
At the end of the corridor lay a junction. On the right was the changing rooms followed by a dead end. I considered the option of hiding inside the changing rooms. Perhaps she would walk right past them?
On the left lay a set of doors which lead into the main open area of the school. I decided to go left.

I ran towards the doors and pushed my weight up against them, forcing them open. I was partially shocked to find that they were in face open and that Lauren hadn't tricked me by locking them shut.
I ran into the open space and began considering my options. The wide open space had multiple corridors attached to it, leading to the different departments. I spun around and inspected the different corridors.

'Perhaps I could hide in the drama department? I could hide in the costume wardrobe?' I thought. 'But she might go there for some hunting equipment!' I realised. That ruled out the drama department.

'Maybe the art department... she might go there to stock up on duct tape'
'Or the maths department? There's not much to hide behind on those classrooms. Only desks...'

I knew I had to decide soon. I didn't know exactly how much time I had to find a hiding spot but I knew it wouldn't be long.

'I could hide in the Home Economics department. There's plenty of worktops to hide behind.' I thought. I turned and glanced down the PE hallway. There was no sign of Lauren but I knew she'd nearly be ready. Home Economics it was.

I began hobbling across the main area towards the Home Economics corridor. I threw my body at the double doors that lay at the entrance to the Home Economics hallway. Ahead of me lay 6 different classrooms. 3 on the left and 3 on the right. I decided the best idea would be to hide in one of the first class rooms closest to the entrance. I cautiously moved towards the class on my immediate right. The door was half open so I slid in through the gap.

Inside the classroom there was a teachers desk along with 5 cooking stations. I moved towards the station at the back of the class and crouched down. I knew if I was to successfully avoid Lauren I'd have to keep on the move. I'd have to wait until she moved further down the corridor then I could silently slip away to another hiding spot. I'd have to alternate hiding places.
I lowered myself down. I had to make sure that I remained on my feet, no matter how uncomfortable the heel-sock combination was on my feet. If I fell over then it would be game over. The tight straitjacket would make it absolutely impossible to get back onto my feet.
I glanced down at my arms as they sat crossed over my torso and aggressively duct taped and belted together. My socked hands dangled helplessly at my sides.
Suddenly the sound of a door opening echoed down the hallway. It was Lauren. She was now hunting me.

"Little pig, little pig!" her voice boomed down the hallway.
"I know you're in here. There's no use hiding!" she continued.
"Surrender yourself and I might go easy on you!"

I kept silent, sinking down lower behind the cooking station. I leaned to the side and peeked towards the doorway of the classroom.

"Very well. The hard way it is." Lauren smirked. Her footsteps began to slowly advance down the hallway.

I hoped that she'd pass by the classroom.
Slowly she approached the classroom door. I could tell she was right outside. I leaned back in, completely behind the worktop.
Her slow footsteps changed as she moved into the doorway onto the carpeted floor of the classroom. The footsteps stopped. She was now standing in the door way. I froze still. My legs were shaking in agony from the crouched posture I was holding.

Lauren remained in the doorway as her eyes scanned around the classroom. There was an eerie silence. There was only the jangling sound of Lauren's outfit.

"Hmmmm" Lauren quizzed. I heard her boot scuff on the carpet as she swiveled to face back into the hallway.

'Am I safe? Will she move further down the hallway?' I thought to myself. I slowly raised my head to glance over the desk at her. I caught sight of the back of her as she stood in the doorway of the classroom directly parallel.

I could see that she was now wearing a black leather jacket along with black legging which disappeared into a pair of chunky black boots. her hair was now pulled back tight into a pony tail as if to show she now meant business. She wore a black satchel bag slung over her shoulder and dangling by her side.

She finished inspecting the adjacent room and began to turn around. I quickly ducked back down. The sound of her chunky black boots squeaking moved down the hallway. I listened carefully to track her movements. The footsteps bypassed the middle classrooms and went strait to the end of the corridor. She entered one of the classes at the end of the hallway.

'This is my chance to move!' I thought. I leaned back against the classroom wall and pressed myself back upright. I began carefully moving towards the classroom door, listening intently for any signs of Lauren returning.

'So far, so good' I thought. The carpeted classroom concealed the sounds of the stiletto and gave enough friction that the fuzzy sock wouldn't slide.

I got to the doorway and leaned out to peek down the corridor to check Lauren was still inside the classroom at the end. She was. I breathed a sight of relief into the pink stress ball inside my mouth.
I knew I'd have to tread lightly to avoid making any noise with the stiletto. I raised up my socked foot first and began moving it into the hallway.

My foot slowly moved forwards. Suddenly I felt something grab onto my shin. I gasped and glanced down. Looking down over my straitjacket-ed arms I could see the glimmer of clear tape stretching across the bottom of the doorway, about a foot off the ground.
My shin had made contact with the tape and before I could draw my leg back I began to fall forwards. The clear tape across the doorway had tripped me.

I fell towards the floor attempting to throw my arms out to break the fall but unfortunately the shiny black straitjacket kept my arms tightly secured to my body. I managed to fall onto my arms rather than my face, landing me in a plank-esque position. The softness of the jacket managed to mute the fall for the most part however as I crashed to the floor I moaned hard into the gag at the shock.

"MMMRRRGPHHHH" I exhaled through my nose. I froze for a second expecting the loud thud of Lauren speeding down the hallway towards me. There was nothing. 'Maybe she never hear me?!' I thought.

I knew I had to get back onto my feet. I glanced ahead into the classroom adjacent.
'If I could slide myself in there I could get out off the hallway and buy me some time to stand back up!' I plotted.

I slowly lowered my legs to the ground and began pushing myself forwards. The clear tape was still stuck onto my right leg.
I yanked my leg forwards in order to get the tape off.
That was a mistake.

The tape had wrapped itself around my ankle. Yanking at it only pulled the tape off the wall. Suddenly there was a massive crashing sound. I slowly turned around to look back at my foot only to see the cause of that loud crashing sound.
Attached to the clear tape was a tambourine. It had been taped against until I yanked at the tape with my foot.

The tape wasn't just there to trip me up. It was there to alert Lauren. She had cleverly booby trapped the doorway and I had literally walked right into it.

"MMMMPHHHH!!" I gasped as I began wriggling furiously. I had to get back to my feet NOW!

"Well looky what we have here!" Lauren's voice chuckled. I turned to see her walking slowly down the corridor towards me. Her face wore a huge grin. Her boots squeaked as she dragged the soles cross the floor.

She stopped right next to me and raised her arm, rolling her sleeve back to reveal her watch.

"Mmmm mmmm" she shook her head.
"You only lasted 7 minutes. I'm really disappointed in you." she slid her sleeve back over her wrist and placed her hands on her hips. Her face showed mock disappointment.

"Did you like my booby-trap? I seen these in the music department and figured they'd come in handy!" she pointed to the classroom doorways indicating several similar booby traps using different instruments.

"I really didn't think they'd work. I thought you'd be smarter than that. Then again, you are tied up in a straitjacket and gagged with a pink stress ball. I don't think smart people let that happen to them." she shook her head.

"Mmmrrpghhh" I sighed as I lay on my stomach gazing up at her as she towered over me.

"Well. Now that I've successfully hunted you down and capture you I suppose it's time to take you back to my lair! I've got a few things planned." she exhaled as she reached rummaged around in her satchel. She pulled out a pink knitted wooly headband and stretched it out in her hands.

I looked up at her confused as she examined the pink headband.
She knelt down and began stretching it over my forehead.

"A little something for the journey to my lair. Can't have my prey knowing where my lair is!" she continued sliding the headband down so that it was now covering my eyes. The knitted material was stretched so there were gaps in the blindfold however it was tight over my eyes making it difficult to open them.

"Mmmrrphh" I groaned. 'How was I supposed to walk anywhere without being able to see?' I thought.

I felt her hands grasp my ankles and pull them together. She began winding a rope around my ankles. She wound quite aggressively, occasionally yanking hard to ensure my ankles were as tight together as they could be.
After several winds she began knotting the rope, binding my ankles harshly together.
Once finished tying she grabbed a second length of rope and tied it onto my ankle tie. Suddenly I felt her boot dig under my arms and flip me so that I was now lying on my back.

She began tugging on the rope, dragging me along the floor on my back. I peered through the gaps in the pink headband. Through my tied ankles I could see Lauren's back with the rope slung over her shoulder as she dragged me along.

"Let's go hang out!" she cheered.

To be continued...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't really been in the mood to write. And I didn't want to write just for the sake of it :lol:
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

Awesome addition! Can’t wait to see what happens now that she’s got him!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The wait was worth it and I am delightedly looking forward to the next piece.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

Can't await to read the climax of the story!
How evil can she get? ;)
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Brilliant chapter ! defiantly worth the wait, heh heh, felt the need to listen to either the mission impossible theme or Metal gear solid theme when reading ;) but now I can only "worry" as to what fate awaits him now.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely worth the wait. Another great part
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Like everyone who commented before, I enjoy this story very much!

I see some potential for them to end up being a couple... Curious to see how the story will evolve in the next chapters
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Loving the story so far! Also, I've been saying to use those kinds of headbands as blindfolds forever, nice to know someone else is on the same page. Great job!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice part!

It was worth the wait! Now I am dying to see what will be the punishment for being captured so easily hehehe
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another great chapter, I really loved reading this. I sincerely hope that besides all the sadistic treatment she might have a secret crush on him.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 5:

My head sank back down onto the hard floor of the hallway. I gazed upwards at the ceiling through the gaps in the pink headband over my eyes. The ceiling rolled along as Lauren continued to drag me by the legs. My arms lay neatly crossed over each other with my sock covered hands dangling down occasionally grazing off the floor.
Occasionally Lauren would stop dragging me to open a door. There would be a pause... and then a harsh yank as Lauren reeled in the rope to drag me through the doorway. I would helplessly slide towards her as she wound in the rope then once through the doorway she would throw down the reeled in rope and resume dragging.
I quickly lost track of where we were in the school as I stared up at the bland ceiling tiles.

Eventually we came to a stop. I lifted my head up to see where we were but Lauren suddenly yanked the rope towards her, throwing my head back down. I slowly slid along the floor until Lauren was standing over me.

“Since we were passing by...” she smiled as she knelt down beside me.
“I figured I’d grab some more duct tape.” She slid the pink headband up into my forehead. I glanced to the left and realised where we were. We were outside Mrs Mullins’ classroom. Lauren walked over me and into the room.

“Just in case we run out ya know?” Her muffled voice chuckled as she entered into the small supply room inside the classroom.

She emerged in the doorway clutching 2 more rolls of duct tape in her hands. She held them up and wiggled them in front of her face, a massive grin on her face.

“It’s always good to be prepared!” She continued as she slid them into her bag.

She paused for a second and turned to look back into the classroom.

“Do you reckon she really did tape someone up?” She wondered. Her semi-villainous tone dropped to a more casual conversational tone.

“Mmmrrphhh?” I attempted to shrug as she looked down at me. She looked like she was genuinely expecting an answer from me.

“Huhh...” she continued to ponder.
“I reckon she did. She seems like the kind of person that would do that... tape someone up.”

“Hhhmmm!” I raised my head up, shocked at the irony.

“How’d you reckon she taped them? Do you think she’s a mummifier? Or maybe a minimalist. A bit of tape round the wrists, legs and mouth. It does the job I suppose.” Lauren continued to think aloud.

“She is an art teacher though. I bet she has a bit of flair. A personal touch ya know?” She looked down at me and smiled. It was still shocked at the conversation.

“Maybe I’ll cheat on my next art test and see what happens?” She muttered.
“Anyway!” Her voice perked up back to the familiar menacing tone.
“Talking of punishments! Let’s get you to yours shall we?” She leant down and slid the pink headband back over my eyes.

She grabbed the rope that was coiled on the floor at my feet and began dragging. My head dropped back onto the floor. I made little protest as I was so confused and shocked at what I had just witnessed.

After a few more minutes of dragging and a few more doorways we arrived back at the PE hall. Lauren dragged me into the centre of the gym hall. I raised my head and glanced through the pink headband around the room. The first thing I spotted was the dodgeball rack. She had pulled it out of the equipment room. I wondered if she wanted a rematch?

I turned to my left and glanced up at Lauren as she stood with her back to me. She slid her black leather jacket off to reveal a tight fitting black strapped vest underneath. She sighed in relief and leaned her head back shaking it left and right enjoying the coolness of the gym hall. Her pony tail swung against her back.
She leaned down and began untying her black boots before sliding them off her feet. I watched from the floor as her bare feet emerged from the boots.

“Right” she smiled as she spun around to face me. “Are you ready for some fun?” She sprung up and down as she clapped her hands in excitement.

“Mmmrrphh mmphhh” I shook my head as I lay on the floor looking up at her.

“I hope that big pink ball is still nice and tight in there!” She raised her leg and angled her foot so that it was pointing downwards. She lowered her foot, gently placing her big toe onto the layers of silver duct tape that held the pink ball inside my mouth.

“Mmmmmphhhhh” I groaned as I tried to turn my head away from her foot. She slid her toes under the pink headband over my eyes and slid it up to my forehead.

“Mmmmmmm” She mocked as she gently began caressing the sole of her foot down my face.

“Mmmmmrrrrghhhh!” I roared as her sweaty foot passed over my nose. Having been buried deep inside the black chunky boots, her feet had gathered quite an unpleasant stench.

“Mmmmmm mwahahaha” Lauren’s mocking moans transformed into an evil cackle.

“Right! Enough pleasantries. Let’s begin your punishment!” She drew her sweaty foot away and walked over to a box.

She returned carrying another handful of skipping ropes.

“First up... revenge” she grinned as she tied some of the skipping ropes together to form longer ropes.

She knelt down and placed her hand behind my back, hoisting me up to a seated position. She passed 2 ends of a rope under my arms and evening my back. She wrapped the rope around my upper body, making sure that it remained tightly under my arms and pulled up to my armpits. She wrapped 3 times and finally she took the 2 ends that we’re now behind my back and pulled them upwards. The ropes cut into my armpits.

“Mmmrrrpgghhh” I protested in pain as she continued to pull upwards on the rope.

“Well get up then!” She huffed.

I tried to bounce on the spot but my feet were still tied tightly together. Not to mention I was still wearing a stiletto heel and a fuzzy sock.

“Oh fine then. I’ll help!” She moaned as she grasped the rope around my torso and hoisted me up to my feet.

“Mmrrrghhh” I groaned as I rose to my feet.

“This way. Hop!” She dragged me over towards one of the gym’s climbing frames. The climbing frames were attached to the walls but could be swung out on wheels so that they were 90 degrees to the wall. The frame had a section which was a long horizontal bar with climbing ropes dangling from it. The bar stood about 8 feet off the ground.

I hopped over to the frame. Lauren positioned me so that I was standing amongst the dangling climbing ropes. She took the long rope that she had wrapped under my arms and threw it up and over the horizontal bar. The rope wrapped over the bar and dropped back down. She grabbed the rope off the floor and began tying the 2 ends together. I stood, awkwardly balancing on the odd footwear, watching her.

She grabbed a second rope and tied it onto the rope that was slung up over the horizontal bar and wrapped around my body. As she tied, she glanced up at me as I watched on in confusion.

“Need to make sure that you’re completely incapable of dodging” she grinned.
“Heels, fuzzy socks and a rope around your ankles are good but you can still hop. I want you to be completely immobile!”

“Hmmm?” I mumbled as I watched her at work.

She finished tying the second rope and dragged it as hard as she could towards the wall. Suddenly I was hoisted off the ground.

“HHHMMMMPHHHH!” I yelped as my feet came off the ground.

“Excellent!” Lauren cheered as she continued to pull on the rope. She walked over to the wall where the climbing frame was anchored and tied the rope onto a part of the foundation leaving me suspended a foot in the air.

“MMMMMRRGHHHH!” I continued to cry as I swayed above the ground.

“Look at you!” Lauren celebrated as she walked over to me. “You’re like a big punch bag dangling there!” She grabbed my leg and spun me.

“Mmmrrrrrghhhhh!” I wriggled and rocked as she toyed with me.

“Mwahahahaha!” She cackled as I swayed and spun.

“Now that my captive has been probably restrained, it’s time for some target practice!” She walked over to the dodgeball rack and picked up a ball. She held it up and grinned as she lined up a throw.

To be continued!
Let me know what you thought about this part. Are you enjoying where it is going so far? Where would you like to see it go?
Do you like Lauren as a character?
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Loving it ! a great chapter, Lauran has certainly got him where she want's him now, and I can defiantly see she wants to make sure she gets him back for the beginning of all this with the dodgeball,I guess he best hope her aim is as good as " dodging " ;)

perhaps after she has her dodgeball " revenge " she might want to tryout that Idea of hers, earlier of making him her " art canvas " lol ( maybe she'd mummify him in tape first ? ) or perhaps she could later find and use something from The Drama club " props room " to help enact her revenge some more, something like a another humiliating get up, or something that can be used help restrain him in more ways ( prop shackles, wooden stock ect lol ? )

Also as for Lauran's character I must say I'm really liking her, " Madison " and " Sarah " are great characters, but I think Lauran just might be ranking up as my possible favorite, mainly just from her " Evil laugh " alone :lol:
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

Another great chapter! Still hope that they end up back in the art room to make him her art project and that we get to see the art teacher!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I'm loving Laura as a character, the right combination of emotional connection (rival) and creativity to really draw my eye.
After whatever delight you have planned for this component I must personally express a fondness to see this either lead to the Drama prop department or to the locker rooms (either for laundry, lockers or mascot costumes all fun ways to humiliate and emphasise bondage)
And in the interests of honesty but not to be greedy I do tend to prefer the humiliation being kept relatively private a better chance for blackmail and repeat humiliations. :D
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

I really like this. Laura is a fun character, with her desire to humiliate her rival plus the fact that she's having fun with it. Also I like her various small tricks.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

Your story is awesome. Laura don't seem to be the cruel type, she indicates that she would like to be tied up herself, so I think all that is just a game for her. It would be great if the feared torture is just a prank and she won't hurt him for real. Playing with the fear of torture and then breaking that expectation by doing something nice is a great way to combinine pleasure and torture.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another amazing chapter. I still ship Lauren and the main character. I feel like Lauren has some hidden nice sides to her that just need some time to surface. Can't wait for next chapter.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Excellent chapter!

I really love Lauren. She is pure evil, and she looks like she has a good plan in her mind. I totally love this story.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is a fantastic story, you've set the bar really high with the opening part but it's just continued to get better as you go on. Absolutely love the creativity you have in devising all these predicaments for the main character (e.g. the blindfold, the outfit, the punishments etc.) and I just can't wait to see more of this. Thanks for writing this!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Personally I'm still really enjoying it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic