Birthday hostage (COMPLETE!) M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago
Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Out of those replies, I like the grounding idea the best. I think they should wake you up early on Saturday, feed you breakfast and then immediately tie you up. You'd spend a good portion of the day tied to a chair, bound hand and foot, maybe have socks put on ur hands, definitely gagged. You'd also be blindfolded and maybe (to make it even more torturous) put ear plugs in. That way, you'd be bored out of your mind. (Nothing to see or listen to, forcing you to think about your bad behavior)

The only times that you'd leave that chair are bathroom breaks (with your hands tied in front of u as well as gagged), and to do chores (hands also tied in front as well as gagged). You'd also have to do your homework, but u could do that with your hands tied in front of u as well as (you guessed it) gagged. Maybe they'd even make you sleep tied up! Your parents would never be that cruel...would they?

I guess that you'd be gagged the whole time (except to eat). Maybe they could change ur gag every so often. (It'll give all those scarves and bandanas you own a good workout)

So, the real question is: Will the punishment work? Will you get being tied up out of ur system (I hope not)? Or will this only add fuel to the fire?

I also liked the third reply. Spending detention tied up. They say that school is like prison. So, maybe u could pretend that ur in prison (for a crime you didn't commit, of course), bound and gagged, waiting for the guards to realize that they have the wrong girl (after all, it was ur identical twin who did it!)

And the first reply is great as well. Sure, it's amazing to see you as a hehelpless damsel waiting to be unchained. But, you're "The Amazing Wanda"! It'd be sacrilegious to not have you try to escape from this garment!
Story update: I'm still ironing out the kinks in the plot (so to speak) but my current working theory is that my cricket obsessed Father decides that the ultimate punishment for playing taunt is to be forced to watch an entire day of the Test Match on TV (that day being Saturday!)
Naturally, (because, like most people I view the sport as being only fractionally less interesting than watching paint dry) this would involve tying me to a dining chair for the bulk of the day (only to be set free during drinks intervals and breaks for lunch) Of course any attempt to beg for clemency, or in some way ridicule the world's most boring sport would likely result in being made to wear a gag.
What do you think?
I can't wait to read what happens! Hopefully it teaches you not to skip school. And I feel that a nice red bandana through your teeth will easily stymie any chance you have of voicing your opinion.
Ha, ha! Such an ingenious (and twisted) torture would almost certainly teach me the error of my ways with regards the evils of truancy.
Upon reflection, i think this may be one of the (very) few occasions in which I would be delighted to wear a blindfold,.. Maybe I could even request it (before I'm gagged, obviously!)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

You should. Say that it's so you can reflect on ur punishment better.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago You should. Say that it's so you can reflect on ur punishment better.
Ha, ha! An excellent idea, although I fear that if I seemed 'too eager' to wear a blindfold he might become suspicious about my true motivations,.. ;)
I think this situation calls for a spot of reverse psychology,.. I'm sure if I'm vocal enough about my objections I can earn myself a gag at the very least,.. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic