ONE FOR LUCK (mm/mmmmm) Updated 12th November.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I loved the sleeping bags too! And JT's dad is funny, I feel like I can see they have a greta relationship, and his dad probably knows something is up. Guess Max and Matt will have to wrap up their fun soon. What else do they have in store for Karl?

Is it bad that I want Karl and his buddies to get back at Max and Matt? :lol: :lol:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks. [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention],

Those who were members on the 'old' site will probably realise that JT's dad is a fictionalised version of [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] , a stalwart of the old site. He, therefore, probably does know what is likely to be going on but there is probably a conspiracy of silence between the two. For some reason sleeping bags often occur in my stories; I wonder why? As for wrapping up their fun soon: I thought that's what they had just done!

As for what's in store, we'll find out soon but I regret that this is the last of the purely "Warbands" stories.

Once again, thank you for your support.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Can't wait to see how this is story is wrapped up!!!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for following it so far. Won't be long now.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

:D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] I know I'm kinda late to the party, but I'm still having fun catching up now.
Only just starting the third chapter, and although the writing is still as phenomenal as ever, I can't help but admire how bondage-heavy the opening scenes are compared to some of your other tales.

Fantastic stuff, good Sir! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, but if our heroes had not made it so, they could well have got their arses comprehensively kicked.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

ONE FOR LUCK

The Parting of the Ways

With only two hours to go or, as Max said, ninety minutes for luck, Matt and he had to think quickly.

“I suppose we’d better let these two go and help JT to tidy up.”

Hearing this, Karl heaved a huge sigh of relief. (But was that a whimper from JT?)

Max thought differently. He’d been trying to figure out how to manage this for quite some time. Matt only had one event to hold against Karl but Max had had a whole lifetime full of them. Turn the other cheek wasn’t in Max’s concordance. He outlined his plan to Matt while the two of them finished dressing.

“Why don’t we dress Karl, more or less, and I take him home. Our mum will be at work and she won’t be back before about five o’clock. Once I get him there and secure him in the garage, I’ll phone you with an “all clear” and you release JT. If I don’t give you the code word inside twenty-five minutes, you use his phone to send the photos to his contacts. If I say anything else except the code word, you send the photos. Set them up ready to go and, if he or any of his mates appear back here, send them immediately. I’ll tell you the word where Karl can’t hear.”

“And my dad always says what a NICE kid you are!”

“Well, will you do it?”

“Just seeing as it’s you and because it couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke,” said Matt, lightly slapping Karl’s hooded cheek, “bloody right I’ll do it!

“High fives!” With the resounding double clap the boys sealed their agreement.

Max and Matt then clarified the plan and tidied up any loose ends that they could think of. Karl saw his fleeting hope of release receding faster than his brother could run away from his paint ball gun.

Max got Karl’s hoodie, his trainers and his baggy denim shorts while Matt started untying his legs and toes and cutting the tape from his legs. He made no attempt to free his wrists or his arms except for separating his wrists from his thighs. When Matt had finished, Karl was no longer roped to the chair but, being hooded, he still stood little chance of making a break for it.

Karl was thrown back onto the chair so that Matt could take his legs and lift them ready for Max to force the baggy shorts onto their owner. He was then pulled onto his feet so that Max could more easily drape his hoodie over his shoulders and do it up. Even though the sleeves were empty, Max hoped that, if anyone saw them on the way home, it would look as if he was properly dressed. Once more Karl found himself thrown onto the chair while his trainers were forced onto his feet and he was reminded of the fate that awaited him if Max did not successfully get him home without interference. Matt unlocked the hood and checked the security of the gag before wrapping a football scarf round the bottom of Karl’s face. Max got a small piece of tape and fastened it over his brother’s eyes, pushing it carefully into the contours so that no light penetration would be possible. Karl would regret the large pair of mirror glasses that he wore the previous morning; they were hooked over his ears and Max taped the hooks and the cord that connected them to his hair deliberately not using the merciful gaffer tape but the last remaining piece of gorilla tape he found amongst his brother’s toys.

With his hood raised, Karl could, at a distance and in the dark with the light behind him, have passed for being normally, alright then - slightly eccentrically, attired. The truth of it was that Max couldn’t really care if his brother WAS rescued; the thought of those photos being seen by all his mates would be punishment enough and besides, the thought of what his mother would do to him when she came home would still be something to look forward to. Having the photos seen by all his brother’s friends might even be worth losing Karl as his gardening slave. Even if he was rescued, he wouldn’t be able to tell his mother what had happened to him, that would be too humiliating and Max just might leave a carefully selected photo from Karl’s own collection lying around.

“OK, later!” said Max as he and Matt high fived. “And one for luck?” The boys hit right hands. Max strapped on his rucksack, put his arm round his brother’s shoulders and set off for home.

Epilogue

On the way Max constantly reviewed the situation to Karl who decided that he would still greatly prefer not to be made the laughing stock of the whole of his social set and probably the whole school and who did his best to cooperate as his brother guided him home.

The journey took about twenty minutes and, of the few people whom they passed on the footpath, no one made any comment other than a polite “Good morning”. All they noticed were the two brothers waking side by side with Max’s arm round his brother’s shoulder in a fraternal manner and Karl dressed in an even stranger fashion than normal for the season. Some thought he might be drunk except that it was too early in the day (or so they hoped) and one of the people who knew them observed that Max was nearly as tall as his older brother already.

Once Max had got his brother home and stripped him down to his swimming costume again he decided to make a temporary arrangement regarding Karl’s accommodation before ringing Matt. Max hooked his hand into the waist-band of Karl’s briefs and dragged him over to the work bench before making him bend over it. After lifting his brother’s legs onto the bench and turning him round, Max took the supplies he’d brought along for the purpose out of his rucksack. The packing tape was quickly but generously applied to Karl’s ankles and a rope was threaded between his legs. Once one end of the rope had been threaded through the padlock securing the hood in place, and the two ends entwined, pulled tight and knotted, Karl was left on his belly with his feet behind him and his back uncomfortably arched. Max pointed out that, in his situation, it might not be a good time to fall off the work bench. Karl saw the logic in that suggestion and tried to keep as still as possible.

Having left his brother securely accommodated Max rang Matt and said the one word: ”Safe!” Whatever else happened in the garage is a story for another day.

Meanwhile back at JT’s place Matt was waiting for Max’s phone call. He and JT fell into conversation during which Matt apologised again for having to involve JT in their revenge activities and was still somewhat surprised by the response.

“Well, Karl & I were going to undertake some tie-up activities in any case so I suppose the only difference is that I was tied up by someone else instead. Perhaps I’ve even made a couple of new friends?”

“I’ll never understand Americans!”

After a desultory conversation covering all the usual topics common to teenage boys, which must have seemed rather incongruous taking place between one normally attired boy and another who was tied up and wearing only swim briefs, Matt’s mobile rang.

Just one word, “Safe”

“OK, later!” and the call was terminated.

Matt untied JT and the two boys set about hiding the signs of their activities. By now Matt and the slight American seemed to be firm friends. JT went upstairs to shower and dress ready for when his dad came home while Matt continued the “tiedy-up” routine and packed things into his rucksack.

JT came down wearing a grey sweat shirt and black shell bottoms and finished packing away things into the garage. The two new friends surveyed their work and agreed that no one would ever know what had happened so they settled on the sofa to enjoy cans of Coke and continue their conversation. Some time passed as they awaited Jason Senior’s arrival.

“Want another Soda?”

“Why not? . . . Just one for luck.” Matt grinned and both boys high fived with their right hands.

THE END
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, that's it.
Better get back to the Scouts v Sea Scouts saga.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What an awesome ending to an amazing story. It’s a true masterpiece
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Another fantastic story from one of my top-rated writers on the board.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you, [mention]blackbound[/mention], I appreciate the support.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I don’t think this epic got nearly enough love so even at this late date I decided to weigh in.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you. I think it was feeling neglected.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic