The Davidson Brothers, happy Birthday mom, mm/f part 6 added at last

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Davidson Brothers, happy Birthday mom, mm/f part 6 added at last

Post by Bandit666 »

Well there seemed to a popular consensus that you wish to read more of the Davidson Brothers and their mom Susan. So here’s the start of another tale. I hope you’ll all enjoy and let me know your thoughts

Bandit666

The Davidson Brothers.

Happy birthday mom.

Part one.

Slowly Susan began to awake from her slumber, as rays of the early morning sunlight, began to win the battle of wills, between themselves and white cotton blinds that blocked the windows of her bedroom, aware that this was no ordinary day, for once more her birthday had arrived. Although, she’d long since decided this would be the first time, since before her marriage, the birth of her two sons, Kaylum and Michael, she’d rather just stay in bed, and simply forget the whole thing, cancel any celebrations other may have planned. As, for the first time in 20 years, she was alone in bed on her special day, her husband Carl missing, leaving her cursing his job, even though deep down she knew he loved his work, and it had provided such a wonderful life for them both.

But thankfully, as soon she’d discovered, upon finally opening her eyes, looking over to where her smiling, handsome husband should be, Carl and the boys had other plans for her, would in fact, make it a day to remember, to look back upon, in the years to come, with happiness and joy. Blinking, not sure if she was imagining things, Susan saw first the single red rose, resting on the vacant pillow, to right, spotted moments late, the two, card sized envelopes, one a splendid gold, the other a simple plain white.

“Oh those little rascals, they must have sneaked in while I was still asleep”, Susan thought to herself, while clearing the sleep out of her eyes, taking a few seconds to see if they’d left anything else for her to find, though not disappointed when nothing seemed out of place.

“You know they can be so sweet when they want to be”, she considered, as she began to stretch out the stiffness in her muscles, position herself in a comfortable upright posture, before gently raising the rose to her nose, inhaling the flowers sweet scent, aromatic perfume.

“To the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world”, she read out load, her heart all a flitter, her mood beginning to lighten, having carefully placed the rose back upon the pillow and taken hold of the golden envelope, the words beautifully handwritten in bold black ink by her husband,

“Sealed with a kiss, oh Carl, you charmer”, she faintly whispered to herself, even as she wished they were currently sharing some passionate kisses, the boys either still tucked up in bed, or staying with their grandparents, but still, somethings better than nothing. So with feelings of eagerness, of desperation, to discover what lay inside she tore open the envelope, careful not to damaged the contents.

“For the worlds number one. The greatest wife and lover. On this your birthday”, Susan once more read out loud, before falling silent, for the words within, we’re far to personal, intense and sexual, to risk the boys hearing, for still there’s been no sign of her special little mischief makers, but at least her feelings of loneliness and longing had simply ebbed away.

“So, if this is my birthday card, and the boys aren’t around to hand over another, just what’s in the other envelope”, Susan wondered, silently asked herself, even though it meant placing Carl’s card back upon the pillow, after reading his words one more time.

“Good morning, my gorgeous birthday girl”, the note within began, making Susan smile broadly, for she’d loved being called Carl’s gorgeous girl, naughty girl, bad girl and more, it what kept their love so strong, made there alone time so pleasurable, be it some romantic cuddling, some harmless role play, with a little spanking, bondage, or passionate love making.

“Once more I wish you an incredible HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and so wish I was there with you to celebrate as we always have”, the note continued, while still Susan smiled. As she knew herself, just how the morning would have started. She knew Carl would have gently awoken her from her sleep. His kisses would have teased and tormented her neck and cheeks, and all before the fun had really started.

Before, no doubt she’d have found herself sporting a gag, be it her panties and some tape or knotted scarf, one of their frequently used ball, bit or panel gags, it would have mattered not, as Carl always claimed it was to ensure the boys weren’t disturbed. Then it would have been the rope, tight and secure, to guarantee she wouldn’t run away, he’d tell her, despite being aware she’d never leave. Though she knew the truth, the gag was to muffle, the ropes to hold her in place while his lips, his hands and finally something took care of her needs.

“I’m sure you’re missing you birthday bondage right now”, the next line stated, and oh how he was right, oh how her thoughts still pictured it way it would be, how her mind wandered over how the events would have unfolded, but most of all how Susan was longing for her usual birthday bondage right now. But alas it wasn’t to be, or was it, as the next line, made her pause race, her heart beat faster, made her eagerly read on, her voice barely over a whisper, even his words made her wondered if is telepathic or something.

“Well have no fear, for plans have been made, preparations too. So this year while it might be difficult as I can’t be there with you. Thanks to recent events, it will also be different, as you won’t simply be tied just the once, you’ll get to have all the fun you can handle thanks to the boys”, the note had explained, though she’d read the words more than once, for the left her intrigued, and, even if it might be wrong, in someway or another, mildly excited too.

“But then, speaking of the boys, you should be aware, they know what to do, and just how to do it, are following my instructions, for most importantly, of all, they know just what surprises lie ahead. So rise my sexy birthday girl, my naughty little minx, go freshen up. But do you dare get changed, wait a while longer before showering, knowing the reasons for this request will become clear very soon”, the last few sentences of the note partly explained, partly teased, partly hinted, as Susan read them out loud, her heart all a flutter, he thoughts a little concerned, about how far things would go, as their sons were clearly involved right up to their necks.

“This is all so strange, Carl knows I’ll be wearing only in his old football top, so I’d better put in some panties at least, after all it’s all I ever wear for bed on my birthday, and he won’t have forgotten that, not after all these years”, Susan pondered, as she slipped out of bed and headed for their en-suite, thinking how doing so had become a tradition, starting from the birthday long before they married, when he gave it to her to wear…………
Last edited by Bandit666 1 year ago, edited 11 times in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Lovely. Just lovely.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great start to what will be another amazing story. Keep doing your thing Bandit666.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, it’s good to know it’s enjoyed and have no fear I will strive to keep up with the standard I’ve set for myself.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you both, it’s good to know it’s enjoyed and have no fear I will strive to keep up with the standard I’ve set for myself.
You will do fine, my friend, I'm sure of that :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Bandit, your writing for the Davidson boys is some of the best you have ever done and I find proof in every chapter and every tale, why you are one of my go to authors.

This is a lovely opening and so wonderfully crafted. Thank you for posting.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman, such high praise from someone as gifted as yourself, I try to not only make enjoyable, but also improve my writing with each chapter :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers.

Happy birthday mom.

Part two.

Cautiously Susan made her way downstairs, having freshened up, cleaned her teeth, brushed her hair, and slipping into a clean pair of panties, acutely aware that a chance existed the boys might get a glimpse under Carl’s old football shirt, unable to shake the fact, she felt just a little self conscious about how short the hem really was, how it showed so much of her toned legs, how little it would take to reveal her butt in just some skimpy black panties. And yet, even those thoughts failed to overrule her feelings of delight that she had a wonderful, kinky husband, and two, incredible, if often mischievous sons. Almost overran the fact.

“Well darling, I hope you know what you’re doing”, Susan thought to herself, once again pulling on the hem of her top, trying desperately to make it a little longer, while knowing it would never work, considering if the whole point was to leave her feeling a little humiliated, for Carl knew such emotions could leave her feeling rather hot and horny.

“Oh wow, it’s wonderful, you did all of this just for me”, Susan exclaimed, upon entering the living room, having paused briefly to take a couple of deep breaths, temporarily forgetting about the shortness of the football top, for she discovered a room full of balloons. Some in glittery gold and sliver, wishing her Happy Birthday, others, most certainly from Carl, shaped like hearts, stating I Love You, and the sweetest two of all that simply said, worlds best mom.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday naughty mommy, happy birthday to you”, her sons sang in unison with the vigour and excitement the occasion deserved, with cheeky smiles on their faces, and some rope in their hands. But still, initially Susan merely looked around the room feeling slightly overwhelmed, suddenly emotional, tears of joy welling up in her eyes.

“Umm….wait a minute….did you say…..naughty mommy?” Susan queried looking suspiciously towards her two sons, who did their best impression of innocence, by looking up to the celling and whistling, though it was, without doubt the least convincing act, she’d ever seen. But then, possibly the coils of rope dangling from their hands, didn’t exactly do their claim, their actions any good either.

“Well don’t look at us”, Michael replied, when looking back down from the celling, with his best puppy dog eyes, even if his face was covered with an all to familiar smirk, and rope was swirling in his hands, as if he was becoming a little impatient, was getting ever more desperate to start.

“Okay, so why is it then, I get the feeling your father has well and truly set me up, made me the target, of those games you always want to play, since I was tricked into being Detective Davidson ? Susan added, feeling self conscious once more, yet again pulling down on the hem of her husbands football shirt, fearful, even standing there, the boys could see her panties.

“All we know is dad told us you’d misbehave, be very, very naughty and take his old football shirt out of the wardrobe without asking, that we had to deal with your behaviour in kind, but you’d like the reason why, before the day is over”, Kaylum responded, before his younger brother could, troubling give away the end game, the biggest surprise of them all. Even while, doing his best to look disapprovingly at his mom, trying to act like the police officer that had caught a thief, but failing dismally.

“Did he now, well there’s a surprise, coming for a self confessed evil doer, that has infiltrated our household, corrupted our sons, turned them into his wicked assistants”, Susan commented with a smile, thinking back to the note, to how he’d promised her, all the fun she could handle, claimed there’d be many surprises to come.

“So, what exactly are you to do about my misdeeds, my clearly shocking behaviour, the fact I can’t be trusted, with even the simplest of expectations, may I ask?” she inquire from the boys, pretending not to notice the ropes, that they’d held tightly since the moment she’d entered the living room, discovered the balloons, the streamers, and bundle of unopened birthday cards.

“Oh mom, really, like you need to ask, as if you’re as innocent as you portray”, Kaylum answered, with a roll of the eyes, she’d never seen before, that she assumed had something to do with her husband, with the time spent with his father. Though still, in a mock act of defeatism, with a warm smile, she flopped down on the sofa, accidentally giving the boys an embarrassing flash of her panties in the process

“But I beseech you, please, before you use all that rope on innocent little me, let your influencer see my obedience, send him an image of me, the kind that will enlighten his day?” Susan requested, hoping in doing so Carl would at least feel more included, that he might just send her some hot and steamy messages, even pictures of himself.

“Ummmmmm, well I don’t know, you have been very naughty, but then, Mr Evil Doer did say you would be, and he told us we’d have to deal with it in his absence, so okay mom, we’ll send him a picture, that way you can’t claim we acted heavy-handedly, can’t pretend it was all a trick”, Kaylum nervously responded, not sure if he was going a little too far, if her father would be unhappy that pictures were being shared, even if with no one else.

“Strike a pose, look at the camera and say cheese”, Michael called out, pretty much ignoring an appreciation his elder brother might have, excited at the thought they’d be able to show their father, it was all happening as planned, as he’d wanted it to be.

Last edited by Bandit666 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Thank you for another wonderfully fun update. You tease the action to come and balance it with the safety Susan feels, demonstrating the trust for her husband and children.

Wonderfully done. Cannot wait for more.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks wolfman it’s good to know it’s working as intended and that it’s enjoyable and fun to read at the same time.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers.

Happy birthday mom

Part 3.

“Well there you go mom, your pictures been send, and if dad replies, without yelling at us for doing so, I’ll let you know what he said”, Kaylum stated, though his mom could hear the uncertainty in his voice, the trepidation in tone, see the nervousness in his body language. But she knew everything would be okay, that Carl would know it was her idea, so all she had to do was hope he remembered to keep his thoughts, his comments, clean enough for their sons to read.

“So, are you ready now mom, as we’ve got a lot to get through today if you’re to discover your biggest surprised”, Kaylum asked of his mother, as she sat before him, and his brother, upon the sofa, with a look of shear, unadulterated puzzlement on her face, a little nervousness of her own apparent in her eyes.

“Oh I really a lot to get through, and no doubt that involves a lot of ropes, some devious plotting and counter plotting by more than just your father. But just what exactly are all these surprises you keep talking about”, susan mom asked of her sons, even if she knew fine well they’d not tell, that such simple trickery would never fool them.

“Mom, honestly, they wouldn’t be surprises if we told”, Michael chimed, interrupting his brother before he had time to speak, but at least he’d got said anything untoward, hadn’t giving away so much as a hint, just spoke his thoughts and given his best pout and puppy dog eyes.

“No, mom they wouldn’t, now would they, but please let’s have no more stalling, let’s begin, for all our sakes, please turn to your left, make it easier, for us, less risky for you?”, Kaylum remarked, echoing the sentiments of his younger brother, politely asking, even mindful, that while, it was of course meant to be fun, meant to be a birthday his mother would never forget, courtesy could not be bypassed.

“Yes….yes, of course, but may I ask one last question, can I enquire, just exactly who’s in charge?” Susan challenged her sons, for curiosity was still getting the better of her, the need to know how much of what would happen was of Carls doing, and how much was their own creativity, even as she granted Kaylum’s polite request, as she shuffled around on the sofa, careful not to reveal a little more than she should, this time.

“Ah-ha, that’s an easy question, I like those”, Michael eagerly responded, in a cheerful, boisterous manner, paying little heed to the fact his brother had already begun to bind their mothers wrists together securely behind her back, looping pass after pass upon the other, changing direction to form a nice neat, effective cinch

“We’re simply following dads instructions, to the letter, literally he’s written it all down in his notes”, Michael continued, before bing interrupted by the sound of a message arriving on his moms phone, but that didn’t bother him too much, for it was his turn to become the arm while binder, and anyway Kaylum could deal with that.

“Ah-hum, for your eyes only, apparently”, Susan was told by her eldest, who held the phone carefully, so neither himself or Michael could see, which was just as well, as Carls words weren’t for repeating in present company, were, however, certainly naughty and arousing, cheeky and exciting.

“Ooooooohhhhhh, really to the very letter, no less, and he told you to bind me just like this?” Susan rather gasped, as she felt the rope being past beneath her ample heaving bosom, Susan asked as her boys worked like a well oiled team, passing more rope above her breasts and between as well, while being so careful, not to make unwanted contact.

“Yes mom, dad said you like this bit a lot, and he emphasised the lot”, Michael rather sheepishly replied, knowing even at his tender age, women’s breasts are usually out of reach, are a part of the body that shouldn’t be touch, hence is rather careful actions, his passing on of the rope, so only his brother could get too close.

“Did he now, I wonder why he’d say such a thing”, their mother commented, though even they could see the smirk on her face, the same smirk she’d sported since their fathers message had arrived, for, while the true answer, was obvious to her, it most definitely wasn’t to the boys.

“I don’t know mom, he just did”, Michael responded, blissfully unaware, that it was in fact a rhetorical question, as he passed the long strands that ran between her breasts back over to his older brother, having looped them behind her neck.

“Okay mom, would you mind shuffling around again, so we can bind your legs, dads told us where, so don’t worry, it’ll all be nice and tight”, Kaylum requested having finally, and to his great relief, tied off the breast harness, failing to notice how the ropes cupped his mothers breasts, how they highlighted her ample bosom, and how in doing so, it had also made her top seem even shorter.

“Yes, yes of course”, Susan responded with a sharp intake of breath, the ropes massaged her bosom the way Carl had no doubt intended, while hoping the boys wouldn’t ask if everything was okay, praying they didn’t want to know why she’d gasped, that they didn’t notice the hem of her panties appearing unexpectedly on her right thigh.

“Oh thank goodness, at least Carl didn’t insist on a crotch rope, how ever would I have explained that one, or controlled myself for that matter”, Susan thought to herself, still thinking of his sexy message, of how he told her all the things he wanted to do to her, though they were thoughts that didn’t exactly help, as Kaylum proceeded to bind her thighs securely, and Michael worked on her crossed ankles.

“Okay mom, have you and last requests, before the time comes for any more conversation, any more questions to come to and end”, Kaylum asked with smirk, holding the now all so familiar, rather large, 2” bright red and ball gag, that had been used, by the boys father to set her up for an afternoon of bondage, and a night of very naughty, very kinky, incredibly delightful pleasure, in hand.

“Only one, could you please send another picture to your dad, the evil doer, add a message saying I miss him terribly, love him loads, and can’t wait to see him again”, Susan requested, her voice low, her eyes slightly glazed over, though not with tears or sadness, but rather with love and longing.

“What, you actually want us to send dad a picture of you all tied up and gagged, isn’t that a bit risky, what if someone else sees it”, Michael responded, a little shocked, genuine concern of his mother, evident in his tone, in the way his eyes widened, and his voice quivered ever so slightly.

“Yes please, I’m sure he’ll like it, and keep it safe, after all isn’t it only fair he doesn’t miss out, on my special party”, his mother replied before any further discussion was cut off, when kaylum eased the red sphere into her mouth, buckling the black straps nice and tight, suitably securely behind her head.

“Well okay mom, if that’s what you want, look helpless and say cheese”, Kaylum instructed with a smile, with way less appreciation that before, phone in hand even if, in his mind at least one more rope was required, his mothers true helplessness need to be guaranteed

Last edited by Bandit666 1 year ago, edited 13 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I do like the lighthearted tone, the playful interactions !!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

A lovely update to this tale, perfectly paced and pitched a really lovely read

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both. It’s great to know it’s still enjoyable :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you both. It’s great to know it’s still enjoyable :)
That it is :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brother.

Happy birthday mom.

Part 4

Having found herself placed in a surprising comfortable, less than strenuous hogtie, following the snapshot taken and dispatched, for the pleasure of her husband, following been able to read his, most certainly, for her eyes only reply, Susan playfully tested their bindings, whilst hearing the boys moving around in the kitchen. Could smell the sweet aroma of pancakes cooking in the pan, even if she was lost in her world, as she twisted and turned, savouring the way their well fastened ropes held her securely.

“Oh Carl how I wish it had been you, how I wish I’d been bound by your own hand” Susan thought to herself, struggling to stifle a moan or two as the rope harness, expertly crafted by her two sons, caressed her breasts, while with a little effort, her own hands stoked against her butt, in a way so similar to that of her husband, just before a nice, enticing smack.

“And I know our wonderful boys, are, and have, acted under your instruction, under your guidance, will continue to do so, whatever your devious plans for me, may be, but it’s not the same”, Susan rather solemnly admitted to herself, though there could be no real sadness, for her husband, was doing all he could to make it a special day.

“Why oh why, on this my birthday did you have to go away”, she silently asked, a few teardrops forming in the corner of her eyes, even though, she knew the efforts of all those concerned were making, despite being aware that soon he’d be home and the boys would be having a sleep over somewhere.

“No, stop it, boys can’t see you upset like this, they’re doing all they can to make today special, they’re wonderful and so thoughtful” Susan chastised herself, as once again she had a little fun, struggling and pulling on the ropes that held her firm, while having to acknowledged, if only to herself, if the boys kept this up all day, then she’d be one desperately horny lady in the end.

“Hello mom, is everything okay, are hungry yet, as breakfast ready”, she heard Michael chime cheerfully as he entered the room, snapping her out of he own little world, bring her back to how it was, how it clearly would be, how Carl wanted to be.

“Oh gosh, sorry mom that wasn’t meant to happen”, she heard Kaylum add, as he too entered the room, though she had no idea what he was talking about, nor why he’d be sorry, she was, enjoying her bondage, maybe a little too much in certain areas, but she felt safe and cared for.

“Aahhhhhh”, she squealed suddenly realising, what he meant, her struggles had coursed the hem of the football shirt to raise upward, revealing her black panties, which would have been wonderful, had their father been there, although if that had been the case, admittedly she wouldn’t have been wearing them anyway.

“Should you like me to help you mom, maybe put right your top”, kaylum asked, his face flushed bright red, as he appeared uncertain as to wear to look, what to say, let alone what would be the right action to take, while naturally Michael remained even more clueless.

“Mmmmm, mmmm”, his mother acknowledged, nodding her head slowly, so as not to panic her sons anymore than need be, as she did want it all to continue, to see what other fun adventures lay in store for her as the day progressed. So she simply simply rolled over till she lay face down, making it easier and slightly less embarrassing.

“Is that better mom, as I promise, I tried to be careful, to be respectful”, kaylum asked, feeling a little anxious, even though he’d taken great care, made sure he corrected his moms top gently, and only where necessary, not making contact with her bare legs, and especially not her butt.

“Yeethhhh, thhhannkkkktthhhh”, Susan managed to acknowledge, or rather managed to mumble past the large red ball still buckled in her mouth, making both Kaylum and Michael snigger, giggle, as the had the last time, they heard their mothers gag talk, not that they really understood it even had a specific title, a name of its own.

“But now, it’s breakfast time mom, and we hope you’re hungry, cause dad says it’s a birthday tradition, that it has been since before we were born”, Susan heard her son state, despite having so quickly drifted off, her thoughts and feelings focused on being in bondage, on what would be happening if Carl had been a home.

“Okay Michael, if you untie moms legs, and I’ll release her wrists and body”, he’d added, not waiting for his younger bother to reply, for he knew breakfast was best served warm, that a very nice surprise was ready and waiting in the kitchen.
Last edited by Bandit666 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I still love the playful element to this tale. It is quite sweet how attentive the boys are and I love susans inner monologue

beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Really enjoying this story so far. Keep up the great work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both more to follow soon
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers.

Happy birthday mom.

Part 5.

Having been sweetly, thoughtfully, escorted, into the kitchen by her two sons, Susan couldn’t help but feel a lump develop in her throat, feel the tears well up in her eyes once again. For there upon the table, opposite way more freshly made pancakes than she could eat, and jar of maple syrup, sat a picture of her husband Carl, surrounded on both sides by heart shaped balloons. Spotting she’d never seen the image before, that it showed her husband wearing t-shirt boldly stating, ‘I heart Susan’, while blowing a kiss, as he’s always done when not with her. Susan turned to her boys, grabbed them in a group hug, kissed each of them on their cheeks.

“Oh you’re both so very sweet, I’m just so lucky to have you as my sons”, she told them, momentarily, at least forgetting all the mischief making that plagued her life, forgiving their new interesting in getting her tied up, ever since the day, when along side her husband they tricked her with a well placed, or more like deliberately handed over ball gag, after all that was Carls fault anyway.

“Uuuhhhhh, that’s so gross”, the boys grumbled once released from her grasp, wiping their checks, pulling gummy faces, as any child would when kissed by a parent or grandparent, when confronted by a parents tenderness.

“Why thank you young man, and thank you both for everything”, their mother said acknowledging how kaylum had mirrored his fathers actions, by moving out the kitchen chair so she could take a seat, look directly at her husbands image. Wanting to ensure they knew how special they were, doing all the could to make her birthday, one to remember, even without her beloved husband sat next to her.

“You’re welcome mom, you’re worth, every minute of our day, you’re worth everything we’ve got in store, you’re simply the best, so please enjoy your breakfast with dad”, they uttered as they backed out of the room, obviously wary, the risk existed, she’d grab another hug and kiss.

“Oh how I wish you were here sweetheart, I can’t believe your work is keeping us apart, but the boys have done you proud so far”, Susan found herself telling the picture, still feeling rather emotional, while taking a bite of a delicious pancake, dowsed in lapping’s of maple syrup.

“I must be going mad, now I’m talking to a picture”, Susan chuckled to herself, her mood lifting ever so slightly, wondering what the boys would think of they knew the truth behind her birthday breakfast in bed, if they understood the really reason they had to wait, couldn’t just come in and hand over their cards and presents, if the discovered it was because their father had her tied real tight, unable to feed herself. But then that was the last thing she had time to think, for she had no more time consider the normal start to her special day, for the silence that hung over the room was shattered by her Kaylum’s phone, the ring tone, amusing in its own way.

“Answered the phone dads calling, come on boy, answered the phone, it’s your dad”, the mechanical voice bellowed, the cracking voice demanded, in a way Susan couldn’t help but find humorous, knowing Carl had set the device, to ensure her son understood he’d be in trouble.

“Well don’t just sit there looking at it mom, answer my phone, you don’t want to miss dad do you” she heard a voice from the other room call out, though unbeknownst to either Michael or Kaylum she was already reaching out, trying to finish her mouthful of pancake, before hitting the accept button.

“Wow, what took you so long gorgeous, I would have give up on you, if you hadn’t been so naughty, hadn’t looked so good all tied up and gagged, that it made me want to rush home and do a hundred wicked things to you”, Carl flattered making her blush, he teased making her smile, he hinted making her feel all mushy and lustful.

“Oh you charmer, imagine making a girl blush on her birthday, but it was all your idea I should still sleep in your top, just so you could trick me into being naughty”, Susan exclaimed, though there was no frustration or disapproval in her tone, for she was finding her hand slip down beneath the table, her voice becoming ever more husky, and longing.

“Who me, never I’m as innocent as the day is long, however could you ever accusing me of trickery, after all I wasn’t the one wearing my old football top now was I”, Carl commented with an unseen smirk, he added pleading his case. Pretending to be mortified by such an unfounded accusation, even as he chuckled, knowing even as he teased she’d be getting all hot and bothered.

“Oh you, you meanie, getting me in so much trouble and making me feel all, well you know”, Susan told him, failing dismally in her attempt to sound hard done by, and dismayed, wary that her sons might over hear any claims of sexual desire, lustful longing, sensual stimulation.

“Just as well you love it then, isn’t it, but alas while I could play this little game of claim and counter claim all day, I can’t”, her husband remarked, completely unfazed, by all she had to say, to her admittedly rather weak and feeble protests, even as her sadness returned just a little.

“But know I love you, and I miss you so very much, even more so today of all days, trust our boys, they know what to do next, so enjoy the rest of your breakfast, shower and dress as you would for your morning workout”, he added, clearly sounding disappointed he wasn’t there with her, still together in their bedroom, making love, having fun, and enjoying each others company.

“Love you, my gorgeous girl”, the last words Susan heard, as she began to wonder what else lay ahead of her, what else had been planned for her birthday, though truthfully, the only present she really wanted, was to be in her husbands arms.

“I love you too”, the last words she spoke in return……………….
Last edited by Bandit666 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Umm have I let the ball drop here by any chance
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Umm have I let the ball drop here by any chance

No, you have not!

That was nicely wrapped up :D Actually, since the title is read "part 5 added", and not "complete", I assume there is still more, but it sounds like this chapter in "The Davidson Brothers" is wrapped up.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Perfect continuation of this saga. I am hoping for more

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both and have no fear despite the delay there’s still more to come, but first an adaption of the pictures must be undertaken to avoid what seems to be the possible remove of my picture stories

Bandit666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic