The Davidson Brothers, happy Birthday mom, mm/f part 6 added at last

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you I hope yourself and all those others who are enjoying this tale will enjoy part six as much.

I will of course be altering the application of pictures within the next couple of days to match what is needed to keep the story on the board.

But in the meantime the afore mentioned update can be seen below

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers.

Happy birthday mom.

Part 6.

For Susan being able to shower came not only as a relief, a chance to workout the stiffness coursed by the events thus far, on what clearly promised to be a very unique, interesting, possibly even curious birthday she’d never forget, but also an inadvertent opportunity to be alone with her thoughts, emotions and body. Although those details are not of consequence here, will be left to your own imagination, your own interpretation, just know she was soon prepared for whatever her husband and sons had planned, was soon refreshed, towelled down and dress in her black yoga pants and white sports top.

“Well boys, I guess you could say I’m ready for what I’m sure will be a rather unusual workout”, Susan announced upon reaching the bottom of the staircase, smirking, strangely looking forward to whatever lay ahead, suddenly feeling like what would be would be, for obviously Carl had something amazing in mind, intended to shower her with love and attention despite his absence.

So pray tell what’s next, you wicked duo? More rope I’m sure” Susan both asked and answered, as she entered the living room once more, confident she was right, delighted it would be the case, knowing deep down, the relief she’d felt, once her love of bondage, the way she played with Carl was no longer a complete secret, that the boys now understood, remained respectful and content to leave them alone together when told.

“Oh I’m afraid not this time mom, we’ve got something else in mind, but don’t worry, you’ll still be restrained”, her eldest son replied with a smirk of his own, holding up a set of rather sturdy looking handcuffs and matching ankle shackles she’d never seen before.

“Err, I see, so exactly where did you boys get those?” Their mother asked sceptically, looking at the cold steel, a little worried they’d not be able to remove such items, should the need arise, though she trusted both the boys, their father too, for she was secretly hoping for a specific response, memories of past conversations with her husband cascading through her mind.

“Why from dad of course, who else could we ever trust with your safety and security”, Michael replied, incredibly sweetly, sounding so worried his mom believed they’d ever let any harm come to her, whilst trying so hard to fake indigenes at the thought they could come from anyone else.

“I see, and no doubt, he intends to ensure I experience the first of my birthday presents, in more ways than one”, Susan commented, desperately trying to hide her excitement, as she’d often hinted to her husband that she’d like some cuffs and shackles of her own, could even wear them around the house for his pleasure, her vulnerability, whenever they’re alone.

“It would seem so, those are dads instructions, we’ve been told exactly what to do, how the rest of this morning should play out”, Kaylum responded as he stepped up close and signalled for his mother to turn around and face way from himself and younger brother.

“Ouch, that nips”, Susan complained, having felt her eldest son position her wrists so her palms faced one another, having felt the cold steel encircling them securely, pinching the soft flesh just a prove the bone, as he’d clicked the cuffs rapidly, locked them securely, ensuring her arms would remain behind her back.

“Can’t you unlock them and make it just a little looser? Susan requested of him, sure her sweet tone, and fluttering of the eyes lashes would work, would pull on his heart strings, as had been the case, only to be told that wasn’t possible, they have to stay just as they were.

“What do you mean it’s not possible?” Susan asked, concern in her tone, worry in her voice, as she took a seat, edge of the sofa indignantly, watching as Michael approached shackles in hand, watching as he knelt before her. Before hold of her ankles, incredibly gently, positioning them so as to make the application of the restraints easy and less time consuming.

“Well thats your next challenge, one dad says should be fun for you to do, for us to watch”, Michael rather proudly announce, a huge smile upon his face, even as he locked the shackles with hobble chain attached to his mother’s ankles, oblivious to her uncertainty, focused only at the task in hand.

“Challenge, whatever are you boys talking about now, whatever has you dad got in mind, convinced you, is worthwhile?” Susan asked, Susan replied, only moments before the all to familiar red rubber ball was presented, was pressed firmly against her lips, although she wasn’t ready to be so accommodating

“Oh that’s simply mom, dad has hidden the keys somewhere in the house along with another note, explaining what’s to happen next, along your next present, though full details are ours to tell, so all you have to do is find them”, Kaylum explained in response, in his best grown up voice, standing tall, well as tall as he could, considering his age, whilst not for one second her removing the ball for his mothers lips, hoping it displayed his determination to succeed in the tasked placed before him.

“So please mom, don’t spoil your special day, just say ahhhhh”, Michael interjected with his best puppy dog eyes, head tipped over to one side, in a way his mother had never been able to resist, even when cross, angry his mischievous behaviour had coursed trouble.

“Oh you wicked evil doers, that terrible cad of master you serve”, Susan uttered as her last words, though there was humour, maybe even a touch of sarcasm in her words, in her body language, a twinkle in her eyes, before willingly she accepted the bothersome ball gag yet again……………

Last edited by Bandit666 11 months ago, edited 8 times in total.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Oh, yes. Pretty enjoyable!!!
Nice work!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks that’s my intention, fun and enjoyable, keeping it lighthearted and simple
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Just a quick update. Sadly work is slowing down the next update. But I’m wondering if members who likes to see this tale continue or if I’ve taken a wrong turn and it’s not what you’d like to read

Bandit666
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

By all means: please, continue when ever it'll be conveniant for you!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes Bandit666, more please. I love this story. I hope the adorable pics don't get you into any trouble
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both and the pictures are okay I have permission to use shots I am. They just need changing in formate for the benefit of the site and space taken
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I am still loving the interplay between the characters and the delightful tone. Would love to see more
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice story
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club