Delayed Lesson(F/M)- Part 2 Updated

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Delayed Lesson(F/M)- Part 2 Updated

Post by andaval10 »

I was 17 and in high-school these days. My parents had been divorced recently. I was living with my mom in an average-size apartment flat. My mom is 35 and she has blonde medium straight hair, she is an architect. After their broke-up, my father moved a city nearby but it was already 5 hours away. He was like my friend and supporter. These days, I couldn't focus on my responsibilities. My grades had been going so bad that my math teacher had called my mom to talk it. She was generally very understanding on me. She knew that I was on a hard period.

It was December, I don't remember which day it was. I came to home after a long school day. I had been dreaming about a shower and sleep afterwards along the way. I opened the door and got in, mother was in kitchen, she was wearing a pink tank and barefoot in tight blue jeans. I said "Hi, mom" and she responded. Went to bathroom and washed my hands and face. Then mom called "Andy darling, would you please come here?" I did. She looked at me, exhaled heavily and this made me think that something is wrong.

"So, Ms Angela called again, she told that you are not making any process even though she has been trying to help you. Look Andy, I know it is so hard, it is hard for me as well. But..."

"Okay mom, please don't start again" I protested.

"Andy?! You should make up your mind. You are going to university next year but don't even know what to do. Besides, which university is going to accept you with these grades?" I was sitting on a chair and just staring on the floor without any movement and sound. After a few minutes in silence, mom said:

"Okay,. I thought something when you are away. I strictly believe that you should spend some time to think. So, you are going to your room but I don't want you to distract yourself with video games, social media or tv shows. Therefore, you will stay tied up there."

"what?" I yelled in suprise.

"You need it."

"Mom, did you lose your mind or something? You are going to tie me up for I am depressed?"

"Not actually, don't consider it as a punishment. I am forcing you to face with yourself because you are not accepting that you need help and to get well."

How could I accept a crazy thing like this. She was so confident and calm that it has gotten me frustrated. She She took my hand in hers and crouched.

" At least try it for me. Please. " she said. After a few minutes in silence, I nodded my head and accepted. She lend me her hand and took me to the my room.

" Wait here" she said. I sat on my bed and still couldn't believe she is doing something like this. It was like a dream and I felt like I am not able to prevent it. A few minutes later she came with some coils of ropes. She sat beside me and started to caress my head.

"Turn your back and don't worry" she said. I turned my back to her and she started to bind my wrists.

"Why do you have to do my hands behind?" I asked.

She tightly tied my hands and started to tie my upper arms. I was shocked and couldn't understand why it was necessary. After she finished with arms, she took one more coils of rope and kneeled in front of me.

"Really? You are tying my feet? Do you think I am going to run away?" Mom was focused on the ropework. She was pretending like she didn't hear me. She took another coil and repacked it. I was really triggered, about to cry. Then she started to bind my legs together. I didn't understand why it has to be so tight and secure.

"Why are you making it so tight?" I asked.

"It has to be like this." She answered. "Would you please lie on your belly?" I did it how she had asked. As I laid on my belly with some help, she started to tie my feet and hands together.

"So, it is called hogtie. It will keep you more secure and focused. Don't worry, okay? I will be regularly checking you " She said. I was very nervous but confident at the same time because of my trust on mom. She finished to hogtie me with a final knot placed in front of my ankles so that I cannot reach to get out. She really knew what she was doing. Besides my bad feelings about the situation, my bonds were adequately comfortable to get along with. She left my room without saying anything. I thought my time had started then. I tried to reach the knots, not even close. Then I tried to move, I was only capable of laying on my side. It was so secure. After a couple minutes, mom came in again. The door was behind my sight so I could only hear her. I suddenly felt a cloth is being pushed into my mouth. Then another one was tied over my lips, a knot behind my head followed it. I was unexpectedly gagged now.

"I am gagging you so that you can't call my help and face with your issues yourself. I hope you are not angry with me cutie. Like I said, I will be checking if something is wrong with ties. " She was standing in front of my head so I could clearly see her. She checked her watch on her right wrist. "Now you are gonna stay like this until the dinner. Which means, three hours more or less. " Then she crouched and kindly caressed my hair. I was not happy. Especially after the gag but I couldn't get angry with mom because her kindness and care. She stood up and directed to the door. I heard she suddenly stopped. Turned and took of my socks. Mom was a tidy person.

" These should be in laundry and you should clean your feet after you are untied." Then she left and closed the door.

To be contuined...
Last edited by andaval10 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Rope bunny.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Interesting start. I hope you continue
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Would your mother like to adopt me? :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

What's next
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Hi. I have been dealing with a mental breakdown. So, I am sorry that I couldn't continue the story. It is coming very soon :)
Rope bunny.
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Part 2

I felt like I was drunk. I was securely hogtied, gagged and left alone. It took a while to comprehend the situation. I tried to twist my hands but rope that binding my arms and my hands and feet were preventing it. Then I laid on my side, stayed like this for a short time and got back to my former position. I hardly looked my behind, I was just able to see my legs were in my grey school pants and my sweaty, red, bound barefeet. It was sooooo frustrating and suffocating.
I was unaware of time. I thought that one hour has passed and got anxious for mom never came to check. She was literally punishing me but she was serving this like a favour. It was like a venemous snake with a wonderful skin. I decided to go to police since my mother is tormenting me after I get released. After an uncertain of time, I closed my eyes and tried to nap. Then I felt a slight coolness on the surface of my feet, then points where the ropes were touching on my skin. Firstly my hands, then arms, legs and ankles respectively. Since I was gagged, I could only breathe by my nose. Thus, I could smell the fresh air that filling the room. I felt relaxed. Suddenly door was opened and mom came in.

"Sorry for I didn't knock the door." she said. She slowly walked, took my office chair that was next to my desk, put it beside the bed, sat on it and crossed her legs. She took a sip from the cup she was holding with her right hand as she leant back. She was drinking coffee as far as I smelled. I realised her pink toenails. Her feet were beautiful. I looked over her looking. There were like 20-25 centimeters between her ankles and cuffs of her blues jeans, she had a black belt on, she wore a pink tank, a white, tiny necklace has a blue gem in middle and had a black watch on her right wrist. She had tied her blonde hair on top of her head. She was so beautiful and I suddenly had a strong sympathy on her. That moment, I also realized that I was more aware of environment and details. However, all these feeling annoyed me because I was still angry with mom and didn't want her to be right with this behavior she had on me. Meanwhile, she checked her watch and said:

"So, It has been twenty minutes. You can check yourself if you don't believe. When I finished to tie you, it was 5.15 pm" she took coffee cup to her left hand and showed her watch. It was true, but how could it be possible? I felt like more than an hour had passed already. It made me anxious and I started to moan and struggle. Mom just took another sip from the coffee. I gave in and stopped as I continue to breathe heavily. I was so angry and tired. She checked her watch once again and stood up.

"Well, your limbs seem to be okay and ropes seem to be still secure. I may go and leave you with your thoughts. Have fun." as she finished her sentence, she slightly came closer and dropped a kiss on my right cheek. Then left the room. I was so embarrassed after she had kissed me. I was bondaged and gagged, and she kissed me. I felt like a baby. Then, how it only passed 20 mins? I couldn't believe. I was sure she had faked her watch to torment me. I was so pissed off; I was bondaged and gagged, on the top of that tormented. At the same time, she was so nice and cute, she kisses me and behaves kind, she cares about my health even though she forced me in this situation herself. I really didn't know what to think and what to feel about mom. I think that she is evil, tormentor, crazy and want to report her to police, I also love and want to hug her.

To be continued...
Rope bunny.
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

I'm glad you're still going with your story, thank you for sharing and I hope you're getting better
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Londit wrote: 3 years ago I'm glad you're still going with your story, thank you for sharing and I hope you're getting better
Thank you for reading and your comment. 😊
Rope bunny.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! Looking forward to part three.:D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »