"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I would say that Maria had had a just cause - but she crossed one bridge to many a while ago. And some retribution would be only just.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello and thanks again for all the replies!

Again, this is probably going to be a long story, since we are still on Day 1 and the long weekend will take three days. So, things will happen eventually. But for now, poor Carla is going to get more time as a captive heh.

Part 8

If I wanted to look at the glass half full, at least I was free from smelling my stinky shoe, no longer hogtied tightly facing a blank wall.

On the other side, I was going to suffer a really humiliating photo session. Mug shots. Maria started to lead me somewhere. I had to hop my way there, not that she commanded me to do it, but because I thought it would be easier and faster. Wrong. My legs were still aching from the strict position I had been before. My hopping attempts were pretty pathetic (add the fact that I was still blindfolded) and, from the giggling I was hearing, it completely amused my captor.

Luckily, she took me just to one of the two ottomans my family had in the living room. I sat there still thinking about the rest of the day. Eventually, it would be lunch time and I would have to be ungagged. Unless she was thinking to starve me as a punishment, considering my previous escape attempts. So I had, against my anger and frustration, to cooperate again. I remained sitting there and soon I heard Maria struggling with something. It sounded like she was carrying something too heavy for her. Or too large.

“Man, this is heavy.” She said, placing the mentioned object in front of me. I was wondering what it was when she removed my blindfold.

Then I remembered. My dad had been once a school teacher. So naturally, we had a white board with its own support in the house. I looked at Maria confused. She smiled, showing me a black marker and started drawing lines on the board, from left to right. Then she wrote numbers next to each line.

Right, proper mugshots. I was pretty sure the height lines were totally mistaken, but Maria didn’t seem to care. “Stand up, prisoner.” She commanded me. I stood up and tried to give a good look to my new clothes, but she commanded me again, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at her instead. “Face me first. Now, smile!”

She took her phone and started taking pictures. Several. I didn’t smile, not that I could because of my cleave gag. I just stood there, staring at her while she took all the photos. Some of them from some distance, some with really close ups to my face. “Alright, now look to your left.”

I wanted this to end as soon as possible, so I complied. More shots. More close ups to my cleave gagged face as I tried to look away from her this time. “Now, to your right.”

Urgh. I shifted my position again. It was really hard, me having to stand with my ankles cuffed, with practically no balance at all. She just kept taking pictures. “Now, face the board.”

“Whmmph?” I asked, confused. That wasn’t part of the mug shots, as far as I knew. But Maria coughed hard and I knew I shouldn’t keep her waiting. Once again, I turned around my own feet and faced the white board. And then the photos. This time she couldn’t take close shots from my face, so instead she took some pictures of my cuffed hands and ankles.

“Perfect, prisoner. A little disobedience there, but nothing we cannot fix later.” She said. “Now, turn around again.”

I sighed through my nose. At least this humiliating part was over. Or at least that was what I thought. Again, like through my whole captivity, I was proved wrong. Maria not only had brought a white board and a marker, but also a piece of paper. She folded it and with the marker she wrote some random numbers. Damn, more humiliation…

“Now, let’s put this here and… smile!” Maria said gleefully, holding the paper that served as my prisoner number in front of my chest. She took a couple of pictures and finally, finally, the session was over. “Really nice. Some of these could actually work as your Facebook profile photo. You look great in your orange suit, but especially in those cuffs and gag.”

My face turned red again. The anger was back, and despite my heavy restraints, my energy was coming back, recovering slowly from the previous hogties. I gave my clothes a good look. They were the worst and most hideous orange I had ever seen. They didn’t even have the same tone, my new tank top was a little darker. But overall they were so freaking bright. And ugly. And humiliating.

But again, I had to use my whole discipline to prevent myself from turning this into a worse situation. But Maria noticed it and smiled again. Her finger reached for my cheek and caressed it slowly as I only glared at her. “Good, good. You are finally learning. Too bad it took you so long to understand, Carla. Or should I say…” she looked at the paper “...prisoner 0749?”

If I hadn’t been on cuffs and gagged, I would have killed her right there with my bare hands. I shut my eyes for a couple of seconds while she caressed my face and I sighed hard through my nose. How long was she going to do this? I was really struggling to not react, but she kept pushing. I opened my eyes and looked at her furiously. She smiled even wider.

“So cute.” She pinched my cheek. “But now we have to get ready for lunch. Yes, you are having lunch, 0749, despite misbehaving earlier. I told you if you were good, things wouldn’t be hard. So, as a proof, I’ll go gentle. But if you misbehave again,” she stood up on my ottoman so now she was taller than me “I will have to punish you again. Do you understand, 0749?” She said, booping my nose.

Beet red. I was beet red at this point. But I nodded slowly. I was so going to kill her and she knew that. But I wanted no more punishment, not for now. Her methods were kind of working, except for the fact that, if I could have even the slightest possibility, the smallest window, I was going to take it. And it would be payback time. Until then…

“Excellent.” Maria clapped her hands, jumped from the ottoman and knelt in front of me. “I am going to unlock your ankles. No running or kicking, or resisting your current situation in any way, 0749, or else.”

She didn’t wait for my confirmation. She knew she had me there. The previous night I had tried to outrun her with only my hands cuffed behind my back and she had caught me. Now my legs were still numb and she was really close. Even if I could run away from her, how could I open doors with my hands trapped into the leather mitts? Again, I had to comply.

I felt her hands on my waist firmly. “Come, let’s go.” She pushed me and I started walking. She guided me back to the hallway and into the kitchen. It was still a mess from my last escape attempt. The third cuffs set was still on the table. I sighed. I figured I was going to be forced to sit down and cuffed to the chair again, so I walked towards it. But Maria had other plans.

“What are you doing, 0749? Oh no, no, no.” She said, pushing me towards the garage. “You have been laying on your lazy ass the whole morning. Here.” She opened the garage door.

I opened my eyes surprised. If I hadn’t been virtually kidnapped against my will, I’d probably admitted she had a really good imagination. On the floor, there was my heavy basketball training ball. It was a black ball, like the ones you play basketball with, but it was way heavier, especially for dribbling training. Black rope was tied all around it, and it was also tied to what I could identify were ankles shackles. My eyes went from that equipment to Maria, who was enjoying every bit of my reaction. “Whmmph?”

“That’s right, 0749.” She said, crouching down to grab the shackles. She locked them around my ankles. “Prisoners should always do their daily exercise and you missed yours with your little rebellion. So for now, you are going to do some laps around the garage. Your legs could use some stretching time as well. I’ll be cooking and looking at you from the kitchen, so no funny business.” She moved her index finger like an elementary school teacher would do to a little kid.

I looked at my new restraints and at the garage. The place was big, since we had two cars: mine and my father’s, who was obviously away since my family was gone. That made enough space for the exercise Maria was demanding. My new shackles had more slack than the cuffs, but not enough to run away. Maybe not even jogging.

“You better start right away, 0749.” Maria said. “I think a good athlete like you would be grateful for the opportunity to do some physical activity, but if I am wrong, we can always tie you up nice and tight for the rest of the day. Your choice.”

That was exactly what I needed to move on. I didn’t want to be tied up, not in that horrible hogtie or any other position in Maria’s evil and sick mind. I took a step into the garage when I realized… I had been barefoot the whole time.

My eyes went from my feet to Maria, and back to my feet, several times. Maria merely shook her head. “Nope, barefoot it is. Now, do I need to give you a final warning, 0749?”

Damn. My fists clenched tighter inside their leather prison as I glared angrily at my ex girlfriend. I took another step into the garage. “Speed up, prisoner. I don’t want you to stop at all unless you really want to be restrained in the most restrictive positions. And trust me, we can try them all. Now, move!”

With her last word, she kicked the heavy ball with all her strength. It moved enough inches to make me move as well. She giggled as I almost lost my balance but I had no choice. I started walking around the empty space in my garage, trying to avoid my captor’s eyes. I only heard her laughing and returned back to the kitchen, leaving the door open so she could keep an eye on me.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Carla caved in for the moment at least. Maria subdued her - even it is just for the fear of ongoing punishment. Surely Maria loves every Minute.. It Costa Carla all the will she can muster, not to resist. Written very well!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Maria has gone drunk on power, when will she realise, that one day, Carla will get her revenge. :o
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Maria has gone drunk on power, when will she realise, that one day, Carla will get her revenge. :o
I think, either she knows that and simply does not care, or she is planning on blackmailing Carla to ensure her cooperation, when the weekend is over. On the the power drunken part I agree. She simply enjoys this way too much. I suspect in time she will get overconfident -and that will be her downfall, don´t you think?
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

i really love this story. Hope Carla learns to enjoy this i see no need for a revenge....she should enjoy the time and love her gf again in the end
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Carla is getting complacent, or is she just bidding her time? I think Maria is gonna be in for one heck of a switcharoo sooner or later. Either way fantastic story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I would say, Carla is biding her time. As things are at the moment, this seems the prudent course of Action.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello there! So sorry for keeping you waiting. Just had a few problems over here (suffered a neck injury but nothing to worry about, I am good so to speak).
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Maria has gone drunk on power, when will she realise, that one day, Carla will get her revenge. :o
Oh yes, Maria is completely over it. When Carla gets out, she will suffer. IF she gets out...
gin wrote: 3 years ago i really love this story. Hope Carla learns to enjoy this i see no need for a revenge....she should enjoy the time and love her gf again in the end
Thanks! Maybe Carla will learn to love it, maybe not... heh
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 3 years ago Carla is getting complacent, or is she just bidding her time? I think Maria is gonna be in for one heck of a switcharoo sooner or later. Either way fantastic story!
Thank you! Right now, Carla is just bidding her time. Still 48 hours or so to go, so anything can happen.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I would say, Carla is biding her time. As things are at the moment, this seems the prudent course of Action.
You totally got it! Yup, she's bidding her time. Waiting for the right moment.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 9

“Keep moving, 0794!” Maria shouted for the hundredth time.

I resumed my walking. As I moved, I couldn’t still identify which was worse. I was being forced to do some sort of sick physical exercise against my will. Not that I didn’t like to exercise, but not like this. Definitely not like this. My shackles didn’t give me much slack to move, so I could only walk. That fact, the one that my ex girlfriend was making me do it, that was the worst probably. But there were other factors as well: I was barefoot, so my feet were pretty dirty by this point. Also, one thing is to run or walk in comfortable shoes, but a very different thing was to do it with no protection at all. My feet were hurting by this point. Finally, there was this stupid heavy ball attatched to me, making me feel like I was, indeed, chained to one of those iron prison balls.

But I had to keep going. For sure, I didn’t want to test Maria’s imagination about my possible punishments. It had been less than 24 hours and so far, Maria had bested me in every aspect of this situation. Not only had she managed to capture me at the campus; she had also forced me to obey every single order, and punished me every single time I had tried to escape, rebel or just refused to follow her orders. But she hadn’t got to break my spirit. I was remembering all and each of the little things she was doing to me, waiting for my payback time. Eventually, complying for the whole Friday may lead me to not only a more comfortable day for me, but also could make Maria let her guard down. Patience, patience was the key.

“Dinner time!” My captor shouted from the kitchen, attempting a poor imitation of a megaphoned voice. “All prisoners report to the kitchen. Now!”

I sighed. At least my forced walking was over. I probably had been walking for an hour or so, and I was tired. Tired, hungry and sweaty. I walked to the kitchen door and slowly entered. The heavy ball followed. The mess from breakfast had been cleaned by now. There was a chair with a pair of cuffs attached to its back. I knew what was coming.

“Take a seat, 0794.” Maria said. “I would ask you to pick up your tray but, I think your hands are a little busy for the moment.”

I rolled my eyes as I sat on my chair. She came and attached the cuffs already there to my own. Then, she brought a tray with my lunch. It was some mashed potatoes and rice. Maria wasn’t bad at cooking, and I could bet it wasn’t going to taste bad. But she had done her best to serve it like it was prison food. It was a complete mess, like somebody had dropped the food on the dish. There was also a glass of some juice and a small bread next to it. No meat, whatsoever.

Her plate, on the other hand, was really nice. The same as mine, but looking way better. With some fried chicken on top. We were going to have lunch together but she had to make her point: she was the guard or the officer and I was the prisoner. And, of course, she didn’t bother to uncuff me or ungag me just yet. She sat down next to me and started eating.

I tried my best not to groan or protest. I hadn’t noticed how hungry I was until the food smell triggered me. It smelt really good but I couldn’t even touch my food. I just had to watch Maria eating in silence, checking her phone, enjoying her meal while ignoring me, like I wasn’t even there. It was pure torture, and I knew if I made even a peep, she would punish me somehow. Patience, Carla, just be patient.

Eventually Maria ended up her food and her drink. She spent some more time checking her phone while my food stayed there, probably cold by this point. My stomach growled from the lack of food. That made Maria, finally, to look at me. She smiled. “What’s the problem, 0749? Not hungry?”

“MMMPH!” I finally protested, tired of this particular treatment. But Maria just laughed.

“If you ask nicely and refer to me properly, I may help you with your food.” She said. “So…”

I was angry as hell but had to follow her instructions. “Plmmph… offmppcermph.” I had to shut my eyes as I turned red.

“Perfect.” I heard Maria standing up from her chair and walking to me. “Look at me, prisoner.” It was hard but I opened my eyes and looked at her. She brought her finger to her lips. “I’ll feed you but you won’t say a single word unless I ask you, got it, 0749?”

I nodded angrily. She booped my nose and removed my cleave gag. “Excellent. You are making one hell of a prisoner. Maybe I’ll release you before your time for good behaviour.”

She then sat on my lap. And she was heavy. I groaned a little and she snorted. “Sorry, just had a very good lunch. Now it’s time for yours.” And she picked the spoon and started feeding me.

It was ultra embarrassing, but at least I was getting some food. Like I had guessed, it tasted really good. But, now it was not only messy. It was cold. And I was getting nourished by my ex girlfriend, now captor. And she took her sweet time and all her fun. There were some good bites, when she fed me properly, so to speak. But there were others when she, on purpose, shook her hand too much, making some of the food fall on my face and upper body. And others when she left her hand just outside my reach, and I tried to reach it in vain.

But I remained silent the whole time, even if she increased the teasing. I was feeling better, other than the fact that my ex girlfriend’s weight was now on my lap. I was resting from my hour walking and I was eating. That could make me endure some more. Clearly, Maria noticed it, as she intensified her teasing. And I could tell, by the way she looked at me, that her frustration was growing. Perfect. I focused on that, even if she kept mocking me. That only meant I was starting to win.

After I finished the food, she gave me the drink. It was apple juice, and really refreshing. I almost swallowed the whole drink. She then put the glass down and raised the almost empty dish in front of me. “Now, 0749. Lick.”

I looked at her confused and angry. No way. This was another sick attempt to embarrass me. But she knew she got me. “Finish your whole food, prisoner. Now,” she grabbed the back of my head. “Lick.”

She pushed my head forward and I took the message. I stuck my tongue out and started licking. So humiliating but necessary in order to follow her game.

Once the dish was finally clean and she was satisfied, she put it down. She smiled, winked at me, and gagged me again with the bandana. She moved her heavy body, finally, from my lap as she stood up and picked up the tray. I looked at her while she cleaned the kitchen table and placed all the dishes and glasses in the sink. I just sat down there watching. Not that I could move or walk away.

Once she was done, she came to me. She brought her face really closed and smiled. “Well, 0749, look at you all comfy, with your happy tummy now full of food.” Her hand reached my belly and started rubbing it, while her other hand pinched my cheek. “Now, why don’t we go and watch a movie. As a reward for your good behavior. Who knows, maybe we can get to talk some.”

There! I was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just didn’t have to push it unnecessarily. I needed to be sure, once I found my window, or most likely I was going to be screwed. I nodded at her offering. “You look really cute when you comply without protest, 0749. Rebelling doesn’t go with you.”

She unlocked the cuffs securing me to the chair, and then untied the heavy ball from my ankles. The other restraints remained, as well as the gag. She took some napkins and, gently, cleaned my face from the mess I had been forced to make while she had been nourishing me. Once that was done, she grabbed my elbow and made me stand up.

“Turn around while I make some popcorn.” She ordered me. “Stay there quiet and still, 0749.”

I turned around and rolled my eyes. Lucky for me, Maria didn’t see that as she started preparing the snacks. I pondered my possible options again. I could think of a plan but I really needed to be as free as possible. I could even try to talk to Maria and make my restraints not as strict as she required. Having to play as a police officer or prison guard at some point had to exhaust her. If I could have my hands free from these leather mitts, and my hands cuffed in front of me, that could probably be enough. Maybe.

Just a big maybe. But for now that would have to wait. The microwave sounded and that meant only one thing. “Popcorn ready! Now let’s move to the living room, prisoner. Start walking.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So far, so good. Carla managed to comply. That must be really hard. But she has a goal, a purpose - which helps to focus.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

So the game continues, will Maria make a mistake, and can Carla take her chance. ?
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

I like the detail that Maria starts getting frustrated when Carla goes along with it. The game for her is getting a reaction and then punishing. And I like that Carla is superficially submitting while still trying to find a way out.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago So far, so good. Carla managed to comply. That must be really hard. But she has a goal, a purpose - which helps to focus.
Yup. Carla is focused on getting free and even, hopefully. That's going to help her concentrate... for now.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago So the game continues, will Maria make a mistake, and can Carla take her chance. ?
Maybe. Maybe not. ;)
brashieel wrote: 3 years ago I like the detail that Maria starts getting frustrated when Carla goes along with it. The game for her is getting a reaction and then punishing. And I like that Carla is superficially submitting while still trying to find a way out.
Yes, that is her game.

Part 10

We entered the living room. Maria led me right in front of the sofa. She turned on the TV and chose Netflix. And of course, she wasn’t just going to pick any movie. That wasn’t even a movie.

“Mind if we watch Orange is the new black?” She asked, not waiting for an actual answer. “You could learn a thing or two about your time in prison.”

Of course. A series about women in prison, how convenient. But I couldn’t do anything to stop her from starting it. I could protest, but most likely she would blindfold me and then she would still watch it while I had to endure some other punishment. I decided not to fight her again.

Maria looked at me like she was trying to read my mind. Or perhaps she knew perfectly what I was thinking. It was hard to say. She smiled and sat down on the couch. I looked around confused. Was I going to watch the series standing up the whole time? Was she going to make me stand up after forcing me to walk around my garage?

Luckily for me, that wasn’t the case. I felt her arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me against her. “Hmmph!!”

“Hush, prisoner.” She said as I fell on her lap hard. I could tell the hit also surprised her, but she continued. “You come here with me and watch quietly like a good little girl, ok?”

I sighed again. More embarrassing treatment. At least I wasn’t going to stand up during this session. I could take some rest, even if it meant on my ex-girlfriend's knees.

Now, there was a reason why we hadn’t done that while we were dating. She was pretty heavy for me and I was pretty large for her, so whenever we had been watching a movie or something, we had never sat on each other’s lap. I could tell than even now I was a little heavier for her. She even had to poke her head from one side to watch the TV and to eat popcorn, since my body was in the way. But she preferred to endure it if it meant that I was going to be uncomfortable and embarrassed as well.

I tried my best not to think about it as I watched the TV as well. I had already seen it, but I liked the series, so it didn’t bother me that much. It was just the context. Forced to sit on my captor’s lap, her left arm wrapped tightly around me, a series about women prison, she eating popcorn while I was gagged and unable even to ask for some. But it just annoyed me. It wasn’t unbearable as her previous punishments. So somehow, I relaxed for a bit. Or at least tried. I could tell that Maria wasn’t exactly relaxed as she shifted herself from time to time, probably because of my weight.

But the afternoon passed without much trouble. After about four chapters, she finally paused it. I could feel her eyes on me. She came close to my ear and whispered. “0749, would you like permission to speak?”

Finally, I thought. I nodded without hesitation. “Alright, I will ungag you and you will request permission formally. Remember, I am your authority, and you will address me with respect.”

I rolled my eyes but nodded again. She untied the bandana around my mouth. “Requesting permission to speak... officer.”

“Permission granted, prisoner 0749.” She replied. “What’s up?”

“What’s up? What’s up?!” I asked, trying my best to control my urges to get immediate answers. “Why am I like this?”

“Why? Let’s see. Mmm… I think you are a prisoner, right?” Maria responded. “I mean, you are in a prisoner’s suit, you are cuffed, and you have been convicted for not respecting authority and for stealing sports equipment from the campus.”

“I haven’t stolen anything and you know it.” I said. “And I already recognized that mocking you and taunting you about your volunteer job wasn’t cool. That should be enough, right?”

“Nope.” She merely replied. “See, if you start respecting me, then that means you are just like a normal citizen. You still must do your time. And for the stealing, we’ll see. There could be an investigation if you don’t behave. I would start behaving if I were you, 0749.”

“That’s not my name. Stop calling me that.” I said, very much annoyed.

“I will call you by your prisoner number as long as you are my prisoner, my little 0749.” She said, making me grunt. “You are just showing you haven’t learnt your lesson. But that’s okay: we still have three days to make the proper adjustments.”

“You know I have planned a party for tomorrow.” I said, starting to lose my temper. “You cannot just…”

“I can do whatever I want.” She interrupted me. “And I think I should keep you prisoner until you learn. But if you are really good, maybe I can allow some visits for you. If you are really good.”

I sighed. Ok, that was another hope there. But this whole situation, it still bothered me too much. If I was going to be kept as a prisoner, there were more dignifying ways to do it. “Ok, I get it. You are the officer. If I am going to be your prisoner, you’ve got to stop restraining me in uncomfortable ways.”

“I beg your pardon?” Maria asked. I couldn’t identify if she was annoyed or surprised.

“I am already letting you keep me as your prisoner. You can even keep me tied up, but I am not OK with you hogtying me or blindfolding me or… mmmph!!”

“Shhh” She said, handgagging me. I tried to shake my head, but her hand was pressed even more firmly against my mouth. “This is exactly what I was talking about. You need your training. See, a few months ago you wouldn’t have allowed me to keep you as my prisoner. You wouldn’t have allowed me to tie you up. Now you think you are allowing me. But as long you are tied up, I can do with you whatever I want. You just think you are allowing me, but the fact is…” She whispered really close to my ear. “You are starting to learn that you are my prisoner. You have taken the first step. Now we can begin your training.”

Shoot. She was right. I had been controlling myself to avoid punishments or worse treatments. That’s how a prisoner or captive would think. I had been waiting for my window, trying to make her treat me better so I could find my escape window. But…. could she be right? Was I starting to turn into a submissive captive, her captive, without me acknowledging it? No way! I had to resist. This was a mind battle. I had to win this one. But for now…

“Ok, break is over, back to being gagged.” She said, interrupting my thoughts. The bandana was tied again around my mouth. “Perfect, 0749.” I groaned at that number. I hated it. “Stand up.”

I stood up with some difficulty from her lap. She stood up as well and pointed at the floor. “Lay down on your stomach. I will be back in a second.”

Our eyes crossed. Her previous words were still ringing in my head. I had to comply. Not because I was turning into her prisoner, but because I need that window. That opportunity. Did it matter at all? To me it did. I had to comply, but for the right reasons. I just had to trick her.

I turned my head away from her and sat down on the couch. From there, I managed to lower myself on the floor, first my knees and then the rest of my body.

I heard Maria picking up the empty bowl. “Perfect. Now stay still, unless you want me to kick your cute ass again and punish you really hard for talking back at me a while ago.”

With that she gave me a light kick on my bottom. I grunted some more. I heard her giggling again and walking away, leaving me there, wondering what her next actions were going to be.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Allowing her guests to "visit" her, while she is captive? That would be the ultimate humiliation for Carla - and Maria knows that only to well. A story dangling from thin thread over Carlas her.

It is a battle of wills, as Carla knows. The good thing, she is determined to win it.

Good!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another great chapter, can't wait to read more.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Carla needs a plan, as soon as possible. Somehow she has to get Maria to make a mistake, then she may be able to get free. :shock:
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Maria truly has found the devil inside of herself. It's so embarrassing, and it only gets worse. Though, for whatever reason, Maria still cares about Carla as there are some lines she does not cross. Great work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Do you think [mention]Beaumains[/mention] has hopes of turning Carla in loving Sub? If so, I think, she makes a serious error in Judgement. Every humiliation of Carla is a step further down the road. I wonder, what Marias Endgame is, if she has planned that far. There will be a time after Carlas Kidnapping: Will Maria threaten Carla? Blackmail her?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is another great story, and is seemingly a story of wits. Although it would be interesting to see the warden/Maria become a captive herself, I don’t mind seeing Carla continuing being the captive in the story.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Allowing her guests to "visit" her, while she is captive? That would be the ultimate humiliation for Carla - and Maria knows that only to well. A story dangling from thin thread over Carlas her.

It is a battle of wills, as Carla knows. The good thing, she is determined to win it.

Good!
Maybe hehe. Although it's more likely Carla's friends could help her in that situation. Or maybe not. Would Maria take the risk? We'll find out but there are still some chapters in the way.
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago Another great chapter, can't wait to read more.
Thank you so much!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Carla needs a plan, as soon as possible. Somehow she has to get Maria to make a mistake, then she may be able to get free. :shock:
She sure needs a plan. Especially after the next chapter ;)
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Maria truly has found the devil inside of herself. It's so embarrassing, and it only gets worse. Though, for whatever reason, Maria still cares about Carla as there are some lines she does not cross. Great work!
So far, yes, Maria is still not crossing some lines. But this could change as she loves pushing Carla to her limits.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Do you think [mention]Beaumains[/mention] has hopes of turning Carla in loving Sub? If so, I think, she makes a serious error in Judgement. Every humiliation of Carla is a step further down the road. I wonder, what Marias Endgame is, if she has planned that far. There will be a time after Carlas Kidnapping: Will Maria threaten Carla? Blackmail her?
Eventually Maria has to let Carla go. What happens from that point is still a mistery. Blackmail her? Getting back together if Carla finds out she likes being a sub? For now, she surely is not comfortable with that, but Maria is not giving her much of a break. Many things could still happen as we are closing day 1 out of 3 to go.
Solarbeast wrote: 3 years ago This is another great story, and is seemingly a story of wits. Although it would be interesting to see the warden/Maria become a captive herself, I don’t mind seeing Carla continuing being the captive in the story.
Thanks! I don't mind it either hehe
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 11

“Alright, 0749, you want to have some visits tomorrow night, right?” Maria said, after a while. She had taken a bathroom break and had clearly prepared something for this part of my...training. “If you pass this lesson, I will consider it. If you don’t, well…” She paused but I could hear a little giggle “let’s not worry about it yet.”

I gulped. Whatever she had in store for me, I was sure it wasn’t going to be good. And definitely, definitely she was going to make sure I didn’t pass my lesson.

“First, some preparations to do…” she muttered to herself. I felt her hands grabbing my right ankle and then, a moist, cold sensation on my feet. Like a wet tissue. “Your feet are really dirty, 0749. They have to be clean for your lesson.”

I squirmed involuntarily. I heard the giggle again, a little louder, as Maria cleaned my right feet with the tissues. Oh damn! Not again. Not tickling. I tried my best to stay still but my feet, as numb as they had been before, because of my previous forced exercise, were recovering their sensitivity. And quickly. The hours spent resting and watching Netflix, and now the cleaning were doing the job.

Soon my left foot followed. There was more squirming and more giggles from my ex-girlfriend. The worst part was the waiting. I was pretty sure she was going to tickle and force me to stay still for God knew how many minutes. And that would be my lesson. Ugh, there was no way I could survive this. The fact that my feet were no longer cuffed together, but with the shackles, meant I could kick and move them. But if Maria’s plan was that I didn’t squirm, then the slack wasn’t going to help me.

I sigh through my nose. Fine, my feet were ticklish, but perhaps, there was a slight chance I could endure it. It’s not that they were my…

“Oh, hehe, I just remembered one thing.” Maria said. “I remember you really hated whenever I did this.” And with that, she poked my ribs, one finger on each side, making me jerk my body.

“NOOMPHH!” Not my ribs! She was right! I was really ticklish. My feet were ticklish, but that was nothing compared to my sides. Last night she had found out about my feet, but my ribs… What was in her wicked mind this time?

“Just as I recall. Really ticklish. I wouldn’t like to be in your place, 0749.” She said, moving to where my head was. She sat down in front of me and gently, put her hand under my chin and lifted it, forcing me to look at her.

“Here is the deal, prisoner. I am going to tickle you and you will have to take it like a good little girl.” She said, holding my chin with one hand while the other ran through my hair. “But you have to be quiet and stay still. I will start with your feet and I hope you don’t move at all.”

Shoot, there was no way I was going to achieve that. But, of course, there was more. “If you endure the tickling, then we’ll call it a day and we’ll go to sleep. If you don’t, well… We’ll do a second round but this time with your ribs. Now, for each sound you make while I tickle your feet and for each squirm, I will add one more minute to the second tickling. And, of course, you are expected to stay quiet and still during the second tickling as well. Any questions, 0749?”

Of course I had lots of questions! There was no way I was going to survive the first tickling! And the second round sounded even more horrible! I looked at her in a mix of anger and fear, and I tried my best to not protest. I knew it was only going to make things worse.

“Excellent. Now, let’s start.” She took her phone and set a timer. I tried to move my head to look at how much time the first round was going to last, but she saw me. “No, no. No cheating, 0749. You won’t know how long it’s going to be.” And with that, she placed the phone on the couch, away from my sight.

Maria moved down to my feet. I gulped. She asked if I was ready. I wasn’t but didn’t dare to respond. This would require my complete discipline, all my strength, all my…

Then it started.

Damn, this was freaking hard! She grabbed my right ankle and her fingers assaulted my bare right sole. Mercilessly. She kept tickling me and tickling me while I closed my eyes and buried my head as close as possible to my shoulders. But trying to control my body to not squirm was probably one of the hardest things I had to do in my life. Her fingers tickled my feet. And I had to take it. Or else.

Biggest problem here was that I could move my other foot. There was some slack. I tried to bend my left leg to prevent it from squirming, but Maria saw that. “One infraction!” She said gleefully as I did my best to remain motionless after that.

The other issue was my gag. Yes, there was the bandana again, but she hadn’t cleave gagged me this time. And she hadn’t stuffed anything in my mouth. Boy, what I would have given for having my mouth stuffed this time… The bandana had been tied over my mouth. If there was something inside my mouth, socks, a handkerchief… anything, then I would have been able to bite it and prevent myself from moaning or protesting. But the gag was outside! That meant any sound, as little as it was, was going to be heard by Maria.

And it happened.

“MMMMPHH!” I moaned, trying my best not to. But I failed.

“Two infractions!” Maria said, stopping her tickling but soon switched to my left foot and started again. Her nails, scratching my sensitive spots. There was no break for me. My resistance was going down each second. It didn’t matter how hard I tried not to make even a peep, or not to move a single each. I was going down no matter what.

And then, it broke me. I couldn’t hold my composure anymore. I kicked with my right leg. I jerked my whole body. My hips, my shoulders, my arms. My head as well.

“Three, four, five!” Maria counted my so called infractions as she switched back to my right foot. “Oh, that counts as six… Seven!” Once again my other sole was attacked. There was no pause. Not even a single second for me to rest or to try and change into a better position. Nothing.

“PLEAMMPH!!” I shouted through the gag. “STOOOOMMPHH!”

“Eight! And nine!” She said, changing quickly her tickling assault to my left foot.

“MMMPH! NOOMPHH!!” I shouted again. “PLEAMMPHH!!”

“Ten, eleven and twelve!” Maria counted again, switching to my right foot. I was a complete mess by this point. All I wanted was it to stop.

After a few more minutes, she finally stopped. It felt like minutes, but there were probably just seconds. I wasn’t sure anymore. I didn’t even hear if the timer sounded or not. I was just glad it stopped. Finally. I rest my head on the floor, looking at the couch, my hair falling all over my eyes at this point. I closed my eyes again. I took those valuable seconds to take some rest, because I knew what was coming next.

Maria put her hand on my head and started patting it. “Tsk, tsk, I am very disappointed, 0749. You were doing great progress but you couldn’t pass this lesson. Very, very disappointed.” I kept looking away from her. My rest was more valuable and I could endure the trash talking, as humiliating as it was. “Those were twelve infractions, let’s round it up to fifteen just to make sure. You were too noisy and moving too much. So I think fifteen minutes for the second round of tickling should be enough. Oh sorry, I mean… fifteen more minutes.”

More? Oh, come on! I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at her. There was that stupid smile on her face. I glared at her as angrily as I could. This was pure torture and she knew it. She was enjoying this way too much.

“For that look, let’s make it twenty more minutes. Not sure if your ribs can take that much tickling, but we will find out together.” She said, caressing my cheek with her finger while she looked into my angry eyes. “Shall we begin?”

“NOMMPHH!” I protested angrily. But my protests weren’t heard. She moved and sat on my thighs, facing towards my head, and forcing me to stay face down on the floor.

“Let’s set the timer. Good. And now…” She quickly patted my bottom like she was doing a drum fanfare. “Let’s start!”
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Again, another great chapter. I can’t wait to read the next update.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great chapter. Maria knew, Carla would not be able to pass the test. 20 Minutes more tickling ..... that is pure hell. Maria crossed another line. I really really wonder - again - what her endgame is. If, a great if, she thinks, it will be happily ever after, when this weekend is over, she must be delousional. And the more she tortures Carla, the more I think, someone is in dire need of a lesson. And that is not Carla.
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

I hope there is gonna be some tape mummification
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic