"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Carla is gonna have such a great time when she can execute her revenge on Maria.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good chapter, Maria has gone way too far, it has passed the fun stage. :o

Carla will be real angry, can't see them being friends any more, she will just want revenge. :evil: :evil:
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always, and very unkind of Maria. So to be clear, the extra tickling was the punishment for failing the lesson? Or has Maria another one in store?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great as always, and very unkind of Maria. So to be clear, the extra tickling was the punishment for failing the lesson? Or has Maria another one in store?
As I understood the extra tickling is the punishment, because Carla could not endure the lesson without moving :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I´m too curious, what Maria will do next :) After the tickling Carla will be in no position to accomplish much, so Marias "Work" will be easier. Will she allow Carla some recuperating time or further punish her? We she - maybe - get careless at some point? Soo many questions ..... :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Solarbeast wrote: 3 years ago Again, another great chapter. I can’t wait to read the next update.
Thanks a lot!
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great chapter. Maria knew, Carla would not be able to pass the test. 20 Minutes more tickling ..... that is pure hell. Maria crossed another line. I really really wonder - again - what her endgame is. If, a great if, she thinks, it will be happily ever after, when this weekend is over, she must be delousional. And the more she tortures Carla, the more I think, someone is in dire need of a lesson. And that is not Carla.
Thanks. That's one way to see it, but yeah, just by what has happened so far, happily ever after is almost impossible to happen.
gin wrote: 3 years ago I hope there is gonna be some tape mummification
I cannot say anything, but wait for it... maybe...
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago Carla is gonna have such a great time when she can execute her revenge on Maria.
She is going to, indeed. If she can get free.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago A good chapter, Maria has gone way too far, it has passed the fun stage. :o

Carla will be real angry, can't see them being friends any more, she will just want revenge. :evil: :evil:
Yup, at some point, she has been completely "in charge" of Carla for almost 24 hours. She has a plan but, clearly, she's been pushing Carla too far.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great as always, and very unkind of Maria. So to be clear, the extra tickling was the punishment for failing the lesson? Or has Maria another one in store?
Thank you. And yes, the extra tickling is the punishment for failing the lesson. I mean... the first stage of punishment. We'll find out soon.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I´m too curious, what Maria will do next :) After the tickling Carla will be in no position to accomplish much, so Marias "Work" will be easier. Will she allow Carla some recuperating time or further punish her? We she - maybe - get careless at some point? Soo many questions ..... :)
Oh, we'll find out soon what Maria will do next ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 12

“MMMMMPHH! NMMMPHHHHHH!! MMMMMPHHHHH!!”

My desperate pleads fell into deaf ears. There was nothing I could do to stop Maria from tickling me mercilessly. Her fingers dug into my sides and attacked me. The orange tank top provided very little protection from the tickling, but thankfully Maria didn’t think about lifting it so she would have better access to my ribs. Nevertheless, it was a silly little good thing among this torture. I couldn’t stand it. My body rocked from side to side, or at least tried. I was pinned by my captor’s own weight, pressing my thighs against the living room floor, so the best I could do was to wiggle my feet, shake my shoulders and my head. Neither of those helped me to stop her.

“MMMMPHHH!” I protested as I was forced into laughter by the tickling.

“Look how happy you are, 0749!” I heard Maria saying while her fingers attacked my ribs. “Maybe it’s not punishment after all, but a prize to you! I will consider tickling your sides every time you behave good. What do you think? Do you agree?”

“NMMMMPH!! MMMPHHH!!” I kept protesting at both her sick idea and the tickling and the gag and the cuffs and everything that had been going on so far. I was running out of stamina and energy and soon couldn’t struggle anymore. My protests were also quieter and quieter each time, until all I could do was a soft moan. The tickling, on the other hand, was as ruthless as it had been when it had begun. Soon, very soon, I started pleading for Maria’s mercy. “Plmmmphh… plmmph….”

“What’s that, prisoner?” She said, not stopping my tickling torture. “Are you begging for my mercy? Are you going to behave and accept your position as my prisoner?”

“Ymmmph… ymmmphh…” I nodded as best as I could, while also attempted one more struggle. All I wanted was for her to stop.

“Mmm… I don’t know…” She said, but stopped the tickling. I was very thankful for that when her hands reached my gag and pulled it down to my neck. “I asked you a question. Actually, two questions.”

I tried my best to breathe. “Yes… yes to… everything… please…”

“You will address me as madam. I am in charge of you, after all. Say it or else.” She said, while poking my sides with her fingers.

“Yes! Yes…. madam…”

“Excellent, good girl. See? It’s not that hard to learn if you really want to.” Maria said, clapping her hands.

The tickling had stopped. What the… Just minutes ago, I had been pretty sure I could win this. That I was actually making some progress. Now it was a totally different situation. Just some tickling. Just tickling me and Maria was back in the driver’s seat. Maybe she had never left it and it was all a delusion for me, thinking I could trick her by just enduring. For all I knew, she had given me a false sensation of comfort, of false control, and now she had proved her point. After all, I was still her prisoner. I needed a new and better plan.

But right now, I needed some rest. We had been watching Netflix for hours, so I was pretty sure there was dark outside. I could use some sleeping, even tied and gagged. I didn’t care. I tried to recover my energy slowly, with Maria’s weight still on my thighs. On the bright side, my gag was removed, so I could breathe through my mouth as well.

“Now that you have learned your true place, 0749, I am deeply disappointed.” I heard my ex-girlfriend’s voice. “You haven’t passed the test, so for now, your little social activity for tomorrow is suspended. For now…” I closed my eyes. That party was important for me but at this point, I didn’t care. I didn’t reply to her so she continued. “But I’ll give you one more chance, prisoner. Am I not a benevolent officer, 0749?”

I took a deep breath before answering. “Yes… yes you are…”

I felt a small pinch on my waist. “Yes you are what?”

“Yes, you are…. Madam.”

“Good. First I will give you a bathroom break. You know the drill, 0749. No funny business or a little email will be sent about you know what. Then I will explain what you must do if you want another chance for your party.”

Like I had a choice. That chance was going to be another of her sick games, probably, but I was helpless. I could really use the bathroom break and I was really hoping to get some rest, gain some energy and come back with a better plan. Or probably some stamina to survive her wicked plan. I agreed to what she had said and she helped me back on my feet. She guided me to the bathroom, unlocked my wrists, removed the mittens and pushed me inside. I was too tired to protest, and was just thankful that I could use these few minutes to myself.

After the break, she instructed me to turn around and cuffed my hands again. She then went to the kitchen and retrieved her phone, and stopped the mail from being sent again. Darn, how could a little thing like that give her such control over me?

Maria ordered me to walk upstairs and we did. We entered my room and she pointed at my bed. “Lay there, 0749 and don’t move until I return.”

I complied. Having my ankles shackled instead of cuffed them together was a relief. But the biggest relief was being able to lay on my own bed instead of the hard, cold floor. Maria went downstairs and again, I took these few moments to recover. After all, I would probably need them for my so-called second chance.

Maria returned with one of the bags I had seen earlier. I turned on my side to watch her but she stopped me and, with her finger, commanded me to lay on my front. I complied, not wanting any more trouble for the moment. Then her hand appeared holding a white sock.

“It’s clean, 0749, I thought you would appreciate it. But don’t tempt me or I will fetch a dirty one. Now open your mouth.” I obeyed her and the sock was pushed inside my mouth. She then took one tape roll from the bag, a red one, and cut two strips. Carefully, she placed them over my lips, in an X-shape, securing my gag. “That would do for the moment, after we get a more permanent gag.”

I looked at her confused as I tried to work my lips. The gag seemed pretty secured to me, maybe I could get rid of the tape if I worked my mouth for many minutes, although with her around, that would be impossible. Maria ignored me and climbed on the bed, straddling my thighs again. I then felt my hands being uncuffed. But before I could even think about reacting, she held my wrists against my lower back with one hand while the other took the tape roll and wrapped it about five times around my wrists. There was no escape yet.

She climbed off me and went for my ankles. Same thing. She removed the shackles from them, pulled them together and wrapped the tape about five times as well. She placed the tape roll next to me and explained to me this new chance.

“0749, you need to earn your right to have your party tomorrow. You failed your tickling test in a very miserable way. Now we have to do this the hard way.” If I hadn’t been gagged and that tired, I would probably have exploded in anger against her. Her words and tone were really annoying, but I chose to remain still. “This chance will be composed of many steps. Tonight you will take step 1. As you see, my sweet prisoner, I am no monster. You have endured your sentence so far on the cold floor. Tonight, you can sleep on your bed. You only have to give me a little thing.”

I turned my head to look at her scared and confused. She looked down at me and laughed, hearing her own words. “No! Not that!” She slapped my butt. “You naughty girl. Relax, I am not a monster.”

I sighed relieved. But her actual plan wasn’t a walk in the park though…

She dropped the bag on the bed. Rolls. Tons of tape rolls. Different colors. All of them laid next to me as I opened my eyes in surprise.

“Your cuffs are off, 0749, and I cannot take any chances with you. Let’s see how many of these rolls we can use to wrap you into a cute little tape mummy.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I must give her that, Maria is good a that. She gots Carla to a point, where her only desire is some rest. And she gets full points for creativity. I like a good mummification :) And honestly I do not see any chance for Carla. So far Maria has made no mistake, Carla could exploit. I'm sure, that Maria does not want to pass Carla any test. Very devious. One thing is clear though: Carla needs some rest - and has to wait for any chance she gets. Poor thing. Very good chapter! Full points!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

A mummification is going to be impossible to escape for Carla. Poor prisoner.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Maria seems to have got it all planned out, Carla has to take a chance soon, however slim it might be. :o
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Maria seems to have got it all planned out, Carla has to take a chance soon, however slim it might be. :o
I think so too, but Maria made very little mistakes so far, and Carla must be in a Position to exploit a mistake, if Maria makes one ...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Maria seems to have got it all planned out, Carla has to take a chance soon, however slim it might be. :o
I think so too, but Maria made very little mistakes so far, and Carla must be in a Position to exploit a mistake, if Maria makes one ...
Hopefully Carla will be ready, if Maria makes a mistake. Carla deserves to get her revenge. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I second that motion :)
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Woohoo! Mummification! Nice and intense.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

At least, Carla might get a liitle rest and must not spend her night on the floor again - and the next day might bring s Chance to turn Tables on Maria :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I must give her that, Maria is good a that. She gots Carla to a point, where her only desire is some rest. And she gets full points for creativity. I like a good mummification :) And honestly I do not see any chance for Carla. So far Maria has made no mistake, Carla could exploit. I'm sure, that Maria does not want to pass Carla any test. Very devious. One thing is clear though: Carla needs some rest - and has to wait for any chance she gets. Poor thing. Very good chapter! Full points!
Oh, thank you so much! Yup, Carla does need her rest. Maybe the next day she can get a real opportunity. But not for now.
For now, yes. Maria has all the cards.
brashieel wrote: 3 years ago Woohoo! Mummification! Nice and intense.
Thank you!!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 13

“CMMMPHH ONMMPHH!!!” I protested as loud as I could.

“Hush, you are gagged, so no talking, 0749. Besides, do you want your chance at your party or not?”

I was about to struggle when I pondered my options. Being taped up completely for the night was going to be an impossible situation to escape. On the other hand, if I could have my party, maybe at some point I could get a real opportunity. I mean, there were going to be more people and it was a better scenario than the one I was at the moment. That saying, if Maria really allowed me to have my party. That was a very big if. But right now I had no other options… I could struggle and fight but that would only delay the inevitable. I decided to stay still.

“I asked you a question, and don’t forget to address me properly.” She said, while taking a purple tape roll.

I closed my eyes and nodded. “Ymmph, mmphdmmph.”

“So cute.” She said. “Now stay still while I turn you into the perfect mummy.”

A perfect mummy would be with bandages instead of tape, I thought, but I wasn’t in any position to reply. And it wasn’t going to be an improvement. So I remained as motionless as I could.

Maria took her sweet time moving to my feet first. Using the purple roll, she started winding it around my ankles several times, and then she started working her way up, around my calves. She reached my knees and then she cut the tape with her teeth. The roll wasn’t done but she switched to another one, a blue one. Then she taped my knees again and worked her way up again, taping my thighs together. I could see that she wasn’t using all the tape but she did about five rolls of tape on the same spot before moving to another. It was going to be impossible to get away.

“Alright, sit up, 0749.” Maria said, after cutting the blue tape just below my hips and picking a green roll.

I rolled on my back and struggled to sit up, as best as I could. It was really hard. The previous tickling, my current taped up lower limbs… everything. Everything made it really hard. But I had to endure. After more struggling, I managed to do it. But Maria wasn’t satisfied by just that. “Now stand up.”

I had to control myself from rolling my eyes. I complied again, with some difficulty. After I was standing up, and doing my best to keep my balance, she took the green tape roll and continued my mummification. Soon my hips were covered in green tape, which went all the way up to my belly, just reaching my belly button. Then she changed rolls again, this time a yellow one.

“Make a fist with your hands.” She commanded me. “Both of them.”

I made my fists. She wrapped the yellow tape around them, securing them. Now my hands were useless. Not that they were going to be useful with me turned into a tape mummy, but still… The yellow tape was wrapped around my belly and torso, securing my wrists to my lower back. This tape went all the way around my abdomen and arms until it reached just above my elbows. And, again, about five rounds each time.

“Sit down.” Maria said, pushing me back to the bed.

I fell on the mattress on my bottom and gave an involuntary grunt, making Maria giggle. She picked up an orange tape. Soon, my arms and shoulder were covered by it. I was turned into a rainbow colored tape mummy.

After wrapping the orange tape around my shoulder, she cut it and took a step back. She gave me a good look admiring her handiwork. I tried to avoid her eyes. I was feeling really embarrassed, probably more helpless that I had been in the last 24 hours. There was no escape for now. I could see that she was picking something else. Soon, I felt her hand grabbing my chin, forcing me to look at her.

“You are really a cute prisoner, 0749. Now, I will remove the gag and not a single peep. Or else…”

She didn’t wait for an actual answer and I didn’t react to it. She carefully removed the strips securing my lips and then she took the sock out of my mouth and dropped it on the bed. I looked at what she had in her other hand. A bottle of water. She opened it and brought it to my lips. Nice touch. She was not a monster after all, at least not that terrible. I only drank some before she withdrew it, a few drops falling on the blankets. “That’s enough, 0749. After all, you are not getting a bathroom break until tomorrow morning and we don’t want any accidents, right?”

I took a deep breath and shook my head. She went for the red tape roll.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked, visibly annoyed.

She raised her eyebrows surprised. I doubted she had expected me to actually take this opportunity to talk. But she smiled and replied. “What do you mean, prisoner? I am giving you the opportunity to earn your little party. This is your first step and I really hope you can endure it.”

I cleared my throat. “It? You mean, spending the night wrapped in tape? Are you really going to allow me to have a party while you keep me… like this?”

“Of course, my cute 0749.” She said, giving my cheek a quick caress. “All you have to do is endure. A good disciplined sports player like you should do it easily.” She picked the discarded sock. “Now hush. Talking time is over.”

I opened my mouth to protest. That sock was already soaked in my saliva! But no sound came from my mouth as Maria took the opportunity to shove it again inside my mouth. The roll tape followed, being rolled about five or six times around my mouth and head. She did it carefully, avoiding my hair as best as she could, at least while gagging me. She continued rolling the tape around my head and eyes, this time not being able to avoid my hair. God, that was going to hurt more than a little when she removed it, eventually. Her stupid smile was the last thing I saw before closing my eyes.

So there I was. From my ankles to my eyes, covered in tape of many colors. A mummy indeed. The only parts of my body that were not covered were my nose, a bit of my forehead and my feet.

“I could keep like this forever.” She grabbed my nose and wiggled it, making me grunt. “Maybe I should. This feels so right, don’t you agree, 0749? Me, taking complete control of you. This is the way things should have been.”

Oh, just wait… just wait. But for now, there was nothing I could do. I felt her pulling the blankets around as I could only remain there, motionless, almost cut out from the rest of the world. Then she wrapped her arms around me and turned me around, so now I was facing what I guessed was the foot of the bed, laying down on my side.

She then climbed on the bed and I heard a little click. Lights were turned off, I guessed. Great, at least some resting time. While we were sleeping, I could regain my energy and plan my escape and revenge. If she was actually going to allow my party. I knew there was going to be a catch, but for now, I was going to be able to finally rest.
Wrong.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you didn’t address me properly, 0749.” She mentioned, laying next to me. But it felt weird. I was indeed facing the foot of the bed but her voice came from behind me, like her head was on the head of the bed. “So, for that you will have a task during this night.”

A task? What could she mean by that? I was taped up, my hands secured behind my back. My mouth stuffed by a sock, a clean sock thankfully and I was blindfolded by the stupid tape. What could she mean by…?

I then felt something pressed against my nose.

“MMMPHH!!” I protested at the smell that suddenly attacked my nostrils.

“Yay, you like my feet.” She said gleefully as she pressed her bare feet against my nose. The smell wasn’t the worst but it was bad. The worst thing was the fact that I could do nothing about it. I had to stay there and smell them. And the fact that my sight was taken away from me only intensified my other senses, including my sense of smell. “I haven’t had a shower since yesterday, so I bet they are not that clean. I am not sure if anybody would be comfortable smelling other people’s feet all night long, but again… I guess we’ll find out in the morning. Or better said, you will.”

I groaned in defeat. The previous night had been bad but I wasn’t sure if this was going to be any kind of improvement. Yes, I was going to be able to sleep on my own bed, but my girlfriend and captor’s feet were going to be on my nose all night long. And I couldn’t prevent her from doing any of this.

“Have a good sniff, 0749.” She said, pressing her toes even harder. I made some muffled protests but she didn’t pay any attention to them. The smell attacked me again. I tried to struggle, but it was more of a token gesture. I knew perfectly that I wasn’t going anywhere. The lack of sight, plus my entire body, or most of it, wrapped tightly in layers and layers of tape… all of that was going to make sure I was in for one of the worst nights ever. I didn’t think it could get any worse.

Wrong again.

“I said, have a good… sniff!!” With that, I felt her fingers attacking my bare soles! It was just for a while, but I didn’t fancy getting more tickled, especially after enduring a previous tickling session just minutes ago. I struggled, or at least tried to. I was too tired and too taped up to do it, and her smell again filled my nostrils when I tried to get a good breath after the tickling.

“Mmmphh….” I moaned softly.

“Perfect. Have a good night, prisoner. Sleep tight.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sleep tight, that will Carla do :) Beautiful mummification sequence! At least Carla gets some rest and might be sleep better than the previous night. What the next day may bring? I seriously doubt, that Maria let Carla just have her party. I´m sure, there is some kind of humiliation in store for Carla. But you never know, what tomorrow will bring ... Maybe she gets a chance, as slime the hopes for that maybe - after all the suffering she deserves one - I think :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jackradical
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackradical »

finally mummification and stinky foot and shoe smelling the best kinds of stories!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great part! Only I think that this is, by far, the worst punishment Carla has been given. Now she has gone too far, IMO. I am curious what kind of horrors await at her "party".
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Maria has really gone too far, she is punch drunk with power, she will make a mistake. Carla will be ready, and take her revenge. 8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I hope so :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Sleep tight, that will Carla do :) Beautiful mummification sequence! At least Carla gets some rest and might be sleep better than the previous night. What the next day may bring? I seriously doubt, that Maria let Carla just have her party. I´m sure, there is some kind of humiliation in store for Carla. But you never know, what tomorrow will bring ... Maybe she gets a chance, as slime the hopes for that maybe - after all the suffering she deserves one - I think :)
Thank you so much! I am not sure if she will actually sleep better. I mean, she is laying on her bed but... she is for a little treatment here so... I would say different hehe
jackradical wrote: 3 years ago finally mummification and stinky foot and shoe smelling the best kinds of stories!
Hehe, thank you! I will try to include it more later on the story.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great part! Only I think that this is, by far, the worst punishment Carla has been given. Now she has gone too far, IMO. I am curious what kind of horrors await at her "party".
Thanks! And yes, so far, it's been the worst.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Maria has really gone too far, she is punch drunk with power, she will make a mistake. Carla will be ready, and take her revenge. 8-)
Yup, she has. We will have to wait but she is really close at making a mistake. Hopefully (or not) Carla will be ready when that happens.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 14

So yes. Definitely one of the worst nights I’d ever had.

I somehow managed to, eventually, fall asleep. But it wasn’t without any trouble. Maria’s bare soles (and dirty by the way) were pressed constantly against my face and nose. Taped as I was, I couldn’t struggle enough to get away from them. And as blindfolded as I was, I couldn’t even know when she was going to do that, at least to prepare myself and took a big breath before it happened.

Tickling also happened. While her feet annoyed my sense of smell, her fingers attacked my own feet. Again, the tape wrapped around my body prevented me from pulling my feet away from her reach. This made things way worse: I found myself in a constant need to take big breaths, trying to recover from the tickling torture and my only way to do it, was through my nose. And that’s when she pressed her freaking feet against it. Due to our height difference, I knew perfectly that I wasn’t even able to retaliate: I mean, I could have probably waited for her to fall asleep and then press my own feet against her but I was pretty sure her head was barely past my knees so… not even that.

I also couldn’t roll my body around. Having my hands taped behind my back meant that laying on my back wasn’t exactly a comfortable choice. It also meant that my nose would be more exposed to her feet. Laying on my stomach was for sure my safest option: no pressure on my bound arms and also, being able to bury my nose in the mattress, away from her reach. But during my first attempt, Maria quickly slid one of her feet under my face, meaning that if I wanted to lay that way, I would be burying my nose into her foot, not the mattress. There was no escape from me. I was forced to stay there, laying on one of my sides, enduring her fun with me.

I didn’t know how much she tortured me like that or at what time I eventually fell asleep. But thankfully, I did. Also thankfully I had been allowed a quick bathroom break before, so there were no… accidents. The most important part for me was that I knew perfectly that Maria was doing this to break my spirit even more. It had happened after the tickling torture after spending the whole afternoon watching Netflix. But sleeping like this had crossed the line. By too much. My revenge desires were back, even if I had to endure her smelly feet and more tickling. I was even more focused on getting back at her.

The next morning came. I tried, foolishly, to open my eyes and to stretch my limbs when I remembered my current predicament. After that, I figured out Maria wasn’t there with me, since I had moved enough for her to acknowledge that I was awake. But nothing. Finally some time for myself, I thought. I rolled on my stomach, relieving my shoulder and sides from my whole weight.

Sadly, it wasn’t too long after I heard footsteps coming into the room. Then some giggling. We were back on track.

“Good morning, sleepy head.” She said. “Sorry I didn’t wake you up. You just looked so comfortable sleeping in your tape cocoon that I didn’t want to bother you. By the way, how much did you like smelling my feet? For the whole night, I meant?”

I thought about grunting back but I didn’t. Instead, I clenched my hands into fists. Under normal circumstances, that would have been a clear sign to her that my spirit hadn’t been broken. But the tape around my hands and my body gave me some protection from her sight. For all she knew, I remained motionless.

“I mean, I for sure know that you loved it, 0749.” She continued mocking me. My fists clenched even tighter but she didn’t seem to notice. “You just look perfect, a multicolor mummy. I’d love to take a picture of you and share it with all your friends.”

That did make me startle. She wouldn’t! My face was covered with tape so there was a chance people wouldn’t recognize me. But it was still too risky. Thankfully for me, Maria watched my reaction and just laughed.

“Relax, prisoner. I won’t do that. Not because you don’t deserve it, but because of the next step.” I sighed relieved. That had been close enough for me to worry. “You see, I don’t have my phone with me. I’ve hidden it in the house while you were still sleeping. And, before you ask, I took your portable charger. I know you wouldn’t mind.”

By this point, I didn’t. It’s not that she had taken a more valuable thing of mine. But that meant that her phone would be able to stay on for more than 24 hours, and I knew what was coming next.

“So, you know the drill. The mail containing evidence about your little mischieves are still set to be sent in about…” She paused. I tensed my body waiting for her answer. Knowing the exact time when that infamous email was supposed to be sent was key information to me. I could plan something if I only knew the time. But apparently she had considered that and just laughed. “Nah, I won’t tell you. All you have to know is that, if you don’t comply and go back to your little rebellious attitude, that little email could be sent and end up with your suspension from all sports activities and stuff. Are we clear, 0749?”

I thought for a second and then nodded slowly. Darn, I wished I knew the exact time. But for now, it was safe to know that her phone was not with her. If she was telling the truth, of course.

“That been said, I really thought about your request for your little party and I… have decided to accept it. You just need to meet a couple of requirements.”

I knew there was a catch. Not a problem. Having some of my friends around wouldn’t be a problem unless she decided to keep me restrained in front of them. I had considered that, but it also took away her main leverage on me: I didn’t want anyone to see me like this or to find out that my ex-girlfriend had captured me so easily. If Maria was willing to let my friends see me, it could backfire at her. At this point, I knew she was more intelligent than that.

“First, you will be the sole responsible to clean the entire house. And of course, you will be doing so restrained and gagged. You should be familiar wearing restraints by now, 0749. Plus, you look so good in them.” I rolled my eyes under my tape blindfold. “Second, we will decide your guest list after breakfast. You cannot have that many friends, after all, for safety reasons. You know what I mean, I can’t have my cute little prisoner being helped by her little sport friends. I don’t have enough cells here to lock all of you.”

Like that was going to happen. Most likely she would get outnumbered if I could invite all the people I originally had considered. But, so far it wasn’t that bad. Maybe she had fallen for my bait, and that could be my window.

“Finally, you are expected to behave properly, 0749. You are my prisoner now, you will be my prisoner during your little party and you will still be my prisoner until tomorrow afternoon. So no funny business. Are we clear?”

I nodded again. I could think of something from now until the party.

Her hand reached for my head and gave it a quick pat. She then grabbed my body and rolled it back to my side, with her standing behind me and me looking away from her. I felt her coming close to my ear. “By the way, you look so lovely in that tape. I think I will add one more thing: I will choose your attire for the evening.”

I sighed long through my nose. I didn’t care. Even if she made me look like a clown, the joke would be on her after my revenge. She giggled and then gave my cheek a long kiss.

“Ok, now time to have some breakfast.”

Her hands started working around my tape cocoon and I felt her cutting my restraints, starting with my feet. I waited patiently as she removed the layers and layers of tape around my ankles, calves, knees, thighs, hips and waist. She stopped there, with my upper body, mouth and eyes still tightly secured.

“Sit up and stand up, 0749.” She commanded me.

I jerked my body around the mattress to follow her command. Some rocking, back and forth, and I managed to sit on the bed and then, struggling to maintain my balance, I was finally standing on my own feet. It felt really good to have my legs freed after spending the whole night wrapped. I turned my back at her, or at least to where I thought she was, hoping for her to remove the rest of the tape. I even leant my upper body a little, but I should have known better.

“What? Oh, you thought I was going to remove all of the tape?” She asked laughing. Silly me. “You don’t need your hands or your eyes to have your breakfast. Don’t worry, 0749, I will guide you down stairs. Now, walk!”

With that, she gave me a quick pat on my bottom. I jumped as best as I could, making her giggle. Next, her hands hold my waist and start pushing me out of the room. I took little steps, because of me being unable to see where I was going, and because I was still getting used to my free legs.

But none of it mattered. I could finally start plotting my revenge.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

On the plus side: Carlas resolve is strenghtened, and she will wait to grab and opportunity, which presents itself. Surely Maria has a costume for Carla in mind, which will be humilating for her. But I think, Marias overconfidence will be her downfalll :) Looking forward to it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic