"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Aw, poor Carla. I cannot say she did not deserve that. Let Maria show no mercy with such egocentric beings! May Carla be tied all weekend and secretely enjoy it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This is getting out of hand, Maria clearly lost it. I understand Carlas desperate escape attempt. What ever Maria does now, she crossed a line - and I do hope, she gets taste of her own medicine in the near future. Great chapter!!! :)
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another great chapter, I can't wait to read more. I bet Maria is just secretly still in love with Carla and this is her way of being around her.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I hope Carla can turn the tables on Maria, it would be nice to see her get some revenge. :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Getting better and better, great story
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

This story just gets better with each bit.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you for all the replies!

For those of you who are wondering, yes, Carla is most likely going to spend most of the weekend restrained but, and here is a big BUT... the weekend is long so... maybe she'll get her revenge, maybe not...

But for now...

Part 6

“MMMPHH!!” I protested loudly. Maria just looked at me smiling for a while before turning away and walking towards the garage.

I had been so freaking close! I just had to put the cuffs key in the key hole and turned it. That would have been it. The end of my captivity. But no. Stupid clumsy fingers. Stupid cuffs. Stupid Maria. I wasn’t sure how much worse this could turn, but I wasn’t going to make her life any easier. I tried to stand up and hop away. But, much like after my earlier bathroom break, I couldn’t keep enough balance to stand on my feet. I could barely bring myself up to my knees. But I had to get away. I turned my head in the direction of the garage. She hadn’t come back. I could crawl my way out of the kitchen. And maybe use the stairs to help me stand up. I just had to get away from here.

So I laid myself on the floor and started rocking my body. From side to side and front and back. Moving an inch each time, slowly moving away from the kitchen table. But too slow. When Maria returned, I had barely moved halfway between the table and the door. I felt her dropping something on the floor behind me and grabbing my cuffed feet.

“NOMMPH!! LEMMPH MMPH GMMMMPH!!!” I protested angrily as she pulled me back to the kitchen table. “GMMPH OFFMMPH MMMPH!!”

“Remember, you brought this upon yourself.” Maria said, sitting on my thighs as I remained on my stomach. My struggles were severely reduced by this. I felt her grabbing my hands. “Now, prisoner, make a fist. I won’t ask again.”

Her voice was as cold as before she had left the kitchen. I was confused by this request, but I wouldn’t comply. Not a chance. But she had a complete advantage over me. Grabbing my cuffs with one hand, her other hand forced mine into a fist. I protested again. Man, she was really strong. Holding my fist, her other hand, the one that had held the cuffs, went for something. I didn’t know what it was until I felt something made of leather covering my hand, forcing it to remain as a fist. “NMMPH!!! GMMPH THMPHH OFMMPH MMPH!! NMMPW!!”

She didn’t listen. She had put a bondage mitt with no fingers on my hand. I had no chances to open my hand, even less when I realized the thing had laces. She pulled them and tied a knot, securing it. She was going for my other hand when she stopped. I heard some giggles. This wasn’t going to be good for me. Then I felt a little metallic object falling into the palm of my hand. The cuff keys!

I was again confused. Why was she doing this unless…? Again, I only had to wait for the next thing to happen to understand. Maria again forced my hand into a fist, so now I was holding the key in my hands. Then another leather mitten followed. “NMMMPHH!! NMMMPHH!!”

This was just an insult. A mockery. I was going to be stuck with the key to my cuffs in my own hand, but there was no way I could use it. She tied the laces of the second mitten and looked at me. I turned my head to look at her, giving her my angriest look. She patted my bum and stood up. “You wanted the key, so now you have the key. Am I the nicest ex girlfriend or what?”

I bit into the bandana gagging me to stop calling her names right there. I thought that was it. She, insulting me by placing the key to my freedom inside my trapped hands. Again, I was wrong.

“So, prisoner, you were trying to crawl away while I was gone.” She said calm and coldly. “I saw that. I must say you are really good at crawling. So now, no more walking or hopping. We are going to move to the living room. And you… you are going to crawl all the way.”

Not a chance. No way. I refused to be humiliated this way. She commanded me to crawl but I didn’t move. She would have to help me on my feet or drag me herself. She commanded me again, warning me to start or else. I refused to move. Maria sighed and crouched down behind me.

“Whmph?” I asked. Had I won? At least something? Was she going to uncuff my ankles and let me walk? It could be a victory, a small one, but my first one since… “MMMMPHH!! MMMPHHH!!”

Nope. Her fingers started attacking my bare soles. Relentlessly. Fiercely. I struggled and kicked, trying to get away from the tickling, rocking from side to side. She kept tickling. And I kept laughing involuntarily in my gag. “MMMMPH! MMMPHHH!”

“Start crawling, prisoner, or I’ll just continue tickling you.” Maria said, failing to hide her excitement with some fake stern voice.

Darn, I was forced to comply. My struggles turned into slow movements towards the kitchen door. As before, I made little progress each time. By the time I reached the door, I stopped to catch a break. It was a big effort and I was tired. I needed to rest. Maria had other plans.

“MMMMPH!!!” I protested as the tickling on my feet restarted.

“Keep crawling until we reach the living room, prisoner.” She said while tickling me. “You know what happens if you don’t.”

I groaned in my gag but had no other choice than to keep crawling. One inch at a time. I reached the small corridor between the kitchen and the living room, and kept crawling. My body, rocking from side to side. I stopped a few times and Maria tickled me again. And again. It was really exhausting and embarrassing. It didn’t matter how many times I stopped. She tickled me again and I had to restart my crawling. Until we reached the living room.

I stopped. I tried hard to catch my breath and energy again. But my trip was far from over. “Keep crawling.” Maria commanded me once again.

“Whmmph?” I asked, confused. Maria sighed and tickled my feet another time. I got the message. “MMPHHH!!”

More crawling. I reached the middle of the living room and stopped. She didn’t say anything this time. Just more tickling. I struggled again until I got to the wall at the other end of the house. I stopped. There was no more room for me to go. But it wasn’t my final spot. Maria took my trussed up body and dragged it a few inches to my left, so now I was facing the corner of the room.

“I have to clean the kitchen and do some errands, prisoner. And I can’t have you trying to escape while I am gone. So…” She grabbed my ankles and again pulled them towards my hands. Great, hogtied again. The same small chain than last night secured my wrists and ankles together. I didn’t try to kick because of my exhaustion. I just let her hogtie me. “Ok, now look at your corner, missy.”

She stood up and walked away. I turned my head to look at her. She was in the middle of the room when she turned to see me. She smiled again. More bad news. “I told you to look at your corner, prisoner. My, when will you learn? Let me help you.”

She went away and returned with more items and my bag, the one I had used yesterday. I tried to protest but I was still too tired. She showed me a short rope and tied it to the chain securing my hogtie. The other end was tied to my cleave gag. I tried some muffled protest but still, too tired. The rope wasn’t that tight but didn’t leave me much slack. I was forced to keep my head at least at some level above the ground. And, while I could still move it a little to my sides, its movement was greatly reduced. Maria examined me and seemed satisfied. But there was more to follow.

“This is another punishment for not facing the fall like a good girl.” She unzipped my bag and took out my shoe! The one I had used for my training last night before this started. My eyes went wide again. She wouldn’t dare, she wouldn’t…

She placed the opening over my nose. It reeked. It was my own feet but the smell was bad because of the physical exercise I had done the night before. I tried to move my head away but there was little movement. She pulled the shoelaces behind my head and tied them. Under normal circumstances I could probably take it away just by shaking my head. But that possibility had been taken away from me.

“Now, my cute little prisoner.” Maria said, whispering close to my ear. Her hand started patting my head. I tried to move away from her touch but it was impossible. She seemed pleased with this and kept patting me “You stay here. I am going to get more things for our fun. I may even buy some, you don’t mind if I use your money, right?”

“NNMMMPHH!!” I protested, but I was still trying to catch my breath. I took more of that stinky air and felt forced to remain quiet as she took my wallet from my bag. I leered at her furiously. She looked delighted and scratched my head again.

“I hope you learn your lesson while I am gone.” Her hand stopped patting me and slid down through my shoulders, arms, back, hands and finally rested on my bottom. “Or maybe not, I am having so much fun disciplining you.” She delivered three hard smacks on my behind.

“MMMMPHH!!” I protested through the gag and the stinky shoe on my face.

“See ya in a while, prisoner. Face your corner like a good little girl and think about what you’ve done.” She stood up and I heard her leaving the room, leaving me facing an empty wall, hogtied, cleave gagged and forced to smell my own shoe.
Last edited by Mineira1986 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Maria definitly enjoys this way too much. And in the moment I see no way how Carla gets out of this. Only if Maria makes a mistake ... great chapter!!!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

They clearly would make a cute couple. It is really a shame it did not work as Maria is a lot cooler than Carla thought. For Carla, I hope she learns to behave for once. Maybe then the next night and meals will be a lot less uncomfortable. Let's see how her education will progress...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I think Maria is being too hard on Carla, she is taking it to the extreme. I'd love to see Carla get some sort of payback.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree. Maria has crossed a bridge. One bridge too many, in my opinion. She had a just cause in the beginning, but now? Not so much.
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

Actually i would like Carla to loose this against Maria and in they end in a cute way they end up as couple again ... because carla finds out about her subby side.... oh and i would like some tape involved
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Im really enjoying this story, i check it often for the next part
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Absolutely love this story can’t wait for the next part!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks for the replies!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago I think Maria is being too hard on Carla, she is taking it to the extreme. I'd love to see Carla get some sort of payback.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I agree. Maria has crossed a bridge. One bridge too many, in my opinion. She had a just cause in the beginning, but now? Not so much.
I cannot promise anything, but yes, I agree Maria is over the line... and everything comes around eventually, so we shall see. Still, for the next following chapters, revenge won't be an option since getting out of cuffs is pretty hard.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago They clearly would make a cute couple. It is really a shame it did not work as Maria is a lot cooler than Carla thought. For Carla, I hope she learns to behave for once. Maybe then the next night and meals will be a lot less uncomfortable. Let's see how her education will progress...
For Carla's sake, she should learn how to behave. But for the readers's sake? Heh.
gin wrote: 3 years ago Actually i would like Carla to loose this against Maria and in they end in a cute way they end up as couple again ... because carla finds out about her subby side.... oh and i would like some tape involved
I can't promise anything either. But... I really can't promise anything without spoiling some of the hun.
TripleZero wrote: 3 years ago Im really enjoying this story, i check it often for the next part
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely love this story can’t wait for the next part!
Thanks! I hope you enjoy the next part as well.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 7

There I was.

Hogcuffed for the second time in the past twelve hours, gagged with a black bandana, barefoot. With a stinky shoe taped directly to my nose. A short rope tied from my gag to my hogtied limbs, not strictly tied, but equally annoying. Oh, and also my hands forced into fists, secured by some leather mittens, one of them holding the very own keys to my cuffs, which was impossible now for me to use. Was I missing something?

Oh yes, my ex-girlfriend Maria, that stupid volunteer for security officer had left the house using my car and taking my money to buy stuff. I would have been scared about what that stuff would mean for me, but my anger overwhelmed me. I was still thinking this was impossible. I was the athlete star. And I had let little chubby Maria to overpower me, cuffing me, taking my phone, my car, my money and so far my freedom. I wasn’t going to let her get away from this. I still had three days to go, it was already Friday, meaning I had the rest of the day and the next day’s morning before the party I was planning to have on Saturday and before my family returned on Sunday night. I still had some time.

But how much time? What time was it? Being forced to stare at a blank wall made me lose track of time. There was no clock on the corner, no TV, no radio, nothing. Just me, forced to smell my own shoe. I tried to shake my head to get rid of it. It didn’t work. It made me more frustrated. If I could lower my head to the floor, I would have probably pressed one of its sides against the floor and made an opening for some fresh air. The rope tying my gag to my hands and ankles made sure that wasn’t going to happen. Then pressing the shoe against the wall was an option?

It wasn’t. I tried to rock my body, back and forth, trying to reach the wall. But it was all tied together. Or cuffed together. My struggles only got me balancing on the same spot, not moving an inch to either side. Just swinging on my abdomen.

Eventually I lost it. I just wanted out. I was too furious and embarrassed by this point. I jerked my body, my arms, my legs, my head. Anything. The stink from my shoe was too much, I felt like Maria was pressing it herself against my nose. I struggled, or at least tried, madly for a few minutes before stopping.

Again, it didn’t work. Nothing did. All I had accomplished was to sweat some more and get myself even more tired. Each struggle, each attempt, each failure made me feel like I was still battling against Maria, despite having her gone for possibly hours. And I was losing every time. I panted hard, forced to breath even more foul air. I was still furious but somehow, probably because of my exhaustion, I calmed. She was never going to hear the end of it once I'd get my hands on her. I was going to make sure of it.

I had to wait what I felt was even more hours before hearing the car entering the garage. For a second I hoped it was my family returning, but that was a really long shot. Of course, it was my hateful captor.

I heard her giggle as she walked into the living room. She was very delighted to find out her restraints were working perfectly on me. She then came and sat on the floor beside me. I leered at her angrily but remained quiet. “Hello, my dear prisoner. Did you miss me? Just nod if you did.”

I didn’t move an inch. The anger was again filling me. She smiled and mockingly patted my head. “Oh, that’s right, you are gagged and you cannot move your head. I’ll just assume you missed me. I missed you too, prisoner, but now we’ll have our fun together.”

“I didn’t spend all the money you had, don’t worry. It wasn’t that much anyway, I could probably force you to tell me your credit card code later.” She said laughing, still patting my hair. I closed my eyes in anger and she laughed even louder. “But that won’t happen unless you behave. Remember that.”

“Now, let me show you our new implements. We are going to try every little thing on you, and gladly we have three days to go. Wanna see some of them?” She said, bringing the first bag on my line of sight. She opened it and inside was lots of tape. Lots. All different colors: grey, pink, blue, green, red, purple… Lots of it. “This is tape, it can work to secure you, maybe turning you into a little mummy. I don’t know if you prefer your cuffs or this tape, but we’ll find out together.”

I tried to make a muffled sound but she just scratched my head. “Shush, just keep breathing your shoe. Let’s see the second bag.” It was smaller and she showed me the content. I opened my eyes in horror. Glad at my reaction, she continued. “That’s right. A couple of electric brushes, some baby lotion. You are really ticklish, my prisoner, as we found out last night, and we are going to push the envelope this weekend. We are going to see how much you love being tickled.”

I hated it. Especially coming from… HER. But I had no choice. She put that bag away and showed me a third bag. “Now, now, you have been all the time in that ugly t-shirt and those jeans. Tsk, tsk tsk. Prisoners should wear their proper suits. And now you will.”

Opening the hag, I saw an orange suit. Well, not exactly a suit. And not a prisoner one either. It was an orange tank top and orange lycra pants, like the ones I used some times to go to the gym. But all orange. “I guess stores don't sell prisoner suits right away, but this will do. You will look so cute in those. Let me get to change you and we can take your mug shots.”

Change me? Mug shots? She meant taking pictures of me like this? I tried to protest but she immediately hushed me. “I am going to dress you and you will stay calm like a good little girl. If you promise to be good, I will remove the shoe. Make two sounds if you understand.”

I pondered my options. Most likely she was going to go hard on me if I kept protesting, and I really wanted the shoe away from my nose. So for now, I was going to comply. I made two muffled sounds and she looked pleased with my answer. She then showed me a black sleeping mask, which she quickly fastened over my eyes. I was in complete darkness. Next thing, she carefully removed one of the mittens (the one where the cuff key was) and took the key. I didn’t fight her, it was no use for me to have a key if I wasn’t able to use it. She made my hand into a fist again and put the mitten again over it. She tied it as well.

Maria took her sweet time removing the shoe from my face. I waited as patient as I could. Finally my nose was free. As I took my first fresh air breaths, I heard steps around and figured she was... probably setting something? I was right.

“Alright, we have about five minutes and you know the drill: Your criminal report is set to be sent automatically from my phone, so no funny business. I doubt you will be able to remove your blindfold, overpower me and get to my phone in that time, especially with those mittens. So, again do not try anything stupid. Understood, prisoner?”

Geez, again that report. She was probably bluffing but I didn’t want to take any chances. I nodded.

Then she untied the rope holding my gag to the hogtie and the chain hogtying me as well. Next thing, she grabbed my torso and made me stand up. It was difficult, but with her help I could do it. Then she unlocked my ankles cuffs.

She unbuttoned and pulled my jeans down to my feet, leaving me in my underwear. “Step out of your pants, prisoner” she commanded. I complied. She then shifted my body to my side. “Lift your feet once at a time. Right first.” I did and I felt my new orange pants in place. The left foot followed. Finally, Maria pulled my pants up to my waist. As I had guessed, it felt a little tighter than necessary. Maybe she had gotten my size wrong, but I would have bet that she had done that on purpose.

She gave me a soft pat on my bottom. “Love how that suit really fits you, prisoner. Now your hands and don’t try anything. We just have a minute or so before the mail is sent.” I sighed. But she was right. Trying to subdue her, with the blindfold and my hands forced into fists was going to be a really long shot. I stayed still as she uncuffed my hands.

She started pulling my t-shirt. “Hands up.” She commanded from behind me. I raised my arms and she removed it, leaving me on my bra. I felt the orange tank top being pulled over my head and arms with some difficulty because she was way shorter than me. Worried about not having enough time to stop the mail, I bent over to help her. Maria laughed but pulled my new tank top until it was down to my waist. Again, tighter than my actual size.

“Very nice, prisoner. You are starting to learn.” She took my right wrist and pulled it again behind my back. She cuffed it. Then she repeated the same with my left one and, once again, I was with my hands cuffed behind me. “Pull your legs together.” And then she cuffed my ankles as well.

I stood there while she walked quietly to where her freaking phone was and stopped the mail from being sent. Then she remained quiet, probably enjoying the view of her new prisoner now wearing a “proper” orange suit. It was a bit uncomfortable but the most annoying thing was that it was all orange, and once I got to see myself in it, it was going to be more obvious that I was, indeed her prisoner. I felt the anger coming back at me.

Maria gave me another pat on my butt and broke the silence. “You look perfect, prisoner. Now, where were we? Right… mug shots!”
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

This is a really fun story so far. Maria is tough, but fair!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tough, yes - but fair? No way :) Mug shots - Carla will like that :) Looking forward to tape and tickling :)
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Ah this was everything I wanted in this chapter. Carla languishing for a bit. Maria showing off her purchases. Some nice thinly veiled menace. Good times!
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

OH Wow soo much tape that is gonna be interesting. Ihope Mario does not forget for her Mummy to tape our Prisoners Eyes Shut.... i really would love carlay and Maria to get toghether again.... and awso... a good tape gag for carla
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, Carla is really going through it. I still think Maria is way over the top, and one day, she will pay for it. ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Carla. If she would just comply... Her resistance and hatred is part if the fun for Maria. How humiliating fro the great athlete.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Comply! Resistance is futile! :) But I understand, just complying is not in Carlas DNA. But on the other hand: This makes the story especially funny - not for Carla of course :)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great work! This story is amazing! Can’t wait to see what’s next everytime you leave off. I honestly feel bad for Maria. I know Carla is the one who is being punished right now, but I don’t see things going good for Maria once Carla is free.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic