The Intruder and The Captive (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Intruder and The Captive (F/F)

Post by BandG »

Hi all! So glad to see this site back. I have been meaning to sign up again for a few weeks but been busy. Decided to write my first story on the new board so here it is - hope you like it - any feedback would be great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long had it been? Rachel thought as she shifted, or tried to, her position in a feeble attempt at getting more comfortable.

She lay on her bed in her bedroom on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Usually these afternoons would be spent watching the latest Netflix binge-worthy series with a packet of crisps or some chocolate, occasionally breaking away from that to waste time on social media or her Whatsapp group chat with all her girlfriends. Rachel was 22 years old and trying to work out what she wanted to do with her life whilst working for a sales firm temporarily.

Only today was a slightly different Sunday for her. She lay on her bed as usual but this time she was on her stomach rather than reclined on her back, head propped up against her pillow. She was wearing some white shorts and a plain black T-shirt and was barefoot - her toe nails and finger nails both varnished red. She was a pretty girl - not slim or athletic but not large either except for her breasts which always attracted attention, some wanted, some best avoided. She had blue eyes and smooth blonde hair with a cute button nose.

Rachel lay on her stomach with her hands and feet tightly tied behind her with white cotton rope. Her wrists and feet had been connected too by a shorter rope so that she resembled a turkey or hog with an apple in its mouth. Rachel had rope tied above and below her breasts too and tied off at her elbows. Instead of an apple in her mouth she had a pair of her recently worn pink cotton panties balled up. She would of course try and dislodge them with her tongue but the fact that strong silver duct tape was wrapped around the panties and her lips, firmly wedging them in and giving her no chance of spitting them out. Her lips were open in an 'O' shape as her captor had gagged her with her mouth open rather than closed. This not only made her eyes appear wide above her gag but caused a small trickle of drool to be forming from her bottom lip down to her bed covers.

So how long had it been? Well, Rachel glanced at her alarm clock on her bedside cabinet in the flat she rented by herself until she saved enough money to get on the property ladder. It read 16:05. She couldn't be certain but she thought the intruder had tied her up and gone to search her flat at around Three so certainly it was getting on for an hour now. An hour may not seem a long time when you're usually relaxing and enjoying a Netflix show but when you're forcibly bound up with rope, unable to do much but wriggle and squirm and with your own underwear tightly wrapped in your mouth, it feels like an eternity.

She pulled again on her wrist rope to and tried to get one of her red finger nails anywhere close to the knots but it was useless. Her captor was evidently highly skilled in the art of rope work and burglary and Rachel knew she was staying put until somebody found her or her captor got what they wanted and gave Rachel a means of escape.

Her hair was getting matted to her forehead slightly with sweat. Her room was quite warm and the act of struggling and squirming had made her hot. She had attempted many times to rub her jaw against the bed to try and get the tape to budge as her gag was becoming uncomfortable and the drool was soaking her bed sheets.

How did she feel? Well, a little ridiculous! She still couldn't quite believe she was tied up and helpless and not only that but gagged with her own underwear. It was an extremely helpless feeling. From somewhere behind her she kept hearing the familiar sound of her phone vibrating with notifications from Whatsapp. Her friends probably wondering why she had gone quiet all of a sudden. Well, I'm a little tied up right now, she thought, and grunted.

----------------------
It had all happened remarkably quickly. One minute Rachel had gone to use the toilet, the next, as she came back to her bedroom a strong hand had clasped over her lips from behind her. A female hand. Black finger nails and the smell of coconut perfume.

"mphh!?"

"Shut up! Do as a I say and I won't hurt you."

Rachel had nodded and suddenly she was on her bed on her stomach with her captor methodically and meticulously looping rope around her wrists and feet. When her captor had sat her up to tie rope across her chest and torso, Rachel could see in her large bedroom mirror that her captor was wearing an all black outfit (how stereotypical, she thought) and a black mask with holes for her hazel eyes, nose and full lips. She had long dark and smooth hair and had an athletic body with perky breasts.

"Now I don't want your neighbours to hear you while I take a look around your place so I will have to make sure you're good and quiet."

Oh god, I'm going to be gagged! Rachel thought.

The captor had rooted around in Rachel's laundry basket and held the pink panties out in front her face. Rachel had got a whiff of her sweat - she had worn them for the gym the day before and wrinkled her nose.

"Sorry I don't have time to find a fresh alternative." The captor smirked. Rachel was about to say there was a fresh draw of them in her closet but the captor had already stuffed the panties in and held them there with her hand before wrapping the duct tape around her lips and head 6 times.

"Now, be a good girl for me, keep still and don't give me any trouble while I look for a any nice valuables."

"mphhjn" Rachel had mumbled.

The captor cupped Rachel's chin with her hand. Rachel once again smelt a coconut scent and the smell of mint on the breathe of her captor.

"And be quiet. The gag isn't just for show you know."

She had kissed Rachel on the nose and left her squirming in her room. She had tested her wrists first to see if there was any slack but no amount of twisting, tugging, squirming made even the slightest bit of difference. Eventually Rachel had given up and focused on breathing through her nose. The taste and smell of her panties was unpleasant.
Although she was gagged and her captor had specifically warned her of making any noise she thought she would test it out anyway. With the highest amount of volume she could make she attempted to scream: 'help me!! I'm tied up! There's a burglar in my house!" Instead it came out as 'Hemphhme! I'm tiyphed Um. Therph a burlar in myph houph!" It was a double whammy of being utterly incoherent as well as not very audible - the panties cut off the ability to create much volume at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was now nearly 4:30 and Rachel's stomach was growling. She realised she hadn't eaten for a few hours - the gag had made her mouth dry as the drool supply was running out. Suddenly she began to panic a little - what if she doesn't come back? She can't leave me here! No one will find me for days - only when I don't come to work or get back in touch with any of my friends...."

"Hemphhh!!" She tried to scream again.

Perhaps the intruder heard her as she came storming in the room.

"Well, well. Trying to alert the neighbours after what I said?" She said in an aggravated tone.

"Nophh" Rachel said but the intruder put her hand over her gagged mouth and she thought she smelt...salt and vinegar! Had she been in the crisp draw?

"Sorry about that." Said the intruder, sensing Rachel's thoughts, "I got a little peckish. I would have offered you some but you already have your mouth full."

Rachel heard her rustling around behind her. She had white pillow case in her hand stretched out.

"For that impudence I'm going to blindfold you now." Before Rachel could protest the pillow case was tied securely around her eyes. She groaned into her gag.

"Now I've got what I came for...so I'm going to leave you here and maybe someone will find you. Maybe they wont. I'm sure the hot neighbour might get worried when he doesn't see your pretty face in the hall and may come poking around."

"Nophh!" Rachel mumbled. Her neighbour Matthew was always flirting with her. He might indeed come knocking but did she want him to see her like this? She started to squirming and struggle but the captor laughed at her pathetic attempts.

"Thanks for your hospitality sweetheart." She once again kissed Rachel's nose and left the room. Rachel heard her front door slam shut and she was left in total silence. Now she was in big trouble....

........ 20 minutes later the bedroom door opened and Rachel's blindfold was untied. Her gag was removed and she was given some water.

"Did you enjoy that then?"

"Oh my god, yes! It was so realistic but bloody tight! I didn't know you'd make such a good burglar!"

"Well I've been practising for you." Michelle said.

Michelle, one of Rachel's closest friends, had discovered Rachel's interest in bondage a few weeks ago during a slightly drunk evening when the conversation turned towards Fifty Shades and similar discussions. This was her little treat.

"Next time maybe we can rope one of the others in to it...no pun intended!" Michelle said and both girls laughed.

The End.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Excellent story with a nice twist!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good read, nice story, with plenty of detail. Well done :)
dragonz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonz »

What a great story :) please continue
And if can , add scene where the both dress up
Awesome story after all :D
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing! :D
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Very well written, I enjoyed reading through it ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Great story, Nice to read with an unexpected twist in the end
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nothing much to add to what's been written except another "well done!".
Thanks for posting. I look forward to more from you.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Excellent! More stories about Rachel and Michelle, please!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

:) Great Story and Great Ending Nice Plot Twist
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome story!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Amazing story. Really like your writing style.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Loved every part, thankyou for sharing
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Truly excellent tale and very well written too.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very well done story. The kind of situation one hopes for.
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Good story, with a fun twist at the end :-)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

brasileira2 wrote: 3 years ago Very well done story. The kind of situation one hopes for.
That can be arranged.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Truly Great and Awesome Story!!! With nice little Twist
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It was good to revisit this story, the turn at the end was very good!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Good stuff! Good twist!
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by solidiceshark32 »

An awesome story, great job.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic