Babysitting Am-dram (MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Babysitting Am-dram (MM/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

“So, what’s on the schedule for tonight?” I asked eyeing the two babysitting charges “My finely tuned Spidey senses tell me you have something nefarious brewing”

Neither of the boys answered, but both seemed strangely reluctant to meet my gaze, preferring to stare at their shoes like the members of some late 90’s grunge band.

“What’s the matter kids? Cat got your tongue?”

“Well, now that you mention it, me and Elwood did invent a new game,..” Jake replied coyly

“Oh, did you now,..?” I teased

The two boys nodded sheepishly

“And, what, prey tell, is the likelihood I get to be tied up in your ‘new’ game?”

“Well, I mean-”

“That is to say,..” They spluttered

“Look, why don’t I save you all the bother of coming up with an excuse,” I said with a wry grin “and you just tell me who I’m supposed to be in your little play tonight”

“A bank manager!” Jake (the eldest of the two) said confidently.

“Oh. Well it’s not as glamorous as the Princess I was last time we played, but I’m pleased you made me the Manager and not just one of the cashiers” (Maybe they had been paying attention when I made them watch all those feminist movies,..)

“And, pray tell, what are the chances that my particular branch is in danger of getting robbed in the near future?”

“Oh,.. pretty high I’d say,..” Elwood confirmed with a wry grin.

“I’d say it’s almost a betting certainty” Jake added

“Oh well - I guess you did both sit through Legally Blonde last week. Would you like me to get changed?”

“No need” Elwood said

“In fact you’re just fine as you are” Jake said looking over my outfit.

“Well, that’s very flattering I suppose,..”

I’d come straight from my work experience placement at the local paper and was still dressed in a black trouser suit with a light blue pussy bow blouse and black heels.

It suddenly occurred that the boys had probably tailored their ‘game’ to my outfit. It was almost ingenious,.. in it’s own way.

“We’re robbing the Gotham Savings and Loan” Jake announced, suddenly producing a toy pistol from beneath the sofa cushion.

“That’s right - stick em’ up lady and no one gets hurt!” Elwood chimed in, having conjured up an identical weapon of his own.

I sighed, feigning reluctance, and slowly raised my hands. For all my teasing, I secretly really enjoyed these little games - for one thing it was super fun to play pretend (in the last month I’d been a Peach Princess, a lady pirate and a captive Sheriff) and for another it gave me a great excuse to practise my escapes.

“Don’t worry, we won’t shoot” I was reassured

“As long as you cooperate fully with our instructions” Jake added firmly.

“Of course. Don’t worry - I’ll be good” I said meekly

I was nothing if not an agreeable hostage.

“Relax lady, we’re not going to hurt you, we just need your help to access the bank vault!” Elwood explained.

“Okay, okay but before we go, do you mind if I visit the bathroom first?”

They looked at me quizzically.

“Is that even allowed during a kidnapping?”

Jake, the defacto leader, didn't seem to know, but I assured them both that, whilst the storytelling was a little unconventional, it was always advisable to let the leading lady visit the restroom before tying her up.

After thinking about this for a moment they both finally agreed.

“A wise decision” I said, patting them both on the head.

Preventing my tie from becoming crooked or undone (or frequently both) in the course of a working day was swiftly becoming my own personal Sisyphean task. Nonetheless, after availing myself of the facilities I took a moment to retie the pussy bow of my blouse into a neat (and rather tight) ribbon knot.

“Say boys, where are we saying the vault is?” I called out, momentarily breaking character

“It’s in the garage,” Jake replied helpfully.

"Okay, I'll be along shortly"

Location agreed upon I reached into my handbag and retrieved a long black cloth. Folding it neatly into a long band I placed it snugly over my mouth and tied it firmly behind my head.

The children were both visibly delighted to discover that I hadn’t waited to be asked to be gagged (and indeed had even supplied my own) and I was hurriedly marched out of the kitchen and into the yard with my hands on my head (presumably before I could change my mind)

“Kidnapping the babysitter again I see?” Came the voice of Mrs Osterburg from over the fence.

Gladys Ostenburg was a retired school teacher who the boys sometimes corralled into joining in with their games.

“Sam’s the bank manager!” Elwood explained frantically “She’s going to open the vault for us."

"We're not really going to a bank" He said, conspiratorially.

"No?" Mrs Ostenburg replied kindly.

"We're just pretending the garage is a bank for our game" He explained, perhaps unnecessarily.

“Oh, that’s nice Dear” She said, gently amused at the sight of a 5’9 woman being abducted by a tribe of munchkins armed with toy guns.

“And how are you today Samantha?” She asked, addressing me.

“Nh, you knnmm, cnn'ph complain” I said happily.

“Ha, ha! No, I can see that. Well, rather you than me Dearie. Just me know if you anyone needs rescuing later”

“We will Mrs Osterburg ” The three of us chimed together

Stepping inside I discovered a large dining chair with a cushioned seat

"You can sit down here, lady," Elwood instructed me.

Straightening the cuffs of my blouse I sat down, crossed my ankles and folded my hands in my lap.

“Okay Lady, give us the combination!” Jake began the interrogation.

I mumbled something incoherent in reply, pretending to be more muffled than I was.

“What was that Sam? I didn’t quite catch it?”

“Yeah, can you speak a little slower?”

I sighed a heavy sigh.

“MMhm phhnnmn N. Nn cnphm mnn'n hnphh fnrgnphphmn - N'm gnggmn!!”

“Oh, yeah, sorry Sam” Elwood spluttered untying the scarf from over my mouth.

“Ah, that’s better,” I said as he pocketed my gag. “Now look, before you commence torturing me, do you mind if I take these off?” I said, indicating my three-inch high heels. "They’ve been killing me all day!"

Jake and Elwood exchanged glances again.

"Ok - fine!" Jake said impatiently. "But don’t forget, this is a bank robbery."

"Don’t worry, I won’t forget” I promised as I slipped off my tight office shoes and set them neatly together just in front of the chair.

“Okay Miss, hands behind the chair!” He barked, desperate to restart the game free from any further distractions.

Naturally I did as I was asked allowing the two boys to fasten my hands and feet with coarse brown rope.

Whilst Jake busied himself trying my wrists, Elwood knelt in front of me binding my ankles.

“Ooo,” I said, cooing with curiosity and delight. "These are a lot tighter than usual. Have you boys been practising?"

"We watched a bunch of Youtube tutorials” Elwood explained with barely concealed pride.

“Well, you’re doing a really good job” I purred admiringly, as I turned my ankles and wrists, first one way then the other “This might be a little harder than usual”

All told they made a thorough job of fastening me to the chair. The lessons were obviously paying off I thought to myself as the heavy boating cords were looped, cinched and tied around my arms and legs.

“Are you sitting comfortably?” Jake asked happily.

I found myself nodding happily

“No complaints so far” I assured them “And the seat cushion was a lovely touch”

“That was my idea” Elwood boasted.

“Well, it was very sweet - thank you both!”

“Okay Miss, enough of the pleasantries - what’s the combination to the safe?” Jake said in a suitably gruff voice.

“Oh Sir, are you really going to make me betray the bank?”

Their brows darkened. They narrowed their gaze.

“Well, I see that I have little choice” I said squirming in my ropes “it’s 01-04-92”

"You made the smart choice. You got that El?”

“Got it Boss” Elwood replied as he mimed opening a heavy bank vault.

The pair spent the next few minutes pretending to unload bars of gold bullion from the safe whilst I looked on helplessly.

In truth, rampant egotist that I was, I was getting a little bored not being the centre of attention.

I decided to liven things up a bit.

“Say boys, you know, if this were a real bank robbery, I'd probably scream for help."

“But the vault is soundproof,” Elwood noted.

“Have you ever heard a woman scream?” I asked wryly.

"I think we better gag her," Jake said.

I smilled cheerfully, happy that they had taken my, not so subtle, hint.

“Elwood” Jake prompted with his hand out. Apparently he had put himself in charge of muzzling the distressed damsel.

“Oh, right” He said fishing the scarf out from his pocket and handing it to his older brother.

“Open wide” Jake said, trying and failing, to introduce a hint of menace to his performance.

Naturally I did as I was asked and happily allowed the smooth material to be tied firmly between my teeth and knotted tightly at the back of my head.

“There. That’s better!” Jake said, sounding thoroughly proud of his efforts.

Trussed up and, seemingly helpless I couldn’t help but agree when suddenly the peace and tranquillity of our game of make-believe was shattered by the ringing of the door bell.

Suitably panicked and desperate not to be discovered in a state of bondage by the boys parents I commenced to thrashing about in my bonds.

Seeing the terrified expression on my face Elwood was quick to reassure me “Don’t worry Sam. It’s just the other babysitter”

“N’m sorry, other babysiphmr?”

“Oh, sorry, did we forget to tell you?” Jake said with an evil grin as he sent Jake rushing off to answer the front door

“You see, due to an unfortunate, clerical error, both Mum and Dad thought they booked the babysitter for the afternoon. To cut a long story short, now we have two. Twice the fun and double the hostages”

“Nnnhmm phhm hnphphngmph?!”

“That’s right Sam. In fact, I imagine Jake’s just sweet talking them into letting him tie them up now,..”

Despite the deceit, I couldn't fail to be impressed

“Mnn evil gmnnnphmph!” I said admiringly.

“Thank you Sam. To tell the truth, we’re both really rather pleased with the way things have panned out so far,..”

TBC?
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes please continue, a wonderful start. 😍
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

It’s hard to beat a tied up babysitter, unless of course there are TWO tied up babysitters! Looking forward to what happens next!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I cant wait for the next part.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

That was a pretty neat story!

I like the commentary from the main character, and the dialogue...especially the bit between the neighbor and the sitter.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I'm curious to find out how the other babysitter will react and how she will be tied.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Really enjoyed! I love when the babysitters go along with the plans of the kids.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wish this had been continued
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic