Veronica's dream m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Veronica's dream m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Veronica Lake sat in the shade of an umbrella on the patio, dressed in a pair of large sunglasses and a pink-and-white, horizontally striped bathing suit, with rows of small silk bows on either side. She was reading a book, and had a large glass of lemonade with ice on a table beside her. Suddenly Frank, whom she visited for a few days, called her name from behind the house.
"Veronica?"
"Yes! What?" She replied, irritated she had been interrupted while reading a particularly thrilling part. The damsel was about to get abducted by the evil villain and tied to a train track, for no apparent reason at all.
She would, of course, be rescued at the last second by the dashing hero, the villain would be turned over to the police, and the hero and his damsel would live happily ever after. Love story intrigue 101, but she loved reading those kinds of books. If nothing else, they gave her an opportunity to escape reality for a while.
"Would you mind coming back here for a second? I've got something to show you!".
Reluctantly, she put the book on the table, got up, and walked around the house.
"What?"
Instead of answering, Frank pressed a damp rag over her mouth and nose, and everything went black.

The first thing she realized when she started to regain consciousness, was that she number one; was cold; number two; she was in a place that wasn't very well lit, number three; that she was sitting on a wooden box, number four; her wrists had been cuffed above her head.
"Hello?" she asked, in a croaking voice .
"Ah! So; you are awake, my dear?" an unfamiliar voice boomed in a foreign accent.
She cleared her throat: "Who are you? Where am I? What do you want from me?"
"I," the voice dramatically boomed, "am count Vlad Hissouvent, and you are in the dungeon of my house! I want nothing from you, except having a bit of fun, before I tie you to the track, and let a train run you over!"
"An intrigue, straight out of one of the books I love reading!" Veronica thought. "Albeit, not one of the better ones. I wonder if Frank will play the part of the villain, or the hero? My money's on the hero."
"Please Sir," she said, pretending to be scared, "I'll give you anything. Just let me go!"
"Oh, I know you will!" the voice chuckled.
Suddenly, a portion of the wall fell backwards and she got the wind knocked out of her, the front part of the box flew up and became horizontal, and a pair of cuffs were locked over her ankles. Then, a figure, dressed in black, with a black hat, cape and mask, appeared by her side. He put his hands on a large wheel, and started turning it until she started moaning. Then, he got to work.

After what seemed like an eternity of the villain poking, prodding and scratching just about every part of her body he could get at, another voice rang out.
"Aha; there you are, my sweet Veronica! Halt, you dastardly villain, you! I am arresting you, so you can be brought to justice, and pay for your crimes!"
"I don't think so!" the first man said. "Who's going to stop me?"
"I am!" the second man, who Veronica now recognized as Frank, cried out and slapped his chest, before planting his right fist hard in the villain's face, making him crash to the floor.
Frank found the keys to Veronica's shackles, unlocked them, and their lips united in a long kiss.

"Hey! Are you going to lie there much longer?" Veronica opened her eyes, and realized it had all been a dream.