Harry and Nick (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the kind comments to the last part. It's really encouraging that you are enjoying it. :D This next part is the conclusion to this particular day. The next part will be Harry's chance to get revenge.

Part 6 - blindfolds create opportunities for mischief

After lunch, we spent an hour playing video games. I lost miserably. Harry's swimming training had given him a very effective competitor's mindset. When he wanted to win, he was dialled in and had a laser-like focus which was something to behold. He decided that his prize for winning would be that he would have a shower before I got to tie him up, which would give me time to decide how to do it.
"Don't you want to discuss how you want it done?" I asked.
"Nah," he replied, "I trust you to do a good job. Just make it exciting. I just want rope this time. It feels better than the tape."
"Alright," I said.

I took the time to plan out how I would do it and ensured that all my rope was back in my bag where it belonged. Time passed by slowly, as it tends to when you're alone and looking forward to something. Eventually, I heard Harry coming down the stairs. I was surprised to see him standing in the living room doorway wearing nothing but a pair of blue boxer briefs. His hair was shaggy, having clearly been dried with a towel but not combed afterwards.
"Umm..." I said, caught off guard, "don't you want to put some clothes on?"
"Nah," he said, it becoming something of a catchphrase. "I wanna see how snug the ropes feel on my chest."
"Fine, but are you sure you don't want to put on some shorts? You're not uncomfortable like that?"
"Nah," he casually said again. "It gets quite hot when I've been tied up for a while. Plus I often sleep like this."
"Ok, but only if you're comfortable."
"Are you not?" Harry asked. "You saw me in my swim briefs, they don't cover much more. Wait, I get it: you're jealous that you can't pull off the look."
"Jealous?" I scoffed incredulously.
"Yeah," Harry said, clearly trying to provoke me. "Jealous because I'm better looking than you, and I can pull off the shaggy hair look."
"Right, cocky," I said, getting into character. "I'll show you!"

Harry grinned a wide, toothy grin at me, before turning and running into the hall, heading for the stairs. I threw on my bag so I could keep my supplies on hand and gave chase. Harry might have been accomplished in under 12s swimming contests, but he hadn't realised that I had been a part of my school's cross country team and was a pretty good runner. I caught him at the top of the stairs, grabbing him around the mouth with my right hand to form a secure handgag and pulling him towards me, wrapping my left arm across his torso to pin his arms to his side.
"Mphhh mphhh!" Harry tested my hand strength and tried to struggle wildly, but my grip held firm.
"Still think you're better than me?" I asked.
"Mphh!" Harry nodded.
"Well, then you asked for this," I said. I tried to sound menacing, but it took a lot of effort to hold Harry against me like this.

I dragged him backwards into his bedroom, all the while he wriggled and mphed against me. I pulled him up to his bed, before turning around and forcing him down onto it. I kept my hand over his mouth and leant against him to stop him from getting up. I wouldn't be able to find my bandanna inside my bag whilst keeping one hand over Harry's mouth. However, his sock drawer was within reach. I leant over and grabbed the first thing I could feel, which turned out to be a pair of red boxer briefs. Evidently, Harry wasn't very organised. I took my hand away for less than a second before I stuffed the briefs into his mouth. By now, he was only offering up token resistance. Now that my hands were free, I could reach into my bag and pull out my black tape. There was plenty left on the roll, so I taped up his mouth. I must have wrapped it around his head at least 10 times, reducing his mphing to a whisper volume. A small section of grey waistband poked out over the Black tape.

Next, I took his wrists and placed them behind his back in a box tie position. By this point, he was cooperating fully so I didn't have to force him. I tied his wrists in that position so his arms were bent at right angles. Then I gently stood him up and tied two more ropes around his torso, one cinched just below his armpits, the other cinched just above his elbows, pinning his arms to his torso. I used a small piece of rope to connect his wrists to the ropes binding his forearms, just for added security.
"Does that feel snug enough for you?" I asked, looking Harry in the eyes.
"Mphh mphh," he nodded, his brown eyes conveying his excitement and joy.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and guided him to sit down. Then I lifted him by the ankles and swung him around so he was lying on his back across his bed. I turned him over and bent his legs fully. I tied them each so that he wouldn't be able to straighten them and then tied them together at the ankles and knees.

"And now," I began, "it's time for your punishment for sassing me."
"Mphhhh?" Harry asked.
"I'm going to tie you to your bed. You won't even be able to wriggle away! Mwa ha ha!" My supervillain persona was back.
Harry's eyes widened with interest. "Mphhhhh!" he pretended to protest.

The bed had a metal frame with vertical bars as a headboard. Perfect for my needs. I put one hand on his ankles and one on his shoulder and gently dragged him along on his stomach to the head of the bed so that his knees were touching the bars of the headboard. I tied his ankles to the bars, before taking a final rope and tying it around his torso and attaching it to the bars as well. When taut, Harry could lie relaxed on his stomach, but he was unable to move away from his current position. I stood back and let Harry wiggle about and test his bonds. All he could do was lean to the left or right, unable to roll onto his back, and he could lift his torso to get a better look at the room. He looked at me, impressed.
"Do you want to try a blindfold again?" I asked.
Harry thought for a moment, before nodding. "Mphhh mphhh."
I used the tape again, wrapping it over his eyes and around his head a few times. "And now my evil plan can begin!" I cackled.
"Mphh mphhh MPHHH!" Harry shook his head frantically. "Mphhh?" He said again as I began combing his hair with a comb I'd found on his bedside table.
"Mwa ha haaa! Soon, you'll be fit to wear my mind control helmet and be my newest evil minion! Then, you'll never sass me again! Mwa ha haaaaa!"
"MPHHHH! Mphhh mphhh!" Harry tried to scream, before laughing into his gag like a hyena.

I left him there to struggle for a bit, sitting on the end of his bed so he knew I was still there. He happily wiggled and mphed for about half an hour before I put my hand on his shoulder. It felt warm, but not too hot.

"Hey, will you be alright if I head to the toilet for two minutes?"
Harry hesitated, unsure, before nodding.
"Alright. I'll try to keep quiet when I get back so it feels like you're alone. I'll pretend I'm not here, but I promise I'll be here to keep you safe."
"Mphhh," Harry acknowledged. He tilted his head sideways so that it rested on my hand for a moment, before pulling away.
"Count to 120 in your head, and I'll be back," I reminded him. "Now, wretch, stay here and ponder your fate!"

I didn't actually leave Harry. I walked out of the room for a moment so he could hear me go before tiptoeing back and standing in the doorway. He had tensed up a bit, but he visibly relaxed after the two minutes.
"Mphhh?" he called to test me. "Mphhh, mph mph mphhh?"
I didn't answer, as I said I would.
"Mphhh?" he called again, before seeming to remember what I said and nodding to himself.
I'm here. I thought, as if trying to communicate telepathically. You're safe.

Before long, Harry was happily testing his bonds again, wiggling and mphhing as normal. 5 minutes turned into 10, then 15, then 30. He was fine. Then my phone, which I'd left on the bed, buzzed.
"Mphhh?" Harry turned his head towards the sound. When I said nothing, he turned his head into the room and tried to talk to me. "Mphhh!"
I decided to test him and didn't move.
Still believing I was there, he decided to wear me down with attrition. "MPHHHH! MPHHHH! MPHHHH! MPHHHHH! MPHHHHHH! MPHHHHHHH! MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He inhaled as much air as he could through his nose and tried again. "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He must've managed about 10 whole seconds, which was quite impressive.
Still, I didn't reply. I tiptoed a bit closer.
"MPHHH!" he started shaking his head and struggling against the rope. "MPHHH! MPHHH! MPHHHH! Mphhh..." He dropped his head against the bed, defeated.
I picked up my phone. "Enjoying yourself?"
Harry's head shot up. "Mphhh!" he said angrily.
"What? I said I would keep quiet. You didn't think I was gone, did you? I'm hurt that you would even entertain the notion.
"Mphhh..." Harry's tone softened.
"You're doing really well," I said kindly. "Now, are you enjoying yourself?"
Harry nodded begrudgingly. "Mphhhh," he said.
"Oh, good!" I said cheerfully, "'cause that was your mum. She's left an hour later than she meant to so she'll be late back. I was going to untie you in half an hour, but now you can stay that way for at least another hour and a half!"
"MPHHHHH!" Harry exclaimed.
"Don't worry. I'll keep you safe. Right, I'm going downstairs for a bit. See ya!" That last part was a lie, naturally.
"Mphhh? MPHHHHHH?! MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adorable! I love how sweet Nick is in building Harry's comfort level back up and always taking care of him. Great new chapter!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

These two are so adorable. The chemistry you have given them is so wonderful to read about. Nick is terrific at helping to build Harry’s confidence back.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Adorable! I love how sweet Nick is in building Harry's comfort level back up and always taking care of him. Great new chapter!
Thanks! Let's see if Harry can learn that lesson from Nick.
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago These two are so adorable. The chemistry you have given them is so wonderful to read about. Nick is terrific at helping to build Harry’s confidence back.
He is indeed! Here's hoping that Harry can put it to good use.

Ok, I was going to wait a bit longer before uploading the next part, but I managed to finish it, and I'm eager to share.

Part 7 - Harry's revenge

It took longer than we expected for Harry to have his chance at revenge. I'd persuaded him that it was best to target the main person responsible. This turned out to be a boy called Max. He was a few months older than Harry and about the same height, with a slim and athletic build, just like Harry. He had blue eyes and mousy blond hair, which he kept in the latest style: short at the sides and longer on top, which he often spiked upwards slightly.

I had babysat Harry many times since the day I found him taped to the bench in the public changing rooms. Since that day, I had offered to collect him from swimming practice every Friday, which allowed his mum to finish her work before coming home slightly later, meaning she had more time to devote to Harry once she got back. She still had to take the regular business trip, which afforded Harry time to learn as many tie up positions as possible (by asking me to tie him in them, of course). I'd lost count of the number of hours he'd spend tied up, and the number of socks, bandannas or boxer shorts I'd stuffed into his mouth. He had even asked to be tied up all night on the living room floor at one point, but he only lasted a few hours into the night before giving up and signalling me to untie him, after struggling to wake me up with a combination of mphs and blind kicks to my stomach.

What made this particular occasion worth remembering was that it was the first time all the pieces fell into place. It was now the school summer holidays and Harry's mum would be gone for the whole weekend, leaving on the Friday night and returning on the Monday afternoon. It was also the first time Max had agreed to come over and play video games with Harry whilst his mum was away.

The plan was simple: I would leave a roll of black duct tape lying around for Max to find, which would prompt a conversation about the events in the changing rooms. Harry would offer Max a bet, with the winner allowed to tie up the other with the tape. Harry was pretty sure he could win. Max was a great competitor but still struggled with keeping his focus in high pressure situations, which this would certainly be. Meanwhile, I would remain in the kitchen, lest Max think that I was in on it.

He had cycled to Harry's house and had come wearing dark red cycling shorts and a matching short sleeve shirt. Harry wore a pair of beige shorts and a green T-shirt. I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but I could hear their conversation.

"Hey, what's this?"
"It looks like duct tape, Max."
"Haha, Harry, remember when we used some tape like this to tape you to the benches after swimming practice? That was so funny."
"Sure... funny."
"Yeah, I've still got the pictures I took on my phone. You look so crazy in them." I couldn't put my finger on it, but Max wasn't making fun of Harry here. He sounded like he genuinely believed Harry found it funny.
"I was pretty crazy... hey, I have a crazy idea. Why don't we have a bet where the loser gets tied up?"
"You wanna be taped up again? You're on! The boys will love it when they see the photos."

I could infer what happened over the next half hour from the sounds coming from the living room. I heard Max shouting competetively and nothing from Harry. Then, I heard Max insist it should be best 2 out of 3, then 3 out of 5, with lots of shouting in between. Harry was toying with him; he was focused like a laser.

"I win," Harry said calmly, eventually.
"How did you? You must have cheated!"
"I win,"
"No!"
"Yes, now do as I say, or do I have to get Nick to hold you down?"
"...Fine. What should I do?"
"Take the shirt off?"
"What? I'm wearing cycling shorts! They cover hardly anything!"
"They cover more than my swimming shorts did," Harry responded matter-of-factly.
"Only just!"
"Well, I'm happy to lend you a pair of my swimming shorts..."
"No! Fine. I'll do as you say."

I learned about what happened next from Harry. First, he took Max's arms and bent them behind his back in a box tie position, just like I'd taught him. He wrapped the tape over his arms at least 10 times (he lost count). Next, he taped Max's arms to his bare chest just below the armpits and above the elbows, leaving his nipples exposed. Then, he taped Max's legs together at the ankles, above and below the knees, and at the thighs, again losing count of the number of times he's wrapped up Max. Then, he pulled a pair of clean socks from his pocket and stuffed them into Max's mouth, wrapping the tape around his head multiple times. He was sure to leave a signature Nick level of sock poking out over the tape. For a final touch, he pulled Max's socks off his feet and put them over each hand, taping them down at the wrist so Max couldn't remove them. Then he called for me.

"What is i- OH MY GOD!" I tried to sound genuinely shocked.
"Nick, have you met Max? He's on my swimming team."
"Wait," I said, "Is he one of the boys who taped you to the bench in the changing room?"
"MPHHHHH!" Max shook his head frantically. His eyes were wide on realising that I was the one who found Harry, and not the coach. He looked like a small child who'd just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
"Yes," Harry said. "Now I can show you what he made happen to me."
"MPHHHHH! MPHHHHHH-MPHHHH! MPHHHHH, MPHHHHHH!" Max was shaking his head wildly and wriggling about like a worm.
Harry took out his phone and took several pictures. "Wow! You look so crazy! The boy's love it when they see these!" He was using the same tone Max had used earlier. It wasn't malicious, just oblivious to Max's thoughts.
"MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Max wailed, tears welling in his eyes. He had gone bright pink with embarrassment.
"Oh, you don't want them to see these?" Harry asked, his tone suddenly friendly and caring.
"Mphhhh..." Max sobbed and shook his head.
"Ok, here." Harry bent down and showed Max the photos. Then he deleted them for Max to see.
"Mphh?" Max was thoroughly confused, but grateful to see them gone.
"I know!" Harry said, returning to his previous tone of voice. "I'll put tape on your nipples! Smooth it down like you did to me, and the rip it off! Then, I'll do it three more times, just like you did to me. It'll be hilarious!"
Max's eyes widened with fear. He started struggling in his bonds and shaking his head. "MPHHHHH!"
Harry's tone shifted again. "No? Alright, I won't."
"Mphh..." Max relaxed.
"Wait! I'll tickle you until you think you're going to wet yourself! I loved that!" The laughing tone of voice was back.
"MPHHHHHHH!" Cue frantic head shaking.
"Well, alright, since you said no." Harry was kind and caring in tone again.
"Mphhh..." Max nodded gratefully.
"I'll just pour cold water down your shorts, then." The previous tone was back.
"MPHHHH! MPHHHHH!" The fear was back.
"Hey, you know what? It's almost like people don't want those things to happen to them. Maybe I was wrong about being tied up. Maybe it can be fun for everyone." Harry wandered out of the room, pretending to think.
"Do you get what he's trying to say?" I chimed in.
"Mphh?" Max stared at me, confused.
"Harry was so angry when I found him. He had trusted you and you treated him like a piece of dirt. He's been the bigger man and listened to you. Think about how it feels to be tied up now, knowing you can trust Harry. I bet it's quite fun." I could feel myself welling with pride as I said this.
Max's eyes widened with realisation as I said this. Then, he looked totally at ease and began gently wriggling about and testing his bonds. "Mphhh, mphhh mphhh," he said, calmly.
"Hey," I said, "d'you know what would make this twice as fun?"
"Mphh?" Max said.
I picked up the roll of tape Harry had left on the sofa. "If I taped up Harry just like you!"
"Mphhh-mphhh!" Max nodded excitedly.

I smiled, before turning him over to inspect his bonds, so I could see how Harry had done it. I already knew, of course having taught him, but Max didn't know that. I was impressed with the socked hands; I hadn't thought of that. I left the room with a wink. I don't know exactly what Max heard from the living room, but it probably sounded something like this:

"MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] just brilliant. :D :D :D

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adorable! Hopefully through the power of compassion, Harry has a new bondage friend!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm loving the dynamic here! Nick is sweet, like an older brother. Maybe this "fun" can be shared with the whole team ;) ;) ;)
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Harry is a very lucky boy.

He has a great friend who he has fun with when they play tie him up, like if Nick was was his older brother.

And in this part Harry has a new playmate.

I like this story.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I like how the story progresses and even the characters seem to develope further. At first it seems like just a cute story involving a kid and his babysitter (which it is and there's nothing wrong with it) but I can see there's more to it. The characters are well rounded and feel real, not to mention it's nice to read a story involving ropes with little to no malicious intend behind it. Just some kids having fun.

Also I'm glad to see that Harry found a budy he can play with whenever Nick isn't around!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago I like how the story progresses and even the characters seem to develope further. At first it seems like just a cute story involving a kid and his babysitter (which it is and there's nothing wrong with it) but I can see there's more to it. The characters are well rounded and feel real, not to mention it's nice to read a story involving ropes with little to no malicious intend behind it. Just some kids having fun.

Also I'm glad to see that Harry found a budy he can play with whenever Nick isn't around!
That's pretty much my thought process. It started as a bit of dumb fun but the characters grew on me. When I was Harry's age, I wanted nothing more than to play these kind of games. I'm not quite living vicariously through Harry, but I very much had 11 year-old me in mind as I was writing this. Anyway, here's part 8:

Part 8 - double the fun

"MMMPH-MPHHH!" Harry wrenched himself free of my grip. "What are you doing?" he hissed. "This wasn't part of the plan."
"I think you'll find," I replied, "that the plan ended here."
"So?"
"So, you need to think on your feet. Max is enjoying himself back there - more than I had expected."
"And?"
"And, we have a unique opportunity."
"What opportunity?"
"An opportunity to make you a new friend, who may just allow you to tie him up again, and vice versa."
"Really?" Harry tried to hide it, but there was a hint of interest and excitement in his voice.
"Yes, if we can show Max that you enjoy it too, we may have something here. He's already told me he liked the idea of you being tied with him."
"Alright," he sad after a pause, "but keep it the same as I did to Max, with the tape."
"And the socks on your hands?" I asked, picking up one of my red bandannas from my bag, which I'd left in the kitchen.
"Yeah," he answered. "It'll be fair that way. I'll have to take off my shirt as well; my shorts cover about as much as his."
"Alright, if you're sure."

Max had made zero progress on removing any of the tape binding him. He was still lying on his stomach when I carried Harry into the room, taped up just as he was. Harry was wearing just his shorts, his socks having been removed and taped onto his hands, which were tied behind his back with his arms bent at right angles. Two more pieces of tape were wrapped around his arms and chest, pinning his arms to his torso just above the elbows and just below the shoulders. His legs were taped together at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs. A hint of red bandanna poked out over the tape wrapped over his mouth and around his head.
"MMMPH! MPHHHH!" Harry moaned and wiggled in my arms in an effort to put on a show. He tried not to move too much, lest I drop him.
Max's eyes widened when he saw how effectively I'd taped up Harry. He shook his head. "Mmmph! Mmmph!" The fear had returned to his eyes as he realised that Harry was no longer in control and what that could mean for him. He started struggling more, desperately trying to break free.
I put Harry down next to him, so they could make eye contact.
"Mphhh!" Harry said, to get Max's attention.
Max turned his head and made eye contact with him. "Mph-mph, mphh mmph mph mphh mmph mph?"
Harry said nothing for a moment, and just calmly stared into Max's eyes. "Mph mph mph," he said, calmly.
It took a moment before Harry's message dawned on Max. Harry trusted me. Max could too. They were safe. The fear disappeared from Max's eyes and he visibly relaxed. They stared at each other for a moment, probably trying to process what was going on.
I decided to break the silence. "Oh, just kiss already!" I said jokingly.
"MMMPH?" They both looked at me, their trance broken. "MPH!" They both shook their heads indignantly. The parts of their cheeks not covered by black tape had gone bright red.
"Oh, relax," I said. "I was just joking. It wouldn't get you out of that tape anyway."
Harry started giggling into his gag. Max continued to stare at me.
"Oi, swimmer boy," I said to him, adopting my supervillain persona, "unless you want to become my mind slave, you'd better start struggling!" I sat down on the sofa and tried to look self-important.

Harry and Max started wriggling, wiggling, struggling and mphing on the floor. Max, being new to this, was rather amateurish. He seemed to be trying to brute force his way out by forcing his arms apart and ripping the tape. He couldn't manage it, of course. His arms could not budge an inch, so he could generate no power. Either way, Harry had wrapped the tape enough times that it was too thick and well stuck down to break anyway. The only real result of all this struggling was that he ended up rolling all over the floor, at one point rolling right over Harry, eliciting an annoyed grunt. He also tired quite quickly, breathing and mphing heavily into the tape wrapped over his mouth.

Harry, meanwhile, was more efficient in his attempts to break free. He focused on his wrists, attempting to twist them around in as many was as possible in an effort to bend and weaken the tape. This was, naturally, futile. He couldn't manage to move his hands very far and his arms wouldn't bend the way he was trying to bend them. He was still trying long after Max had given up. Eventually, he too gave up and started rubbing his face against the floor in an effort to loosen the tape.

I groaned. "Useless! Have you tried working together?"
"Mphh-mph!" They both said, which I think meant aha.

They wriggled towards each other and rolled onto their sides so they were back-to-back. They started trying to pick at the tape, seeming to forget that their hands were covered by socks. This was also useless, since they could not get a grip on any of the tape through the socks. They continued trying for a good while, before eventually giving up and rolling onto their stomachs with a dejected sigh. At this point, they'd been tied for well over an hour.

"Give up?" I asked.
"Mphh..." They both nodded.
"How adorable!" I cackled. "The abominable Nick wins again!"
They both stared at me. Max was too tired to show any emotion; Harry was trying to avoid bursting into giggles. Is suspect he didn't want Max to know he was enjoying it this much.
"However," I began, "you two have impressed me. I shall let one of you leave, but you will have to decide which of you escapes, and which of you stays here... FOREVER!"
"Mph!" Harry said instantly, nodding to indicate it would be him. Max looked relieved.
"Oh," I said, dejected. "I thought that would be a harder decision. How very noble." I had tried to sound mocking and sarcastic for that last part. "Very well. I shall set this one free."

I dropped the act and set to work releasing Max. As I got to the bottom layer of tape, I slowed down and tried to remove it without hurting him. I freed his arms so he could assist. He started removing the gag whilst I set to work on his legs. He removed the tape a pushed out the socks with his tongue.

"Thanks," he said, "Harry, that was amazing!"
"Mph mph," Harry replied.
"Your mum's not back until Monday, is she? Can we do this again tomorrow? Maybe I could tie you this time?"
"Mpph mmph," Harry nodded, excitedly.
"Thanks," he said to me as I finished untaping his legs, "you probably think we're really weird for this."
"Well..." I said.
"Anyway, I should go," he continued, grabbing his shirt.
"Wait," I said. "Harry said you had some photos." I looked at him with a fixed expression.
"Oh... right." He picked up his phone and turned the screen towards Harry's face. He deleted a series of photos.
"Mphh mmph," Harry said.
"You're a good friend," Max began, before deciding to say no more and leaving.
There was a long silence after he left before I turned to Harry. "Right," I said, "I'm teaching you both how to use ropes tomorrow. I'm not having you waste any more of my tape."
Harry nodded excitedly, his eyes lit up. "Mphh mmmph!"
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Going well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] yet another brilliant chapter. I can’t help but smile reading it.

I wish I had a babysitter like this when I was a kid, my inner 11 year old is so jealous of Harry.

Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing work again. Love it!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwww, another cute installment!

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Fantastic!!!

Harry and Max going to have a good teacher.... hope the kids learn a lot...

And Nick... he's a lucky dude... how I would like be him or at least have a job like Nick... :cry: :cry: :cry:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks, everyone, for the comments! :D I think the story is starting to reach its natural conclusion now. I'll do one more chapter after this one, which I've teased at the end of this part. Enjoy:

Part 9 - we all learn something new

"Can you show me how to tie him in a hogtie?" Harry asked excitedly.
"Well..." I began.
"Then we could try a box tie!" he continued.
"Harry..." I tried again.
"Yeah, then I'll tie him to a pole and-"
"Harry!" I managed to but in. "Let's start with tying his hands behind his back. I'm glad you're eager but that's a bit too ambitious."
"Yeah," Max said. "I'll get out if you try too much too soon."
"Agreed," I said. "Max, hands behind your back like you're being arrested; Harry, watch closely." I demonstrated how to tie Max's hands together, cinching it in the middle and placing the knot out of reach of his fingers. "Now, you try," I said, untying Max's hands.
"Ok," Harry said, "like this?" He copied what I had done. It was pretty impressive for a first attempt, although he could have placed the knot a bit further from Max's fingers.
"Looks fine to me," I said. "Max, try and wriggle your hands to get them free. If you can't get out in 10 minutes, we'll know whether it's good enough.
"You're on!" Max said. He tried to wiggle himself free, but Harry's knots held firm. It was a good job he didn't look to see where Harry had put them, or he might have escaped. Fortunately for Harry, he didn't. "Rats," he said when I stopped the timer on my watch.
"Right, Max, it's your turn." I repeated the process by tying Harry's wrists behind his back, carefully explaining how to cinch the rope and tie the knot, before untying him and asking Max to give it a go.

"How's this?" Max asked. He took to ropework much more naturally than Harry; there was no way Harry was getting out of this in 10 minutes.
"Hey, this is tough," Harry said after time was up. "You're really good at this, Max."
Max blushed slightly. "Actually, it's not my first time. My older brother Joel has tied me up a few times, but that was never fun. I've seen how he did it but he never had proper rope like this. I got a good feel for his knots untying myself."
"Is that why you knew to put socks in my mouth in the changing room last time?" Harry asked, pointedly. There was no malice in his voice. If anything, he sounded a bit sorry for Max.
"Yeah..." Max said, trailing off and looking at the floor awkwardly.
"Ok," I said, "Why don't you try tying his ankles together, since his wrists are already bound?" I asked Max.
"On it!" Max said excitedly, before getting to work binding Harry's ankles effeciently, cinching the rope as before.
"Very impressive!" I said.
"You're too good at this!" Harry said, struggling to stay on his feet, which were now bound together.
"Here," I said, allowing Harry to fall into my arms like a trust fall and dragging him to sit on the sofa.
"Thanks!" he said.
"Max, how could you more effectively bind Harry now?" I asked.
"Hmmm," Max began, "I need to tie his legs together higher up."
"Yep," I replied, "He can still separate them and create slack. I doubt he'll get out without help but you can never be too careful, especially if you intend to leave him tied for a while."
Max dutifully tied Harry's legs at the knees and thighs, like he'd been taped up yesterday. "What about his arms?" he asked.
"Again, their very free to move still. Try to pull his elbows together - without hurting him - and then tie his arms to his torso."
"I'll try." Max had a bit of difficulty with this at first, so I had to take over in a couple of places before undoing my knots and giving him a chance to finish it off himself. "Thanks for the tips."
"No problem, but we're not done yet," I said.
"On it, Max said instantly."
"What are you on about?" Harry asked, confused. "I couldn't get out before you added all this rope. He tried to wiggle his arms from behind his back, to no effect. "Nick, what do you MMMPH!"

"You really should have been looking at me," Max said, as he stuffed one of my red bandannas into Harry's mouth."
"Careful," I said, "don't let him choke. That bandanna's quite big; leave some hanging out."
"Oh, sorry," Max said, removing some of the bandanna. "I forgot. Joel would always... y'know," He motioned stuffing it in and grabbing another one to stuff in some more."
I winced, as did Harry. "How old's Joel?" I asked.
"16. He said he needed quiet so he could revise for his GCSEs."
"How was he supposed to revise whilst watching you to make sure you were ok?" I suspected I knew what the answer would be, but I thought it worth asking anyway.
"Watching me?" Max asked, confused. He grabbed the black duct tape from my bag and began wrapping it around Harry's head, sealing the bandanna inside his mouth but leaving some of it exposed. "He just stuffed me in the broom cupboard for two hours at a time and then came to mess with me when he had enough. I got very good at using my tongue to stop myself from choking." He was trying to sound cheerful.
Harry and I made eye contact. Although he couldn't speak or use his mouth to make any expressions, the shock and anger in his eyes gave his feelings away. They weren't too far away from what I was thinking. "Mph Mph-mph." He said.
"Thanks," Max replied, before looking into Harry's eyes and smiling. "It was really nice when I realised yesterday that you weren't going to hurt me. I didn't think being tied up could be... fun before."
"Mpph..." Harry seemed lost in thought.
"Right," I said, "let's give Harry half an hour to escape, then he can practise tying you up the same way."
"Ok," Max said excitedly.

Suffice it so say that Harry made no progress with escaping. He only really succeeded in working up a sweat. He should have worn a darker shirt. All that wiggling and mphing and writhing took a lot out of a person. I made Max untie him, which meant it took twice as long as it would have if I'd done it. Funnily enough, he left the gag for last, prompting a few frustrated grunts from Harry, which neither of us could interpret.

"Finally!" Harry exclaimed when he was free. "I'm really thirsty."
"Tough," Max said, "you waited fine."
"Right, I'm getting a drink. Then, it's my turn."

Harry needed a little more prompting than Max. I had to take over a bit sooner but I always ensured that I undid what I'd done before letting Harry try again. It took him three tries to bind his elbows together effectively, prompting a few complaints, which Harry swiftly silenced by stuffing a blue bandanna from my bag into his mouth.
I was surprised to see Max close his eyes whilst Harry wrapped the tape around his mouth. He looked very serene. As Harry finished and patted down the tape, Max leant forward and rested his head on Harry's shoulder for a moment. Unsure how to react, Harry looked at me.

"He feels safe," I mouthed. "That's a new feeling for him in this situation."
Harry nodded in understanding.
"Mphh mph," Max said, raising his head slowly.
"Good work, Harry," I said, prompting a pleased look from him. "30 minutes, Max?"
"Mphh mph!" Max nodded, before promptly starting to wiggle and struggle.

I watched Harry, who was sitting next to Max, ready to help him at a moment's notice. He was very attentive. It was clear he felt a renewed sense of care for him, after what he'd told us today. Poor kid. Still, I couldn't help feeling some sense of pride for Harry. I suspected that he'd be tied many more times, both by me and by Max, but it was clear that he had learned some important lessons over the last few months, and gained a very valuable friendship in the process.
"Perhaps after this, I should tie you both to each other."
"Mphhh?" Max said, intrigued.
Harry took a moment longer to keep his eye on Max, before looking at me for a nanosecond and saying, "Sounds cool."
"I've never tied two people together before," I said. "It'll be interesting to give it a go."
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Poor Max, I'm glad that he and Harry can bond over the fun side of bondage!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwww, poor Max. Sweet to see Nick's protectiveness extending to him!

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Fantastic for Nick...

I wanna job like Nick.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Luckiest babysitter in the world
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow nice story! I found your story today and read it in one go.

I really like your way of telling the story and your writing style.

Your story is exactly what I hoped would happen to me when I was in Harrys age (ok, maybe not that with the changing room but definitely having a babysitter like this)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really have enjoyed the story looking forward to the last chapter.

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] Hey boy!
Nice to see you still at it.
I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join the M/M story index, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

Knowing how important feedback is, I'm just dropping a note to let you know what a terrific job you've done with this story so far.
Rarely have I come across a tale as fun and as charming.

I just finished reading chapter 7 and absolutely LOVE the scene where Harry tapes up and gags Max.

Sounds like Harry's about to get a taste of his own recipe now 8-)
Onto part eight!

P.s- Only suggestion I have would be to change the misleading gender-tag on the story title.
M = 18yo+, m= -18yo
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @BDBrit Hey boy!
Nice to see you still at it.
I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join the M/M story index, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
Thanks very much! It's an honour. Do I just need to reply to the thread to join? Thanks for telling me about the thread title. I suspected it was wrong but I wasn't 100% certain.

A big thank you also to everyone else for the kind feedback. It's been a pleasure writing this story, but it's been even nicer to receive such lovely comments. I'm deliberately leaving this story open ended, as I might return to it later. If/when I do, it'll focus on other episodes between Harry and Nick. I'm not finished with these characters, and may write other stories involving them. Harry and Max solo adventures, perhaps? Maybe we could meet Nick's boyfriend Daniel for some more adult adventures. I could even write about Max's experiences with his brother. Anyway, onto the (possible) final part:

Part 10 - an inescapable friendship

It was a relief that Max couldn't escape from Harry's ropework, mainly because it meant that I'd trained him well. To recap: Max's arms were tied behind his back at the wrists and elbows, while his arms were also tied to his body with a rope tied around his chest. His legs were bound together at the ankles, knees and thighs. Finally, a blue bandanna poked out from under the thick black duct tape wrapped around his face. He was wearing a Manchester United football kit, minus the socks and shoes.
"Time's up," I said plainly.
"Mmmmmmmmmph," Max said, slightly disappointed.
"You didn't actually think you'd escape, did you?" Harry asked.
"Mph mmph," Max said, nodding.
Harry rolled his eyes, before looking at me. "Have you got enough rope left?"
"Yep," I said, having already picked up some. "Any last words?"

I set to work tying up Harry, who was wearing a grey t-shirt and beige shorts and also had bare feet. I tied him identically to how he'd tied Max, although my ropework was just that bit more inescapable. I finished off with my red bandanna, stuffing it into his mouth and wrapping it in black tape, leaving some of it poking out. When I had finished, I picked up both Boys one at a time and stood them up next to each other.
"Don't move," I said.
"Mph mmph," they both said, keeping their legs still but wiggling their torsos slightly.
"I said don't move. Are you trying to get a punishment or something?"
"Mmmmmppppphhhh-mmmppphhhh...." They drew out the syllables and broke eye contact with me.
"Right, you've lost your right to complain."

With that, I started experimenting. I wasn't sure at first whether to tie them back-to-back, or back-to-front, or even face-to-feet. In the end, I opted to stick with back-to-back, as the least awkward option.

I placed my hands on their shoulders and guided them to hop backwards until they were touching. With their arms bound behind their backs, it gave me a convenient start. I tied their arms to each other's at the wrists and elbows, careful to cinch it between them and tie the knots out of reach, which was easier said than done. Next I did the same to their legs at the ankles, knees and thighs. Afterwards, I took a final piece of rope and wrapped it around their chests to pin the boys together.
"Ok, boys, try to get out," I said.
"Mmmph. Mphhhhhh. Mph!" They both leant forwards and tried to pull apart, but all they could manage was to wiggle around in unison.
"Good," I said, more to myself than to them. They were quite a strange sight. Being the same height, they looked strikingly similar from the side, barring slightly different profiles and a few differences in colour. They were both fairly pale, and the ropes binding them were all white, just as the duct tape was black. Aside from this, it was like an old video game palette swap. Harry's hair was black and shaggy, whereas Max's was blond and more styled. Harry's eyes were brown and Max's blue. Their clothes were the same style, Max's red, Harry's grey and beige. My favourite touch was the bandannas poking out from their mouths: Harry's red, Max's blue.
"Mpph, mmph," Harry said.
"Huh? I said, coming back to reality. "Ah, yes, are you ready for the finishing touch?" I asked, picking up my roll of tape.
"Mphh-mmpph," they both nodded tentatively.
"Alright, and remember: no complaining."

I took the tape and started wrapping it around their chests, further sealing them together. I wrapped it several times around them, leaving just their shoulders and stomachs uncovered by tape. Then, I knelt down and did the same at their thighs and shins. Finally, and slightly mischievously, I wrapped the tape around their mouths (well, on top of the gags), pulling their heads together as well.
"MMMMMMPH!" They looked slightly perturbed.
"Ah ah!" I said. "No complaining."

With that, both boys started wriggling and trying to pull apart. At least, I think they were trying to pull themselves apart; it was hard to tell because they could scarcely move an inch. They had to undertake a careful balancing act, trying to keep their legs still so that they didn't topple over whilst trying to wriggle as hard as they could. It didn't help that they also couldn't move their heads at all to look at their feet. Eventually, they gave up trying and focused on staying upright.
"Mmmph..." Harry said, defeated.
"Mmmphhh.... Mmmph... Mmmph," Max panted. He always seemed to put all of his might into escaping, which meant he ran out of steam too quickly.
"Mph, mmmph?" Harry said.
I said nothing and continued watching them.
"Mmmmh, mmmmhp?" he said again, unable to turn his head to look at me.
I realised he was talking to me, but stayed quiet just to tease him.
"MMMMPHHHH! MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" he screamed very quietly, exasperated.
"Ooooohhhhh, were you talking to me. You really should make eye contact with people when you speak to them. Kinda rude, actually." I was enjoying this too much.
"Mmmmpph!" Harry replied indignantly.
"Alright," I said calmly, walking in front of Harry so we could make eye contact. "Would it be easier if I laid you down. One mph for yes, two for no."
"Mph," Harry replied immediately.
Max waited for a moment, before replying. "Mph," he said.
"Fair enough," I said, "but I have one condition."
"Mmmph?" both boys replied.
"You have to be blindfolded so you can't navigate across the floor. Again, one mph for yes, two for no."
They took a moment to weigh things up. Max replied first, "Mph."
Harry took a moment longer. From the look in his eyes, it was clear that he was still a bit nervous about being blindfolded. "Mph," he said eventually.

I took what was left of my roll of tape and went to blindfold Max first. I wouldn't be able to wrap it around their heads individually, since they were taped together at the mouth, so I settled for wrapping it around both of their faces at once, further tightening their heads against each other.. At least this way there wouldn't be as much tape sticking to their hair. I carefully placed a hand on each boy's shoulder, and carefully tipped them over into my arms, allowing me to lower them onto the floor.

"There we are," I said. "Go nuts."
I didn't quite expect to be taken so literally. Now that the risk of falling was out of the equation, they started struggling wildly. Pulling away from each other in the hope that the tape and ropes would magically unravel. It didn't budge, of course. I noticed their hands, which were still securely bound behind their backs, scrabbling at nothing in particular. At one point, Max tried to reach for a back pocket he didn't realise Harry didn't have, prompting a slightly embarrassed grunt from Harry, followed by an apology grunt from Max. This went on for a while, before the heavy breathing which signalled their defeat started.
"Mmmmmmphh. Mmmmmmppph. Mmmmmmmmppppphhhhh!" I realised that it was Harry breathing heavily, in that manner he would when he was frightened or panicking.
"Harry-" I began, but I noticed Max was speaking first.
"Mmmmph. Mmmmmphh. Mph," he said calmly.
Harry mimicked him. "Mmmmph. Mmmmmphh. Mph." His breathing began to slow down again.
"Mph. Mph. Mph." Max said, as if instructing Harry.
"Mph. Mph. Mph." Harry replied, in perfect unison.
I took a step closer and saw that Max had managed to hold one of Harry's hands, although they were still securely bound. He was squeezing it tightly. He must've had to teach himself how to keep calm when his brother locked him in the cupboard. I put a hand on Harry's shoulder. "You ok, kiddo?"
"Mph," he said calmly.
"Good," I replied. I stepped back to let them finish. I'd untie them once they were done. For now, it was probably best to let Max do his thing. It was quite impressive.
"Mph," he said.
"Mph," Harry replied.
"Mph."
"Mph."
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Awesome continuation!! And seeing Max calm Harry down was sweet. I have a feeling they may be able to have fun like this without Nick, as they learn to trust each other more. And maybe they can get back at Max's brother ;) ;) ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic