Nicholas Blywistle (F/m), chapter 11

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I think tape os too harsh!
He needs to be chairtied and gagged with silk scarves!!!
well... me too
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

iliketights wrote: 3 years ago
alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago
iliketights wrote: 3 years ago A photo of Nicholas' new school uniform. I don't think he's too pleased with it.
knickerbockers.JPG
oh my fucking god!!!

i always wanna see a kid wearing that kid of school uniform or costume.

I wanna be the prefect of the school where they later send Nicholas.
If you were the prefect of the school, would you be a strict disciplinarian? :D
lets see...

maybe i was a prefect or principal that would only look for some pretext to punish and tie the boy.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Poor Nicholas.

It seems that Sherry made an evil plan to keep the boy tied up as punishment.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I need Sherry's phone number
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 3 years ago YES he LIED! Oh goody!
Yes, things don't look well for Nicholas. The headmistress might not approve of lying.
gimli wrote: 3 years ago I love this! Continue please. :)
Thanks! A new chapter is almost ready.
Gluba wrote: 3 years ago Please more!!!!, needs panty gag as punishment!!!
Only if they're clean! :D Nicholas is a little too young to have his mouth stuffed with dirty panties!
BDBrit wrote: 3 years ago I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for Nicholas or to be jealous of him! Great story. It reminds me of the classic children's stories in places. Nicholas' fascination with being tied up reminds me of myself at his age.
I know what you mean. I feel a little of both. I too had those interests at his age.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Nicholas Blywistle, chapter 6

Nicholas frantically shook his head and tried to plead with his captor. He was desperate to placate her, but his helpless attempts to win her sympathy sadly backfired. She mistook his involuntary head shaking as a gesture of denial.

“No? You didn’t lie? But I have all the proof I need! You lied, and now you’re telling me that you didn’t lie? That’s a second lie! Your lies are compounding! I have told you a hundred times that ONE MUST NEVER LIE TO THE HEADMISTRESS!

Of course, she had not told Nicholas a hundred times not to lie. She had not even told him once. He had only met her today. Ironically, she was the one who was lying. But Nicholas could say nothing in his defense. He could only make a severely limited number of gestures, and even those had served only to get him into even worse trouble.

She had just untied the knot on his ankle rope, but abruptly reversed that. She pulled the rope tight again and retied the knot.

“My attempts to be lenient with you have gone terribly awry! Look how you have abused my kindness.”

She grabbed his bound ankles and pulled his legs back onto the bed. She rolled him onto his stomach.

“You deserve to have the elbow rope replaced. But I am a kind woman, too kind for my own good, so I’m going to give you a choice. I can tie your elbows together again, or I can use the rope to hogtie you instead. Which do you choose?”

Nicholas did not know what a hogtie was. Would it be worse than having his elbows tied together again? He couldn’t imagine anything worse than the elbow tie, so he said “hogtie”. Or at least he tried to. His mouth was still severely taped over.

“I can’t understand a word you’re saying, so I might have to do both. I have more than enough rope.”

He moaned.

“I’ll give you one more chance. Wiggle your fingers if you want your elbows tied together again. Wiggle your toes if you want to be hogtied. Wiggle your fingers and toes if you want both.”

He wiggled his toes. He was trying to keep his fingers as still as possible so that she would not interpret the tiniest movement as a vote.

“A hogtie it will be,” she said. Nicholas soon found out the definition of a hogtie. His former elbow rope was now holding his ankles closely to his wrists.

“I’m so sorry that you made me do this, Nicholas. Having to discipline you hurts me more than it hurts you. You must believe me when I tell you that I do this for your own good.”

She walked toward the door. “Please use this time to ponder the wickedness of lying to your elders. Oh, in light of your recent abhorrent behavior, I believe your mother would agree with me that the two-hour limit she suggested should be reset. I will check back with you in two hours to see if you are sufficiently repentant.”

She left the room and closed the door behind her. Nicholas could hear the sound of the door being locked and bolted. He considered her actions most unnecessary. A hogtied boy would never be able to reach the doorknob to open even an unlocked door.

Nicolas had shed several tears already today. Now the trickle became a torrent.

To be continued ...
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Poor boy! Did he deserve it? 'Cause he did!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago I think tape os too harsh!
well... me too
You're probably right. The wrap-around tape gag was definitely tight. Poor Nicholas. Silk scarves would definitely be more comfortable. You are also correct that he needs to be chairtied.
LuchoDz_007 wrote: 3 years ago Poor Nicholas.

It seems that Sherry made an evil plan to keep the boy tied up as punishment.
Poor Nicholas indeed! Sherry does seem determined to keep him tied up. I wonder if he regrets what he told his mom?
scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago I need Sherry's phone number
:lol: Me too! I need to tell her I've been very naughty lately.
lasse672000 wrote: 3 years ago Poor boy! Did he deserve it? 'Cause he did!
He did, after all, start the whole thing by telling his mother about his interests. He has no one to blame but himself.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

That he told it his mother is possibly because how hard it could be and in his mind have look softer than, it really is. Possibly even thought he could tougher than his sister.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

well... me too
You're probably right. The wrap-around tape gag was definitely tight. Poor Nicholas. Silk scarves would definitely be more comfortable. You are also correct that he needs to be chairtied.
What about me???? :D
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Nicholas in hogtied...

the kid going to lean by the hard way...jejejejej

i'm really gonna be Sherry's partner.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 3 years ago That he told it his mother is possibly because how hard it could be and in his mind have look softer than, it really is. Possibly even thought he could tougher than his sister.
I think he definitely underestimated how it would be! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago
well... me too
What about me???? :D
I'm sure Sherry would be happy to oblige! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago Nicholas in hogtied...

the kid going to lean by the hard way...jejejejej

i'm really gonna be Sherry's partner.
Poor Nicholas! I think Sherry does need a partner. :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Nicholas Blywistle, chapter 7

Nicholas had been on the verge of being untied, only to wind up even more strictly tied than before. At least the hated rope that had tied his elbows together was gone, but now it had become his hogtie rope. She had given him a difficult choice - had he chosen the lesser of two evils? Only time would tell, and he certainly had a lot of time. Already his legs were yearning to unbend.

Nicholas had never felt more helpless, alone, and frightened in his entire life. His parents couldn't help him. His sister couldn't help him. He couldn't help himself. All he could do was wait for "the headmistress" of a school that didn't even exist to decide that he had had enough. He could barely move. He couldn't speak. How he wished he could turn back time and not divulge to his mother that he had been attracted to the idea of being tied up. How could his own mother arrange for this to happen to him?

Time passed slowly for Nicholas. Every rope was so tight. His only diversion was to roll from his stomach onto his side, and from his side back onto his stomach. There was no position that came anywhere close to being comfortable. Each change of position required a great deal of effort, and he soon exhausted himself. He was too uncomfortable to fall asleep.

The two additional hours s-l-o-w-l-y passed. Very, very, s-l-o-w-l-y.

The bolt was slid back. A key was inserted into the doorknob. The tightly trussed up and gagged boy saw the headmistress enter the room, but he wasn't sure if she was real or a hallucination.

"Well, young man, have you thought well on your misbehavior? Shall I untie you, or will you once again give me cause to regret my leniency?"

She rolled him onto his side and began picking at the end of the tape. She pulled at the tape and started to unwind it from around his head. Unwrapping the first five circuits of his head went fairly smoothly. Of course, undoing the sixth and final circuit caused him a great deal of distress as the tape was pulled from his lips. His eyes watered from the stinging pain, but he was glad to be rid of the tight gag. The gag was gone, but he found himself still unable to talk until he worked some life back into his lips. He was also afraid of speaking before he was given permission to do so. The headmistress untied and removed his hogtie rope, and he was finally able to unbend his legs. His wrists were untied next. She helped him sit up. "Let me massage those wrists of yours," she said kindly. As she rubbed his sore wrists, she asked him how he was feeling.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around the headmistress and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry, Headmistress! I'll be good. I promise! I'm sorry I was so bad!" He burst into tears and held her tight. His mind was a whirl of emotions. He was hugging his rescuer, while temporarily forgetting that she had been the cause of his suffering.

"Oh, there there," she crooned and comforted him as one would a crying toddler who had bumped his knee. "My brave boy. Of course I forgive you."

She held him until his sobs subsided. "Now, put your legs on my lap and I'll get rid of the last of these mean ropes." After his ankles and knees were untied, he sighed with relief while the headmistress massaged his legs, ankles, and feet.

"There, my sweet Nicholas is as good as new. Are you hungry? It's almost time for me to start making dinner."

"Yes, thank you, headmistress. But I need to go to the bathroom first. It's getting urgent."

When Nicholas came out of the bathroom, he asked if he could have his regular clothes back.

"I'm so sorry, Nicholas. My students are required to be in uniform until bedtime, at which time you will be issued nightclothes."

The rest of the evening was pretty normal, at least as normal as anything could be in that house. As they were finishing up dinner, Nicholas asked, "May I ask you a personal question, Headmistress?"

"You may. And you may call me Sherry now. The school day is over."

"You said you home-schooled your children. Did you tie them up all the time?"

"Oh, well, not all the time. They had to do their schoolwork, after all. But yes, I did often find the need to discipline them. How did you know that?"

"Well, the bedroom I am using can be locked and bolted from the outside. Plus you're so good at tying people up. I figured that I wasn't the first boy you've tied up and locked in his room."

"What a bright boy you are! You would make a great detective. But there's one fact you have wrong. You ARE the first boy I've ever tied up and locked in his room. You see, both of my children are girls. I went to Despair Boarding School for Girls, and ..."

"My sister goes there!"

"Yes, your mother told me. I wanted to send my own two daughters to Despair, since I approved of the strict discipline. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the tuition. So, I decided to educate them myself, but using the same type of discipline employed there. It made sense economically. I didn't have to pay tuition. My expenses were minor: ropes, chains, shackles, duct tape, silk scarves, locks and bolts for the bedroom doors, etc. I'm surprised more parents don't follow my example. Now that my girls have "flown the nest" I decided to offer my home-schooling services to other people's children."

"So, when my mother told you I wanted to experience the type of discipline my sister gets ..."

"Naturally, she thought of me! She couldn't send you to a girls' school, and I was happy to help out. I need the practice if I'm going to get a tiny school up and running next year. So, did you like the experience as much as you thought you would?"

"Well ... at first I really liked it. But as time went on, not so much. I'm glad it's over."

Sherry looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Over?"

"Yes. You know, the two hours of me being bound and gagged that my mother asked for. It actually turned into four hours, but that's OK - I won't tell her. It was fun, but now I'm looking forward to four normal days hanging out with you. The awkward part of my stay is over."

Sherry smiled. "Oh, Nicholas, I'm almost certain your mother meant for you to experience my restraint discipline for two hours EACH day."

Nicholas felt his stomach drop. "Oh ... are you sure that's what she meant? Really, my curiosity has been more than satisfied."

Sherry shook her head. "I'm sorry Nicholas. It will be every day. You haven't experienced a nice chair-tie yet. I also have the perfect pole in the basement you could be tied to. There are so many fun ways you could be tied, I regret that we only have four more days!"

"Well ... I guess two hours each day for the next four days isn't SO bad."

"We'll have so much fun, Nicholas! It's good practice for me. I want to make sure that when I open my school, none of my students will be able to escape!"

"I don't think you need the extra practice. Judging from my experience today, none of your students will be able to escape."

Sherry laughed. Nicholas didn't feel like laughing. His two hours of bondage today had gotten progressively worse and had turned into four hours. He had a bad feeling about the next four days.

To be continued ...
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Loving it so far!

It's always nice to see a story where the elbows are tied together, we can't get enough of them!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

NIce!!!!
I think two hours is a short time :(
If I were Nicholas i think i'll ask Sherry for 6 hours a day at least!!! :D
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Wow...

fantastic...

I'm really, really envy Sherry... why Nick moms not get me his son to me...
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

whats gonna happen with Nicholas...???

How gonna spent the next days???
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Nicholas Blywistle, chapter 8

"Well, I guess being tied up for two hours each day isn't too bad," Nicholas said. "The good thing is that I don't have to be tied up at all tomorrow. I was tied up for four hours today, so that's my quota for today and tomorrow."

"Oh," Sherry said in surprise. "I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Your extra two hours today were for misbehaving. You told a lie to your headmistress. You will still need to be tied up for two hours tomorrow. Two hours at a minimum. More if you misbehave again."

Nicholas was a little saddened by this news.

After dinner, Sherry brought Nicholas to her exercise room. For a private home, it was surprisingly well-equipped. There was a rowing machine, exercise bicycle, treadmill, weights, and a refrigerator stocked with water, juices, and snack bars.

"I thought you might need to stretch your muscles after your four hour tie-up," she said. He readily agreed.

"Excellent! I'll leave you to it for an hour. Have fun!" As she departed and closed the door, he thought he heard her lock the door from the outside. He tried the door. Sure enough, he was locked in. He shrugged his shoulders, and experimented with the various equipment. It did indeed feel good to exercise. He thought that he would suggest supplying her future students with exercise apparel. He was still wearing the rather formal silk shirt, silk knickerbockers, and thigh-high white nylon stockings. Not exactly sporty clothes, but he made due.

After an hour, Sherry unlocked the door. "You've had a long day. I think it's time for a certain boy to go to bed," she said kindly. "Here is a nightshirt for you. Take this into the bathroom, change out of your uniform, put on the nightshirt, brush your teeth, plus whatever else you need to do. Please leave your stockings on. It gets a little cold upstairs at night. You can leave the rest of your school uniform on the bathroom floor. I'll wash it tomorrow."

Nicholas went upstairs and found Sherry waiting outside his bedroom door.

"I wanted to tuck you in, Nicholas, and say goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sherry. I haven't needed to be tucked in since I was two, though," he replied.

"I'll bet when you were two, you weren't tucked in the way I'm going to tuck you in!" she said as she ushered him into his bedroom. She removed the bedspread and blankets and told him to sit on the bed. She opened the bottom drawer and removed a length of chain and two padlocks. Nicholas' eyes widened in fear.

"No, please Headmistress! You don't need to chain me to the bed!"

"That's exactly what I need to do."

"No ... please ... I'm supposed to be tied up two hours per day, and I've already been tied up for four hours. It's not fair to chain me up all night too!"

"Now, now, don't make a fuss. This doesn't count toward the two hours, because I'm not going to tie your hands. You'll only have to endure a very minor inconvenience, and you'll sleep through most of it anyway."

"Please! You can lock the door! I won't be able to escape! There's no need for the chain."

"I've heard quite enough out of you, young man. It's not up to you to decide these things. The more you protest, the more convinced I am that I have been too lenient," she said as she knelt at his feet. He brushed away tears as she wrapped the chain around both of his ankles several times. She inserted a padlock through a couple of the links. She told him to lie down, and she pulled the other end of the chain taught, wrapped it around the metal frame at the foot of the bed, and padlocked that end as well. She covered him with blankets, tucked him in, and kissed him on the forehead. "See, this isn't so bad, is it? You were making a fuss over nothing." She smiled at him. "It's so good to have a youngster in the house again. Goodnight, and sleep well!"

"See you in the morning!" she said sweetly as she left the room and closed the door. Once again Nicholas heard the unmistakable sound of the door being locked and bolted.

To be continued ...
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic chapter...

Nicholas never expected Sherry surprise him that way...

The kid must look cute and adorable tied in his school uniform and feet chained in his pijama...
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Great Story! Eager to find out what happens next with Nicolas. I really like the school uniform you have made him wear. Especially the thigh high socks! Do continue!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely amazing story so far
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

I want know what's happen with Nicholas.

I want to know how you spent the night with your feet in chains.

And also what happens next. How does Sherry tie up Nicholas in the next few days?
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Me too! I want to know what happens next! I love this story, thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic