The Surrender Party, Chapter 1 (MFM, M/MF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Surrender Party, Chapter 1 (MFM, M/MF)

Post by Blindman »

Looking at the evening’s paper, a small ad caught Jake Brown’s eye. “Judy, listen to this: ‘Forming the local chapter of the National Surrender Society. Meet next Monday at 7pm. For details call 555-6348.’ Can it be what it sounds like?”

“Give them a call and find out. It sounds too good to be true.”

“Yeah, I’ll do that.” Jake dialed the number. “Hi, I saw your ad in the paper. Can you give me more details?”

“Well, sir, my name is Bob Richards, I’m the local coordinator, and it’s just what it sounds like; the National Surrender Society is a nation-wide group of like-minded people who get together to play games and do role playing and meet others interested in hands up surrender games. We’re hoping to start a local branch that will meet regularly. The first night will be just to sign up and get the info sheet. And to new meet people. Only rule: when someone says the word “hands up” to a person, that person must put their hands up. Other than that it’s just to meet a fun group of good, decent people who like to surrender. Is that what you are looking for?”

“Exactly, my wife and I have been interested in the fantasy for years, but we thought we were the only ones.”

“Most people think that, but it’s not true by any means. We are kind of a lesser-known offshoot of bondage. The Surrender Society has about 300,000 members nationwide, has national, regional and state conventions, puts out a full color magazine and offers a variety of videos. But there is no local group, so we hope to start one. Refreshments will be served and there is no charge for the first night. It’s next Monday at seven o’clock at the Chipmonk Lodge in town. May I invite you and your wife and any friends who may be interested to our first meeting?”

“I’ll talk to my wife, but this sounds like it’s too good to be true. I think we would like to come.”

“Most people say that. If you’re interested in a bunch of people whose fetish is raising their hands in surrender pls aa little bondage, but are otherwise pretty normal, you will fit right in.”

“Bondage?”

“Only as a part of the games. It’s just simple bondage. We expect 25 to 50 people there watching, so it’s completely safe. And you only have to participate if you want to.”

“Wow! My wife and I gave up on bondage years ago, there just being the two of us. Are you , uhh… , interested in the fetish?”

“Absolutely! Me, my wife and our two girls.”

“You have two daughters?”

“Yes, twins, 19 years old, so they are of legal age now. It’s a real family affair for us.”

“Your daughters like to play too?”

You bet! I swear they are more into it than I am.”

“Do they…”

“Of course. Sometimes I think their hands are up more often than not." Bob chuckles. "They are really into the surrender part. (pause) I’ll tell you what…I’ll email you a couple of photos I think you will like. One will be of my family plus a couple of pleasing shots from the National Convention. They will tell you if this is your thing. Give me your email.”

Jake gave his email address, thanked Bob and hung up.

“What did he say?” said Judy.

“I can’t believe it. It’s just what we hoped and the group has some 300,000 members nationwide. It’s kind of connected with bondage.”

“Well, that part doesn’t really surprise me. 300,000 members? Wow. What else did he say?”

“He’s sending a couple of photos in an email. Let’s go in the den and see if the email has come yet. Right now I’m trying not to get too excited, but not managing very well.”

They went into the den and turned on the large computer. Jake opened the email program. “Nothing yet. I hope he wasn’t having fun at our expense… Wait, this might be it. That’s the guy’s name.”

Jake opened the email and saw a few “nice to meet you” type words, then “here’s an attachment – four pictures…”, he said. He opened the first attachment. On the screen popped a large clear photo of a family of four, husband, wife and two young adult girls, a normal looking family, all with their hands raised in surrender.

“My Lord, Judy, look at that! Wow! It’s…Wow!”

Judy pulled up a chair and put her arm through Jake’s arm.

Jake opened the second attachment, a large photo of what must be the national convention. Several men with masks and guns were standing in front of a large group of men, women and older children, all of who had their hands up in surrender. The third photo showed the same masked men tying up a man, while two men were already bound and three women stood with their hands raised. The final photo showed a bondage scene.

“Oh, Judy, I’m shaking! This is wonderful! I couldn’t imagine…”

“What else did his message say?”

“Let’s see…Hey, there’s a link. Let’s see what it is.”

He opened the link and saw a story open up on the screen. " I’ll read a little bit. “

‘”VACATION TIME.
George and Amy Fields are just like other married couples, eager to get away from the grind for a few days. The middle of August finds them at a peaceful lake three counties away. They’re just returned from a day hike and are approaching their tent.

“Boy, “ said George, “These old muscles haven’t had that much of a workout all year. How are you feeling?”

“Tired, beat, wore out, hungry, you name it. And we didn’t see a single soul all day.”

“Let’s go in the tent and have a little lie…” Amy saw George’s face turn white and he slowly raised his hands. She turned around. Standing by the tent flap was a man. He was holding a gun. It was pointed at the couple. Amy turned around to face him and put her hands up. “What do you want?” she said, the fear in her voice apparent.

“I think I want you, little lady,” said the stranger. “You just keep your hands up and we will all get along. What do you say we go for a little walk, just the three of us. Turn around and start walking. And keep those hands high. If you want to say anything to me, say it softly and call me Bert. I was going through a few of your things while I waited, so I know your names and addresses. And a lot more.”

They started down the path they just emerged from, Amy in the lead, hands raised above her head. Looking at Amy, George realized it had been a long time since he had seen her with her hands up. If it hadn’t been for the circumstances, he would really enjoy it. He didn’t know it, but Amy was having the same feelings, just sensing him walking behind her with his hands up. The fact that it was for real enhanced the experience. Since she didn’t turn around to look at Bert, she didn’t notice the lump in his pants wasn’t marshmallows.

Say, this looks pretty good”, said Jake. “Let’s read it in bed tonight.”

“This is for us, Jake. This is for us.” She squeezed his arm tightly. They kissed and spent the next couple hours studying the photos and commenting to each other about the various people in the photos, then went to bed to finish reading the story. It was a little amateurish but good enough to get them excited. They had the best night of love making they had had in years.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

A really nice story, but I guess you should add bondage to meet the site's requirements (which I'm sure you will in the next chapters).
The story is really interesting, and I would really like to be a part of such a society) Although, I would not feel comfortable with it being so big, and having families. Anyway, check out my DeviantArt gallery when you have the time: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Oh, and check out my stories:
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?style=12&t=6141
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?style=1&t=6472
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

Thanks for the nice comments. The large group is the National Surrender Convention. The local group is under 100 people, and is where my story will center.

I've read both your stories several times and like them ver much. I've tried a number of times to get on DA, but it won't accept my password. And that's after I make up a new password and cut and paste it into DA. It still doesn't accept the password. What to do?

I have the same problem with TUG. No matter how many times I push the "Remember Me" button, it still makes me sign in a couple times an hour.

I have some nice photos to add to my story, but I don't know how to do photos. Too bad, I'd love to add photos (I've got quite a few of them), since I could write the story around the photos. (Having ADD is not all it's cracked up to be.) :-(
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

I guess there is a problem with your browser. Maybe the security setting are too high, and don't allow you to register.
How do you try to register on DA? You need to click "join" at the upper right corner, and then you will get a screen prompting you to come up with a username and a password. You also need to insert you email. Simple as that.
I guess you're not too internet-friendly, right?
As for attaching pictures, you need to do this via a third-party site. I use OneDrive, as gives you a lot of space to store stuff for free (and even more if you're willing to pay). You just need to upload your pic, click on "embed", then, copy the code it gives you and paste it in your message between [ img ] and [ /img ] tags (just without the spces between the brackets and the letters. Like this:Image

I know it sounds difficult for a beginner like you, but once you'll get it, it will be very easy to use.
There are other storage sites, of course, (DA is not one of them, though), just ask around, and see what other people use.

And I also want to say that you have inspired me to try to write my own "surrender society" story. My society will be small and intimate, though. just me and three or four girls, all with our hands up! I surrender!
Last edited by ILoveHandsUp 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

Hi,

I downloaded One Drive to my Mac and installed it, and have a blank screen. It's about 5am, so time for bed. Thanks for the nice photo. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you one.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Blindman wrote: 3 years ago Hi,

I downloaded One Drive to my Mac and installed it, and have a blank screen. It's about 5am, so time for bed. Thanks for the nice photo. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you one.
I've sent you a note. Also, maybe your Mac is the problem. I don't know, I've always found Macs weird.
Hands up!
pugbug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pugbug »

Blindman wrote: 3 years ago Hi,

Hey bud! I’ve sent you a message, click on “Private message” at the top of the webpage, let me know if you’d like to get in touch!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hope there will be more to this story, it has been a while since the very interesting first chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic