Among Us (FF/F, FFF/F, F/FFFF) - Update Part 36 + Epilogue (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like there's a storm brewing up! ;) I wonder what Monica has up her sleeve for D-Day.
Hehe, we'll have to find out but she definitely has her own plans.

Part 10

Chaina’s smile didn’t disappear as she, very slowly, knelt on top of Natalia’s legs. The bound girl tried her best to roll out of the way, but couldn’t. By the time Chaina had sat on her legs, Natalia had only accomplished rolling on her back, now looking face up, straight at her soon to be torturer.

“Let’s start with something simple.” Chaina lifted a bit of Natalia’s shirt. “Boss, this doesn’t count as harassment, right?”

“MMMPH!” Natalia protested, looking at Monica, who just shrugged.

“We are not at work.” That was her mere reply. I couldn’t tell if she was actually enjoying the scene or annoyed by it. A true neutral expression. She was doing a great job controlling her emotions.

“You heard it! Let’s see how much you can take.” Chaina laughed as she lifted the shirt even more, exposing her bare stomach.

“MMMPHH!! MMPHHH!” Natalia protested again and tried to struggle. Only her shoulders and head moved. Her lower body was immobilized by Chaina’s weight.

Soon, fingers started tickling her exposed sides. With her arms pinned behind her back, and her back pressed against the floor, poor Natalia couldn’t protect herself. All she could do was move from side to side… but with a tickling hand at each end, it was just a token gesture.

“NMMMPHH!! STMMPHHHH!!”

“Shhh, no talking.” Chaina giggled, as she kept tickling and tickling Natalia’s sides. She wasn’t going anywhere. At one point, her hands ran over her stomach, as the tickling continued.

“STMMMMPHHH!!!”

“Alright, alright.” Marcia clapped, making Chaina stop. “We don’t want her to be all exhausted.”

“Why not? If she is all tired, then she can torture me that much when she gets her turn.” Chaina replied, but didn’t resume the tickling. She remained sitting on her captive’s legs as she tried to recover her breath.

“So, it was really funny.” Marcia smiled. “But a couple of things. She has spent lots of energy. That cannot be good, am I right?”

Natalia attempted a muffled response, only to be hushed by Chaina, who gently stroked her face. “No talking from you, Nats. You are gagged, remember that.” She then looked at Marcia. “Well, that’s the whole point of tickling.”

“Sure, sure.” Marcia examined the captive closer. “But, you are going to be in charge of a captive or captives for hours and hours. It’s not good to have them all tired within the first hour. Then it will be really boring. Even with three or four captives.”

“I guess you are right. But I won’t have this little cutie for hours. She is mine for a few minutes only.” Chaina attacked Natalia’s tummy with a quick tickle before stopping.

“NMMPHH!!”

“Any other ideas beside tickling?” Marcia asked, curiously.

“Tickling is fine for me. I could go all day long.” Chaina then turned around, now facing the bound girl’s feet. Slowly, she removed her shoes.

“Whmmph? Cmmphh onmphhh!!”

“I told you to be quiet. You’ve just earned extra tickling.” Chaina said, picking Natalia’s toes one by one.

I looked at Marcia, who was having mixed feelings. I could tell part of her was enjoying watching a girl tied up being tickled, but other part of her expected a different kind of torture. Still, I couldn’t say it wasn’t funny to watch.

The tickling started soon. I couldn’t identify if her ribs were more ticklish than her feet, or maybe Natalia was just tired from all the torture. But her struggling was way less intense. That didn’t stop Chaina from having her fun, though.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle…” The big girl laughed as her fingers scratched Natalia’s bare soles.

“Stmmmmphhh… nmmphhhh….”

“Alright, alright, let her catch a break.” Marcia said, but didn’t move.

“Come on, please. Five more minutes.” Chaina pleaded, as she kept her tickling attack.

“NMMPHHH!!”

“You heard the lady, Chaina. Let her go.” Monica intervened.

This time, Chaina didn’t reply but stopped. She climbed off Natalia and approached the poor girl’s face. With a quick peck on her cheek and a ruffle for her hair, she stood up. “Well, this was fun. What now?”

Marcia knelt next to the captive and carefully rolled her on her stomach. She removed the restraints. “Now it’s her turn. Let’s give her some time to regain her breath.”

I helped Natalia to remove the tape from her lips as she glared at Chaina, who just smiled and blew a kiss at her. A bottle of water, a bathroom break, and Natalia was good to go.

“So…” I asked shyly. “Marcia, you said you could teach me how to…”

“How to subdue a bigger person?” She smiled back. “What was your plan?”

“Well, I kind of hit her back on the knees.” I moved my legs like I was hitting something with my own knee. “And then grab her hands as she is falling. That’s how we practiced back at… the…. office.”

My last four words went from normal speed to really slow as I realized Monica was there with us. After all, she was really pissed off about her team being involved. She just moved her hand away and went to the door.

“Just pretend I am not here. I’ll go get something to drink.” She said, leaving the four of us alone.

“Sure, sure, that sounds like a good plan. But you can bring your captive down like this.” Marcia took a pair of zipties, walked behind Chaina and without warning, swept her leg, making Chaina fall forward.

“Hey!”

Chaina tried to protect herself from the fall with both hands, except that Marcia had grabbed one of them and placed the ziptie around it. Soon, the other arm was brought behind her back and both wrists were ziptied together.

“What the hell was that?” Chaina asked, still in shock.

“Relax, there was no harm in that.” Marcia explained. “You just look for how she is supporting her weight and attack that leg. Be sure to grab one of her wrists as she’s falling to speed the process.”

“But, she was really loud…” I objected.

“You all are going to be gagged during the game, don’t worry about it.” Marcia reassured me.

Natalia jumped and took the tape roll. “That reminds me. You were too loud. Time to be quiet.”

Before Chaina could reply, a strip of tape was placed on her lips. And a second one. And a third. “HMMPH?”

“Just for good measure.” Natalia winked at her. “It’s payback time.”

“Alright, it’s your turn now.” Marcia said, taking her seat. “Which are your ideas?”

“Actually… I am open for suggestions.” Natalia smiled down at her now captive. “You said you can make the fun last longer, right?”
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Wow, this is an amazing story so far! Great job with it. I'm curious for how it will continue once the official among us game starts again!
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

This is a very creative story that provides a very interesting read. Thank you for sharing!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

bg23 wrote: 3 years ago Wow, this is an amazing story so far! Great job with it. I'm curious for how it will continue once the official among us game starts again!
DarthRevan3994 wrote: 3 years ago This is a very creative story that provides a very interesting read. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you so much!

Part 11

“Nmmphh! Nmmmphh!!” Chaina protested, while she tried to struggle on the floor.

“Nobody asked you, dear.” That was Natalia’s response. “Marcia, you were saying?”

“For starters, you have been her captive, so there is payback. Try and tickle her.” Marcia said.

Natalia turned her eyes on Chaina and gave her an evil smile. “Oh, I will do more than trying.”

After saying that, she got on her knees, next to the tall, bound and gagged girl. Lying on her back, there was no way for Chaina to escape, especially because Natalia was going to sit on her thighs. But, unexpectedly, Marcia stopped it. “Nope. Give her some room to struggle and escape.”

All three of us looked at her, confused. “Why… why would I want her to escape?” Natalia asked.

“Just go with it and you’ll see.” Marcia assured her. Natalia pouted but followed her indications. She sat next to Chaina, instead of on top of her. “Now tickle her tummy.”

“With pleasure.” Natalia said, making a gesture with her hands, like she was rolling up her imaginary sleeves. “Ready or not, here I come, Chaina!”

“NMMPHH!” Chaina attempted to protest as her abs were attacked by Natalia’s fingers. “MMMPHH!!”

“Just her tummy. Wait and see.” Marcia said. Natalia, of course, obeyed. Her fingers ran all across Chaina’s stomach and belly, as the taller girl struggled and tried to get away from her. The captor girl, of course, followed her and kept tickling her.

“MMMPHHH!!”

“Let’s see how much you like being tickled merciless, honey.” Natalia said, crawling next to the bound captive. Chaina rocked her body, flopping like a fish, trying to get on her side instead of just lying on her back. I quickly understood why. Marcia had indicated to just tickle the abs, so she was trying to protect that area. With more effort and more tickling, soon Chaina was on her stomach, protecting herself from the tickling.

“Perfect!” Marcia clapped, as Natalia tried to get her fingers under Chaina to keep tickling her. “Stop tickling her, woman. Now we must encourage her to expose her stomach so you can restart the tickling.”

Natalia stopped and looked up at Marcia. “And how do we do that?”

I looked at trussed up Chaina and then at Marcia. I gave it a thought. The only way to make her roll on her back again was to make her uncomfortable about being facedown. Having spent lots of time tied up by my co-workers, when I had had my hands tied behind my back, lying on my stomach was kind of comfortable. No pressure on shoulders on arms. So, was there a way to make Chaina roll back, on her back?

There was one.

Marcia moved her hand, like she was smacking the air. Then, she gave Natalia a wink. It took a second for me to get it. It took less for Natalia, who smiled even wider and winked back.

SMACK.

“HMMMPHHH!!” Chaina protested as Natalia gave her butt a playful slap.

Another smack.

“HMMMPHHH!!” She protested again, and moved her hands, trying to protect her backside from the spanking.

“Oh no, you don’t…” Natalia just grabbed the bound hands and lifted them, exposing Chaina’s bum, as she delivered it a third slap.

“MMMPHHH!!”

Another spank came. And another. It didn’t sound loud, so I knew they weren’t particularly hard. But enough to be annoying, for sure. Natalia laughed, and I couldn’t help to have a small giggle. It was really funny to see the action from the outside. The spanking continued.

“Roll on your back and this soon will be over.” Natalia said. Chaina shook her head. “You don’t want to? I guess you like being spanked then.” Then a really hard spank echoed in the room.

“HMMMPHH!!” Chaina protested loudly, now trying to roll away from her captor.

“That’s right. Keep rolling. I am looking forward to that tickling. But until you roll completely on your back…” Natalia spanked Chaina once again.

“MMPHHH!!!” The bound captive protested again, now trying as hard as she could to roll on her side.

The scene repeated again and again as Chaina jerked her body. Soon, she was on her side, but that didn’t stop Natalia, who kept spanking her. I approached Marcia and whispered. “So… simple, huh?”

“Yeah, you could say that…” She replied. “Other ways include having the captive decide when she wants to switch the torture. Like having her beg to change from tickling to spanking or vice versa.”

“Even if she’s gagged?” I asked, really interested.

“Sure! I mean, your captive cannot talk but they can still make muffled sounds. Or they can even snap their fingers, signaling you that they want to change.”

“Oh.” I blinked twice, processing what I’ve just heard. “Ohhh, that’s really clever.”

“I know, right?” Marcia said.

By that time, Chaina was already on her back. Now protecting her backside against the floor, but leaving her stomach exposed.

Natalia didn’t need Marcia to tell her what to do. Neither Marcia intervened. We all knew what was about to happen. With her front exposed, soon Natalia’s fingers were all over the ribs and stomach, tickling Chaina once again.

“MMMMPHHHHHHH!!!”

“Shhh, you are too loud. Just take it like a big girl.” Natalia said, intensifying the tickling.

The torture continued for a while. It wasn’t long before Chaina tried to get on her front again, doing her best to escape from the tickling. Marcia’s smile indicated that it was exactly as she had planned. Natalia tickled her captive until she was lying facedown on the floor. And we all knew what was coming next.

SMACK.

“MMMPHH!!”

I giggled again. Chaina’s face was red from embarrassment and struggling too much. I could tell Natalia wasn’t going hard on her, but switching from torture to torture was hard. And, to make it even worse, Chaina actually could choose which one to receive. It was just…. she was going to suffer one. There was no escape.

She buried her face on the ground and I could tell she was trying to endure the spanking as much as she could, just to recover from the tickling. After a minute or so, her body started to struggle again.

“Oh, I was having so much fun spanking you, darling.” Natalia said. “Well, soon it will be tickling time again.”

“Grmmphh…” Chaina grunted under her gag as she kept struggling.

“Ok, ok, I think that was more than enough.” Marcia stopped her. “But you do get my point. It’s not just about the tickling.”

“Oh come on! Five more minutes. This is really funny!” Natalia protested.

“Sorry. Time’s up. Now release her, please.” Marcia replied.

“Alright!” Natalia said, visibly disappointed. “But you are right. That psychological thing… I loved it. Hopefully we can use some of that after the game.”

After a while, Chaina’s wrists and ankles were free. She sat up and carefully, removed her own gag. Not that Natalia or any of us were in a hurry to help her. After tossing the strips aside, Chaina pointed her finger in a menacing way at her friend. “You are so dead.”

“Don’t be such a bad sport.” Natalia said, laughing. “Not my fault that you didn’t look for expert help.”

“Now it’s my turn!” Chaina said, still sitting on the floor.

I repeated the same drill with Natalia and soon, the tables were turned. Marcia told me more tips about ambushing and tying up my victims even quickier. Like that same afternoon before we had been…. Interrupted by Lori, Carmelle and Rossana, this was fun. Lots of fun. Even Monica, after she returned, seemed to be having a good time.

And the two girls… lots of tickling and spanking. Mostly tickling. Each time the turn was over, it became more intense. Like a competition, but a friendly one. A funny one. I could really have used some of that. But now that it was going to be over after the Sales Fair, all I had to focus on was one thing: winning as a crewmate or as the imposter.

“This is not over!” Chaina said, after a particularly long tickling torture.

“Sadly, it is.” Marcia said. Natalia stuck out her tongue, mocking Chaina. “You two have passed and I am pretty sure you can take care of the captive or captives after the game. And Wendy here also looks capable enough of taking down her competition, in case she gets to be the imposter. There is only one thing left.”

“What’s that?” I asked, intrigued.

To my surprise, it was Monica who intervened. “Do you actually know how to play the game?”
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Looking forward to the grand finale!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Such a great idea for a DID story.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago Looking forward to the grand finale!
roguehorseman wrote: 2 years ago Such a great idea for a DID story.
Thank you for your comments! Also, sorry for keeping you waiting.

Part 12

“How is it going?” Chaina asked me for the eighth or ninth time.

“So so.” I answered. “I am getting a bit better at this.”

This was the day. The day before the actual game night. The Marketing Team was in charge of setting the place first, so their office was kind of empty. The girls were going and coming all day. I had taken one of their desks, not wanting to be near my co-workers. And, since the Sales Team was going to do most of the work that night, we had kind of a free day. I took advantage and was practising my deceiving skills on the actual online game. Among Us.

My first attempts were poor. I was getting killed or I couldn’t find out who the imposter was. Or convince the others that I wasn’t. It was frustrating.

But the marketing girls had made a bet about it. If I could manage to win most of the games, Monica would win. If I lost, then it would be Chaina and Natalia. I didn’t know what the bet was about, but Chaina and Natalia were really interested, so I figured out the games (the tie-up games) would continue outside the Sales Team.

I played a couple more games. I was getting better each time. Like I had spotted back on one of the training sessions, my co-workers weren’t good at bluffing or trying to find out who the imposter was. They just wanted to attack me, or Alexandra, or whoever they had on their way. I needed to outsmart them, if I was to be the imposter. Or to find out who the imposter was as quickly as possible.

Loud noises startled me and distracted me from the game. Alexandra and Monica were arguing about the activities of the day. It sounded serious. Monica, as always, tried to maintain calm and professional, but I could tell that my boss was getting on her nerves. After the discussion was over, she entered the Marketing Office.

“So, how is your game?” She asked me, visibly affected by the discussion.

“I’ve just won a couple more. But I’ve lost more so…”

“You better win tomorrow.” She said, looking at the spot where Alexandra had been. “You better win.”

More pressure. I felt like the sake of my new friends and allies was at stake. Not just mine. Monica, apparently, noticed that, and tried to reassure me. “Sorry, didn’t mean to pressure you. We trust you’ll win.”

I smiled at her and kept playing. At the beginning, it felt weird to lie directly at other people, but I got how to play it. Be close to someone so they could be your alibi. In case of being the impostor, act like you didn’t know anything. Do not engage into any discussion, just let the other players kill themselves. In case of being a crewmate, try to figure out who could be lying. And, especially, always be in the presence of one or two other players.

But there were like only five of us. Alexandra, Lori, Carmella, Rossana and me. It would be hard. Like the game, we had different tasks, eventually we would be apart from each other. The imposter could take advantage of us.

I tried not to think of it until the roles were sorted.

The rest of the day went relatively slow because of my anxiety. I couldn’t wait until the night. I left the office earlier to try and get some sleep before. I only managed to sleep an hour. I was too nervous.

But the time came. I arrived at the Fair place just as the sun was setting. John, Marcia, the Marketing girls and the Sales girls were already there.

“Finally, look who decided to appear.” Carmelle said mockingly. “Your majesty, we were expecting you.”

I decided not to reply. I had more important things to do. Marcia opened a small chest. “Ladies, if you please…”

“What are those, skinny?!” Lori said, in a mix of surprise and confusion.

“Those are your gags.” Marcia explained, pulling one of the devices from the chest. It was a small black panel gag. “Remember, you have to play the game while being gagged. That prevents cheating and other stuff.”

“You don’t trust us, huh?” Rossana said.

“From what I’ve learned from you in training, the answer would be no.” Marcia continued. “So you may place the gag. It’s not very restrictive, so to speak. It’s easier to remove than the duct tape. Just be sure to secure the strap under the jaw, that way…”

Marcia explained the procedure as I picked one. My coworkers did the same. Marcia assured us they were disinfected and ready. I sighed. This was the beginning of the game.

We needed help to secure them. We had played these games, or they had played their games with me, but it had been mostly ropes and tape. Nothing as sophisticated as these things. John helped me as the other girls helped each other. I couldn’t help to notice the Marketing team was looking at us very curiously.

“Alright, ladies. Please…” Marcia made a gesture with her hand and Monica came with a small bag. “She will now give each of you a paper with your role. Please, do not show them to anybody, or you’ll be disqualified and will spend the rest of the night and tomorrow as a captive.”

“Whmmp dnmmpt…?” Alexandra started to ask something but realized she was gagged. Monica gave a small and quick smile.

Apparently, Marcia understood her. “Why don’t you pick up the papers yourselves? Like I said… I don’t trust you. Monica.”

I thought the girls would protest, but deep inside, they knew Marcia was right. So Monica gave each of them the paper. I was last. I tried to look at their expressions, trying to find out some hints or anything. I picked up mine and read it.

IMPOSTOR.

Just great… that meant I had to now capture all those four, more experienced girls. I looked around and Chaina gave me a small wink. Was that just trying to give me confidence? Or was it a sign that this had been all a set up?

“Now that we are ready, please put the papers in your pockets. You’ll find out who is who when you call the meeting. For those, I give you these.”

She gave each of us the same devices we had used on training. An alarm was going to sound if we pressed the button. It would mean an emergency meeting or that somebody had found a tied up captive. I knew it. I had played the game all day.

Next, our tasks were given to us. A piece of paper, written and printed by Alexandra, containing the tasks we needed to do for the next hours. That was different from the online game, as mine were not fake tasks, but real ones. I looked around. Somehow, I needed to get those tasks done and capture the rest of the girls. And then finish whatever tasks they would leave unfinished. But that was a problem later. First, I needed to capture them.

“Ready, girls?” Marcia asked, as the Marketing team started to leave. They would return earlier the next day. Only John and Marcia were going to stay overnight with us.

I nodded, being used to being gagged, I knew replying the question was pointless. But Carmelle and Lori forgot about and made some muffled noises. Marcia smiled. “Oh, I forgot. You may have these little bags.”

Just great, I thought. More stuff to carry around. I looked inside it. It contained several zipties.

“You all get the same zipties. Only the imposter may use them, but just so none of you feel left behind.” She giggled. “Just kidding, of course it’s just to create more confusion.”

“Now, may the game begin.”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Great Update.
I'm just torn apart between wanting to know how the game will end and not wanting the story to end
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Great Update.
I'm just torn apart between wanting to know how the game will end and not wanting the story to end
Thank you so much!

Part 13

How the hell was I supposed to accomplish this?

It was going to be really tricky. The good thing was that I had all the time in the world. Contrary to the online game, the tasks wouldn’t be so easily finished. The preparation for the Sales Fair could take hours. That was good. The bad part was… I couldn’t sabotage anything. And that I didn’t trust my skills at capturing people, even with all the practice.

We all stayed together for the first hour. We could figure out which tasks we had to do, so it wasn’t difficult. I could also sense there was lots of mistrust among the girls, not just with me. The previous training sessions with the girls had done that. If there were any allies, I would have said… Lori and Carmelle. Alexandra was clearly upset with them. And Rossana… Rossana was an unknown variable.

I sighed through my nose. Capturing Lori or Carmelle would have been easier since they were shorter than me. But it wouldn’t work. If I had captured Lori, for example, then Carmelle would likely not be a suspect. Or vice versa. That would narrow it down to Alexandra, Rossana… and myself.

So I had to go for one of the other two. My chances would be the really tall Alexandra or the taller than me Rossana.

I pondered my options. Taking Alexandra out would be huge, but then there was the Lori-Carmelle alliance. And I didn’t trust Rossana here.

I needed Rossana out first.

Choosing wasn’t very difficult. The difficult part would be to actually capture her. The second hour started and the girls started to separate from each other. The place was quite large and we had lots of tasks. A stand here, brochures there. One poster in that spot, checking if the screen and the presentation video worked in another… stuff like that. I waited: if playing the online game had taught me something, it was to not act suspicious. If all the girls remained in one place, I had to stay with them. If they started going away, then not follow one. It could really make you a target.

And I already was a target, since these girls weren’t fond of me.

So once they walked away from the first place, I did the same. Suspicious looks were exchanged, but mostly among them, not with me. Maybe they didn’t even consider me as the impostor. Or just thought, in case I was, that I wouldn’t have the skills to win the game. Like expected, no looks were exchanged between Lori and Carmelle. Perfect. My first idea wasn’t that bad after all.

Half an hour passed, and I had accomplished little with my tasks. My thoughts were mostly in capturing Rossana. I took the first floor and passed by a few spots. Shoot, I should have looked well where she was going. Now I needed to find her. I walked to the stairs when somebody stood in front of me.

Lori.

I remembered the game. It was a game of deception. She didn’t know I was the impostor.

So I used the best acting skills I could gather.

I looked around like I was a frightened mouse, or at least tried to. I also took a step back away from her, without breaking eye contact. She seemed confused. Of course, I was treating her like she was the impostor, when she wasn’t. That was the confusion for her. She took a step forward and walked past me, while I took another step back. Lori muttered something like “stmphdmph gmpphrl” and walked away.

Phew, that could give me an alibi for later.

I went to the second floor. That floor had less space, and I entered one of the rooms. I placed a poster there and waited. Lori was downstairs. Maybe the other girls were there as well. If it was only Rossana and me up here, I would be the main suspect.

But luckily for me, I heard footsteps. I opened the door slightly and watched Alexandra passing by. Perfect. Lori coming down from the second floor and Alexandra coming up. That would give them enough doubt.

I waited for my boss to go away and leave the room. But Rossana wasn’t there. I went back to the first floor. Carmelle passed by, without noticing me. Or maybe ignoring me. These girls really underestimated me.

Back to the start position, I found Rossana. Like Carmelle, she didn’t notice me. She was looking at some papers in front of a table. A blue blanket was placed on top of it, covering the table legs down to the floor. Perfect again.

I remembered what I had practised. Kick the inner side of the legs, grab wrists, push down to the floor.

Time for the real deal.

I rushed. I should have taken my time, but I was too nervous. By the time Rossana heard my footsteps, it was too late. I couldn’t reach for the inner thighs, so I swept her leg. She felt on her knees. Quickly I grabbed her left wrist. Darn, it should have been the right one. But Rossana was too shocked about what was happening and she didn’t react right away. I took a ziptie from my bag. Again, my mistake. I should have had that ready.

But Rossana’s initial surprise helped me.

I grabbed the ziptie and secured her left wrist. By the time I grabbed her right one and pulled it behind her back, she had realized what was happening. But it was too late. Her hands here now secured behind her back.

She started to struggle and tried to stand back on her feet. I pushed her forward into the ground with a little bit of excessive force. She felt hard.

“Smmprrmmphh” I said, instinctively.

Rossana turned her head to see who her captor was. Her eyes went crazy to notice it was me. Not Lor, Carmelle or Alexandra. Me. I would have enjoyed it but I was very nervous, and focused on securing her ankles. Her second surprise shock helped me again, as she didn’t kick until her ankles were ziptied together.

I had done it!

I had captured my first captive!

I sighed through my nose. I had never had such strong mixed feelings at that time. I was super excited because of my achievement, but nervous and anxious that somebody might have found me. I wished I could have enjoyed Rossana’s look of disbelief and anger. But there was no time for that. I knelt next to my captive and started rolling her down the table and the blue blanket.

“Mmmmphhh!!” Rossana protested indignantly.

I giggled behind my own gag. It was funny, like tying Chaina or Natalia, but different. My captive wasn’t a friend of mine, it was somebody I disliked. And she disliked me back. And she couldn’t do anything about it. My confidence grew. I looked at her and smiled. She looked at me in anger and started struggling.

“Bmmmpd gmmprl.” I muttered and gave her a couple of pats on her butt.

“MMMPH!!” She protested.

I waved her goodbye and left the table. Now I needed to hide or go away until somebody came here. Lucky for me, the room had two doors. I took the one I hadn’t used and walked away. The restrooms weren’t far away. If I could reach them and nobody was there, I would have the perfect excuse.

I walked fast this time. I reached the ladies’ room. I opened the door. Nobody was there. I double checked. Great. I only had to wait.

Suddenly, the alarm went off.

They had found Rossana.

Argh, that was quick. Time to act again. I washed my hands and dry them in a very clumsy way. I did that on purpose. I took a big breath through my nose. I knew the game. I had practiced my deception. They didn’t have those skills.

Another big breath.

I walked out of the restrooms. It was emergency meeting time.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 14

“Mmmphh… Mmmmphh!!” Lori shouted, signaling Marcia to remove her gag.

I flexed my jaw muscles as mine was already removed, as well as Carmelle’s and Alexandra’s. Marcia moved to Lori and removed hers, while my eyes ran through the room.

Once Rossana had been found, Marcia made sure to strap a blindfold covering her eyes. Even one look could give away who her captor had been… that being me. Once blindfolded, some guys, from Marcia’s crew I assumed, had taken her away. Probably to where Chaina and Natalia were, in case they were not sleeping.

I couldn’t think about that. I had to focus on the emergency meeting.

“Finally, skinny.” Lori said to Marcia. “No, who was it?”

Stupid question. Nobody was going to admit she was the impostor.

“It’s either one of you two, guys.” Alexandra said, with almost no emotion in her voice, pointing at Carmelle and Lori.

“What?!” Both girls shouted at the same time.

“It’s the truth.” Alexandra said. “I saw Wendy upstairs just a while ago. Carmelle was down stairs and I have no idea where Lori was. So, I say Lori.”

“How do we know it wasn’t you, huh?” Lori said. “Just because you didn’t see me? Well, I didn’t see you either. For me, it was you.”

“Who else can capture a girl that quickly?” Alexandra replied. “You two have lots of experience.”

“And you are way taller than us!” Carmelle said. “We know Wendy is a pushover, so she couldn’t have done it. I didn’t do it, and I am certain that Lori didn’t do it…”

“Why do you trust your friend so much? Maybe she captured Rossana.”

“Oh that makes no sense!” Lori said. “First you accuse Carmelle and then you accuse me. You have not a single proof. It was you!”

“Girls, time to vote.” Marcia intervened. “Who do you vote for?”

“Alexandra!” Lori and Carmelle said at the same time.

“What? That’s not fair.” The boss replied. “One of you is not the impostor and it’s going to lose because it’s too stupid to trust her friend. You are making us lose.”

“Your vote, boss, although, I don’t know why…” Carmelle said. “You’ve already lost this time. Prepare to be bound and gagged for the whole night.”

“Then I vote for you.” Alexandra said, with a little defeat in her voice.

“Thanks to skinny, I have some rope in here... “ Lori said, but Marcia stopped her.

“Wait. We still need Wendy to vote.”

The three girls looked at me. I froze.

I needed all the girls out of the way. Taking Alexandra this way would have been easy. She was the tallest, and hardest to capture. But Carmelle and Lori were really close friends, and since they didn’t know how to play this bluff game… they would then guess I was the impostor. It would be lost: they would just keep company to each other for the rest of the night, and I would lose.

“I think it was… Carmelle.” I said.

“What? You believe this stupid giraffe?” Carmelle shouted. “She did it and she's trying to blame me.”

“It’s a tie, then nobody gets tied up this time.” Marcia said.

Alexandra sighed in relief. Lori and Carmelle looked at each other and then at me. “You are going to make us lose, idiot.” Carmelle said. “Think for yourself at least once.”

“Yeah…” Lori added. “Your marketing friends are not here for you. She’s going to capture us and it’s all because of you.”

“Time to be gagged again.” Marcia said, to stop the argument.

I was relieved. Nobody had thought I was the impostor, which was really good. There was animosity among the girls, they would mistrust each other, but had no idea who I was. The gag was back for me and the other girls, and we were back on the game.

The next tasks were a little tricky. Installing computers and screens wasn't precisely my best strength. And it did require strength. Nevertheless, it gave me time to think. Going after Alexandra was difficult. The tallest, hardest girl to capture. Plus, the other two would think I was the impostor, for the first time. Although, being the last voting, probably they would think it was the other one. It was too risky.

I would have to go after one of the other girls. Either Lori or Carmelle. Then, the other one would think it was Alexandra. I could win that vote. It was my best choice. It was going as well as I could think of. I was just so close to winning. I just needed to capture one more girl and try to deceive the other two.

I didn’t have my phone, but it was still dark outside. It took me several minutes to set up the laptops and screens in their respective desks. After all, this was a game but also work. Most of the commissions depended on the Fair. And, in case I won, I would get all of them.

After some time, I checked the other girls. Lori and Carmelle, apparently, have splitted up. Their many tasks didn’t allow them to stay together for too long. Also, communication of any kind was forbidden. Marcia was passing by from time to time, checking on us. A single infraction, and the game would be over.

I moved to another room when I found Lori. I checked outside. No sign of the other girls. Perfect. Lori was just thin enough to be an easy capture. If she decided to follow the rules of course.

I walked near her. She didn’t seem to notice me, just like Rossana. It couldn’t be so easy, I thought. I just needed to…

“Whmmph?” Lori noticed I was right behind her and turned around. We looked at each other.

Damn it, she had found out it was me.

I could look it into her eyes.

But before she could make a move, I picked up one of the zipties with one hand and grabbed her wrist with the other. She attempted to run but I wrapped the ziptie around her hand.

She looked at me again.

I smiled under the gag. She knew what had to happen.

If she resisted, then it would be game over. Rossana and her would lose. Lori because she had broken the rules. She just had to allow me to capture her before the girls arrived to this room.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wendy has more going for herself than she realizes. Is she going to withdraw her resignation and move to marketing?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

This is getting better everytime.
Can't wait for more
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Wendy has more going for herself than she realizes. Is she going to withdraw her resignation and move to marketing?
Technically she has already resigned. Probably won't move to marketing but... that doesn't mean her games with the girls will be over.
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago This is getting better everytime.
Can't wait for more
Thanks!

Part 15

“Stmmphh mmvmmphh!” I said through my gag.

“Mmmph…” Lori tried to reply.

Trying to tell a captive to stop moving was hard since I was gagged. But Lori got the idea. I pulled her hand behind her back and she complied, even against her will. Soon, I had ziptied it. Her other wrist followed. Her hands were firmly secured behind her.

“Dmmpwnmmph” I said, placing my hands on her shoulders and pushing her down.

“Mmmph!” She protested and didn’t comply this time. But I knew what to do. The practise helped me. I kicked the back of her knees, maybe with more strength than required. But it worked. Lori fell on the floor, first knees and then the rest of her body.

“MMMPHH!!” She protested again, more angrily this time. It should have hurt. I was about to apologize, but soon returned to reality. I had little time. Besides… she kind of had it coming.

I went to work on her ankles. Ziptying them was difficulty. She tried to kick them out of my hands. Urgh, it was just going to make it difficult. If she kept resisting me, she was doomed and I would have won. She could have still tried and won if Carmelle and Alexandra found out I was the impostor. And I thought for a while to let her get herself disqualified. But that meant the other two girls would go free. I didn’t want that.

It was the safe move, but I had gone too far by now. I needed to have all of them as my captives. I delivered a hard slap on Lori’s butt.

“HMMPHH!” She shouted angrily.

But she stopped moving. So I took advantage and ziptied her ankles together. And that was it. By the time she resumed her struggle, it was too late. She was out of the game.

I smiled under my gag and spanked her butt again, now that she was completely helpless.

“MMMMPHHH!!” Lori protested and I giggled a little.

But what now? I considered leaving the room. I took a step back and contemplated my work. Lori was at my feet, struggling like crazy, more than Rossana had done. Her angry eyes were fixed on me. A great show. But I was still playing the game.

I turned around to go to the door. Was I going to wait until any of the girls found her? That could take time and I could capture any of them. That would be game over for them. Unless…

“MMMMPHHHHH!!” Lori’s protests interrupted me. I looked at her. I dreamt big. I had to go all in.

So I sounded the alarm myself.

I stood there and looked at Lori. Lori had stopped her movements and looked confused. I knew it. Neither of the girls knew how to play the game. It took a while until she understood what I was going to do. Her eyes went from confused to shocked and then back to angry. I smiled again and wiggled a goodbye with my hand.

Rules stated that we had to go back to the room of our first meeting. The one where we had been gagged and tasks had been delivered. So I did just that, leaving Lori behind. As I walked, I focused on my plan. I had played the game. The other girls didn’t know how. That was my strength.

I arrived first, followed by Carmelle and then Alexandra. They looked around. We were missing a fourth person. I looked around, trying to look as confused as them.

Soon, muffled sounds were heard. We turned our heads and watched a tied up, gagged and now blindfolded Lori being taken to another room, where probably Rossana was. I gave the other girls a good look. Carmelle was scared and Alexandra was surprised. I did my best to look confused as Marcia entered the room.

“That took a while but, another girl has fallen.” She said, removing my gag. “Two crewmates alive and still one impostor. Fancy that.”

There was a special delight in her voice. Maybe the fact that Lori, the skinny girl who had been calling her skinny, was captured had made it particularly pleasant. Carmelle’s gag was removed next.

“Alexandra, you b*tch!” She shouted, pointing at our boss. “You did it!”

“Please wait until everybody is ungagged and free to speak, please.” Marcia said, removing Alexandra’s gag.

“Why do you put the blame on me?” Alexandra replied once ungagged. “I know for sure you did it!”

“Shouldn’t you be asking the person who called for the meeting?” Marcia asked.

The girls turned their heads to look at me. Marcia winked at me, behind their backs. I gulped. I needed to give my best performance.

“I.. ehem… I found her…” I stuttered as best as I could, as I went explaining where I had found her.

“Well... “ Carmelle looked at Alexandra. “Just admit it and finish this stupid game.”

Alexandra crossed her arms in front of her and stood in front of Carmelle. I hadn’t noticed how tall she was until now. Carmelle looked really small next to her. “Why would I have done it? It’s clear that I have grudges because Lori tied up me during training…”

“Exactly why you did it. Ha! I got you.” Carmelle pointed at her, standing on her tiptoes to try to make herself as tall as possible. “I vote for Alexandra!”

“You sure?” Marcia asked.

“Of course! Who else?” Carmelle looked at me. “Wendy? She hasn’t captured a single fly in her life. She was never going to be able to subdue and tie up Lori.”

“You seem to forget she taped up Natalia and Chaina…” Alexandra said.

Carmelle laughed. “Yeah, because it was consensual. You are just trying to change the focus because you did it!”

“And why not you?” Alexandra replied. “Maybe you tie your friend and try to blame me for it. A genius move.”

Not as genius as mine, I thought. “Nope, my vote still stands. Impostor!” Carmelle said.

“Ok, then my vote is for…” Alexandra took a deep breath. “You!”

“You girls realize if the wrong person is accused, the crewmates lose, right?” Marcia intervened.

“Then it’s up to you, Wendy.” Carmelle said. “Who do you think did it?”

I took a deep breath. I had them. It was game over. I just needed to consider who I wanted to tie up more. “I think it was… Carmelle.”

“What? No way!” Carmelle said as Alexandra laughed at her. “Change your vote!” I shook my head. “You are dooming us!”

“My vote is final.” I replied.

“Thankfully, Marcia here gave us some zipties.” Alexandra said. “May we…?”

“Be my guest.” Marcia replied.

Alexandra walked behind Carmelle and pulled her hands behind her back. They were soon ziptied. She looked at me. “You big idiot! You have made us lose the game because your brain is so tiny to think better! You…”

“Shouldn’t she be gagged?” I asked. Marcia nodded and gave me her previous gag.

“Don’t you dare! You have also lost and you soon will be restrained as me. You stupid mmphhh!!” She couldn’t finish the sentence as I put the gag back over her mouth. I pulled the straps a little tighter than necessary.

“Great. Now hold her while I finish with her feet.”

She wasn’t in position to move around but I walked behind her and replaced Alexandra as she knelt to ziptie her feet. I took hold of her shoulders and waited. I just needed to wait until her feet were restrained.

I came close to her ear. “And I didn’t lose. I am… the impostor.”

“Whmmph?!” Carmelle asked, in shock. I slapped her ass hard as she processed the new information. “MMMPHH!!”

I released my hold and she couldn’t maintain balance. She fell hard on the ground on her shoulder.

“Why did you do that?” Alexandra asked me, angrily.

I smiled. “Please, check her role and let’s find out who the imposter is.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

How sweet it is!
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

I'm just living it. The way Wendy gets back at all of them is so satisfying
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago How sweet it is!
Indeed.
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago I'm just living it. The way Wendy gets back at all of them is so satisfying
Heh, I am glad you are enjoying it!

Part 16

Alexandra blinked confused. She didn’t understand what had happened until she reached for Carmelle’s paper.

CREWMATE

She blinked again. I smiled and showed her my paper.

“You are the impostor!” She yelled. “You did this. I got you now. She is the one!”

But Marcia smiled too. “Sorry, the game is over. Only one crewmate remains, so the impostor wins. Now, because there is still some work to be done, we can allow you to stay untied until you finish your tasks and then…”

“No freaking way!” Alexandra shouted, standing in front of Marcia, the height difference really noticing then. “I am not moving a finger so she gets all of our bonus.”

“Have it your way.” Marcia called for the people who had taken Lori before. They grabbed a tied up Carmelle and blindfolded her, carrying her away.

“MMMPHH!!” Carmelle protested angrily.

“Now, I can have the guys hold you and tie you as tight as required. Also, you will spend tomorrow tied up until the fair is over, maybe even more…” Marcia explained.

“You cannot do this!” Alexandra replied angrily.

“I can, it’s in the contract you all signed. Losers get to be tied up and lose their bonus. You can spend a few more hours untied but working or endure your loser treatment.”

Alexandra turned red with anger and frustration. I could see her shaking but she agreed to finish her tasks. I sighed relieved. “It’s your fault and you are going to pay.”

I took a step back. “I already resigned, you know?”

“I will find a way.” She pointed her thin finger at me. “This is not over.”

I sighed again. “Can we have her gagged? After all, we have been doing our tasks while gagged.”

Alexandra protested. “She cannot do that!”

Marcia shrugged. “You want to be fully tied up or not?”

My boss shook again angrily but accepted the gag. I was going to ask Marcia to let me do it, but I assumed an angry Alexandra was more than enough. We both picked up our lists and proceeded. The problem was that now I also had to do the remaining tasks from Rossana, Lori and Carmelle.

At least I wasn’t gagged. I restarted my tasks, walking away from Alexandra. The next day was going to be fun, but I didn’t need to incentivize her frustration and anger. I was doing well on my own.

After a few minutes passed and I was getting sleepy. I should have thought about it. Maybe I could finish my chores but I would be really tired the next day. I thought it was going to be really difficult to make good sales if I was exhausted or if this place wasn’t ready.

But I was startled by cheerful shouts, coming from Chaina and Natalia running towards me.

“You won! You won!” Natalia shouted, hugging me.

“Yeah, yeah.. It was…” I closed my eyes, struggling to find the words.

“Look at you, you are all sleepy.” Chaina took the list of tasks from my hands. “Go home, have a good sleep. Tomorrow is your great day.”

“But…” I reached my hand to take the lists but Natalia stopped me.

“Go! We’ll take care of this. Your captives aren’t going anywhere.”

I hugged Natalia back. “Thanks, girls. Really. But how am I getting home?”

Chaina smiled. “Oh, John is here somewhere. I will look for him and he will give you a ride home.”

I nodded. I could really use some sleep. Chaina went to look for John. Natalia smiled at me. “Do you want to see them?”

“Who?” I asked, confused by my sleepiness.

“Your captives, of course.” Natalia giggled. “Oh, don’t worry, they are blindfolded so they won’t see you. But you can see them.”

I giggled. Sure, it was going to be a picture for the ages. Natalia grabbed my wrists and pulled me, clearly in a hurry before I left to get my much needed sleep.

She guided me into a room far away from the Sales Fair stands. It made sense: the captives were going to be kept away from our leads. Not a chance to watch a bound girl during a Sales Fair. Would it increase the chance to make a sale? Nah, I was just sleepy thinking about it. Natalia opened the door.

They were there. Lori, Carmelle and Rossana, their hands ziptied behind their back, their ankles tied together, their jaws still trapped into the panel gag and a blindfold covering their eyes. I giggled as I watched them. Their struggles were different. Rossana, being the first one captured, barely moved. Lori still moved around, but the one who struggled a lot was Carmelle, because she was the last captive. She jerked her body, trying to get out of her restraints. It was quite a show.

I picked up my phone and started filming them. It was bliss. I thought for a second to torment them, so they would all start to struggle, but, on second thought, I decided it was going to be a bit too much. I recorded for a few minutes before Chaina arrived with John.

“Here’s your ride home.” Chaina said. “Now let’s go and do the remaining tasks. Tomorrow is a big day.”

I nodded as my two friends left the captives and went to prepare the place for the Sales Fair. I waved them back and followed John to his car.

“So, you won. Congratulations.” He said to me as he started to drive.

“Yup. Although, it was a bit weird, being the impostor” I said, closing my eyes. “For a second I thought I wasn’t going to win. It was me against all of them.”

“Oh, Marcia may have had something to do with it.” He said. “She may have forced you to be the impostor so your victory would be more…”

“She did what?” I opened my eyes. “That crazy girl…”

“It worked out, right?” John asked.

“Yeah but… it was risky….”

“If you don’t take risks, you’ll hardly win.” He smiled. “Now you can have your full revenge.”

We arrived at my place. I thanked him and walked into my apartment. I didn’t have time to even change my clothes. I just dropped myself on my bed and closed my eyes.

Just a few hours away from my full revenge, indeed.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> “If you don’t take risks, you’ll hardly win.”

Sometimes that works out, sometimes it won't. great chapter again, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Great Update and a very well deserved win.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

So Wendy will finally have her revenge, great!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > “If you don’t take risks, you’ll hardly win.”

Sometimes that works out, sometimes it won't. great chapter again, thank you for posting.
Thank you for your comments!
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Great Update and a very well deserved win.
Thanks!
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago So Wendy will finally have her revenge, great!
Yup, she will!!

Part 17

The alarm clock woke me up. It took a minute to sink in what had happened just a few hours before. I smiled as I got ready. Eating breakfast quickly, having a shower, brushing my teeth. The whole time I thought about what was going to happen. Not only was I going to get all the commissions from the sales that day, but also my three co-workers and my boss will have to spend the day tied up and gagged.

And they couldn’t do a thing about it. After all, they even had to spend the night tied and gagged at the complex while I had enjoyed a good night's sleep.

My cab arrived and soon I was back at the Sales Fair. Just an hour before the whole thing started.

“Hello there.” John greeted me at the door. Monica was also there and a bunch of six to seven new people.

“Hi, John. Hi Monica.” I greeted them back. I looked at the unknown people. “Sorry, they are…”

“Oh yes, we hired temporary employees to help with the Sales Fair since most of our staff will be a little… unable to help with the Fair, remember?” John said to me. “Don’t worry, they won’t know what has happened to them.”

“Oh… oh right?” I nodded and smiled. “But are they…?”

“The staff is alright.” Monica said. “Would you want to see them? I have already told the new people about their tasks, so you don’t have to do it.”

That was super nice from Monica. I greeted and presented myself to the new guys quickly before asking Monica to take me to the captives. I couldn’t wait. “So, how did they spend the night?”

“Tied up, of course.” Monica answered, as we walked across the Fair. “Marcia allowed them to have a bathroom break but soon they were back to being tied up, gagged and blindfolded. It was really funny to watch. They are not taking it well, but they have to comply due to contract obligations.”

“I see.” I smiled to myself. Of course Marcia had to keep them safe and healthy. Now I could have some fun without feeling bad.

We reached the room that was the furthest away from the Fair. I enjoyed the view. Lori, Alexandra and Rossana were kneeling on the floor, their hands ziptied behind their backs and their ankles ziptied as well. Their mouths were still covered by the panel gags but they were no longer blindfolded. John or Monica surely had notified Marcia that I had arrived, so their rest time was over. Marcia was sitting on a chair, in front of them.

“Oh, here comes our winner.” She said, generating grunts from the captive girls. “Oh, be a good sport. Wendy here won fair and square.”

“Yeah, about the game, I wanted to ask you…” I started talking, but Marcia interrupted me.

“Any question about the game can wait. Now it’s time to decide what to do about your captives.”

“Yeah but,,, isn’t somebody missing?” I asked.

Right at that moment, Carmelle entered the room. Her hands were zipted as well, behind her. She was guided by Chaina and Natalia.

“Sorry, she was on her bathroom break.” Chaina said. She noticed me then. “Wendy! Yeah, Wendy is here. Now the fun can begin.”

“You filthy…” Carmelle started saying to me when Natalia smacked her butt. “Hey!”

“Hush you. Now back with the others.” Natalia commanded. “Hey Wendy, hope you are ready for the big day.”

“I hope so.” I giggled, as Carmelle was forced to kneel with the other three girls. Natalia ziptied her ankles and then walked next to me, as Chaina went for the remaining panel gag.

Marcia spoke first. “Well, as the winner you can decide what to do with your captives. Remember that the girls from Marketing can help you take care of them but with the condition that they would be able to tie you up later.”

I was startled. I had forgotten about that. I had enjoyed the capture, but I wasn’t particularly into getting myself tied up. Luckily Chaina and Natalia shook their heads. “If we help, we won’t use that clause. Don’t worry, Wendy.” Chaina said.

Natalia nodded. “Yup, we know how you feel. We just want to help.”

“What? That’s stupid!” Carmelle shouted. “You all suck! You hear me. You…”

But she didn’t complete that sentence. Chaina strapped the gag over her mouth. “Hush you. Talking time is over.”

“MMMPHH!!” Carmelle protested angrily.

I giggled. Four pairs of angry eyes stared at me and they couldn’t do a single thing. What could I do? Chaina and Natalia wanted in and they deserved their revenge as well. But there were a total of four captives and only three of us. And I couldn’t take care of any of them, at least not full time since I was going to work during the Sales Fair. Ironic, I had the captives but not the availability to have fun with them.

Monica took a laptop. “Actually, first we need authorization to transfer all potential commissions to you. So, we need Alexandra.”

I looked at Monica and she smiled at me. I smiled back. “Ok, let’s bring Alexandra first.”

“Command her.” Marcia said. “She’s your captive after all.”

I blinked and blushed. “Right, right… Alexandra, come here.”

More angry grunts were heard. Monica walked and stood in front of Alexandra. “Your captor has given you an order. You have to obey.”

Ohhh, that was super embarrassing to Alexandra. She stared at Monica. It was really funny since she was kneeling and looked like a prisoner. She was a prisoner of mine, after all. Monica walked behind Alexandra and pulled her arms, forcing her to stand up. “Now hop to that table, now.”

“Do as she said.” I quickly intervened. All the girls looked at me. “Sorry, I mean. I’m the captor, right? I give the orders?”

Monica smiled. “You sure do. You heard your captor, Alexandra. Hop!”

With more grunts, Alexandra was forced to comply. Chaina and Natalia laughed and I could tell Monica was trying to hide her smile. She was enjoying it. My boss reached the table and Monica opened the laptop.

“Wait!” I said. I decided to make this more humiliating for my boss. “Bend over the table”

Alexandra gave me a confusing look. I pointed at the table. “Do it.”

“Do it.” Monica repeated.

Alexandra shook her head, refusing. I smiled. “You’ll learn to obey.” I put my hands on her back and pushed her, making her bent over the table.

“MMMMPHH!!” She protested angrily.

“Quiet.” I gave her a quick spank on her butt, making her protest again. “Now, I want you to give me your password so I can configure the commissions. Will you comply?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Now the fun part begins :)
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

This is getting juicy. I love it
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago This is getting juicy. I love it
I agree. Nice story. Revenge is sweet (but can be a bitch).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is enjoyable to have Wendy as a top for a while. But I have a feeling that before it is all over she will be a bottom again.
Spy Task Force Completed
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Great chapter, good to see Wendy on the top for a while!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic