Burglary Turned Kidnapping (MF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Burglary Turned Kidnapping (MF/M)

Post by Detective-Gag »

(the following story was a request)

The group of thieves had planned the whole thing.

Weeks spent singling out the houses that they could hit for a big payday…weeding out the ones that were too congested, where a nosy neighbor might see them…then the ones where they could disable the security system.

Finally, they had staked out the one where the owner would supposedly be away in the odd hours of the night.

They had planned everything meticulously.

…except for the owner deciding to come home early; on the night they planned to rob the place.

As Eric’s car rolled into the driveway, the burglars had hastily switched off their flashlights so that they wouldn’t be spotted; and when they heard the sound of keys jingling in the front door, they had quietly hidden themselves in the dark corners of the room.

So, not everything had gone according to the original plan.

But all things considered, they had managed to turn things around.

“You clear out the upstairs yet?” the man asked his female partner.

“Just emptied the mini-safe,” she replied, jangling a bag filled with valuables. “We hit the basement yet?”

“Got it,” said the second man, coming up from the stairs. “Just the office area left, I think.”

“What do we do about him?” the woman ask, looking over to the corner of the living room.

The homeowner, Eric, sat on the carpeted floor…the taller, skinny male with short brown hair rolled around on the ground. His hands had been bound behind him, and ropes pinned his arms to his sides. Additional lengths of the material held his legs together at the knees and ankles; and several strips of duct tape had been pressed over his mouth, holding in a wad of fabric they had shoved inside.

“Mm-mmph!” Eric mumbled through the gag, heaving against the ropes that held him, as he looked up at his kidnappers.

“We could just leave him,” the male partner suggested. “Put him in the basement or tie him to a chair; then we split.”

The leader shook his head. “No; we can’t risk him getting loose too early & calling the police.”

“We could cut the phone lines,” the female partner offered. “Take his cell phone, too.”

“He could just run to another house nearby and get some Good Samaritan to call for him,” the leader responded, looking down at their captive.

“Mm wldnmph!” Eric murmured in response, shaking his head to indicate that he wouldn’t run for help.

“Well, what do we do, then?” the lady asked.

The leader thought it over. “Get the van,” he said to his male partner, passing him the vehicle keys. “Bring it into the garage; we’re taking him with us.”

“Nmph!” Eric said through his gag, as he started to twist around on the floor.

“Sure about that?” the female partner said to the leader. “Didn’t sign on for a kidnapping.”

“We bring him back to our hideout, then we leave him there,” the leader explained. “Then we make our getaway; and we’ll tip off someone where they can find him after. By that time; we’ll have disappeared without a trace.”

“Lmph mmph gmph!” Eric cried, as the other went to get the van.

“And tie something else over that duct tape to shut him up more,” the leader told his female partner. “Don’t want him alerting anybody when we move him.”

The lady nodded, producing a length of white cloth from her bag, and approaching the bundled Eric.

“Nmph, dmnt dmph thmph,” Eric mumbled, as the woman went behind him where he saw.

“Oh, hush up,” she ordered, pulling the white handkerchief tightly over his taped mouth.

“Gmph!” Eric grimaced, as he was silenced further.

Finishing tying the gag in place, the woman pulled Eric to his feet, where he wobbled in place. He attempted to hop away, but did not manage to get far, as the woman held him back.

“Ah ah ah!” she chided, as the male hostage grumbled. “We don’t like this anymore than you do; so just behave yourself!”

“Gmph mmph outumph hrmph!”

There came the sound of the garage door opening.

“Get him through there,” the leader directed, and the two burglars guided the captive Eric through the house to the garage, with him having to awkwardly jump along due to his leg bindings.

Inside the garage, the driver had already shut the door so no one outside could see. The van had been backed inside, and rear doors opened; in addition to several sacks of stolen property, the wriggling Eric was picked up by the two hostage-takers and deposited into the back of the vehicle.

“Keep an eye on him,” the leader told the female partner, as he took his place at the front of the van.

The woman climbed into the back, and shut the doors behind her, locking them. The interior of the van had no windows; so she wasn’t worried about someone accidentally seeing the tied & gagged Eric as they drove.

The engine started, and Eric heard the garage door open and then close as the abductors drove away from the property.

Eric continued to struggle on the floor of the van, wriggling against the ropes & grunting through the gag.

“This is nothing personal,” the female kidnapper told him. “Just relax; and you’ll be free in a while.”

“Mmph!” Eric mumbled, bobbing his head up and down.

“Have to keep you tied up until then,” the female abductor answered. “That includes the gag. Sorry.”

They continued driving for just under an hour; when Eric felt the van enter another structure with a garage door.

As he heard the mechanical door slowly shut, the masked woman lifted Eric into a sitting position; and tied a blindfold over his eyes.

“Hmph!”

“It’s only temporary,” the female kidnapper said. “We’ll take it off when we find a place for you.”

The doors of the van opened, and Eric was carried out by the two other men. Eric murmured through the gag as he felt himself take down a flight of stairs. He felt himself sat into a cushioned chair of some kind; and he felt more rope constrict him to the back of the seat.

Finally, the blindfold was removed, and Eric found himself in a cool, empty basement; his three captors standing around him.

“Whrm mm mmph!?” Eric mumbled.

“Alright, you’re going to be here for a bit,” the leader said, ignoring Eric’s noise. “We’re going to put some distance between us and here; then we’ll have someone call the police and tell them where you are.”

The three kidnappers then exited the basement, leaving the struggling Eric to strain against the ropes, calling out for help through the duct tape & gag.

He slumped in the chair after a few minutes, resigned to wait for his rescue.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Why not take the chance to make some more money? Can you say ransom?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

They are very polite bandits! So apologetic! I enjoyed the start very much
IvyCoveredWalls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

Once they told me they were going to send someone to release me. I would have stopped struggling and enjoyed my predicament
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

IvyCoveredWalls wrote: 1 year ago Once they told me they were going to send someone to release me. I would have stopped struggling and enjoyed my predicament
Hostages can be so suspicious! XD
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Amazing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic