Tied to girlfriend (M/MF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied to girlfriend (M/MF)

Post by MrBind »

few years back, I was either 17 or had just turned 18, I just don't remember exactly the month, my girlfriend (who was older, so I know she was 18) at the time agreed, at long last, for us to be tied up together by a third party. But, that third party had to be a guy. I was really reluctant, since I had wanted us to be nude, and really wasn't into a guy seeing me nude and bound, even if she was the one tying me. But, she was just as determined the third party not be another girl.

So we agreed we would just be in our underwear, she would tie me, and Third Party Guy would be, well, a guy. Still wasn't thrilled, but I really wanted her and I to be tied up together.

Third Party Guy (pretty sure he was 18, I'm almost positive he was older than me) happened to be a mutual friend who wasn't any more thrilled to see me tied up than I was for him to see me, but the payoff for him was that he would get to tie up my girlfriend.

So, in our underwear (we had on socks too, but I don't remember why) my girlfriend tied me up, with may hands behind my back, and my ankles and legs tied together. and gagged me. Then our friend tied and gagged her, the exact same way. Then he tied her left leg to my right leg and her left arm to my right arm.

We struggled for a little bit, then we were detached from each other, then both hogtied, and got to struggle some more. Then we were untied. and that was pretty much it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I have to agree, much as I would love to be tied up with a girl I would much prefer it to be another girl doing the tying. But, as you did, I would let another bloke tie us just so we got tied.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago I have to agree, much as I would love to be tied up with a girl I would much prefer it to be another girl doing the tying. But, as you did, I would let another bloke tie us just so we got tied.
Thanks for the reply, and I know there wasn't much to the story, but that's what happened.

Current gf and I talked about this last night, still want to do it with her sometime. But, if we do, it'll probably be with a guy as the third party again. I guess I can handle it, I did before.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

pretty good experience
Tie me up and have fun with me
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Nice story, what kind of gag you used for this session ?
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Just over the mouth gags, with stuffing.

My current girlfriend is usually gagged with a ballgag :) though we use OTM as well.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

Good story how long you been tied up for?
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

mranon wrote: 2 years ago Good story how long you been tied up for?
When I was tied along with my girlfriend, we were tied together maybe half an hour. Tied separately, I think a little less.

My current girlfriend had me tied up once for about an hour, which I guess is my record, lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic