Tied Up at Sam’s. F/MM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied Up at Sam’s. F/MM

Post by MrBound »

Sam has been my best friend since Elementary school. He enjoyed being tied up as much as I did. He had a older sister, Jamie, she was a year older than us.

Last summer, I spend a week at Sams. He moved to a different district, and lived an hour away. But we still remained friends and I convinced my mom to let me stay over for a week.

When I arrived, only him and his sister was there. Jamie said “Our moms will be working most of the week, so I’ll be taking care of you two.”

By “taking care of” she really meant being tied up at her mercy. Sams moms were really chill with our tie up games.

Jamie took some rope and tied my hands behind my back. “How does that feel ?” I struggled and responded “A bit tight.” She smiled and said “Good”. As she began tying Sams hands behind his back.

She took us upstairs to her room, sat us on her bed, and began looking through her dresser. “Well it’s time to get you out of you’re stinky boy clothes and into something more presentable.” She laid down some sundresses, pantyhose, panties, and bras.

I turned to Sam and asked “Does she usually make you wear dresses ?” He nodded and responded “It isn’t really that bad to be honest.” Jamie chimes in “Yeah, he loves being a little princess, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as he does.”

She gave me a pink sundress, tan pantyhose, pink patties, and a white trainers bra. She untied me and sent me into her bathroom. I changed, and when I exited, Sam walked by with a yellow sundress.

I returned to Jamie’s room and she tied my hands behind my back, tied my legs together, and tied my arms to my chest. She set me on my knees in front of her bed. As soon as Sam came in, she tied him up, and set him next to be on his knees.

“Alright, my little princesses, you may be cute in your dresses and pantyhoses, but I am queen, and you will do whatever I say.” She demanded. She took off her moccasins and released the stinky smell of her feet.

She placed her pink socked foot right over my nose, she gave her other over Sams nose. “Now, smell you’re queens feet.” I sniffed and my nose filled with a really cheesy, stinky smell. She began rubbing her foot around my face.

Soon, she took off her socks, placed her bare feet on the soft floor. “Now our moms will be home soon, I’ll untie you, but you keep those dresses on, understand ?” Sam nodded and I asked “Do they know, you dress Sam up ?”

She laughed and said “Yeah, they do.” She places her moccasins on the ground in front of us. “Place your faces in.” I laid my face on her soft, stinky moccasin sole. She went back to the dresser.

“Okay, mom texted me and said to put you two into more street appropriate outfits, we’re going out to eat.” I was still sniffing her moccasin and simply agreed.

Soon she untied us, and changed back into our boy clothes. However she made continue to wear the panties, and gave us a pair of moccasins to wear.

When out at dinner, nobody took notice to our moccasins and it went along smoothly.

It time for bed, and while we weren’t tied up, Jamie did give us pink onesies for bed.

TBC...
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I want read more from it. I wish had such sister.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]MrBound[/mention]. Interesting true story. I believe I have only read stories like yours in the fictional sections of this site, so it was surprising to read this in the true section. One question, does Sam have one mom or does she have two moms? I’m asking because you continually mention moms coming home and then all of a sudden his sister said Mom had texted, not plural moms. It was just a little confusing to read those sections where mom or moms were mentioned.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Like the idea! Just wish each part was a bit longer. XD
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Solarbeast wrote: 6 years ago @MrBound. Interesting true story. I believe I have only read stories like yours in the fictional sections of this site, so it was surprising to read this in the true section. One question, does Sam have one mom or does she have two moms? I’m asking because you continually mention moms coming home and then all of a sudden his sister said Mom had texted, not plural moms. It was just a little confusing to read those sections where mom or moms were mentioned.
Thanks for enjoying the story and to answer you’re question. Sam has two moms, it was just the one mom texting Jamie.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story so far, I hope you keep going
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic