no game (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

no game (m/m)

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

"well well" he said, guess no game for you.

I squirmed and mmmpphed loudly into my gag.
Nope.
He tied me well. No game for me.

What did I do.
After all, I barely knew this guy.

He strapped the ball gag very tight indeed.
Surgical tape was wound several times around my head for good measure.

He trussed me up well.
How did we get here? How on earth did I let this happen.
Not smart.

....A few weeks earlier....

I had just moved to this quiet town in the South of the country.
Ready to embark on another chapter of my life.
I had been fortunate to have a profitable career.
My dream had always been to move to the country side and build us a nice house.
Building a business and selling it, had given me quite the privileged position in life.
We bought a nice plot of land and built our dream house on it.

My girlfriend had known of my preference for wearing soccer kits.
Not soon after we moved in together, she discovered my huge soccer sock collection.
Although she did not fully understand, she was ok with it and did not look surprised when I would head out to a game, dressed in full kit with my socks pulled up over my knees.

she had occasionally obliged to tie me up yet she never really got into it.

It certainly never was as that time way back, in my teenage years when I was tied and gagged an tortured by Chris and Tom (read my older stories if you want to know what happened back then).

That was a long time ago.
I moved on.

After moving in, I quickly joined the local soccer team.
That is where things took a turn for the unexpected.

...back to now...

"mmmmppph" (what the fuck???)

He just laughed.
"I am only getting started".

I did not see this one coming.
As every Sunday, I got dressed for the usual friendly game on Sunday afternoon.
Since their older goalie had gladly left his post to me, I had quickly become the usual goalie for the local team.
They played in bright orange kit, socks, shorts and shirt.

" Don't stay too long" my girlfriend said.
She knew that the game was only a precursor for having a drink with mates after the game.

"no no, this time I will be back in time" I reassured her.

Having put my kit on, I left the house and biked over to the local soccer field.

I got to the dressing rooms and greeted my fellow team mates.

Jeroen was already out on the pitch they said.
As I was already dressed, I decided to head out and do some warm ups.

Entering the pitch I met Jeroen, who was already doing some warming up laps.
We were the only ones out.

I joined him for a few laps around the pitch.

"I am desperate for a pee" I told him and headed out into the bushes behind the pitch.

When I was busy readjusting my jock strap, I was pushed violently from behind.
I fell onto my knees.
Before I knew what was happening, a ball gag was strapped into my mouth.

I started shouting but...
Next I felt my arms being pulled behind my back.
Rope was looped around and in between my wrists. A quick but effective tie.
I fought back and tried to turn around to get a look of my assailant.
He kept pushing me down though.
More rope was added tying my elbows quite painfully together.
I screamed into the ball gag.

Next, he pulled me up and I was face to face with him.
Shit......
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 2. Meet Jonas

A few months earlier, I was sat in the changing room, after an intense training.
I got talking to one of my team mates, Jonas.

He was one of the defenders in the local team I joined.
One time, after an intense practice session, we found ourselves lying on the the side of the pitch.

I remember he had very strong calves, which made that he did not like to pull up his socks, yet rather left them slumped down, below his calves.
I also remember that he wore very small shin pads, no straps, probably for the same reason.

He asked me straight up: are you gay?
A perfectly normal question in a village like this.
Why you ask? I asked.

He said he did not mind if that would be the case, but as I took such care pulling up my socks over the knees....sometimes thigh high.
He just wondered.

No. I am not gay I told him. But while on the topic, I told him I did have some doubts in my early teenage years. I remember being confused about the fact that I got aroused by the sight of boys/men wearing soccer kit, especially when they pulled their socks up over their knees. I would get a fizzy feeling when I saw kids/boys in soccer socks running around.

But I soon found out when it came to sex, I was as straight as an arrow.
I shared with him that I did experiment at 17/18 with one or two boys, but very quickly found out that sex with men is not my thing.

He laughed and said that he was sure that I was gay but happy to accept I was not.
But then why the socks?

I do not know I said. I have no idea. Still not. Just that it had always been like that.

We got talking and kept talking. We shared stories about our past, relationships, sex, and much more.
I pulled up my socks again, walked over to the team bar and got us a couple of beers.

Walking back, I offered Jonas a beer and sat down again. I readjusted my socks and stared in front of me.
Do you like bondage?

Jonas blurted out the question without moving a muscle.

This one, I did not see coming but seen as the things we shared, I felt compelled to be honest.
I told him about my love for being tied and gagged, some of the experiences I had.

He just smiled. He told me he had been into bondage since an early age. He was actually gay himself and loved tying up other men and had quite some experience n using rope to secure his victims.

Once we both had opened up, the conversation took an interesting turn.

He asked about my biggest bondage fantasy.

With some anxiety I told him that I would love to be kidnapped in goalie outfit, tied up and gagged, hogtied and left to struggle and maybe some light torture. I would love to be wearing one of my favourite goalie outfits, with my socks pulled up over my knees, shin and ankle guards and soccer boots.

He looked at me and simply said with a mischievous smile :"It can be done".
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Seems it’s about time to get served… nice start… keep writhing😊
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Enjoying it very much so far!
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

I am always a fan of your writing, and this does not disappoint. Welcome back, I can't wait for more!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SURPRISE

"SURPRISED?" Jonas asked...

I instantly realized this was it. We talked about me being kidnapped before the game but I never thought he would actually go through with it.

We talked about every little detail. I had confessed more than I would have wanted to him.
I thought we were just sharing.
He would describe the way in which he liked to tie up his victims in colorful detail.
Adding how he liked to tease and torment them.

I may have gotten a bit excited and carried away when I started opening up on how I was intrigued and interested to find out more.
This was simply me being naïve and bloody horny at the same time.

The things one says when aroused by a thought or an idea.
But here and now, I suddenly realized he actually might think this was ok to go through with.

The though alone sent shivers through my spine.
I started protesting loudly through my gag, throwing him angry looks and pushing him away with my shoulders.

He probably though I was acting so in turn he got into roleplay.

"Shut up you b*tch", he pushed back.
He kneed me softly, but hard enough for me to go down on my knees into the high grass.
Luckily I had pulled up my orange soccer socks over my knees so the landing was ok.

I turned around again, but that stupid ball gag was strapped in tight and the ball was bigger than the one I was used too.
He quickly started wrapping this blue surgical sports tape around my face, plastering the ball gag in tighter with each turn around my head. You know, the type of tape you see soccer players wearing in game.

It is very stretchy but also very tight material. Like a fiber cover being plastered over your face.
I was in big trouble. not knowing whether to give in or fight back.
After all, this is what I had asked for.

He used the entire roll on my face, leaving no skin visible below my nose.
That ball gag was not coming out.

"Now" he said,
"let's see how well you do being kidnapped".
"Are you going to be good or do I need to convince you to be good?"

With his big right hand, he grabbed hold of my chin, gripping it tight and turning it up and towards his face.
I was still on my knees, with my hands and elbows tightly bound behind my back.

"WELL?" he repeated the question?
"Are you?"

With his right hand still firmly placed under my chin, he ruffled through my hair with his other hand only to stop and grab my hair and tilt my head even more back.

"WELLLLL?" He repeated one last time.

You know how it is when you really really want something, like really want to experience something, live it, feel it, with every fiber in your body until that it is, it actually happens. Then reality suddenly and violently replaces fantasy and you go from desire straight to doubt. Ok. this is really happening but what if I don't like it, want it....

When we were discussing my kidnapped goalie fantasy, I might have also mentioned that I would want to play the obnoxious, somewhat fighting back type of victim. not one to go down or be subdued when asked or forced. I would want to put up some fight. I might also have added that when we would go for it, I would want it to be a total surprise. I should not know when or where it would happen. The only thing we clearly agreed were some hard limits (eg no sex) and I would be given the chance to back out when it started. We agreed he would ask once he had the ball gag in front of me, whether I was ready.

He did not ask.
He never asked.
He just shoved the ball gag in my face and strapped it tight.
He did not ask.

I was sat here, tied and gagged, only a few meters away from team mates who were warming up on the pitch.

I was not ready.
I decided to wimp out of this one.
I was not READY!

So instead of acknowledging his question, I decide to run for it.

He must have read my eyes though because in a split second, he let go of my face and pushed me over on to the grass.
Next, he pulled down my orange nylon soccer short, revealing my white jock strap.

He expertly tied a quick crotch rope and pulled the end of the rope in between my buttocks and legs.

Next he helped me up again and pulled the rope as a leash.

"No more funny business or this one goes around your dick instead" he threatened.

The sight must have been ridiculous. There I was, stood in the bushes, bright orange soccer socks pulled over my knees, shin pads and boots on, only wearing a jock strap and my match shirt, tied and gagged with a crotch rope that hung from my middle as some kind of leash.

He did not give me the time to answer.
He pulled the rope and I started walking...
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Luvitluvitluvit! And this is a TRUE story? God, I'm jealous of your life!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks [mention]Inkstain[/mention] !! Well, my story about my teenage bondage experience (an afternoon of soccer bondage in the true sevtions (2 parts, one for everyone and one for adults)) was a true story in broad lines. I did allow myself some literary freedom to experiment, mixing truth with fantasy, although most if it ,say 90% did happen as I described.

This story however is 100% true and accurate. It happened quite recently. It has been a very long time (years) since I had such a great bondage experience. I needed some time between it happening and now before I was ready to share it.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad to see another of your stories!
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Absolutely fantastic telling the narrative!
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Now picture this, there I was, heavily gagged (ball gag, strapped tight, blue surgical tape wound around and around my head), wrists and elbows tightly tied behind my back and a crotch rope encircling my hip and lower parts, exposing my jock strap, wearing bright orange soccer socks pulled up mid-thigh, forced to walk, being pulled by the crotch rope, with my orange soccer short pulled down, preventing me from taking big steps.

I stumbled forward and tried to keep my balance, which actually is very hard to do if you cannot move your arms.
Jonas noticed the soccer shorts and pulled them back up over the crotch rope and jock strap without saying a word and pulled the rope again, indicating me to continue walking.

Where was he taking me?

The soccer field is located in a small basin, right next to the river. On one side of the field, next to a small row of tall old pine trees, runs the road to the village, down the hill. The entrance to the football ground is just in the bend where the road to the village center turns.

On the other side of the football field runs a river, about 8 meters wide, flowing slowly.

When you drive into the entrance of the football field, you come to a small gravel parking lot, with the canteen and changing rooms housed in small wooden barracks. It is all very rudimentary. Basic, yet clean.

The back of the field, borders the beginning of the forest. The river winds its way through the forest in curves, and small footpaths run along both sides of the river. It was alongside one of these paths that Jonas was guiding me. I had to take care to look carefully where I was going.

For one, I was wearing football boots with studs. Secondly, as it had rained hard the night before, the path was very muddy. The combination of the mud and the tree roots that had crossed the path in several places made it very difficult to walk without tripping as the studs were uncompromising. My football boots sank deep into the mud, but regularly got stuck on a tree root, causing me to almost lose my balance each time and mpphing into my gag.

Jonas could not stop laughing and said that I looked so funny and cute all kidnapped and gagged and tied. Like a little boy who had just been kidnapped by a rival team and was stumbling through the forest.

I could only smile back from behind my gag and got a little turned on by that comment.
It brought me straight back into the fantasy.

The ball gag he strapped into my mouth was also a bit larger than I was used to and that made swallowing more difficult.
The tape wound around my head was unforgiving and tight.

So we walked on for a long time, me stumbling and mumbling, Jonas, laughing and looking back, then pulling the rope hard.

I don't know how long we were walking along the river like that. In my perception, very long, but in reality probably about 15 minutes or so.

After a short climb up and down the river side, we came to a wider part of the river, a sort of small bay. On the other side was dense and dark pine forest. The kind that took a few centuries to acidify and spread a thick, dark cloth of bouncy soft needles across the forest floor.

Jonas pulled me along to the river side and stopped. Then he took off his football boots and socks, tucked them under his arm and began to wade through the river.

"mmmmmmmpph" (what's the plan here???) I tried to ask him.

Jonas turned around and smilingly replied, while he continued to pull on the rope without delay, "paddling of course".

I did not want to go through the cold river with my football clothes on. The water was higher than usual, about a meter or so, and came in the middle just below my crotch. I pulled back against the rope, but Jonas pulled hard, very hard on the rope. I almost fell over forwards into the river and was just able to keep my balance by putting my right foot forward. My right leg suddenly felt the cold flow of the river water through my football boot and sock.

I protested loudly in my gag, but Jonas was undaunted and pulled me on.

Rather than run the risk of stumbling all the way into the river, I meekly followed his trail and waded through the river in my football boots and socks. The water was freezing cold and my socks, shin guards and football boots got soaked. As I was wearing my socks pulled up mid thigh, the cold water stuck to my legs even long after I waded back out of the river. The socks stuck to my legs and shin guards like heavy glue.

After we reached the other side, Jonas pulled me up to one of the younger pines at the edge and quickly tied a rope around my waist and the tree. Not super tight, but enough to make sure I couldn't run away.

"So, and now for the real deal" he said proudly.

I didn't know what was in store for me, but by now I was so engrossed in the role of kidnapped football player that my excitement was unrelenting.

Jonas put his rucksack down beside him and sat down by the riverside with his back to me.

He started a conversation with me. He told me how great he thought it was that I had come to live here and that we had met through football. In a village like this, the chances of finding someone like you, who likes being tied up and also has a football fetish, are very small. Very small.

He was completely absorbed in his conversation. I listened to his story pinned to the tree, occasionally protesting from under the tape gag.

As he babbled on, he pulled rope after rope from his rucksack. I don't think I have ever seen so much rope. What was he up to? Every now and then, he turned around to make sure I was still tied to the tree.

He said he had been looking forward to tying someone up for soooo long. He had spent the whole weekend practising, watching videos to see the right way to tie me up and to get inspiration on how to do it.

Since he could not choose, I would enjoy the exceptional privilege of being tied in different ways throughout the day.

"MMPHouMmphthemphphhhdampphhy?????" (Throughout the day"????)

Hold on, that wasn't the deal....

He went on and on in his monologue...
  • Tied to a tree,
    hogtied on the forest floor,
    tied between two trees,
    frogtied,
    he even considered tying me up and standing me in the middle of the river
    Tying me up in plain sight of the footpath
    Suspending me from a tree....
"MMPHouMmphthemphphhhdampphhy?????" (Throughout the day"????) I called out to him as best as I could...

What, not good? he replied.
Too late now.
Today you are mine.
My willing tie-up victim.

"MMMPH" (Willing?)

I drifted out of the fantasy there and then. "a whole day".
That was not what we had agreed. I gradually transitioned back into the role of UNwilling victim.

I started shouting louder and louder.
Although only mmmpphs came out, it was probably loud enough to attract attention should someone on the other side of the river walk by.

I also started pulling on my wrist ropes, looking for a flaw in his knot or room in the rope to loosen.

Jonas noticed and laughed.
Wishful thinking, he said, laughing.

But that noise, that noise, I gotta do something about that.

He took the roll of blue tape and his football socks and came walking towards me....
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another great story. You do an excellent job building excitement with just a touch of dread - something you really (really!) wanted but then it doesn't go exactly like your fantasy.

Definitely looking forward to more of this. Thanks for all your work!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

PART VI PROPPERLY GAGGED

So with that he took his 2 football socks and the blue sports tape and walked over to me.

I immediately started pleading with my eyes and tried to make it clear to Jonas that I didn't mean it like that. No need! no need, the ball gag and tape are more than enough. I begged through my gag.

Undaunted, he approached with a tight stride. Football socks in one hand, tape in the other.

As if I were some kind of doll, he completely ignored my gaze. I tried to get his attention and laughed through my gag, trying to dismiss my latest comments as a beauty mistake. Only a few squeaks came out. Come on, Jonas. Come on, Jonas.
Come on.

Nothing like that.

Jonas remained impassively in front of me and began to pick at the tape he had previously wrapped tightly around my face.

I kept looking up at him, trying to get out from under the impending punishment gag.

Jonas continued to avoid my gaze, determined to ensure that this punishment gag would silence me unabated.

With each turn of my head, the tape became less tight and the ball gag came more and more into view.

A tight and strange feeling, somehow your body quickly gets used to the fact that something is in your mouth and held tightly in place.

The last wrap Jonas took off more quickly. That elicited a few muffled cries from me. Damn that tape was stuck tightly to my skin.

I decided to consult Jonas again, now that only the ball gag was preventing me from uttering coherent sentences.

"Plemmpjpjhhesaspmmhe Jommnpphhasmmmph, Noommmmpph nemmppheeemdphph" (Please Jonas, it's not necessary).
"Immpphhh Wmmilpmppm bemmqmppeuitmmpp" (I will be quiet).

I felt his hard hands on my neck as she tried to undo the lock on the ball gag. It didn't work immediately and Jonas became slightly irritated.

I tried to look at him again and begged him even more not to put his plan into action.

When I was about 18 years old, I experimented extensively with different types of gag. One gag involved stuffing a used football sock all the way into my oral cavity (not without a struggle) and then sealing the sock by tying a ballgag over it. The ballgag pushes the sock even further in and your tongue down, making it impossible for you to speak coherently. I then tied the 2nd football sock over the ball gag and that was that. Effectively and firmly silenced. The disadvantage of this gagging method is that it usually doesn't last long. Your mouth is so wide open and stuffed and the ball gag (if tightened) pushes so hard, reinforced by the football sock which is tied around it, that you soon get painful jaw joints.

That memory suddenly flashed. I did not feel like it. "All day???" shit no.

Jonas finally had the lock of the ball gag loose after a few attempts and removed the leather strap from the lock. I immediately felt the ball slowly slide out of my mouth, and decided to take my chance again and :

"Jonas pleemmmpppphh" he pressed his hand tightly and firmly over my mouth.

"NOT A SINGLE WORD. His nose touched my nose. I smelled his cigarette breath while now our eyes met. His gaze concealed nothing. I understood what he was saying without words. Resist what follows, and this will be a long and painful afternoon. Let me do my thing with you and maybe you'll make it through the afternoon without too much discomfort.

I immediately felt the pain in my jaw again of 20 years ago.

"WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE?" asked Jonas, rubbing his nose against my jaw and repeating with his lips in my ear, "what is this pretty football boy going to do: resist or comply..."

He released his grip from my mouth and pulled back.

"Good" he said.
"Wise choice"

"Now, open wide" he instructed while he was rolling up his long football sock.
I looked down from him and turned my head away, in a form of silent protest, while slowly opening my mouth as wide as possible.

With his left hand, he pushed my face up and then pulled hard on my chin, forcing me to open my mouth even wider.

The inevitable followed and slowly but surely I felt the fabric of the football sock enter my mouth, more and more. With his thick fingers, he pushed the sock up and to the side, left and right, trying to get the whole sock in. With much effort, he finally succeeded.

"Wow, the whole sock in, that's nice Mats, very nice.
"I knew you had a kink with football socks, how does this feel?"

I groaned back while rolling my eyes. What a stupid question.

Not too good.

"They are dry and almost clean though", he comforted me. "Only worn once".

I averted my gaze, substantiating my disapproval.

"We're not done yet," he said cheerfully.

I looked at him tightly, with my mouth full of football sock and my lips pulled like a round delineation around the sock, it must have seemed like the perfect opening to put the ball gag in. Methodically, he pushed the ball gag into place and tied the leather straps tightly at the back, further securing it with a small lock.

Then he tied his 2nd football sock loosely over the ball gag and pulled the top of the football stocking loosely over my nose.

"Now the finishing touch" he said as he began to wrap the medical tape around my mouth. Turn after turn the tape was unwound on my lower chin, with each turn tightening the gag, pushing the ball gag in tighter and holding the piece of football sock over my nose more firmly in place.

I didn't count, but he must have wrapped that tape around my head at least 10 times.

Without a word, he turned and left me there. Tightly gagged.

He sat down again by the river and I think, but I am not sure, that I just heard him muttering

"What an idiot".....
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really enjoying this so far, great work as always!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really enjoying this so far, great work as always!
Same here! Loving this
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

PART VII - PROPERLY TREE TIED

Nothing happened at all. Jonas just sat staring quietly ahead at the river's edge.

As I stood there tied to the tree, the football sock in my mouth became completely soaked. My overflowing mouth slowly started to get tired of the sock making my jaws bulge. The tape around my head was tight and the fact that I could not keep my mouth shut around the sock and ball gag made my jaws start to ache.

I let out a few protests through my gag. Jonas did not react.
a little louder then?

"MMMMMMPPPHH!!!"

"WHAT?" he called back.
"Not tight enough or too tight?"
"Does it hurt?"
"But Mats, we're just starting..."

"mmmpph"

My feet were still lumps of ice after the passage through the river.
My legs icy cold. Even though the sun was shining, my thick football socks barely dried.
The straps of the shin guards were biting deep into my calves.

Suddenly Jonas stood up and picked up a rope and came towards me.

"This is what you asked for.
"And what you asked for, you get" he said without compassion in his voice.

He began to slowly untie the rope that bound me to the tree.

"Now you can really experience what it is like to be kidnapped".
"Not the time to quit already right?"
"You are my prisoner until I decide otherwise."

Once the rope was loose, he pushed me down gently

"On your knees" he instructed.

My knees touched the soft ground under the pine tree.

"I have to do something and you are going to wait here until I am done".

Meanwhile, he pulled the rope of my crotch rope under my shorts and tied it around the tree, pulling my hips tight against the underside of the tree trunk.

Then he looked at me sternly.
"Any last words?" he said smugly.

"mmmmppph" (seriously?).

Without a further word, he suddenly tied a sock in front of my eyes. He pulled the sock tight and knotted it hard behind my head. Then I felt a rope being tied around my eyes and he pulled my head tightly against the tree trunk. A second rope was tied around that between my head and the tree, tightening the first rope. My head was immobilised against the tree.

Then I felt a substance being pushed into my left ear. He calmly took his time to rub the substance into my ear. Earplugs!!!!
The same slow ritual was repeated in my right ear, and with each movement the sounds from outside, the babbling river, the sounds of the forest, faded away until I could hardly hear anything at all.

Before blocking out the last sounds he said in my right ear:

"need to go in a minute. I forgot something, but first I'll make sure you can't go anywhere. I'll be back in half an hour".

"mmmmmmppph" (what do you mean!!!!)

Then I felt a rope being tied around my left calf, and a few moments later my leg was being pulled against the tree trunk. This was followed by my right calf.

(What the hell is he up to?).

The feeling of being completely dominated, of being left alone tied to a tree made me anxious and horny at the same time.

I slowly started to mmm in my gag, but did not hear if he reacted.

I only felt a rope being pulled under my armpits and that rope was also being pulled tightly against the tree.

The position in which I was tied became more uncomfortable by the minute. Everything hurt. My knees, my jaws, my head pressed against the bark, my hands tied tightly between the arch of my back and the rough tree trunk. A very special sensation, especially because he was in no hurry to tie me up.

Everything went slowly and methodically.
Each rope felt very lightly tied at first, but with each movement the rope was pulled tighter until I could barely move.

The tree trunk was too wide to tie my ankles together, but my calves were firmly anchored.

Another rope was tied around my left thigh and then led around my right thigh. A few snatches later and my knees were almost touching. A new rope was tied between my knees again so that they too were now completely immobilised.

That position.
I would never hold it for long.

How long is he going to leave me here alone?
What if someone happens to walk by at the river's edge and sees me tied up like this?

As I could see nothing, say nothing and hear nothing, I had no idea what would follow. I heard nothing, felt no more of Jonas' presence.

Was he really gone? Had he left me here alone?

I tested the ropes as far as I could. There was not the slightest movement.

I mmmpphte and mmmpphte while trying to feel if I could find a knot with my hands. Not being able to move your head is a very strange sensation.

Where was Jonas?

"MMMPPH?"

nothing.

Only silence and a very thin and weak filtered sound of the river nearby. The particularly uncomfortable way in which he had left me there, tied and gagged to that tree, simultaneously gave me an incredible sensation of defiance and helplessness. I could barely move a muscle, not speak, not see, not hear. I was his prisoner and, as it turned out, for some time to come. I wanted to get out and yet not. I could not. Even if I wanted to to. On occasion I found myself fighting against my bonds, my gag, to then slip back into acceptance. That cycle kept going. On and on and on. God knows for how long. I was losing any sense of time I still had.

In time, the pain began to settle and my body seemed to conform to the new reality. That made the experience extra special. That transition goes unnoticed. From discomfort to a kind of acceptance.

I truly was in seventh heaven.
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really enjoying this so far, great work as always!
thank you [mention]harveygasson[/mention] Really appreciate the comment.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago
Same here! Loving this
Much appreciated [mention]Canuck100[/mention] I have been a long time fan of your stories so this means a lot.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

That is some truly serious bondage, well described. The feeling of drifting from pain and defiance to acceptance is also well told. You've got a winner here. I'm looking forward to any future chapters. Thanks for all the work you've put into this!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

So good! I'm very jealous
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago That is some truly serious bondage, well described. The feeling of drifting from pain and defiance to acceptance is also well told. You've got a winner here. I'm looking forward to any future chapters. Thanks for all the work you've put into this!
I try to relive as best as possible while writing [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Appreciate the feedback.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago So good! I'm very jealous
always good to hear [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Can't wait to read more! (too bad there's no Photos! ;) )
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago Can't wait to read more! (too bad there's no Photos! ;) )
[mention]Inkstain[/mention] who says there are no photos? :evil:
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

interlude

I was drifting in and out, balancing between fantasy and reality, when I was suddenly pulled out of my trance. I felt rope after rope being untied. I mpphd and wanted to know who this was. Jonas? Is that you?

It is still very strange. Thoughts raced through my head. This was very foolish of me. Jonas had left me alone. Helplessly tied and gagged to a tree. In full view of the footpath. I could barely hear, say or see anything.

Strange types sometimes walk around in that part of the forest and I felt a growing discomfort, even though at the same time I felt the ropes around my calves, knees, torso, arms and head slowly loosening.

I happily gambled that this was Jonas and decided to surrender myself completely to him. any other thought was just too terrifying.

When all the ropes had been loosened, except for the one that connected my wrists and held my elbows together tightly behind my back, I felt an arm under my armpit. I was pulled up quite roughly.

Because I had spent some time on my knees tied to the tree, I lost my balance a few times before I found my balance and could stand.

The arm let go of me again and I had no idea where I stood in relation to the river. I was completely disoriented and had no idea of time. How long had I been tied to that tree? Probably a quarter of an hour or so, I couldn't have lasted any longer, even though it felt more like a couple of hours.

I spun around and mhhhddpphhd towards where I thought Jonas was standing when suddenly the earplugs were slowly removed from my ears.

"So, how did you like that?" he asked stoically.

thank god.... its Jonas I thought.

I didn't even find the energy to answer. I was sooooo relieved it was him.

"that good?" he laughed.

"Then you are going to enjoy what I have in store for you next but first you need to relax your muscles a bit. I want you to endure just a little bit longer.... feel what it is to be really kidnapped for a while"

"mmmpppph (for a while?).

To be continued....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic