my first day of high school (Fm/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

my first day of high school (Fm/ff)

Post by jez »

I believe it was my first day of high school when everyone was talking about what they did over the summer break in my first period class: English. A kid near me was talking to 2 other classmates about how his friends tied him up pretty good. He mentioned having his hands tied behind his back and his ankles tied. then he mentioned how they added a rope tying his hands to his feet, there may have been more rope added but I only heard that part of the conversation. I had been listening to their conversation which was pretty quiet and I was the only one who really could hear at all even though I missed the half of the conversation. It was really weird for me hearing someone talk about this as school I guess he enjoyed it. I was somewhat jealous as I had never been tied in a hogtie. Me and the kid never got along or hung out he was quite annoying so im sure he deserved his hogtie. I wondered where his friends had learned what a hogtie was. I personally learned when I was 12 or 13. My neigbors a few doors down were a little younger than me. There were 2 sisters right around the same age being babysat by a girl around 19 or 20. I came over and they were playing with jump-ropes. I asked the younger one if I could tie her up with the jump-ropes and was suprised when she agreed. I had her stand with her back to me and grabbed her wrists moving them behind her back palm to palm. I took the jump-rope and wrapped it around her wrists. She asked what I was doing and I told her to to just wait and see. Before she knew it her hands were tightly tied behind her back. She giggled and moved both her wrists repeatedly trying to get a hand loose. She eventually fell into the grass where she continued trying to escape. She was pretty smart too she tried to step on the jump-rope slack to push her hands through. Eventually she admitted to me that she was stuck after repeated attempts to try and bring her hands under her feet and around to her front side. After about 30 minutes the babysitter walked out with the other sister and laughed at the predicament the younger sister was in. I was relieved thinking she was going to be upset. The babysitter told the younger sister she has to get out on her own! So we both left her tied up for another 15-25 minutes. During that time the other sister wanted to get tied up as well. I took the other jump-rope and she put her wrists behind her back without me asking after looking over at her younger sister. I tightly tied her wrists behind her back exactly like her sister's. She was much more girly but looked like she was enjoying the challenge as well. She tried similar ways to escape but failed to get any knots loose either. They were good sports and did not ask me to let them out. The babysitter thought it was really funny and jokingly said we should hogtie them next time. She then explained to me that you can add a rope between someones wrists and ankles if the ankles are already tied as well. I got the gist of it and realized hey that sounds like alot of fun! I didnt get the chance to hogtie them though as the babysitter said she thought it was time to let them out after about 40 minutes for the older sister and right around an hour for the younger sibling. We each untied one of the sisters. I went home and researched hogties online and fell in love.
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Cool story dude, liked it.

Rafey
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I moved this one to the right section, stories belong in te Story section only.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jez[/mention]

Nice story! Fun experience, thanks for sharing! 8-)

I gender tagged this for you.
In the future, be sure to follow the rules and tag the title of your stories (see all other stories on this forum for reference).

If I had to give you a piece of advice when sharing more tales in the future, it would just be to split your text up into paragraphs. It would make for MUCH easier reading and would be less of a strain on the eyes.

Looking forward to reading more from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amy »

Interesting story to say the least. You should break it up into paragraphs so it's more readable. But, otherwise it sounds like the girls had a fun time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic