Tortured By My Sisters (ff/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tortured By My Sisters (ff/m)

Post by PiggyBoy »

This is a story about when I was tortured by my two little sisters. I was 14 at the time, and my sisters Emma (12) and Julia (9). They always tortured me, so I thought I'd share a story about what a typical torture session was like. Please comment if ya like it! :big:

It was a hot summer's day and my parents were gone for the week. I had been left in charge of my two little sisters, Emma and Julia. I was sitting on the couch when I heard Julia call me from her room.

"What is it Julia?" I asked, walking into their room.
"Can we tie you up!!!???" Julia asked with a big grin.
"What!!!??? No!!!" I replied.
"Aww, come on Mark, it will be fun!" Julia said with big puppy dog eyes.
"No means no. I will not let you tie me up!"
"Pwease!!!???" Julia said with a big pout.
"The answer is no. N-O, no!" I said annoyed.
"Well then, I guess we'll have to do this the hard way!" Julia said with a sigh. Before I could reply, Emma tackled me to the ground and sat on my legs. Julia then sat on my stomach so I couldn't escape. Without hesitation, Emma began to bind my ankles with tape and before I knew it, both my ankles were taped tightly together. She then began to tape my hands into fists as Julia held my arms behind my back. I tried to escape, but with my legs now rendered completely useless, all I could do is squirm.

Emma had finished successfully taping my hands into fists, making them completely useless as well. She then crossed my wrists over and began to wrap them in the tape, and after about a minute she finally stopped and got off me.
"Haha, very funny. You've had your fun, now let me go!!!" I said angrily as I struggled in my bonds.
"Haha, how cute! He thinks were going to let him go so soon!" Emma said with a snort. "We have just started with you!" she said with a big grin as she handed the tape to Julia and sat on my legs while Julia began to wrap the tape around my arms. Julia made sure to make it super tight, pinning my arms against my body.

Both of the girls got off me and began whispering in each other's ears while I struggled and squirmed in my bonds on the ground.
"Seriously, let me go now or you'll both be sorry!" I said full of rage, trying with all my might to break free, but with no luck.
"My my, our little captive over there is quite loud. We should do something about that, shouldn't we?" Emma said with a wicked grin. With that, both Emma and Julia sat in front of me and took of their socks. Julia never really washed her socks and usually wore them for a week before changing them. As for Emma, she changed her socks much more regularly, but her feet sweat quite often and her socks usually smelled quite bad. Realizing what they had planned, I clenched my mouth shut tight.

"Such a stubborn piggy! Let's open that big mouth of yours!" Emma said with a giggle and proceeded to pinch my nose. "Wow, what a big, squishy noes the piggy has! We're going to have fun with it later!" she said with a massive grin. I tried to hold my breath as long as I could, but after about a minute I cracked and the moment I opened my mouth, all four of their dirty socks were shoved into my mouth, Emma making sure they all were packed in their good. My cheeks were bulging enormously, and Emma took no time to comment on that. "Gee Mark, I always knew you were part pig, but I had no idea you were part chipmunk too!" she said with a laugh, as Julia snorted with laughter in the background. "All that's left is to keep those socks in place and he'll be ready!" Emma said to Julia with a big grin. She took out the roll of duct tape and sat on my body and bent my legs up, and began to wrap the tape around the outside of my feet and then brought it to my face and wrapped it over my mouth, not only putting me in a tight hogtie, but covering my mouth with the tape that was wrapped around my feet as well.

"There! A hogtie fit for a piggy!" Emma said with a grin as she got up to access her work. "Now, lets make this piggy snort!" Emma said with a grin and sat down at my feet. I tried to struggle, but I was so tightly wrapped up that I could not really move nor make a sound. Before I knew it I felt four hands digging into my soles, and I began to burst into muffled snorting (for anyone who doesn't know, I snort when I laugh). "My my, what big feet our piggy has! All the better to tickle!" Julia said giggling as they both skittered their fingers over by big soles. All I could do is snort and laugh into my gag, making the girls giggle with glee. Emma began to sing a song that she later always sang when she tickled my feet. "Oink, oink, oink goes the piggy! Snort, snort snort, says the pig! What big feet has the piggy! But not as big as his nose!" she sang with delight, and once Julia listened to it long enough began to sing with her. Julia then began to tickle my sides while Emma kept tickling my soles, and my snorting intensified, which the girls seemed to love.

"Julia, keep tickling him! I'm gonna go get more things for PiggyBoy's torture!" Emma said with a grin, and with that left the room. While Emma was gone, Julia ruthlessly tickled me all over, going from my sides to my armpits, and then back to my feet. After about 5 minutes, Emma returned with a box full of items, which I could not see as my eyes were clenched shut from the non-stop tickling Julia was administering. Emma took out a long scarf and walked to my head and tied the scarf tightly over my eyes, making my sight totally pitch black. "There! Now he can't see anything we're doing!" she said giggling. Julia stopped tickling me and all I could hear is whispering from behind me. After about a minute, I then felt my big toes being tied tightly together with what felt like some sort of string. Whatever it was, it had virtually no give and I couldn't bend my big toes either. I was know totally helpless and at the mercy of my two sisters.

"Now, I've been thinking; PiggyBoy over there has huge feet right?" Emma said asking Julia. "Yeah... Why..?" Julia said confused. "Well, I always thought they'd make great canvases for drawing, don't cha think?" Emma said giggling. "You're right!" Julia said excitedly, and after a moments pause, I then felt the unmistakable feeling of pens on my feet.

I instantly began snorting like a pig, which is exactly what my sisters wanted. I couldn't bend my toes to stop the tickling nor wriggle my feet in order to escape it. All I could do is struggling and snort like the pig they said I was...
"Wow, there's so much space! This could take a while!" Julia said laughing at me, as they both continued to draw on my soles. "Oink, oink, oink goes the piggy! Snort, snort snort, says the pig! What big feet has the piggy! But not as big as his nose!" they both sang as they scribbled whatever they were writing on my soles. They even made snorting noises to mock me, but that was the least of my problems. After what felt like an eternity, they finally finished drawing over every inch of my soles and toes. Just when I thought the tickling was finished, I felt 4 long things being ziptied to my feet. I couldn't quite figure out what they were, but I would soon find out. Within seconds, I felt an intense ticklish vibration from these things, and I quickly realized that my sisters had ziptied electric toothbrushes to my feet.

"There! Now he'll be snorting like the pig he is. Shall be move on to the next part of his torture?" Emma asked Julia. "Now, we're going to make you smell our stinky feet! The only way we'll stop is if you can guess who's feet you're smelling or if we get board, whichever comes first. That sounds like fun right?" Emma said giggling. I tried to say no, but all I could do was snort with ticklish laughter. Before I knew it I felt a pair of big feet rubbing up and down my nose, squishing it into my face and distorting it. "Well Piggy, who's feet are these?" I heard Emma say. They were big and smelly, which didn't help much since large feet ran in the family (I have size 16 feet, Julia has size 12.5 feet, and Emma has size 11 feet). I tried to say Julia, but all I was able to do was snort. "Hmm? I couldn't quite make that out. I'll just mark that down as a wrong answer." Emma said as I felt the feet pressing my nose into my face. "You have such a big nose! All the better to smell with I guess!" Emma said giggling, and with that I then felt both their sweaty feet rubbing all over my face. They squished my nose up and said "oink oink" whenever they did. "Does our feet smell good PiggyBoy? We haven't washed them in ages!" Emma said with a snort as they kept rubbing their feet all over my face and nose. After an hour my face was soaked with their nasty feet sweat and all I could smell was their feet. They stopped rubbing their feet on my face and I was hoping they were done. They began whispering and after 5 minutes or so, they decided my torture was still incomplete.

"Y'know how you've always been made fun of for how big your nose is, especially your nostrils? Well, Julia and I thought of a way to make them even bigger!" Emma exclaimed with glee. I had no idea what she was talking about, but it was far worse than I could ever had imagined. Before I could react, I felt two cold things going up my nostrils. There was an extreme chemically smell, and I would soon find out why that was as well. I then felt the two things stretch out very wide, making my nostrils stretch out as well. It hurt very badly, but after a bit my nose simply went numb.

"The solution is an XL binder clip!" I heard Julia say while she giggled. "I knew your nose was big, but this is just ridiculous. We also put super glue on the metal parts so you couldn't shake it out! You can smell even better with your nostrils so big now!" she said with glee. And she was right. They stuck their feet at my nose and the smell was so much worse. I tried to shake my head away, but the tape from the gag held my head very still. All I could do was snort from the intense tickling on my feet and smell their stinky, sweaty feet with my stretched out nose. "Your nose is sooooo big now! I hope you like it like that because the Gorilla Glue we used is supposed to be super strong!" she said chuckling as they continued to assault my nose with their feet.

After about an hour of more taunting and foot smelling, they finally stopped. I heard a bit of rummaging and then Emma sat down in front of me. "Well, Julia and I are off to go to Madi's house for a playdate. We'll be back in a few hours or so. While we're gone, we have a special treat for you! You get the honor of looking after my two year old gym sneaker while I'm gone!" After a pause, I felt something being placed over my mouth and nose and then being tied tightly behind my head. The smell was the worst thing I had ever smelled, and I soon realized that it was Emma's gym sneaker that she had worn for over two years, filled with her dirty gym socks that she hadn't washed in over a month. "There! You should be able to smell them super good now that your nose is all stretched out! One final thing before we go!" she said giggling. I then felt two things being put in my ears and pushed in firmly, so I couldn't shake them out. She had put earplugs in my ears, so now I could not see or hear anything. I was totally helpless. I then felt them both give my ribs a quick tickle and then they left. I was left there like that for hours, forced to smell Emma's stinky shoes and socks with my binder-clipped nose and having my feet tickled by four electric toothbrushes. I was stuck like that until they returned, which was many hours later.

I can make a part 2 to this if anyone would like. Just comment below if you'd like me to make it! Well, please let me know if you like it in the comments below and feel free to ask any questions you have in the comments or in a PM!
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Make a part 2!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I'm also for part 2 even it seam me the old story form old forum.
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Please post part 2 and any other stories.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 6 years ago I'm also for part 2 even it seam me the old story form old forum.
Will do!
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

ryan wrote: 6 years ago Please post part 2 and any other stories.
I'll see what I can do.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I really hope you continue to post stories about yours and your sister's tie up experiences with each other. It's a great story
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Please post more stories.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

ryan wrote: 6 years ago Please post more stories.
I'm not much of a writer, but you really want to hear more stories that much?
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Loved it!
Noselove18
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noselove18 »

This story is so hot! I want to hear more stories from you :D
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Nasoboy19 wrote: 6 years ago This story is so hot! I want to hear more stories from you :D
^-^
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Scottstud94 wrote: 6 years agoLoved it!
Thanks! :mrgreen:
Deleted User 2628

Post by Deleted User 2628 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2628 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

sneakered wrote: 5 years ago I'm really not trying to be controversial, but why this is in the true stories section? The likelyhood of this being true is roughy zero.
This actually happened to me so... My sisters are very creative and loved torturing me. I swear this story is true though.
Charles0318
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Charles0318 »

We need part 2! :D
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Plz do part 2!!!!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: 5 years ago Plz do part 2!!!!
I would, but there really isn't a part two of this. They came back later and let me go. Part two would only be of me alone and my reactions, which would get boring fast. I'd have to write a separate story about a different experience.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Wait on the old site wasn’t there like 3 more parts to the story?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Good story! Hope to hear more from you!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: 5 years ago Wait on the old site wasn’t there like 3 more parts to the story?
Yes, but I made them up because everyone wanted them. Basically all that happens after this is I'm stuck like that for a few hours and my sisters take some blackmail photos before letting me go.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

What did you said to them after this? Weren't you angry with them?
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I_Will_Tie_You_up wrote: 5 years ago What did you said to them after this? Weren't you angry with them?
Kinda? But there are doms and subs, and I'm sadly a sub. I was mostly upset about the binder clip in my nose. It was stuck on there for 3 days until we got super glue remover. But thank you for the concern. :)
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Oh, but would you mind posting the made up parts form the old site up here plz
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: 5 years ago Oh, but would you mind posting the made up parts form the old site up here plz
I no longer have them, plus it'll no longer be in true stories, so I'd rather not. Sorry. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic