First time (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time (m/f)

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

Hello everyone this is my first story.

My name is Barbie and when I was 12 years old I got tied up by my friend called Peter

It was a hot summer day. I got up early in the morning. After that I got dressed( I was wearing some jean shorts and a green t-shirt).

Some time later, I met with Peter( who had a crush on me). He told me if I wanted to play hide and seek and I said ok.

I started counting and after I finished I started to look for Peter. Some time after, I wasn’t finding him and then he just appears behind my back and said you are now my prisioner.

He started to tie me up with some rope( my ankles, my feet and my knees were tied). After he finishes tieng me, he got a cleavehanger and gagged me with it.

I started to moan between my gag and you just hears Mphhhhhhh.

1 hour passed and he said that since I was being a gut prisioner, he was going to move me to a chair. He ties me to the chair on the same way and left me there till it was time to eat.

After this day, I started to feel comfortable with being tied and kidnaped and on all that summer, we continued to make some little kidnaping games( actually one was for almost and entire weekend, but that story is for another day).

The next time, I was the one who tied him up and something a little bit uncomfortable happened( but this will be the next story).
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

That sounds good, I hope I can read more :D
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Great story! I actually have a very similar experience to this that I literally just wrote out. Crazy coincidence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic