Hide and Seek: One of my earlier stories (M/FF FF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2238

Hide and Seek: One of my earlier stories (M/FF FF/M)

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Since it's the holidays, I've been thinking of past years and I remembered this story from Thanksgiving. This is my first story so please be gentle. I think I did the formatting in the title correctly, but let me know if I'm wrong. If you have any questions just let me know! Enjoy!

We celebrated the holiday with a family that was close to mine. I don't remember my exact age, but we'll go with 16. I was/am a guy named Jim and was on the football team so I had a decent build. Our family friends had two daughters. One was my age, Sarah, and her sister Paige was 2-3 years younger. For the sake of anonymity I changed up their names.

As all kids/teenagers do during the holidays we played games. We started with hide and seek but eventually it turned into an adaptation of cops and robbers.

I remember hiding in our backyard, thinking I was brilliant for hiding in the old playhouse outside. Now our play house/fort was stocked with a lot of supplies from years of playing cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, etc. We hadn't used it in years and I wasn't the brightest hider, so I thought it was a good idea, but that't not really the point.

I was sitting behind the door when I heard someone coming up the ladder next to the slide. It took me a second but I realized the seeker wasn't alone. I'm sure you've guessed by now that the sisters teamed up.

Thinking that dinner was ready, I came out from behind the door and was ready to admit my loss. That was the moment Paige pounced. As I mentioned earlier, you was a few years younger so I wasn't too concerned. Going along with the joke, I let her over power me for a minute then asked why they paused the game.

"Oh we didn't pause it...", said Sarah, "we changed games." Before I knew it Paige had opened the box of old toys and cuffed my hands behind my back.

Laughingly I said, "Um you know you don't need a key to escape these, right?" They both exchanged a glance and Sarah bragged, "Oh we only needed to stall you for a few seconds."

Caught of guard I began searching for the latch, but it was too late.

Our fort contained a spool of rope that had been used for different activities over the years, so there was an abundance of different lengths of rope already laying about.

With surprising speed, Paige grabbed a few feet of rope and begin wrapping it around my hands. By the time I was free of the cuffs, I was bound even tighter.

I'm not going to lie, I took my time to escape the cuffs and pretty much allowed it to happen. It was a fantasy coming true, of course.

Thinking they had their fun and the game was over, I began picking at the knot. "Okay, you had your fun but let me go now", I bluffed. Sarah came forward, seemingly to free me, but forcefully pushed me down onto an old wooden chair we kept up there as I began to struggle with a little more desire.

Paige grabbed more rope and secured my feet and ankles to the chair legs. Then playfully, yet seductively, wrapped more rope around my thighs and the bottom of the chair. I can't prove this, but I'm pretty sure she was taking her time making my head go crazier and crazier with each passing second.

At the same time, Sarah secured my arms to the sides of the chair before wrapping over 20 feet of rope around my chest and the back of the chair.

Within a minute they were done and I was genuinely trapped now.

"Seriously what are you guys doing? My neighbors can probably hear if I called for help. What is your plan?" I prodded.

"You're right!", exclaimed Paige after finish the final knot around my thighs.

"Gag him...", Sarah commanded taking off her scarf.

Paige, being the good little soldier obeyed putting a bandanna in my mouth before securing the cleave gag.

"As for what we're going to do?", Sarah said with a cute smirk, "Oh so many things..."

(To Be Continued)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I do hope you're not planning to make us wait too long.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

They’re fun sisters to hang out with! Don’t make us wait too long!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic