Kelly and me kidnapped M/FF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kelly and me kidnapped M/FF

Post by Vicki »

okay in honor of mother's day and for those who have asked here is a story of me and Kelly tied up together.

Some back ground. My family home is basically a farm. We have a lot of acreage however My great grandparents were the last ones to actually farm the land. So we have two neighbors who are really good farms. That have made sold living as farmers. So we have rented the land to the neighbors for years and They have increased their profits and we make some extra cash. They keep 60% of profit from what they farm from our land and we get 40 %. My grandparents started this deal and it continues to this day. So There is about 3 arches that are considered the family home. On that property is the main home with pool and the guest house and a small building a lot of relatives us right now to store furniture and things people don't have room for in the home. Lots of times the building is empty. My father created a office for himself in the building. 1 perk of his job was that he was able to work from home when he was not traveling . So he made a nice office and he had some security cameras installed mainly to watch for local kids to trying to cause trouble or using it to hang out and do things they shouldn't. But those cameras allowed Dad to be in his office and Kelly and I in a different room and still under his watchful eye.

Kelly had been interest in roleplaying with me as the idea of a mother daughter kidnapping or something like that was something I have been wanting to do as well.

Dad kind of felt awkward because roleplaying with Kelly would usually lead to them having some fun in bed. So he was worried about that having a negative impact on me. (It didn't and he became comfortable with the 3 other games we played.

July- 8 am Kelly Dressed in white blouse and gray skirt ( she was on vacation but was dressed like she was going to work) She had Gray high heels on and her dark hair was pulled back in a French braid. I was dressed in jean shorts and a pink T-shirt. My hair pulled back in a pony tail and I Pink socks and white Keds on. Dad had Kelly's Wrists tied behind her back and ankles tied already tied together and he was tying my wrists together behind my back and he made me sit beside Kelly as he tied my ankles together.

"Give me the codes to your company's computers and I'll leave." My Dad orders.
"you aren't getting the blueprints to the inventions." She hissed. (One of the games Kelly loved to play with my Dad was James Bond type games /businesses stealing other businesses inventions.)

"Give me the codes and I don't drag your daughter into this."
"Just leave because my security detail will be here any minute."
Dad Cleave gagged Kelly then did the same to me as I tried to protest. He then lifted me over his shoulder and carried me out the back door where the SUV was parked in the driveway. He laid me in the back of the SUV and went back in the house to get Kelly. He laid her in the back beside me. He closed the door then got into the driver's side and pulled out of the driveway. Dad drove the dirt road to the building as Kelly and I struggled and banged on the sides of the SUV trying to get attention and help MMMPPPHHHing as much as possible.

At the building Dad pulled the SUV into the "docking area" and got out to close the door of the building. He pulled Kelly out of the back of the SUV and carried her to the room he would keep us captive. He came back for me and I saw it was the room rarely use. In the back where very old broken down plows and bobcats had been left. In the center of the room was a thick cement pillar. Kelly was leaning against one side of the pillar. Dad carried me to the pillar and sat me on the other side of the pillar. He then tied us to the pillars so Kelly and I couldn't see each other. When I tried to pull away from the pillar the ropes would tighten around Kelly and when she did I felt the ropes dig into my waist and shoulders. Dad added more rope around my legs below my knees and did the same to Kelly's legs. He kept demanded the codes or else he wouldn't let us go. Kelly would refuse so Dad left us tied in the room for few hours as he went to the office to do some work. All the while Kelly and I struggled and called for help.

The room was hot and we start to sweat. Dad Came back in a couple hours gave us some water then demanding the codes and again Kelly protested refused. He left us alone again and we continued to struggle finally Kelly gave in. and we where "let go." It wasn't suppose to be an all day game it was just a test game. Kelly and I went back to the house and that night While I was visiting a friend she and my Dad had a little fun.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you so much for posting this is a cool story. I hope you and Kelly have a wonderful Mothers day.
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

It was a fun family game, great story :D, I'm impressed that you could write so many in such a short time, I hope to read more, they are very good ;)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Another great story! Sounds like quite the experience!
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Love this story! It's so awesome that your whole family got involved in your tie up games. I think it's safe to admit a lot of us here are super jealous. ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic