Testing the rope (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Testing the rope (F/F)

Post by Vicki »

Summer of my 16th birthday before my Dad got sick he was sent to this small town for 2 months straight. He brought Kelly and me with him and this place was isolated. Before this area became a hot Business complex it was forest. I had no desire to be there but Dad didn't want to be away from us for so long. The nearest mall with movie theater was an hour away. Kelly wasn't happy with that but she made the best of it and bought some TV shows on DVD and some movies to keep us entertain and since Dad's company thought the best thing to do was not fight for room at a nice hotel complex with a pool at something to do but put most of employees up in a cabin complex. Dad got one of the nicer cabins near a lake and somewhat away from the other cabins. I was the only kid there and the second bedroom they told my dad it had for me ended up being a home office with a pull out bed. :shock: :cry: So I was pissed considering Becky's family offered to let me stay with them.

I was being as good as I could by not complaining but they knew I was bored out of my mind. So Dad went to work early and Kelly and I sat at the table me pushing my cereal back and forth in the bowl and Kelly re-reading a magazine for like the 5th time. I had been begging them for a real kidnapping. being a captive for a few days straight no stopping for a little while or for the day and starting up the next day. I had been begging for a chance to be a captive non stopped. Kelly cleared her throat. "So your Dad and I have been talking and we didn't anticipate this place to be so boring. We want to kind of make it up to you for your birthday."

"How?"

"This is a isolated place and we hardly know anyone. In the past 3 weeks I have not see anyone drop by. So your Dad and I had been talking and we are thinking about granting 1 of your wishes. To be really Kidnapped."

My eye grew wide and I sat up straight. "Are you serious?"

"We are seriously thinking of it but You need to realize it is going to be taxing on you physically. I want you to see what it is like. A small test if you want to think of it as a dress rehearsal. "

"What do you have in mind?"

"After you eat and dress I am going to tie you to a chair and gag you. My goal is to see how long you can deal with being tied up knowing however much you beg I am not going to untie you. I'm going to tie you so you can't get free if you struggle too much like I have in the past. I am going to give you a taste of how rough it can be. If you still want to be kidnap you and I will think of story line length of time and the rest."

"How long will I be tied up today?"

"Well, in if we start it at 9am ( which was about 40 minutes the start of our conversation) and if you can last for about 6 hours with a bathroom break or two I do more talking with your dad."

"Okay." I started eating my cereal and I dressed in Jean shorts and green tee shorts. I also pulled my hair back in a pony tail I put on a pair of green socks and my canvas jean sneakers. After using the rest room I found Kelly placing a straight back kitchen chair between the kitchen area and living room. She had me sit in the chair and she started by tying my wrists to the back of the chair so my arms were at my side. She wrapped rope around my shoulders and waist pinning me tightly to the back of the chair. I could barely move my arms and upper body. I even wrench a few times as she tied me. She made sure I would not be in any unneeded pain but it was clear her goal was to keep me from escaping. She tied my right ankle to the front right chair leg and my left ankle to the left front chair leg. She then tied my lap to the seat of the chair. I tested the ropes and was impressed. I was a little excited and frighten at the same time. If this wasn't Kelly but a stranger or my mother who had just tied me up this tightly I would be very scared and realized I was helpless.

Kelly then took a long thick cloth of she used it to cleave gag me and before knotting the cloth she wrapped the cloth over my mouth. She had me test the gag and it made the MMHHHHPPPPs sound faint. I screamed as loud as I could and doubt I could be heard outside the cabin.

You ready?

I nodded.

I really started struggling and screaming but could not barely move. Kelly and Dad would tie me tight but if I really struggle I could get out of it. It may have taken a couple hours but I could. I couldn't get free and it was amazingly exciting and frighten at the same time.

Part 2 later. ( I believe I caught all the mistakes in spelling and drop words. autocorrect really can drive me nuts..)
Last edited by Vicki 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great start to what sounds like will be an intriguing adventure! Happy to see you writing again!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Start
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice introduction.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

So after struggling for a while I sat to catch my breath and think of a way to escape. I tried to adjust myself in the chair just give me shift in position relieve tension in my body but I didn't have the slight give of the rope I would normally have when tied up but this time I didn't. sighed into gag and lowered my head defeated.

during the second hour Kelly turned the TV channel to a program I hated. Normally when was tied up she would put the TV to channels or shows I liked but this time she didn't. I realized a real kidnapper wouldn't care what I would want to watch or what shows I hated. I started to struggle after a while but it was useless in getting free. I looked at Kelly who basically ignored me and concentrated on her show. after a while she said, "different mood to the play with someone not caring about your needs." I nodded. "You still want to continue." I nodded because as bored and uncomfortable as I was I also was enjoying myself and in a strange way felt a hyper sense of being alive. ( hope I don't sound too weird. Again if I was in the situation with a stranger or someone wanting to harm me I would be scared I would not want to be in this situation but being with someone I trusted I guess you can say the enjoyment for me was the way a sky driver or bungy jumper would feel.)

After another hour Kelly shut off the TV. "I'm going to get a bath." Again she didn't think of my comfort or anything and no she wasn't putting me in a situation of danger. The bathroom with the door open gave someone in the bathtub a chance to see me in the chair but I couldn't see her. I struggled again and screamed for help until I grew tired. I start to fall asleep and woke up when I felt Kelly testing the ropes. "you still okay?" I nodded hoping she wouldn't untie me. She began to sit on the couch when my cell phone rang and Kelly picked it up telling me I won't tell your mom your tied up". I began to shake my head and MMPPHHHing. I didn't want her to answer the phone. For the past 6 months my mother was really verbally abusive toward me and I was keeping that information from Dad and Kelly. Before Kelly could say Hello My mother's voice -yelling- started swearing and belittling me. I lowered my head and started crying grateful the gag was in my mouth to keep me from being heard. Kelly was shocked at she was hearing and stunned at this. I looked up to see her trembling. She hen swallowed and yelled "This isn't Vicki and we will be filing another restraining order!" She closed the phone and dropped my phone on the coffee table recoiling in fear and shock. She then looked at me and removed the gag.

"Please, don't untie me!" I sobbed.
Kelly stared at me for a moment. "Being tied up makes you feel safe." she realized something I couldn't vocalized in the past year. I was asking them to tie me up a lot more lately especially after I talk to my mom or saw her. "How long has seen been like this?" Kelly demanded.

"Why didn't you and Dad me you got a restraining order against her from seeing me 3 months ago?" I demanded. I began explaining all the threats Mom had been making and how I lied about falling when I was with my mother last time that she had punched me in my face. Kelly explained how Dad suspected she had abused me and started taking actions to protect me and the reason Dad insisted we come was to protect me. in fact his bosses found out about my mom and they figure the cabins would be better protection for me than having everyone at a hotel where My Mom might be able to slip in and try to take me. We did a lot of talking for a couple of hours found out a lot. After that Kelly gagged me again. She kissed my head realizing I needed time alone. She knew I wanted to cry and not make her feel bad. "She went out on the deck behind me just off the kitchen. Again she could see me and she went to exercise her anger out of her system while I started crying and allowing myself to feel the safety and love the ropes represented during this time. She untied me an hour and a 1/2 later. I used the bathroom and took a nap on the bed Kelly and Dad had been using. Kelly told Dad Everything It was agreed I needed to be kidnapped. Dad also decided to take steps to server all connects to my mom and set up the eventual steps needed for Kelly to adopt me. ( sorry a lot my ugly family baggage is in this but it is my honest memory.)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I love your story Vicki thank you so much for sharing these with us. I cannot even imagine the family turmoil you experienced growing up. but in honesty thank you, thank you so much for posting this.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago I love your story Vicki thank you so much for sharing these with us. I cannot even imagine the family turmoil you experienced growing up. but in honesty thank you, thank you so much for posting this.
Yep.

Really brave of you to share this. Thank you.

And congrats on getting married!!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for posting another great story, Vicki. And thank you for entrusting is with information about your past and family. I’ve always found this forum to be a safe place to talk and listen. I hope you continue to find that and share more stories with us.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Congratulations on getting Married!!! And Thank You for sharing your story with us. Nobody deserves to be abused verbally or physically. You're Awesome and Cool Writer
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic