An Old Dog Learns a New Trick (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Old Dog Learns a New Trick (M/F)

Post by OldTUGger »

An Old Dog Learns a New Trick
by OldTUGger

The words leapt off the screen at me: “I would be more than happy to model for you.”

I sat there, stunned. The very first woman I had asked to pose for bondage photos had actually said yes!

I had been a member on FetLife for more than a year, during which I mainly had just lurked and tried to figure out what the heck was going on. I was considerably older than the average FetLifer, and often wondered how any woman on there could show the slightest interest in having me tie her up.

And then it hit me.

I’d been a photographer for more than 20 years. Some of my photos had been published in newspapers and magazines. Many of the women whose profiles I read listed bondage and erotic photography among their kinks, so I decided to contact a few of them to gauge their interest in combining those kinks and putting them to work.

I picked out two or three who seemed especially promising and put the question to them. I made it clear that I wasn’t a commercial bondage producer, and I wasn’t interested in sex -- only in making photos they and I could post in our FetLife profile galleries.

The rope gods must have been smiling on me. Not only did that first young lady agree to model for me, the next two I asked agreed as well! In fact, if I recall correctly, six of the first ten women I contacted eventually ended up in my ropes.

It seemed to appeal to them that I was older, educated, articulate, and didn’t come across as creepy. It probably also helped that I suggested they bring along their boyfriends, husbands, Doms or Masters to make sure nothing untoward happened during their shoot.

That first shoot was a blast. The woman -- we’ll call her Jen -- was petite, less than five feet tall, with a lovely face and an equally lovely body. I worried a bit that her boyfriend might be hostile to me once I got there, but he couldn’t have been nicer.

He and Jen’s best friend watched as I bound Jen standing, legs spread and arms overhead, to a wooden frame -- an easy, simple tie. Then, with her still dressed in the same red nightie, I rigged her in a chest harness, tied her hands behind her back, and ball-gagged her.

After she changed into a burgundy teddy, I laid her face-up on a piano bench, tied her wrists and ankles, and connected the two ties under the bench.

Jen owned a black leather-look corset, so for the next pose, I put leather cuffs on her ankles and above her elbows, padlocked them together with short lengths of chain, and ran a third chain from the chain between her elbows down her backside, through her crotch, and padlocked it to the police handcuffs on her wrists, which were cuffed in front.

I had texted her flexibility beforehand and determined that she could manage a pretty decent reverse-prayer position, so after she changed into a black-and-blue bodysuit, I tied her that way with white nylon rope. A black satin blindfold and cleave gag completed her “ensemble.”

For the final tie, I laid Jen face-down on a polished wooden box and put her in a classic hogtie -- chest harness, double-column tie on her wrists, a bar-wrap between her elbows, and cinched bands of rope on her thighs and ankles. As a finishing touch, I tied the spikes of her six-inch high heels together as well.

Looking back, the day couldn’t have gone better. A few weeks later, I did a shoot with Jen’s best friend, and a couple of weeks after that I returned for another shoot with Jen. Many such shoots have followed, but, as is the case for many things in life, the memory of that first time lingers oh-so-pleasantly in my memory.

End
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

This story hits home for me as a fellow Fetlifer and amateur bondage photographer. I love hearing about Fetlife success stories. It’s great to hear that you’ve done so well for yourself!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Keep taking shots! Are you able to post any in the photos here?
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Keep taking shots! Are you able to post any in the photos here?
I appreciate your interest, but the only place the photos are publicly displayed is on FetLife. I am not a commercial bondage photographer and don't wish to have images of my models spread all over the internet. I have shared a few via PM here on the TUGs board, but only with people with whom I have corresponded extensively and know I can trust.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

It’s wonderful to hear of your success and that the women you’ve met have been so nice and clearly enjoyed their time with you. I only wish I know your fetlife profile so I could look you up sometime
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago It’s wonderful to hear of your success and that the women you’ve met have been so nice and clearly enjoyed their time with you. I only wish I know your fetlife profile so I could look you up sometime
Thanks for your interest, Bandit! My FetLife handle is SquareKnot.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks for the reply and letting me know your handle. I’m just waiting for a new password as it’s been a good while since I stopped by
BrittanyRN
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyRN »

That sounds excellent! I'm happy to hear things like this work out for people. It sounds like a lot of fun and a really good time
TinkerBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TinkerBliss »

Thanks for sharing the experience! That positive experience had to have helped settle any nerves.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic