Carman's lesson. m/f f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carman's lesson. m/f f/m

Post by Zero »

It was earlier today I was laying on the couch watching TV, while trying not to fall asleep. I was wearing a black, long sleeved shirt and grey sweatpants, also was barefoot. At some point I did fall asleep, because I was startled by Carman yelling as she tickle my side "wake up!"
Carman was wearing a grey hoodie with blue jeans and barefoot.
Carman giggled as I jumped "Carman stop" I say as I gently kick her side. Carman caught my leg in her arm and continues to giggle as I pull to get my leg free. I leaned over to tickle her knee, which got her to let go and pull back.

I had held on to her leg, so when she pull back that dragged me off the couch, landing on the floor. Carman laughed as I stood up, I picked up a scarf that belongs to my mom, she left it on the arm of the couch last night. I held up the scarf to Carman and say "hands behind your back." Carman grins with amusement and does so as she says "I guess I deserve it." "Yes, you do" I said as I go to tie her hands. "Just know" Carman says as I tie her up "that I can still take you on with my hands tied."
"Really now?" I said finishing tying her. Carman then turns and kick me in my side. When she landed the hit, I grabbed ahold of her leg and pinned it between my side and arm. We had a laugh as we played a little tug-of-war with her leg for a little bit before I lost my grip and Carman pulls free. At this point my Mom had walked in and was sitting on the couch, watching us.

Carman kicks again, and again I caught her. I held her leg and then tickled her foot, which made Carman scream and laugh, losing her balance as she struggled and sat on the floor. I then took my advantage and proceeded to tickle her sides, belly and armpits. Carman struggled and laugh, rolling on the floor and kicking her legs at me.
After a little bit of this, Carman got her hands free from the scarf. With her hands free now, I decided to stop. Carman lay on her back with her hands on her belly, breathing a little hard and said "you cant tie a knot Alex." I shrugged and made some excuses like the scarf was too thick and such.
"Want to see if you can do better?" I asked as I held the scarf up. At that moment Mom says "no dont be using my good scarf please." So Carman said she would get the rope.

I placed the scarf back on the couch and I sat down on the floor, Carman coming back with the rope. Carman than starts to tie me up, first tying my hands behind my back than she walks infront of me and ties my feet together. Carman crosses her arms and asks "how is that?" I struggled against the rope some and say "well it feels alright."
"Good" Carman said and sits on her knees and say "now I get my revenge!" Carman than starts tickling my sides and belly, and I start laughing and struggling. I lay on my side and pull my knees up to some how block her, but she tickled my knee. I straighten out and try to wiggle away, but Carman sat on my legs.
I struggled to get her off, making it hard for Carman to keep her hold and balance. I did managed to slip free as Carman lost her balance for a moment there, however Carman wrapped her arms and legs around my legs. Carman then started tickling my feet, making me laugh and beg for her to stop as I struggled. Carman tighten her grip on my legs to hold them still as she mercilessly tickled me, and this went on for a while until Mom told her that it was enough and should stop.

Carman got off me, she then got the duct tape and gagged me with it and then sat on the couch with Mom and watched TV. As for me I struggled on the floor, wiggling this way and that as i fight the ropes. "Mmmmpphh" I say looking up at Mom and Carman, but I was ignored.
I struggled for a while for I noticed the rope around my hands getting a little loose. I twist and turn my hands as I lay on my belly, focusing on loosening up the rope. I felt around for the knot with my fingers, I did found it but I couldn't get I good hold on it. So I continued to twist and turn my wrists, and I kept doing that until the knot itself came loose and my hands were free.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

I love your stories, friend
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Lucky you to have sister to play these games with.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Lucky!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic